PDA

View Full Version : Full Info...

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
11-21-2007, 19:48
I was wondering with all the hack cases going on... Is there a way for someone to steal back a sold account even after full info is given? Even after I changed email and password?

~Weezy~
11-22-2007, 00:19
lol...no and u cant even sell chars and if u dunn got the email and pw u cant get the char back

YouzY
11-22-2007, 02:32
I was wondering with all the hack cases going on... Is there a way for someone to steal back a sold account even after full info is given? Even after I changed email and password?

u can get it back with recovery guestion and if u remember previous paswords i think

DanceWithArrows
11-22-2007, 10:54
@ lilwayne: that is completely false.

@eclipse: they can get the char back IF the remember the ORIGINAL email and can retrieve the info back if u can log back onto the ORIGINAL email. which is how i lost fubar and lucarios sht. cuz marc either HAD the original email or it was set on his own email.

Quickfire
11-23-2007, 14:43
lol...no and u cant even sell chars and if u dunn got the email and pw u cant get the char back

I got email on my tro joy! but TQ is trying to tell me the sec question is wrong but its not cause I've used it to change my email when I got the character...so TQ wont ever gimme my password ;o

deim~v.5
11-27-2007, 11:48
I got email on my tro joy! but TQ is trying to tell me the sec question is wrong but its not cause I've used it to change my email when I got the character...so TQ wont ever gimme my password ;o
Capitals ftw.

And Jon, I never did anything to any of the characters, perhaps you should look at your own acts towards a certained individual.