PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a nice guild!

TheEternal
11-20-2007, 06:32
Hi all.

I'm only level 44, but I joined almost a month ago.

I was in the guild "~Journey~", but due to differences, I was then removed from that guild, so now I'm looking for another nice guild who's members are perhaps a little more... mature. Not saying "~Journey~" members are immature, just, they lack an adult sense of humour partly due to children being in the guild, and partly due to being, perhaps, a little stuck up, or prudish.

I'm a fun, funny guy for the most part, although I can be a real arsehole if pushed far enough.

While right now I have quite a lot going on in real-life so I'm not going to be levelling much, I would really like to find a guild to chat to while doing less active activities, like mining, etc. Plus, I will be levelling harder come New Year or so, after I've sorted out all my real-life problems.

So, yeah... My name's TheEternal in-game, and I'm a Trojan.

Hope to meet some more nice people soon. :)

YouzY
11-20-2007, 06:56
Hi all.

I was in the guild "~Journey~", but due to differences, I was then removed from that guild, so now I'm looking for another nice guild who's members are perhaps a little more... mature. Not saying "~Journey~" members are immature, just, they lack an adult sense of humour partly due to children being in the guild, and partly due to being, perhaps, a little stuck up, or prudish.

I'm a fun, funny guy for the most part, although I can be a real arsehole if pushed far enough.

While right now I have quite a lot going on in real-life so I'm not going to be levelling much, I would really like to find a guild to chat to while doing less active activities, like mining, etc. Plus, I will be levelling harder come New Year or so, after I've sorted out all my real-life problems.

Vibe is nice :P

TheEternal
11-20-2007, 07:03
Vibe is nice :P

Tell me more. So long as there's nice players who speak English, that's all I'm looking for.

I'm not high-maintenance or anything. I hardly ever ask for help, infact, pretty much never do, but when able, I'm always glad TO help. :) Plus I stay out of trouble so long as said trouble can BE avoided, anyway.

Slanesh
11-20-2007, 07:16
join elitesquad and kos youzy, hes a noobey =x

TheEternal
11-20-2007, 07:24
join elitesquad and kos youzy, hes a noobey =x

I don't think I'm "elite" enough to join a guild with that name! :(

What's wrong with Youzy? Seems nice enough to me!

11-20-2007, 07:33
Don't join Vibe, ES, or any other guild that goes to Guild War as a low lvl. All these guilds have several enemies which will attack you on sight. Your best chance is to find a guild that has no problems with anyone at least until you lvl yourself up to the point you can defend yourself somewhat.

Slanesh
11-20-2007, 07:45
oh yea right, i forgot to mention, that only ppl with elitestuff r allowed to join elitesquad =x

TheEternal
11-20-2007, 08:00
oh yea right, i forgot to mention, that only ppl with elitestuff r allowed to join elitesquad =x

I have an elite sword? :D Lol...

Don't join Vibe, ES, or any other guild that goes to Guild War as a low lvl. All these guilds have several enemies which will attack you on sight. Your best chance is to find a guild that has no problems with anyone at least until you lvl yourself up to the point you can defend yourself somewhat.

Good, and true advice. That's one of the reasons I liked "~Journey~", as it was a non-GW going guild.

VendettaEUP
11-20-2007, 08:17

Then why are you there ?

VendettaEUP
11-20-2007, 08:18
Hi all.

Could always join me and be my apprentice. Take my place as most hated person on the server like I did for VuLtO. Then I can finally quit. #35

TheEternal
11-20-2007, 08:26

Could always join me and be my apprentice. Take my place as most hated person on the server like I did for VuLtO. Then I can finally quit. #35

Haha. You sound like me on a different game.

Not strong enough to be hated, sorry. :( You'll have to stick around for a while longer!

Don't worry, I don't hate you. So you're not completely hated!

YouzY
11-20-2007, 09:32
Dont join elitesquad they spam all the time about pitinhos,pintos,browns and tacos :cool:

11-20-2007, 09:42
Dont join elitesquad they spam all the time about pitinhos,pintos,browns and tacos :cool:

OI, kos. >.< not supposed to tell. =o

VendettaEUP
11-20-2007, 09:44

Not our fault they like small *****: (Translation of Pintinho )

Oh and the blur is not the derogatory name for a Cat.

Slanesh
11-20-2007, 09:48

if ppl have no pinto, we need to pick on em!

Then why are you there ?

talk to my hand!

YouzY
11-20-2007, 09:54
OMG SOMEONE GAVE ME NEGATIVE REPUTATION OMG:mad:

VendettaEUP
11-20-2007, 09:55

I have plenty to go around. o_O

Slanesh

WHO WAS IT??? KOS!

Nerva
Hi all.

just play on the game go jail and see with what ppls you like to talk too, then you decide if you want be with them in there guild or so on^^

VendettaEUP
11-20-2007, 09:56
if ppl have no pinto, we need to pick on em!

talk to my hand!

Ill bite your hand.

VendettaEUP
11-20-2007, 09:58
just play on the game go jail and see with what ppls you like to talk too, then you decide if you want be with them in there guild or so on^^

Go go 10K.

Hrhr.

<3

YouzY
11-20-2007, 10:02
WHO WAS IT??? KOS!
IT WAS BROWN!

Slanesh
11-20-2007, 10:17
Ill bite your hand.

only lil girls bite in hands of other ppl!

IT WAS BROWN!

age, sex, location, name?

VendettaEUP
11-20-2007, 10:31
only lil girls bite in hands of other ppl! use this anymore.

age, sex, location, name?

ASL BFF4EEEEEEEEEVAR.

TheEternal
11-20-2007, 11:04
What strange people... :confused:

Certainly fun, but... I can see you guys having a bunch of enemies. >_<

VendettaEUP
11-20-2007, 11:06
What strange people... :confused:

Certainly fun, but... I can see you guys having a bunch of enemies. >_<

No one likes me.

Im German.
:\

TheEternal
11-20-2007, 11:07
No one likes me.

Im German.

I like German people... Except the whole "always trying to take over the world" thing. :p

VendettaEUP
11-20-2007, 11:11
I like German people... Except the whole "always trying to take over the world" thing. :p

If he did it right. You would be speaking German right now, and thats the truth.

Sum0
11-20-2007, 11:56

o.o"....plx not my fault momo sais he has pintinho k...and we spamm because its fun. At least we talk wiff eachother rather than gchat being silent D=

Momochi~Zabuza
11-20-2007, 12:32
o.o"....plx not my fault momo sais he has pintinho k...and we spamm because its fun. At least we talk wiff eachother rather than gchat being silent D=

_|_

Sum0
11-20-2007, 12:34
_|_

o.o" pintinho!

DroryN
11-20-2007, 13:29

Who was that lil space guy in kids cartoons that was always trying to take over world? :confused:- lil dude in helmet with broom on the top -:rolleyes:

DroryN
11-20-2007, 13:31
No one likes me.

Im German.
l dont think it's cause yer German - u can be very nice :p

Slanesh
11-20-2007, 14:22
germans r the most friendly ppl in the world =)

space
11-20-2007, 15:40
No one likes me.

Im German.

Nope, ppl dont like you cuz ur a douche, but youre definately not "most hated" as you'd like to think.

space
11-20-2007, 15:41

If he did it right. You would be speaking German right now, and thats the truth.

But alas, Hitler was owned...and died like a coward :/ Nazi ftl! lol

TheEternal
11-20-2007, 23:15
Who was that lil space guy in kids cartoons that was always trying to take over world? :confused:- lil dude in helmet with broom on the top -:rolleyes:

Marvin The Martian from Duck Dodgers in the 24½th Century?

There was also Brain the mouse from Pinky and the Brain.

--

Also; Hitler never stood a chance... He was fighting against Great Britain.

cleo
11-20-2007, 23:53
pff theres over 200 people in journey they cant all be stuck up ;/
Well im not thats for sure im a wimp.
Oh and does that mean the english rule the world because everyone speaks english o.o

TheEternal
11-20-2007, 23:59
pff theres over 200 people in journey they cant all be stuck up ;/
Well im not thats for sure im a wimp.

They're not all stuck-up, no... Just, well... The majority of the parents in ~Journey~ are over-protective of their teenage children... They assume they have no idea about what's going on in the world around them... I suppose their children must not go to school, and must never watch TV, or use the Internet... Oh, wait...

I'm not trying to insult them, as ~Journey~ is a really nice guild, but... The parents need to understand that they can't protect their children from every day life, especially not on an online game!

cleo
11-21-2007, 00:03
Well i wouldn't blame them for wanting their kids to turn out like the majority of the brats out there.
Yea i agreee sometimes they take something too far but some of them really do have young kids that they let play.

But I certainly wouldn't let my kids play this game if i had some, too many foul mouthed people in this server.

TheEternal
11-21-2007, 00:11
Well i wouldn't blame them for wanting their kids to turn out like the majority of the brats out there.
Yea i agreee sometimes they take something too far but some of them really do have young kids that they let play.

But I certainly wouldn't let my kids play this game if i had some, too many foul mouthed people in this server.

Exactly my thoughts.

If you want to protect them from such things... don't let them play in the first place.

Sure, you can help to make sure no one in the guild their in speaks in a bad way, but... What about the other CO players who make up the majority of the player-base?

cleo
11-21-2007, 00:22
I don't think they care about swearing most of the time, heck they even swear sometimes, but only when its relevent.
Sorry I don't know why you was kicked if you'd care to enlighten me.

TheEternal
11-21-2007, 00:34
I don't think they care about swearing most of the time, heck they even swear sometimes, but only when its relevent.
Sorry I don't know why you was kicked if you'd care to enlighten me.

Cracking jokes of a somewhat explicit nature, mostly.

I did my best to make sure no children were around, though.

cleo
11-21-2007, 00:53
Maybe you offended someone that could do it to you :s

TheEternal
11-21-2007, 01:01
Maybe you offended someone that could do it to you :s

Somewhat... I offended Snow_Leopard's mother, who then got MUMMAJUGS to join in "attacking" me. Not my character, but me personally. I didn't take that so I "fought" back, which ended in Lord_Soth obviously taking MUMMAJUGS side and booting me...

Too much closeness in the higher-up ranks... Leads to people who've not been around for 5 years being picked on, and pushed aside, even when they're not the ones in the wrong... :rolleyes:

~Lord_Soth~
11-28-2007, 01:42
Dude U was booted cuz I was watching you talk to Snowie in gc. I was the one who brought it to the attention to her Mother and Aunts and Im sry if U think talking about wanting to help shave a childs p*ssie is *GOOD Convo* U way freakin wrong. I was the one U pissed off. Yea she is 15 but she is STILL a child and U had been talking sexually to her for weeks and didnt stop even when told she was underage, it acually got worse. Im sry but I cant have that kinda talk in the guild to a child. Yea our gc can get RAUNCHY but it aint tward the kids. SRY U couldnt take the advice of stopping ur sexual talk to Snowie, If u coulda U would still be in Journey.

Kitsu
11-28-2007, 01:53
Dude U was booted cuz I was watching you talk to Snowie in gc. I was the one who brought it to the attention to her Mother and Aunts and Im sry if U think talking about wanting to help shave a childs p*ssie is *GOOD Convo* U way freakin wrong. I was the one U pissed off. Yea she is 15 but she is STILL a child and U had been talking sexually to her for weeks and didnt stop even when told she was underage, it acually got worse. Im sry but I cant have that kinda talk in the guild to a child. Yea our gc can get RAUNCHY but it aint tward the kids. SRY U couldnt take the advice of stopping ur sexual talk to Snowie, If u coulda U would still be in Journey.
Tony ^^ Already been taken care of. For the record, I spoke to TheEternal, Snow as well as a few others... so I think I have the rough picture... Snow also said she did feel a bit uncomfy towards the end. Perhaps we should make a branch dedicated to the lil' uns.. but then :/ it's shared GC so not sure how that'll help ^^"

Momochi~Zabuza
11-28-2007, 02:34

...... LOLOLOL

Momochi~Zabuza
11-28-2007, 02:36

L
O
L

JayJayTao
11-28-2007, 02:49
Hi all.

LOL you joined a good guild now:D and you still have to remember parents do get overprotective of their children i know because i get overprotected of my son but sorry to say but that is part of being a parent to protect our kids no matter how small the incident. :)

TheEternal
11-28-2007, 02:51

Actually, the only anywhere NEAR sexual comment I made was about Snow_Leopard not being on for a while because she was finally undergoing a sex change operation.

That's the only time I've ever mentioned anything even closely related to the word "sex" to Snow_Leopard, so I don't know where you got that from, or anything else, for that matter. o.O

The last time I spoke to Snow_Leopard, we were just screwing around with the BigBandits in the Waterfall Cave. We spoke about random things, but nothing like what you're suggesting.

Lord_Soth, you, sir, have a very dirty mind. :eek:

Snow_Leopard is a fun person, but I'd never speak that way to a minor, regardless of how mature they act.

I have a girlfriend for Christ's sake. Why would I be interested in someone 5 years younger than me? That's just... ew.

You didn't need to make things up, Lord_Soth, you could've just said my behaviour was inappropriate.

I didn't have any ill feelings towards ~Journey~, until now. If you feel the need to make things up to make your point, Lord_Soth, then the respect I had for you is totally undeserved.

JayJayTao
11-28-2007, 02:59
Actually, the only anywhere NEAR sexual comment I made was about Snow_Leopard not being on for a while because she was finally undergoing a sex change operation.

That's the only time I've ever mentioned anything even closely related to the word "sex" to Snow_Leopard, so I don't know where you got that from, or anything else, for that matter. o.O

The last time I spoke to Snow_Leopard, we were just screwing around with the BigBandits in the Waterfall Cave. We spoke about random things, but nothing like what you're suggesting.

Lord_Soth, you, sir, have a very dirty mind. :eek:

Snow_Leopard is a fun person, but I'd never speak that way to a minor, regardless of how mature they act.

I have a girlfriend for Christ's sake. Why would I be interested in someone 5 years younger than me? That's just... ew.

You didn't need to make things up, Lord_Soth, you could've just said my behaviour was inappropriate.

I didn't have any ill feelings towards ~Journey~, until now. If you feel the need to make things up to make your point, Lord_Soth, then the respect I had for you is totally undeserved.

Lord_Soth wouldn't make anything up, and he would say what he said unless he thought it was true, so pls don't go calling him a liar cause he is a good friend.

I think everyone just needs to say sorry a misunderstanding of things and move on with the game at hand.

Just leave what was said in the past be just that in the past and enjoy your game.

TheEternal
11-28-2007, 03:03
Lord_Soth wouldn't make anything up, and he would say what he said unless he thought it was true, so pls don't go calling him a liar cause he is a good friend.

I think everyone just needs to say sorry a misunderstanding of things and move on with the game at hand.

Just leave what was said in the past be just that in the past and enjoy your game.

Well then, if he didn't make it up, I'd sure like to know who did. o.O

I've certainly never said anything like that, and as far as I'm aware, no one else has ever logged on my character.

JayJayTao
11-28-2007, 03:08
Well then, if he didn't make it up, I'd sure like to know who did. o.O

I've certainly never said anything like that, and as far as I'm aware, no one else has ever logged on my character.

I might have been a misunderstanding why don't you talk to him in the game and sort it out.

Btw why haven't i got you on msn yet.:eek:

But you've found another guild is what this thread was all about in the first place.

You in ~Nooblified~ now and i keep you enterained in that guild when i get on.:D

TheEternal
11-28-2007, 03:51
I might have been a misunderstanding why don't you talk to him in the game and sort it out.

Btw why haven't i got you on msn yet.:eek:

But you've found another guild is what this thread was all about in the first place.

You in ~Nooblified~ now and i keep you enterained in that guild when i get on.:D

I don't use MSN, that's why. :p

Yes, I'm in ~Nooblified~ and it's the best guild... ever. IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!

Kitsu
11-28-2007, 04:40
I don't use MSN, that's why. :p

Yes, I'm in ~Nooblified~ and it's the best guild... ever. IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!
O_O That's what you said about Journey.. while you were still in it lol...

Anyways, guys, incident's over... if you all must bring it out like this then post up the logs... I think it's over and done with though.. been forgotten and TheEternal isn't in the guild anymore so he can't really "bug" anyone.

TheEternal
11-28-2007, 05:09
O_O That's what you said about Journey.. while you were still in it lol...

Anyways, guys, incident's over... if you all must bring it out like this then post up the logs... I think it's over and done with though.. been forgotten and TheEternal isn't in the guild anymore so he can't really "bug" anyone.

It's true about ~Journey~, too, for the most part.

It would be better if it was a more grown-up guild, but what can you do?

I met some really awesome people whilst in that guild, which is why I have no ill feelings towards it.

NyteShade
11-28-2007, 05:50
I wasnt going to post on here but i have to say something The Eternal i seen the convo where you talked like that to a 15 year old girl. and it was totally wrong. I have a 14 year old son that plays this game and hes a typical boy. and he does have a mouth on him but as being a responsible parent its my duty as a parent to watch what he does online. I keep him in Journey to keep a close eye on him. There are to many internet weirdos out there. There are laws to protect children from people but its the parents responsbilty to watch over them weither be on another computer or asking them questions. As for being over protective of your child or sheltering them theres no such thing anymore. And your right im sure kids learn alot from school and freinds but at home is the safe spot so to speak. And no Tony isnt making anything up i seen the convo with my own eyes and myself have talked to you about some of the stuff. Sure i get mad and i go off in guild chat and start cursing and yelling about this and that but my own guildies will get into my whisper and say Steph Snow is on and i apoligize. Cursing isnt the issue here its the convos that should be kept in whisper or even in team mode. or freinds chat. Its not like GC is the only chat there is. So you are in Nooblified now and its a good guild i have many freinds in there. And im sure that if and when you have children you will understand where we are coming from.

TheEternal
11-28-2007, 07:55
And im sure that if and when you have children you will understand where we are coming from.

Like I said, I do somewhat understand, as I'm the same way with my (much) younger siblings.

However, I'd never try to shield them from the world, atleast, not from what's within the world.

I'll try to keep them away from drinking, smoking, doing drugs, sleeping around, etc, but I wont lock them in a room where only I can see them, just to make sure they wont do these things. If they want to, and I've already explained to them the risks, then they're going to, regardless of how I treat them.

They must learn, or they'll never grow.

Still, different people raise children different ways, who am I to say my way is best, or yours, for that matter?

Like I've said - I have no problem with anyone in ~Journey~, I think for the most part, you're all very nice people. However, I will defend myself if you keep on saying such things about me. This is the ultimate reason I was kicked out of ~Journey~, too - I wouldn't just let people "attack" me.

So drop it now, leave as friends, or continue and lose all respect I have for any of you.

deim~v.5
11-28-2007, 08:31
I wasnt going to post on here but i have to say something The Eternal i seen the convo where you talked like that to a 15 year old girl. and it was totally wrong. I have a 14 year old son that plays this game and hes a typical boy. and he does have a mouth on him but as being a responsible parent its my duty as a parent to watch what he does online. I keep him in Journey to keep a close eye on him. There are to many internet weirdos out there. There are laws to protect children from people but its the parents responsbilty to watch over them weither be on another computer or asking them questions. As for being over protective of your child or sheltering them theres no such thing anymore. And your right im sure kids learn alot from school and freinds but at home is the safe spot so to speak. And no Tony isnt making anything up i seen the convo with my own eyes and myself have talked to you about some of the stuff. Sure i get mad and i go off in guild chat and start cursing and yelling about this and that but my own guildies will get into my whisper and say Steph Snow is on and i apoligize. Cursing isnt the issue here its the convos that should be kept in whisper or even in team mode. or freinds chat. Its not like GC is the only chat there is. So you are in Nooblified now and its a good guild i have many freinds in there. And im sure that if and when you have children you will understand where we are coming from.
No offence hun, but if you think a 15 year old girl doesn't know what sex is, hasn't had sex yet, then you are totally out of date, the average age in the world for having sex, is 12 at this current moment, eventhough i think that's insane, i do think that if they decide they are old enough to have sex, they are old enough to take care of their own damn bussiness.

If you don't want your kids to run into any of this, it's simple, keep them off the internet, a chold molestor could whisper him/her and you wouldnt know a thing about it, besides that, he could talk to the parents, gain their trust and find out even more, like the city you and your child live in, your name, your last name, your address, etc, all the things you tell your friends thinking it's all innocent and fun. You being in there, supposedly thinking you are protecting them, makes the risc of something happening BIGGER then when you leave your kid(s) be.

space
11-28-2007, 12:42
L
O
L

Ur momo senses were tingling? hahaha

Zero18
11-28-2007, 15:25
Ur momo senses were tingling? hahaha

He can't control it. He IS a pedophile after all =\

Kitsu
11-28-2007, 16:38
It's perfectly understandable that a parent protects their children, as a fellow parent it's understandable that they look after their friend's children. So, seeing as this all happened within our guild, I think there's nothing wrong with it... if you don't like it then leave the guild. No-one can say what is right or wrong and if Journey was a bad guild why are we so popular?

deim~v.5
11-28-2007, 18:03
It's perfectly understandable that a parent protects their children, as a fellow parent it's understandable that they look after their friend's children. So, seeing as this all happened within our guild, I think there's nothing wrong with it... if you don't like it then leave the guild. No-one can say what is right or wrong and if Journey was a bad guild why are we so popular?
Cause you got no rules and let noobs in?

No offence there, steph and a lot of the members are friends of mine, but there are so many irritating people in there as well.

Kitsu
11-28-2007, 18:05
Cause you got no rules and let noobs in?

No offence there, steph and a lot of the members are friends of mine, but there are so many irritating people in there as well.
Not everyone can be like me and try befriend everyone lol.. or try accept and understand everyone... we kick the ones who cause trouble that's all we can do.

Sum0
11-28-2007, 22:59
L
O
L

o.o"...momo pls stop being horny D=

TheEternal
11-28-2007, 23:31
No offence hun, but if you think a 15 year old girl doesn't know what sex is, hasn't had sex yet, then you are totally out of date, the average age in the world for having sex, is 12 at this current moment, eventhough i think that's insane, i do think that if they decide they are old enough to have sex, they are old enough to take care of their own damn bussiness.

If you don't want your kids to run into any of this, it's simple, keep them off the internet, a chold molestor could whisper him/her and you wouldnt know a thing about it, besides that, he could talk to the parents, gain their trust and find out even more, like the city you and your child live in, your name, your last name, your address, etc, all the things you tell your friends thinking it's all innocent and fun. You being in there, supposedly thinking you are protecting them, makes the risc of something happening BIGGER then when you leave your kid(s) be.

I like you. You, sir, are a very intelligent, insightful individual. :)

Ronny/Shim
11-28-2007, 23:40

Erm, I don't think your guild is so popular lol.. I already saw you here and then but still hard and I guess I only could say I know you guys by NyteShade who I like alot even if we are not friends but once I talked to her and I enjoyed ^^

Godwho
11-29-2007, 00:39
Hi all.

it sounds like u like being around mans. lol . lil fruity mother.*****er

TheEternal
11-29-2007, 00:57
it sounds like u like being around mans. lol . lil fruity mother.*****er

How does that post, in any way, make it sound like I prefer the company of men? :rolleyes:

You know what they say about people who accuse others of being *** all the time, don't you?

Kitsu
11-29-2007, 02:23
Erm, I don't think your guild is so popular lol.. I already saw you here and then but still hard and I guess I only could say I know you guys by NyteShade who I like alot even if we are not friends but once I talked to her and I enjoyed ^^
A guild like us that stays neutral and out of GW has certain disadvantages attracting some players... but I'ld say our total numbers would be up the top there... Like with all guilds you'ld be able to find one or two nice players you can get along with, chat to... and yes we have our slip ups inviting pkers in by mistake, our share of players with fiery tempers :p etc.

There's a lot of players on CO and although I meet some players as friends and talking... most of the players I meet are through trying to sort things out... Thus me being the P.R.O. I can usually talk and resolve things lol... so despite playing the game for a long time... to those who played and levelled.. I'm a noob haha but that's my playing style... I enjoy making friends. My friends mainly do all my lvling... that and TG. ^^

TheEternal
11-29-2007, 02:36
A guild like us that stays neutral and out of GW has certain disadvantages attracting some players... but I'ld say our total numbers would be up the top there... Like with all guilds you'ld be able to find one or two nice players you can get along with, chat to... and yes we have our slip ups inviting pkers in by mistake, our share of players with fiery tempers :p etc.

There's a lot of players on CO and although I meet some players as friends and talking... most of the players I meet are through trying to sort things out... Thus me being the P.R.O. I can usually talk and resolve things lol... so despite playing the game for a long time... to those who played and levelled.. I'm a noob haha but that's my playing style... I enjoy making friends. My friends mainly do all my lvling... that and TG. ^^

I agree. ~Journey~ is a very friendly guild.

The fact that they stay out of GW means they have no enemies, which makes it a very safe place for lower levels... The people are also very friendly, nice and helpful, so again, it's a very good place for lower levels to start out in.

Not all guilds have to be full of Full Super2Soc-wearing level 130 2nd Reborn characters...

Godwho
11-29-2007, 04:01
How does that post, in any way, make it sound like I prefer the company of men? :rolleyes:

You know what they say about people who accuse others of being *** all the time, don't you?

yeh..... lol . I accuse u of being shemale, your avatar looks like one....lol

No im not joking it really does...lol

TheEternal
11-29-2007, 04:05
yeh..... lol . I accuse u of being shemale, your avatar looks like one....lol

No im not joking it really does...lol

The person in my avatar is just a very skinny woman, I believe.

I can't remember what it's from, sadly, else I'd link you to more information about it.

I just picked it because it's very freaky looking. :p

Godwho
11-29-2007, 04:11
The person in my avatar is just a very skinny woman, I believe.

I can't remember what it's from, sadly, else I'd link you to more information about it.

I just picked it because it's very freaky looking. :p

it looks like u dude...lol . No wonder u never changed it

Ronny/Shim
11-29-2007, 04:25

Sounds like me playing =o
But everyone knows me :eek:

TheEternal
11-29-2007, 04:27
it looks like u dude...lol . No wonder u never changed it

You don't even know me, so how can you make such an assumption?

Unless you spy on me while I'm on the toilet?! :eek:

Ronny/Shim
11-29-2007, 04:30

Maybe is what he loves to do, who knows? ;OOOOOOO
Careful.

~Damien~
11-29-2007, 10:15

We know your a worthless emo, the rest is a given.
I think that avatar is your x girlfriend. BARF

Jim_Morrison
11-29-2007, 10:54

Right after she seen a picture of you:p SO how come you can say things as you see it,but no one else? Aways need get the last word in ,just to leave feeling correct when ur wrong alot.I bet ur just itchin for me to reply on the other thread about that great band member dying and you being a emo and ruining it all.You are a non factor .Your appearance at GW dunt change nothing.Duno if you noticed but your allies already have alot of waters.SO what is one more to kill.Sit down shut up.Earn some respect you are crying that we never respect you,well i for one never respect someone who demands respect.Your guild is still week we allied MECH the stronger guild in attemps to try win a GW,Yeah maybe a bit greedy of us but w/e stop crying.We all learn from our mistakes,is a shame you think your **** dunt stink cause you have not learned one thing yet except on how to be a big cry baby when someone turns there back on you,NEWS FLASH you are ****in annoying .You never shut up.ANd your not always right.Love the thread you made about servers merging after i made up the story.You dumb or something?How the hell would i know what servers are merging.Goes to show though what people tell you ,you will blab to all.Hope you love your new allies(ES) ,and no worries pretty boy (barfs) i have my own waters.Again u walk in thinking you have it all figured out.Damn your so pathetic.I totaly expect a reply cause i know how much you love to get the last word.

Godwho
11-29-2007, 10:56

hhahaha

Ronny/Shim
11-29-2007, 12:55
Right after she seen a picture of you:p SO how come you can say things as you see it,but no one else? Aways need get the last word in ,just to leave feeling correct when ur wrong alot.I bet ur just itchin for me to reply on the other thread about that great band member dying and you being a emo and ruining it all.You are a non factor .Your appearance at GW dunt change nothing.Duno if you noticed but your allies already have alot of waters.SO what is one more to kill.Sit down shut up.Earn some respect you are crying that we never respect you,well i for one never respect someone who demands respect.Your guild is still week we allied MECH the stronger guild in attemps to try win a GW,Yeah maybe a bit greedy of us but w/e stop crying.We all learn from our mistakes,is a shame you think your **** dunt stink cause you have not learned one thing yet except on how to be a big cry baby when someone turns there back on you,NEWS FLASH you are ****in annoying .You never shut up.ANd your not always right.Love the thread you made about servers merging after i made up the story.You dumb or something?How the hell would i know what servers are merging.Goes to show though what people tell you ,you will blab to all.Hope you love your new allies(ES) ,and no worries pretty boy (barfs) i have my own waters.Again u walk in thinking you have it all figured out.Damn your so pathetic.I totaly expect a reply cause i know how much you love to get the last word.

JESUS :eek:

Jim_Morrison
11-29-2007, 16:24
JESUS :eek:

:(

Ronny/Shim
11-29-2007, 18:58
:(

eheh hardly you flame somebody =o

RipKiLLxD
11-29-2007, 23:15
...... LOLOLOL