PDA

View Full Version : To fana and his friends

Sotnos
11-22-2007, 20:42
It is ****in thanksgiving, yeah, were fighting in jail, but so what? its all in fun. you starting insulting ME, callin me dirty and ****. wtf. so after our fight in jail, im saying that you need to chill out cause its thanksgiving, and not to insult people for a day, and you go and call me annoying?. well ****. after i talk to zypta after jail, tellin him even tho i did get my ass kicked, i had fun and happy thanksgiving, he goes and tells me that im basically kos.

you guys are the most immature ****in idiots ever. its thanksgiving, ****in idiots dont have the respect to chill out tto everyone on one happy day. immature.

**** your side. **** your friends. **** yourself.

c.u.n.t.s

Sum0
11-22-2007, 22:09
It is ****in thanksgiving, yeah, were fighting in jail, but so what? its all in fun. you starting insulting ME, callin me dirty and ****. wtf. so after our fight in jail, im saying that you need to chill out cause its thanksgiving, and not to insult people for a day, and you go and call me annoying?. well ****. after i talk to zypta after jail, tellin him even tho i did get my ass kicked, i had fun and happy thanksgiving, he goes and tells me that im basically kos.

you guys are the most immature ****in idiots ever. its thanksgiving, ****in idiots dont have the respect to chill out tto everyone on one happy day. immature.

c.u.n.t.s

Spread legs pls and we **** o.o"

DanceWithArrows
11-22-2007, 22:09
hi dirty, take a shower! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that was a joke btw, dont get your panties in a bunch.

DanceWithArrows
11-22-2007, 22:10

j00 share wif me nooooowwww

Sotnos
11-22-2007, 23:44
with the exception of a couple people..

forgot to add that in.

TriSinDetta
11-23-2007, 08:06

c.u.n.t.s

So let me understand this... Its thanksgiving?
:D

VaUx
11-23-2007, 08:22
So let me understand this... Its thanksgiving?
:D

hes noob :p

Oceania
11-23-2007, 08:30
with the exception of a couple people..

forgot to add that in.

ignore them hun =) <3

~Damien~
11-23-2007, 09:06

c.u.n.t.s

Just wait until Christmas rolls around everyone will be kos. :p

Shaskia
11-24-2007, 03:53

silly little boy.

Sum0
11-24-2007, 12:09
silly little boy.

dw. we love you too <3 :D

Shaskia
11-24-2007, 14:14
dw. we love you too <3 :D

aw sorry we don't love you :(

Sum0
11-24-2007, 15:19
aw sorry we don't love you :(

whose we? o.o"..and who is ur char in game? ;D

Zero18
11-24-2007, 15:55
Does it concern you?

Shut the **** up.

Sum0
11-24-2007, 16:05
Does it concern you?

Shut the **** up.

Who are u talking to? :rolleyes:

Zero18
11-24-2007, 16:09
Who are u talking to? :rolleyes:

The one who talks **** but cant reveal who they are.

Nerva
11-24-2007, 16:36
The one who talks **** but cant reveal who they are.

he seems not to be busy with his jennifer in his sig :P guess its fake love ;)

Shaskia
11-24-2007, 23:18
whose we? o.o"..and who is ur char in game? ;D

;)

Does it concern you?

Shut the **** up.

you DO know that randomly swearing at people makes your IQ look kind of low, right? :p

Sum0
11-25-2007, 00:07
;)

you DO know that randomly swearing at people makes your IQ look kind of low, right? :p

There we go again another hero not havin da ballz to tell who he/she is ..Go figure:rolleyes:

Godwho
11-25-2007, 00:10

c.u.n.t.s

hey F.uck you

Sum0
11-25-2007, 00:11

da **** he wasn't talkin bout me u dumb**** xD

Godwho
11-25-2007, 00:14

I think u meant drumstick ..... lol XD

Sotnos
11-25-2007, 00:25
hey F.uck you

mer mer mer.

Drew
11-25-2007, 00:38

nerva was commenting on what you said. not what someone else was saying about you. dumb dumb.

Sum0
11-25-2007, 00:44
nerva was commenting on what you said. not what someone else was saying about you. dumb dumb.

U WILL SHHH O_O

Drew
11-25-2007, 03:14
U WILL SHHH O_O

tell me this, how many accounts did you make just to get ur rep that high and rep urself? just curious... cause you and i both know noone else but urself would rep u.

Sum0
11-25-2007, 03:27
tell me this, how many accounts did you make just to get ur rep that high and rep urself? just curious... cause you and i both know noone else but urself would rep u.

sorry o.o"..i haff life..i didnt rep myself ;D...<3

maoo
11-25-2007, 11:49

c.u.n.t.s

more eyes opened.

11-25-2007, 12:51
Most of them trash talk us before we start and you expect us not to act that way? Tell Anti, Kakashi, Ketamine to stop taking the game serious and maybe we might be friendly sometimes. They obviously think this game is about wasting your life getting the best gear over anything else.

Friends > being the 'best' any day, maybe you guys should learn that.

I_R_BABOON
11-25-2007, 14:17
Talking about taking the game too serious...Your "friend" who is about trying to be the best would kos you if you left his guild.

DanceWithArrows
11-25-2007, 14:45
Talking about taking the game too serious...Your "friend" who is about trying to be the best would kos you if you left his guild.

i left ES countless times after being angry with gojan...fana never killed me. in fact, when i left out of anger a few times i used to wave at him in PK-able zones and he would wave back.

Sotnos
11-25-2007, 15:21
i left ES countless times after being angry with gojan...fana never killed me. in fact, when i left out of anger a few times i used to wave at him in PK-able zones and he would wave back.

because you didnt join a enemy guild .

ask ansley =]

VendettaEUP
11-25-2007, 15:57

c.u.n.t.s

They live in Brasil, Norway, and East-Bums-**** Egypt or wheverthe****. How would they know what Thanksgiving is, Really?

Sum0
11-25-2007, 16:00
They live in Brasil, Norway, and East-Bums-**** Egypt or wheverthe****. How would they know what Thanksgiving is, Really?

Funny how i find it that there are more of those players in the other side than in ours :p

VendettaEUP
11-25-2007, 16:04
Funny how i find it that there are more of those players in the other side than in ours :p

Funny how - Well - I dont care?

Sum0
11-25-2007, 16:09
Funny how - Well - I dont care?

If u don't than stop tryin to talk on msn with the ppl u say u hate :p

VendettaEUP
11-25-2007, 16:11

Not my fault he jacked my **** and is lieing out the ass about it. Now is it?

VendettaEUP
11-25-2007, 16:12

And another thing. You take the time to contradict me when you hate me? Your a hypocrite in your own speech or what?

Sum0
11-25-2007, 16:13
Not my fault he jacked my **** and is lieing out the ass about it. Now is it?

:D Every1 has his own side of the story ...

Sum0
11-25-2007, 16:16
And another thing. You take the time to contradict me when you hate me? Your a hypocrite in your own speech or what?

LOL......lmao just wow. I manage my time the way i wish. U said u don't care, hence i said that you should stop talking with the people you hate if u don't care that much about us. I never said i didn't care :D ...Napp pls

VendettaEUP
11-25-2007, 16:18
:D Every1 has his own side of the story ...

Everyone but myself. My side is never ratified. I have no say in my own story. You people, yes, YOU PEOPLE - spoon feed the rest of the server crap because I dont play anymore.

And yes that was meant to be racist.

VendettaEUP
11-25-2007, 16:21
Now. Imma tell you what imma do. Imma go take a good healthy **** and come back to 19 pages of flames, k? Kay. Gimmie 10 minutes.

Sum0
11-25-2007, 16:22
Now. Imma tell you what imma do. Imma go take a good healthy **** and come back to 19 pages of flames, k? Kay. Gimmie 10 minutes.
Ok :D

VendettaEUP
11-25-2007, 16:37
Here, I drew you a picture.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y294/DigitalHitmann/Untitled7.jpg

VendettaEUP
11-25-2007, 16:44

Lawl.

Drew
11-26-2007, 00:03
Here, I drew you a picture.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y294/DigitalHitmann/Untitled7.jpg

you call me?

Drew
11-26-2007, 00:10
Lawl.

theTruth.com the facts hurt. :O

Nerva
11-26-2007, 03:07

too bad but i talk about you, you stupid little noobshi ;P

Nerva
11-26-2007, 03:09

he make bot forum accounts to rep himself ROFL^.^ anyways just an loser, hope he getting more hurted in time, by his co friends :p
lol

Nerva
11-26-2007, 03:12

funny how many idiots run around on co, no wonder that the other side got more from it ;P
now go cry to your ex fake gf ;)

Oceania
11-26-2007, 07:16
Most of them trash talk us before we start and you expect us not to act that way? Tell Anti, Kakashi, Ketamine to stop taking the game serious and maybe we might be friendly sometimes. They obviously think this game is about wasting your life getting the best gear over anything else.

r u serious? u always start to wsp my friends ..swearing..etc..So chill out and stop crying! No1 would start to wsp a noob like u ..ur 1 herc.

VendettaEUP
11-26-2007, 07:37
you call me?

Drew is past tense form of Draw. ;/

I drew a picture for you.
I draw pictures.

maoo
11-26-2007, 17:50

and u should learn how to live in society, without beeing racist, freak.
You are the trash talker here, minion.

VendettaEUP
11-26-2007, 17:52

=x <3 Vicktor.

Ronny/Shim
11-27-2007, 08:52
r u serious? u always start to wsp my friends ..swearing..etc..So chill out and stop crying! No1 would start to wsp a noob like u ..ur 1 herc.

:o

Sum0
11-27-2007, 16:07
funny how many idiots run around on co, no wonder that the other side got more from it ;P
now go cry to your ex fake gf ;)

jajajaja ...funny how many idiots run around on co forums , no wonder u ask me for nakid pics =O...now go cry to ur gf...wait nvm u never rlly had one..:eek:

scott7171989
11-29-2007, 23:29
LOL SOTNOS REMBER EliteSquad ull be yelling it next gw *****
so f*ck you
f*ck ur side
f*ck yourself ***

Ronny/Shim
11-30-2007, 08:04
so f*ck you
f*ck ur side
f*ck yourself ***

So wiser.

Jim_Morrison
11-30-2007, 09:03
so f*ck you
f*ck ur side
f*ck yourself ***

Wow.Thank god we have another mature person in forums.

.AaroN.
11-30-2007, 10:57
so f*ck you
f*ck ur side
f*ck yourself ***

Wow.Thank god we have another mature person in forums.

:cool:

Sotnos
11-30-2007, 12:09
so f*ck you
f*ck ur side
f*ck yourself ***

i cant even understand that.

Ronny/Shim
11-30-2007, 12:13
i cant even understand that.

You don't need Amanda, can you understand crazy people? all I know is, doctors told me to always say yes when they say something. =O