PDA

View Full Version : Name Suggestions

DanceWithArrows
11-20-2007, 23:51
me want make a NE hunter on the game im playing. (cant say or starshine will close the thread)

i need a new name for my new NE hunter. No immature names plz like "Imahacker" or whatever the crap.

TheEternal
11-21-2007, 00:07
me want make a NE hunter on the game im playing. (cant say or starshine will close the thread)

i need a new name for my new NE hunter. No immature names plz like "Imahacker" or whatever the crap.

Male or female?

Female: Dhoae Firarivin

Male: lar'Baelhel

They're "actual" Elvin names... :p

The first is more suited to a NE Hunter, but both are fine, and sound pretty good if you ask me!

space
11-21-2007, 00:50

Did you just own yourself? lol <3. What does a hunter on this game do? Is it like an archer or what? I've never played WoW. Maybe if i had an idea what the char does i can suggest sumn.

TheEternal
11-21-2007, 00:51
Did you just own yourself? lol <3. What does a hunter on this game do? Is it like an archer or what? I've never played WoW. Maybe if i had an idea what the char does i can suggest sumn.

NE Hunter = Night-Elf Hunter.

They're archers.

(I've never, and will never play WoW... It's a bad game!)

YouzY
11-21-2007, 01:50
make

Olenhomo
or
EN_OSAA_KEKSIń_OMAA_NICKIń

chaospawn
11-21-2007, 02:19
NE Hunter = Night-Elf Hunter.

They're archers.

(I've never, and will never play WoW... It's a bad game!)

If you've never played how do you figure that it is a bad game....

TheEternal
11-21-2007, 02:22
If you've never played how do you figure that it is a bad game....

I learn all I can about a game before I play it...

So I read up, and, yeah, closed the website rather promptly.

I much prefer the old-school Warcraft games. :D

ITSAGOODDAYTODIE <- Haha.

chaospawn
11-21-2007, 07:16
I learn all I can about a game before I play it...

So I read up, and, yeah, closed the website rather promptly.

I much prefer the old-school Warcraft games. :D

ITSAGOODDAYTODIE <- Haha.

=/ in which area is CO better then WoW?

TheEternal
11-21-2007, 08:30

It's not better, just different.

To each his or her own, right? WoW is just way too addicting, and full of way too many addicts for my taste.

I hate games that take themselves too seriously, and games in which the players take themselves too seriously.

(If you think CO is bad for this, just play WoW for a while... You'll learn to love CO all over again!)

chaospawn
11-21-2007, 09:47
It's not better, just different.

To each his or her own, right? WoW is just way too addicting, and full of way too many addicts for my taste.

I hate games that take themselves too seriously, and games in which the players take themselves too seriously.

(If you think CO is bad for this, just play WoW for a while... You'll learn to love CO all over again!)
True...Well the things that can be done in co are just too limited. I get bored after logging in for 15 mins these days. Have to agree that WoW is very addictive, i have a couple of friends who just dont go out as much after they started wow. "sorry i got a raid at 3pm":rolleyes:

Ronny/Shim
11-21-2007, 10:38

This is hard to make a name yes, but also hard choose others opnion.. you should think for yourself, because we all have different opnions and what you like can't be the same as mine =]

TheEternal
11-21-2007, 11:15
True...Well the things that can be done in co are just too limited. I get bored after logging in for 15 mins these days. Have to agree that WoW is very addictive, i have a couple of friends who just dont go out as much after they started wow. "sorry i got a raid at 3pm":rolleyes:

CO is very limited, true, but most games are... You've just got to make the most of what you've got!

That, or make your own game, which is far less fun than it sounds... I've done it a few times, either working off of a stolen MMORPG engine, or stolen MMORPG files...

It's boring because when you play it... you know everything about it. Nothing's a surprise, nothing's new.

Quickfire
11-21-2007, 15:04

dunno but I got a character to level 11 and quit wow...waste of $80...coulda bought dbz...

DanceWithArrows
11-21-2007, 16:03
dunno but I got a character to level 11 and quit wow...waste of $80...coulda bought dbz...

i can do lvl 11 in like 3 hrs...wow...first time i heard "i coulda bought dbs instead of playing a superior game"

thanks the 2 or so ppl for suggestions, but i have the name :P

YouzY
11-22-2007, 01:16
wow on private server is so fun :F
no lvling, cause all chars are lvl 70 and u can hunt better items and pk all day long :P

DanceWithArrows
11-22-2007, 10:46
wow on private server is so fun :F
no lvling, cause all chars are lvl 70 and u can hunt better items and pk all day long :P

actually thats rly stupid, b/c it defeats the purpose of the game. plus the PvP on that game isnt exactly great...and i believe its "farm" not "hunt" :P

Starshine
11-26-2007, 09:00
You have your name now. Enjoy!

/Thread.