PDA

View Full Version : I'm going crazy

~Damien~
11-22-2007, 15:06
I want to get out of this hospital I haven't eaten in since monday at midnight i'm just hooked up to an IV line all the time and I have to pee like every go damn hour. I'm going crazy people what do I do?

YouzY
11-22-2007, 15:13
what ever makes you not come gw this weekend :confused:

IInFernuS
11-22-2007, 21:04

lmfao.

DanceWithArrows
11-22-2007, 22:12
go play WoW. it will soothe you.

Zero18
11-22-2007, 22:14

That would be the surgery vote option thing o.o

And why are you in the hospital anyway?

Slanesh
11-23-2007, 08:10
I want to get out of this hospital I haven't eaten in since monday at midnight i'm just hooked up to an IV line all the time and I have to pee like every go damn hour. I'm going crazy people what do I do?

Jump out of a window. btw do me a favor and choose a window in 10th floor or higher. thx

~Damien~
11-23-2007, 09:04
Jump out of a window. btw do me a favor and choose a window in 10th floor or higher. thx

If I jump out a window i'll be sure to land on you. :)

Slanesh
11-23-2007, 09:15
If I jump out a window i'll be sure to land on you. :)

If u survive it then, u could be sure that u wont live much longer :p

M.A.K.
11-23-2007, 18:28
The two of you who come into this thread, to try to insult the threads creator are pathetic excuses for humans. Dude's in the hospital and all you can say is jump out a window? Happy F**kin thanksgiving. Didnt your mommas ever teach you the rule about not having anything nice to say? Or were your mommas busy taking care of the child they ACTUALLY cared about? If this is how you act at home, its no wonder.

With attitude like that, i can see why you are sitting behind your safe little computer hurling insults. If you tried to pull that in real life you'd get knocked the f*ck out. I can personally assure it.

Grow up, anything that this man has done to you in this video game (NOTE: THIS IS A VIDEO GAME, DESPITE YOUR MISCONCEPTIONS), does not warrent your words. You need to get outside, get some real sunlight...maybe then you'll finally grow some hair on your n*ts. I wouldnt get your hopes up...but u never know. Christmas is comming, maybe ask ol' St.Nick :rolleyes:

Your negativity is so potent you've managed to create cause for me to post, congradulations. Go waste somebody elses life...preferably your own.

...some peoples children man, i tell you what. :cool:

On a positive note, hope things are well for you ~Damien~. Im sure they will be :D You're missing an option on your poll tho:

E) Bring Wi-Fi laptop into hospital room and play CO :D

Nerva
11-24-2007, 04:55
The two of you who come into this thread, to try to insult the threads creator are pathetic excuses for humans. Dude's in the hospital and all you can say is jump out a window? Happy F**kin thanksgiving. Didnt your mommas ever teach you the rule about not having anything nice to say? Or were your mommas busy taking care of the child they ACTUALLY cared about? If this is how you act at home, its no wonder.

With attitude like that, i can see why you are sitting behind your safe little computer hurling insults. If you tried to pull that in real life you'd get knocked the f*ck out. I can personally assure it.

Grow up, anything that this man has done to you in this video game (NOTE: THIS IS A VIDEO GAME, DESPITE YOUR MISCONCEPTIONS), does not warrent your words. You need to get outside, get some real sunlight...maybe then you'll finally grow some hair on your n*ts. I wouldnt get your hopes up...but u never know. Christmas is comming, maybe ask ol' St.Nick :rolleyes:

Your negativity is so potent you've managed to create cause for me to post, congradulations. Go waste somebody elses life...preferably your own.

On a positive note, hope things are well for you ~Damien~. Im sure they will be :D You're missing an option on your poll tho:

someone blah too much here, you know there are ppls that even more pathetic and saying her sis or bro died by car accident on the forum just to get attention while its an lie?^.^ and for sure co forum is not good for his health ;)

~Damien~
11-24-2007, 11:45

Hoooooooooo someone just handed out the MAK SMACK :D

I had surgery yesterday and i'm tellin you man, wakin up after was probably the worst feeling in my entire life, I feel better now but god damn, I NEVER want to have surgery again. Anways I got a big ol' scar on my neck but i'm speaking and eating just fine hopefully I'll be out of this ***** tomorrow or if not def monday. And as for nerva, I'd never make something up for attention but I can understand why you'd think that seeing as lots of other people do it. I miss all my friends in co and i'll def be back by monday to let you all know the dealo ^.^

BTW the nurses are LOVIN me :p I WANT OUT THIS ***** PEACE

Nerva
11-24-2007, 13:13
Hoooooooooo someone just handed out the MAK SMACK :D

I had surgery yesterday and i'm tellin you man, wakin up after was probably the worst feeling in my entire life, I feel better now but god damn, I NEVER want to have surgery again. Anways I got a big ol' scar on my neck but i'm speaking and eating just fine hopefully I'll be out of this ***** tomorrow or if not def monday. And as for nerva, I'd never make something up for attention but I can understand why you'd think that seeing as lots of other people do it. I miss all my friends in co and i'll def be back by monday to let you all know the dealo ^.^

BTW the nurses are LOVIN me :p I WANT OUT THIS ***** PEACE

good you understand my thinking, one of the few ppls that understand the whole^.^

~Damien~
11-25-2007, 10:35
good you understand my thinking, one of the few ppls that understand the whole^.^

Either way I am being released tomorrow hurray, that sucks though i've been in this hospital for almost a full week and I missed the whole thankgivings quest, all those meat popsicles down the drain, or whatever they are called the things that give you 1/6 exp ball and you can use 10 a day. Either way i'll be back tomorrow, I got a lot of pking to catch up on. ;)

VendettaEUP
11-25-2007, 18:17

lmfao.

Signed.

~Damien~
11-26-2007, 09:47
They pulled my drainage plug out of my neck today and it HURT weirdest pain ever. I felt like a borg or something it was like 4 inches into my neck and btw I don't even like trek thats just so you can all visualize how bad it was. Hurray i'm being released this afternoon see you all in co later ^.^

scott7171989
11-29-2007, 23:08
lmao this ***** is just has low self esteem becuse her fat ass wont it out a window
and she would be a good target to land on

SOFT TARGET