PDA

View Full Version : Whos Mayudark?

Balmung
11-21-2007, 15:33
Well im from Aries server and some guy is trying to sell me a character from this server.

Wanted to let people know just in case some guy is trying to sell your account

DanceWithArrows
11-21-2007, 16:05
dont. buy. any. gemini. chars.

50 pct chance marc has owned that char before and will just scam it from you like he did with my chars

Balmung
11-21-2007, 16:08
dont. buy. any. gemini. chars.

50 pct chance marc has owned that char before and will just scam it from you like he did with my chars

Well of course i know not to buy characters xD

Just thought i would let you guys know. If the guy on aries isnt the real mayudark then this is a message that somebody is trying to sell your character >.<

DanceWithArrows
11-21-2007, 16:10
Well of course i know not to buy characters xD

Just thought i would let you guys know. If the guy on aries isnt the real mayudark then this is a message that somebody is trying to sell your character >.<

i think Mayudark is Adeodafus's char or was it his ig wife...not too sure...but his side plays on the side of marcs....so we never know.

Balmung
11-21-2007, 16:19
Well thats the only name he gave me but some of the other characters he tried offering me are

[Whisper]Liki_rk speaks to Lord_Vampy: miyudark[14:31]

[Whisper]Liki_rk speaks to Lord_Vampy: mayudark[14:31]

[Whisper]Liki_rk speaks to Lord_Vampy: wat/tro lvl 125[14:32]

[Whisper]Liki_rk speaks to Lord_Vampy: i have one arch 116 too in gemini[14:32]

[Whisper]Liki_rk speaks to Lord_Vampy: and one wat/wat lvl 112[14:32]

if the lvls and class seem familiar let them know xD

I still dont understand why hes trying to trade me characters in a sever that i dont even play on >.<

Orenda
11-21-2007, 18:05
Mayudark isnt really an active character I think. I think the person quit a while back after gemini split and then the character resurfaced again like a month or two ago. But dont see them around much so nothing to worry about since it isnt really an active character. Thanks for telling us :D

DanceWithArrows
11-22-2007, 10:45
though the name is popular, we have a linkinpark in our server as well...hes a bloody jerk. =/ and hangs out with the likes of goldenarrow who i havent seen on the forums for a while

Quickfire
11-23-2007, 14:47
linkin park has a 116 archer and linkinpark is a water-water ;o Lin_Link or something is his archer

<PrO>
11-24-2007, 13:12
though the name is popular, we have a linkinpark in our server as well...hes a bloody jerk. =/ and hangs out with the likes of goldenarrow who i havent seen on the forums for a while

You rang?

Balmung
11-24-2007, 14:10
You rang?

I feel so out of place here...

You LinkinPark or Golden arrow

if your linkinpark were you actually trying to sell me gemini characters o.o

Godwho
11-25-2007, 00:04
Well thats the only name he gave me but some of the other characters he tried offering me are

[Whisper]Liki_rk speaks to Lord_Vampy: miyudark[14:31]

[Whisper]Liki_rk speaks to Lord_Vampy: mayudark[14:31]

[Whisper]Liki_rk speaks to Lord_Vampy: wat/tro lvl 125[14:32]

[Whisper]Liki_rk speaks to Lord_Vampy: i have one arch 116 too in gemini[14:32]

[Whisper]Liki_rk speaks to Lord_Vampy: and one wat/wat lvl 112[14:32]

if the lvls and class seem familiar let them know xD

I still dont understand why hes trying to trade me characters in a sever that i dont even play on >.<

I was killing that chr in jail..... a few times.... and i still do .

<PrO>
11-25-2007, 05:47
I feel so out of place here...

You LinkinPark or Golden arrow

if your linkinpark were you actually trying to sell me gemini characters o.o

I was goldenarrow,I got hacked and my stuff is scattered over the continent of gemini atm,mostly with this "marc" character,don't buy any chars on this server,its a dead game and a deader server,linkin park is a friend of mine and hes been scammed,hes selling all of his chars on game at the moment so I doubt he will be selling that char....lol.

~Damien~
11-25-2007, 10:30
linkinpark is a noob scammer probably ugly and fat in real life and can't be trusted he'll steal all your donuts.

<PrO>
11-26-2007, 09:02
linkinpark is a noob scammer probably ugly and fat in real life and can't be trusted he'll steal all your donuts.

Hes not fat and hes not ugly .....you ****ing lame ass mofo.....Braun,get a life dude...

~Damien~
11-26-2007, 09:39
Hes not fat and hes not ugly .....you ****ing lame ass mofo.....Braun,get a life dude...

Coming from a little boy that pretended to have a ******? Wow take your own advise thanks.

<PrO>
11-30-2007, 12:34
Coming from a little boy that pretended to have a ******? Wow take your own advise thanks.

I got a life,speak 4 languages,A- or more grades in school,champion of europe in taekwondo,oh well,not much of a life huh...oh wait look at you,somone who ****ed their babysitter when he was 12 and sits around all day looking for a way to make people laugh which evidently they don't...
Wow....poor me...no life...damn,it hurts man...no life...**** you Braun...