aphrodit3
11-23-2007, 02:30
gg non-bulkers
this is just dumb~~~:(

TriSinDetta
11-23-2007, 08:04
So what do u think?

http://www.conqueronline.com/content/2007-11-14/20071114011249021.shtml

Ok I am starting to think TQ is loseing money. Hard to understand it cost about 10 dbs to make a +5 item +6 however 12 to make a +9 item to +10 :confused:

~Damien~
11-23-2007, 09:11
Sweet my -5 spear is gonna be +12 one day :D
But I also agree what a way to burn dbs, 40 Fing dbs??? To me that is a fortune to lupoman that is like, chump change hahaha

Once in ac a long time ago lupoman ran in and all these emo's who hated me were begging him to pk me. He cracked from the pressure I was so hurt I kicked him off friends list xD Then he said he regretted it and told me he had a bulk coming in on the 10th and if I added him back on friends list and forget about the whole mess he'd give me 2 dbs hahahahaha
Now normaly I can't be bought out but I weighed the exp lost(under a pct) with the 2 dbs gained, and it was a deal I couldn't resist. I'm not ashamed of the fact I accepted those 2 dbs hahaha when the 10th came I was like where are those dbs at pay up pal and sure enough he kept his word. lupoman may be a big bulk buyer but he kept his word so hes cool with me.
Hopefully next time that happens I can demand 40 dbs so I can +12 my -5 spear :D jokes

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
11-23-2007, 11:04
wow.... 77 dbs from +9 to +12...

DanceWithArrows
11-23-2007, 13:33
ok damien. i respect you a LOT for 2 reasons. 1) ive known u since blizz. 2) u were pretty nice to me, though u were fcuked up to others. BUT...get it in your head that CO is one of THE WORST games ever. Sure it has a unique PvP system, but the amount of bad things in that game are RLY bad...and its even OBVIOUS TQ puts in glitches to botjail ppl and its OBVIOUS that they put these new implements to lure the suckers into buying their expensive Balls of Dragons.

~Damien~
11-24-2007, 11:48
ok damien. i respect you a LOT for 2 reasons. 1) ive known u since blizz. 2) u were pretty nice to me, though u were fcuked up to others. BUT...get it in your head that CO is one of THE WORST games ever. Sure it has a unique PvP system, but the amount of bad things in that game are RLY bad...and its even OBVIOUS TQ puts in glitches to botjail ppl and its OBVIOUS that they put these new implements to lure the suckers into buying their expensive Balls of Dragons.

It's true conquer has a LOT of bad things to it, but the pvp is just so dope when there are no cheats. WoW is pretty cool but its so involving, I do wanna make a twink 20 or 30 though for battle grounds(if my bro lends me some gold xD)
If TQ took care of all those dirty cheats for good and fixed a few lil things like brought back normal db drop rates and socket rates conquer would be better but it is still pretty good. Reflect makes all the difference :)

DanceWithArrows
11-24-2007, 12:48
It's true conquer has a LOT of bad things to it, but the pvp is just so dope when there are no cheats. WoW is pretty cool but its so involving, I do wanna make a twink 20 or 30 though for battle grounds(if my bro lends me some gold xD)
If TQ took care of all those dirty cheats for good and fixed a few lil things like brought back normal db drop rates and socket rates conquer would be better but it is still pretty good. Reflect makes all the difference :)

yes, IF TQ does in fact provide 1) better service. 2) actually put like a cheat blocking program into the game like C.O.W.S. the private server did and 2) fixed all those bad drop rates/got rid of lotto/forget implementing that +9/12/reraise all the cool things like mining rates and decent item drop rates...yeah, i would probably choose conquer over WoW, but until then :)

Zero18
11-24-2007, 16:07
The way TQ does it is similar to this:

TQ: We're making a ****load of money, so why bother fixing bots/glitches?

*Eventaully* TQ: K, we'll fix some stuff to show our customers we care
*1 week later* <insert hax website here>: Hey guys guess what! We just realeased <insert name of hax here> Get your copy today!
TQ: Hacks are back? Pft **** that, we arent fixing anything for another while k _|_

*Some days later* TQ: Hmmm, lets figure out a way to get more money =D

*Eventually* Black armor dye, Lotto, CPs and the CP shop, DBs for exp quest, Botjail, Socket "drills". Also, this all leads to DB inflation, making dbs like 60kk, which is ANOTHER reason to buy more dbs.

If you don't see that is whats going on, you're ****ing blind. (No offense.)

OH and, this is NOT a flaming db buyers post.

Ronny/Shim
11-24-2007, 18:34
The way TQ does it is similar to this:

TQ: We're making a ****load of money, so why bother fixing bots/glitches?

*Eventaully* TQ: K, we'll fix some stuff to show our customers we care
*1 week later* <insert hax website here>: Hey guys guess what! We just realeased <insert name of hax here> Get your copy today!
TQ: Hacks are back? Pft **** that, we arent fixing anything for another while k _|_

*Some days later* TQ: Hmmm, lets figure out a way to get more money =D

*Eventually* Black armor dye, Lotto, CPs and the CP shop, DBs for exp quest, Botjail, Socket "drills". Also, this all leads to DB inflation, making dbs like 60kk, which is ANOTHER reason to buy more dbs.

If you don't see that is whats going on, you're ****ing blind. (No offense.)

OH and, this is NOT a flaming db buyers post.

Well, sometimes we have some smart people around =)

space
11-25-2007, 01:18
Sweet my -5 spear is gonna be +12 one day :D
But I also agree what a way to burn dbs, 40 Fing dbs??? To me that is a fortune to lupoman that is like, chump change hahaha

Once in ac a long time ago lupoman ran in and all these emo's who hated me were begging him to pk me. He cracked from the pressure I was so hurt I kicked him off friends list xD Then he said he regretted it and told me he had a bulk coming in on the 10th and if I added him back on friends list and forget about the whole mess he'd give me 2 dbs hahahahaha
Now normaly I can't be bought out but I weighed the exp lost(under a pct) with the 2 dbs gained, and it was a deal I couldn't resist. I'm not ashamed of the fact I accepted those 2 dbs hahaha when the 10th came I was like where are those dbs at pay up pal and sure enough he kept his word. lupoman may be a big bulk buyer but he kept his word so hes cool with me.
Hopefully next time that happens I can demand 40 dbs so I can +12 my -5 spear :D jokes

LOL. Way i remember it, you were feeling really mighty so you decided to kill some Journey noobs. Then lupoman was like, wtf? and then pow, he killed you. Then you started to cry and deleted him. Me and him had a laugh about it after, lol! He didn't crack, he don't like noob pkers, nor do I.

sonrisa
11-26-2007, 02:41
the ~Damien~ Is Making Player Killer Journey guild?? :mad:
sonrisa does ask one question for answer pls ------ why?