PDA

View Full Version : Server Wars =)

FreakyStylie
11-18-2007, 10:48
Ok guys after reading sumos thread on Server wars(http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=436752) i thought it would be a helpful idea to make a poll on who will help the opposing side and EVERYONE on it. When i say everyone i mean everyone even ur biggest enemies. We need teamwork if we will compete both Dragon and Blizz are very good gw servers along with ours and many others. We wont win without teamwork.

Please State:
Your name
Your guild
Your Class
Your LvL
Your Rb status
Your opinion
And what you voted for.

TY, Freaky

FreakyStylie
11-18-2007, 10:51
Name- FreakyStylie
Guild- Vibe
Class- Trojan
Lvl- 126 almost 127
Rb- None
Voted- I will help both sides and everyone on them
Opinon- I hope everyone can work together.

Momochi~Zabuza
11-18-2007, 10:53
we already talked in guild chat before posting this and if server wars do come around es is willing to cooperate with enemies and the rest of the server so our server can win

FreakyStylie
11-18-2007, 10:55
we already talked in guild chat before posting this and if server wars do come around es is willing to cooperate with enemies and the rest of the server so our server can win

id still like to know what individuals think i doubt eveyone in es was active in the conversation.

bottom line VOTE NOW MOMO!!!!

XangelJessicaX
11-18-2007, 11:05
Name: DeadlySoul
Guild: Vibe
Class: Trojan
Lvl: 95 so far.
Rb: none yet.
Opinion: everyone should help each other and have fun =)
Voted: I will help both sides.

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
11-18-2007, 11:16
Name: ECLiPSE
Guild: BiFrost DL (Sometimes Riders for GW)
Class: Cyclone Archer
LvL: 115
Your Rb status: First RB 120-115 Troj>Arch
Opinion: Sounds like fun... I don't have anything against anyone so easy for me...
And what you voted for: Help Both Sides

VendettaEUP
11-18-2007, 11:32
Name: DigitalHitmann
Guild: -Einhänder-
Level: 122
Reborn: Second Reborn
Opinion: I'll be willing to help as long as people arent one-sided and only revive their members and only help their members. This is mainly towards Triaxe because we all know shes not very negotiable, nor am I or Weversom, Caio, Roberto et cetera. Help and be helped, divide and be divided.

( Voted " Yes ill help everyone. " )

VendettaEUP
11-18-2007, 11:36
Note: That this means sitting next to your enemies and helping your enemies...If you're in - You're in. No kidding around...

11-18-2007, 11:42
Note: That this means sitting next to your enemies and helping your enemies...If you're in - You're in. No kidding around...

Agreed and completely reasonable... Everyone that joins in on server wars should all be focusing on the win... Put all differences aside for gw or whatever... In server wars we're all a team and should work together

VendettaEUP
11-18-2007, 11:49
I dont know how teams are gonna work...are they gonna make us go guildless and join GEMINI/DRAGON/BLIZZARD guilds and what not? Cause if everyones in enemied guilds how will team mode work? That will just be a disaster at pole.

Momochi~Zabuza
11-18-2007, 11:54
I dont know how teams are gonna work...are they gonna make us go guildless and join GEMINI/DRAGON/BLIZZARD guilds and what not? Cause if everyones in enemied guilds how will team mode work? That will just be a disaster at pole.

when u sign up and log into the new server, whatever server ur originally from is ur guild name, so everyone from gemini that goes will be in the guild "Gemini" when we log on, dunno how they're gona decide on the gl/dl positions for this war though

VendettaEUP
11-18-2007, 11:58
when u sign up and log into the new server, whatever server ur originally from is ur guild name, so everyone from gemini that goes will be in the guild "Gemini" when we log on, dunno how they're gona decide on the gl/dl positions for this war though

Probably potency..which will be a disaster.

Sum0
11-18-2007, 12:19
Idea of individuality is wrong over here since not all players go to forum :)...Would be better if players would talk in their guild and post here which guild will help not what individuals will do lol.....As for ES ..again as i said we will help ...

VendettaEUP
11-18-2007, 12:23
I am my own Guild.

~Damien~
11-18-2007, 12:53

I agree, server wars means all of Gemini goes together as a team, other servers will be doing the same and we will need the full might of Gemini if we are to win.
I would love to talk **** to people from other servers. :D

TriSinDetta
11-18-2007, 13:46
Name: DigitalHitmann
Guild: -Einhänder-
Level: 122
Reborn: Second Reborn
Opinion: I'll be willing to help as long as people arent one-sided and only revive their members and only help their members. This is mainly towards Triaxe because we all know shes not very negotiable, nor am I or Weversom, Caio, Roberto et cetera. Help and be helped, divide and be divided.

( Voted " Yes ill help everyone. " )

Oh gosh dont go, we tring to win, we need pros please >.<

If TQ is atleast a little smart they will disable pk mode and only enable team mode in this server where the war is to take place. I think if this took place this is what will happen so I would not worry about it much.

I will help almost all however I will wave at ketamine, Digi and Mages ghosts :)

Say what you want, am pro water and I dont need to kiss peoples butt, they need to kiss mine:cool:

Also I am not getting my hopes up anytime soon for this. No offical news so it be a while considering the cp quest and offline tg was announced months ago and nothing. Bad TQ, and some new garments would be nice... And while your at it TQ make 130 hammers look like Thors

YouzY
11-18-2007, 16:15
Name- youzy
Guild- Vibe
Class- Trojan
Lvl- 130
Rb- 1st reborn
Opinon- Ill help both sides might be fun :P

Slanesh
11-18-2007, 16:40
Name- V1nc3nt
Guild- Elitesquad
Class- Warrior
Lvl- 120
Rb- 1st reborn
Opinon- yea, as i voted, im gonna help everybody as long as they help me. Im gonna ignore useless noobs, if they wont help me, but not higher ones.

VendettaEUP
11-19-2007, 01:01

If TQ is atleast a little smart they will disable pk mode and only enable team mode in this server where the war is to take place. I think if this took place this is what will happen so I would not worry about it much.

I will help almost all however I will wave at ketamine, Digi and Mages ghosts :)

Say what you want, am pro water and I dont need to kiss peoples butt, they need to kiss mine:cool:

Also I am not getting my hopes up anytime soon for this. No offical news so it be a while considering the cp quest and offline tg was announced months ago and nothing. Bad TQ, and some new garments would be nice... And while your at it TQ make 130 hammers look like Thors

Then ill PK you. Problem solved.

VendettaEUP
11-19-2007, 01:13
Might be a lil hard seeming the pharmacist is your next door neighbor and best friend, but never the less.

11-19-2007, 01:21
Name: Unearth
Guild: EliteSquad
Lvl: 129
RB: 2nd
Opinion: No use adding a opinion, my opinion is the same as almost everyone thats posted.
Voted: I'll help both, as long as they do the same.

DroryN
11-19-2007, 02:54
:D:D:D:D agreed --

MAN that's some ego she carries - she now pk in mine cause she "think" a char is my wife's .

DuridX
11-19-2007, 02:58
Shush you! :mad: Though I gotta say -- it's not like it's the first time that's happened - I seem to remember another person killlin my noobs in the mine for an even lamer reason :rolleyes:

It's lost numbers and lost respect - the numbers easily replaced - the respect -- well not hard to figure on that one:rolleyes:

VendettaEUP
11-19-2007, 03:00
Shush you! :mad: Though I gotta say -- it's not like it's the first time that's happened - I seem to remember another person killlin my noobs in the mine for an even lamer reason :rolleyes:

It's lost numbers and lost respect - the numbers easily replaced - the respect -- well not hard to figure on that one:rolleyes:

I didnt know forums was for math problems.

DuridX
11-19-2007, 03:11
I didnt know forums was for math problems.

Ummmmm- hard math problem -- You get pk'd you lose xp = numbers go DOWN - you go lvl, kill monsters numbers go UP! :p

IInFernuS
11-19-2007, 03:15
name: mageseyxman
guild: vibe
job: tro 2nd reborn
opinion: ya will help everyone i want win that sh!t o.o"
and yes triaxe i kiss ur a$$ to win if it be necessary, to win o=

Sum0
11-19-2007, 05:04

LOL xD

VendettaEUP
11-19-2007, 05:07

Sorry, but I dont cheat.

TriSinDetta
11-19-2007, 05:18

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha, you think you can kill me? Pssh, better level then garbage. And if you think my friends will sit there and watch you TRY and kill there best water for reviving then you got another thing coming numb nuts. Dont you remember what me and Hermes did to you in jail, hahaha

And like I said digitalpoorman TQ will prob disable pk options for a single server.

Yeah I wanna win to, stig and revive for Mage :D

Drory your funny to, see you at dis city. Bwahahahahahaha

VendettaEUP
11-19-2007, 05:21
Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha, you think you can kill me? Pssh, better level then garbage. And if you think my friends will sit there and watch you TRY and kill there best water fro reviving then you got another thing coming numb nuts. Dont you remember what me and Hermes did to you in jail, hahaha

Yeah I wanna win to, stig and revive for Mage :D

I think you need to take a course in Sociology. DotBot and Herpes are of the same neighborhood. It's only natural that they both use proxy. LorLen is in that group as well, and look at him.

Nice friends ****girl.

WickedOneS
11-19-2007, 05:57
:D:D:D:D agreed --

MAN that's some ego she carries - she now pk in mine cause she "think" a char is my wife's .

R u serious!! ROFLMAO funny considering it aint me on the chars, all my chars and items/sockets are given to friends or my mom.

So sad Triaxe that you have to PK to try and prove how cool you are. You still owe my mom an apology, hate me for sticking up for my mom all you want but you aint even touching me in game. :p :D

Momochi~Zabuza
11-19-2007, 06:26

XD

TriSinDetta
11-19-2007, 08:14
R u serious!! ROFLMAO funny considering it aint me on the chars, all my chars and items/sockets are given to friends or my mom.

So sad Triaxe that you have to PK to try and prove how cool you are. You still owe my mom an apology, hate me for sticking up for my mom all you want but you aint even touching me in game. :p :D

Yeah, because everyone that pk's someone is tring to be cool. And I did kill WickedOne in dis and Drory and your mom sooo... Going with the your not touching me ingame thing because you dont play is foolish.

I knew it was DruidQ, I felt bad afterwards because I pk her cause your big mouth not hers. And I talked to alot of people, friends of even you, your mouth gets your mom in trouble and she still plays. Proud of yourself loud mouth? I see the message of me pk'ing DruidQ spreads quick to you so I dont see why I should stop until you wanna settle something with me.. Awww :P

And Digi... Geez, because me and Hermes killed you we must use aimbot? What a loser, go beg fana to be your friend again more.. Boohoo, boohoo....

VendettaEUP
11-19-2007, 08:16
Yeah, because everyone that pk's someone is tring to be cool. And I did kill WickedOne in dis and Drory and your mom sooo... Going with the your not touching me ingame thing because you dont play is foolish.

I knew it was DruidQ, I felt bad afterwards because I pk her cause your big mouth not hers. And I talked to alot of people, friends of even you, your mouth gets your mom in trouble and she still plays. Proud of yourself loud mouth? I see the message of me pk'ing DruidQ spreads quick to you so I dont see why I should stop until you wanna settle something with me.. Awww :P

And Digi... Geez, because me and Hermes killed you we must use aimbot? What a loser, go beg fana to be your friend again more.. Boohoo, boohoo....

Apparently your blind. I negotiated to get my items back. Not his friendship.

space
11-19-2007, 08:21

LOL xD
Name: spacemonkey
Class: 1st rb Warrior
Lvl : 127
Guild: OishiE
Opinion: No brainer, I'd definitely help all and do all things necessary to win (kissing Triaxe's a$s included :D)

TriSinDetta
11-19-2007, 08:33
LOL xD
Name: spacemonkey
Class: 1st rb Warrior
Lvl : 127
Guild: OishiE
Opinion: No brainer, I'd definitely help all and do all things necessary to win (kissing Triaxe's a$s included :D)

Hahahaha, that was not for everyone.. Just Mage, ketamine and DigitalDorkySweaterMann because they are ****ty human beings with mouths I dont need to help ever.. Mage is ok though, he does wanna win, I remember him telling me he wanted to win server war back when he was in ES. Mage is like your best friend or worst enemy, overrates himself though and a good example was how he treated 300 and TDH

Name: Triaxe and SinZinDetta
Class: Trojan and Water
Lvl : 130 and we will see if Sinz gets 131 by the time this comes
Guild: PMS and EdgeofSanity
Opinion : Me and hubby will both play server wars for sure. Goals Tri 130 then buying Sinz 2 sock items and leveling him past 131.

PS Space you can kiss it anyway:D:D:D j/k:p

VendettaEUP
11-19-2007, 08:35
Hahahaha, that was not for everyone.. Just Mage, ketamine and DigitalDorkySweaterMann because they are ****ty human beings with mouths I dont need to help ever.. Mage is ok though, he does wanna win, I remember him telling me he wanted to win server war back when he was in ES. Mage is like your best friend or worst enemy, overrates himself though and a good example was how he treated 300 and TDH

Name: Triaxe and SinZinDetta
Class: Trojan and Water
Lvl : 130 and we will see if Sinz gets 131 by the time this comes
Guild: PMS and EdgeofSanity
Opinion : Me and hubby will both play server wars for sure. Goals Tri 130 then buying Sinz 2 sock items and leveling him past 131.

PS Space you can kiss it anyway:D:D:D j/k:p

Really? And you claim your not a *****?

WickedOneS
11-19-2007, 08:46

You crack me up, how can I get her in trouble when i dont even play and havent done for oh I dunno 6 months? mom stirs her own **** and handles herself quite nicely now thank you - talked to my friends? I doubt that since they all can't stand you either. Obviously friends is something that evades you if you dont talk to friends everyday of happenings in life, entertainment, and noop people in a game, I DO. sooo DUUUUUHHHH of course I'm gonna hear about how childish you are behaving. You can call me names all you want, I at least know what loyalty is and stand by my friends and family, know when I'm wrong on something and mature enough to apologize - something you have yet to do to my mother, felt bad for pking her? I doubt it or you wouldn't be targeting all HER characters over something you were dead wrong over, DroryN respected our friends and would never have touched you, red or not, and STILL hasnt to date, he's never fought you back when you've attacked him. My friend that has WickedOne said he tried to pk you in Dis and I told him "why bother, she aint worth the club dura". Respect is earned not demanded, something of which you know nothing about nor will you ever understand. I may come back to the game when I wanna hang around with an immature imbocile but right now I'm preparing for a funeral of a dear friend and enjoying the company of my friends and family and have no interest in a petty child game. GL in life Triaxe you need it.

11-19-2007, 08:52

C00kie for Mage :D:D:D

This is what I respect most from people... Doing whatever needed to win... +respect for Mage

VendettaEUP
11-19-2007, 09:02
C00kie for Mage :D:D:D

This is what I respect most from people... Doing whatever needed to win... +respect for Mage

Here I draw picture for you.

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y294/DigitalHitmann/?action=view&current=Untitled-1.jpg

BukkaneNinja05
11-19-2007, 09:12
Name: Iida*Hitoshi

Level 76 or something Trojan-Warrior-Water.

Will help both sides.

If server wars do happen, ill change Iidas setup from melee to pure tort gems. That way ill be one of the most valuable waters...

Hopefully everyone will get along and no usual GW stupidity towards each other

11-19-2007, 09:27
Here I draw picture for you.

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y294/DigitalHitmann/?action=view&current=Untitled-1.jpg

If thats suppose to be funny you fail Digi :(

PS I have no idea whats that suppose to be...

VendettaEUP
11-19-2007, 09:31
If thats suppose to be funny you fail Digi :(

PS I have no idea whats that suppose to be...

k Triaxe. o=

DuridX
11-19-2007, 09:58
[QUOTE=TriSinDetta;6797262]

QUOTE]

If you are talking about the pk on graw last night in PC mine....... how come you whispered nyte and said you thought it was Wick?
How come you hopped up to Durid and said hi and I asked you why I should say hi when you killed my char -- You asked who -- and I told you grawurg - Your "eep" was only response --

My daughter sticking up for me or anyone else is hardly "getting your mom in trouble" = she was brought up with the guts to stand up for her family and friends. I'm proud of her! She doens't turn on her friends for lame petty reasons as has been done to both of us by you. Pk my chars or hers but at least don't fabricate reasons.
As with your mouth to Drory - "loose quote here ... we fight now we fight always ... understand .." combatitive and was / is totally unwarrented - he had never attacked you and still hasn't.
I am not a random pker & never will be - nor would anyone have the use of any of my chars if they wanted to use the char for that purpose. MY choice on how I play the game. NO respect for anyone that does random pk as you just did espeically on someone call friend??
Your hubby and prob you at one time used to be fun coming and defending low lvl chars - still much appreciated and we do the same now - without the EGO - and at least we have the grace to admit if / when we made a mistake.
You have a lot to say about digi and seem to think you are very creative with the names you come up with.
Well digi at least has the guts and moral fortitdude to admit he made a mistake.
Even Dark did that much ( sorry Dark I know you said you didn't want old crap brought back up ) .
Now before this distasteful subject gives me irrevokable indigestion -
Have a nice day Triaxe - no respect left for you but I still will not enter into this petty lil vendetta of yours - kill drory all you wish - as I said earlier -- it's a few numbers =) D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.F??

DanceWithArrows
11-19-2007, 10:04
Please State:
Your name DancesWithArrow
Your guild EliteSquad
Your Class Trojan
Your LvL 110
Your Rb status arch >tro 124>110
Your opinion meh, id like to watch

Sotnos
11-19-2007, 10:22
anyways the thing is fake. dont sign up for it.

TriSinDetta
11-19-2007, 10:50
You crack me up, how can I get her in trouble when i dont even play and havent done for oh I dunno 6 months? mom stirs her own **** and handles herself quite nicely now thank you - talked to my friends? I doubt that since they all can't stand you either. Obviously friends is something that evades you if you dont talk to friends everyday of happenings in life, entertainment, and noop people in a game, I DO. sooo DUUUUUHHHH of course I'm gonna hear about how childish you are behaving. You can call me names all you want, I at least know what loyalty is and stand by my friends and family, know when I'm wrong on something and mature enough to apologize - something you have yet to do to my mother, felt bad for pking her? I doubt it or you wouldn't be targeting all HER characters over something you were dead wrong over, DroryN respected our friends and would never have touched you, red or not, and STILL hasnt to date, he's never fought you back when you've attacked him. My friend that has WickedOne said he tried to pk you in Dis and I told him "why bother, she aint worth the club dura". Respect is earned not demanded, something of which you know nothing about nor will you ever understand. I may come back to the game when I wanna hang around with an immature imbocile but right now I'm preparing for a funeral of a dear friend and enjoying the company of my friends and family and have no interest in a petty child game. GL in life Triaxe you need it.

OMG.. Read this- This is a CONQUER FORUM. CONQUER IS A GAME. YOU DONT PLAY THE GAME STOP COMING HERE TALKING DUMB STUFF. You and Digi I swear come to the co forums and talk about almost everything but the game. Oh and you did it again, the good old real life > co thing. Yeah I need GL in real life? Because you know nothing about my life. Tell ya what, dont talk to me about respect, being immature and about how much you dont play and blah blah blah. You real life so great go, shooo be on your way, stop coming -.-

And your friends dont like me? Really, Nyte (Your GL) is on my FL... Hmmmm.. dijoel and draven are still on my fl. One better Dee and Fire still on my fl. Shall I go on? See if your big mouth played the game you know more things.

DruidQ I am not reading what you said. To much text and honestly I dont care. Wicked got pissed cause she felt I tried to tell her boyfriend Drory how to play and now there telling me how to play with a few real life references like they have to do with each other:rolleyes:

VendettaEUP
11-19-2007, 10:51
OMG.. Read this- This is a CONQUER FORUM. CONQUER IS A GAME. YOU DONT PLAY THE GAME STOP COMING HERE TALKING DUMB STUFF. You and Digi I swear come to the co forums and talk about almost everything but the game. Oh and you did it again, the good old real life > co thing. Yeah I need GL in real life? Because you know nothing about my life. Tell ya what, dont talk to me about respect, being immature and about how much you dont play and blah blah blah. You real life so great go, shooo be on your way, stop coming -.-

And your friends dont like me? Really, Nyte (Your GL) is on my FL... Hmmmm.. dijoel and draven are still on my fl. One better Dee and Fire still on my fl. Shall I go on? See if your big mouth played the game you know more things.

DruidQ I am not reading what you said. To much text and honestly I dont care. Wicked got pissed cause she felt I tried to tell her boyfriend Drory how to play and now there telling me how to play with a few real life references like they have to do with each other:rolleyes:

Whatever gets yours and everyone elses knickers in a twist makes me laugh. Its my job.

TriSinDetta
11-19-2007, 10:52
anyways the thing is fake. dont sign up for it.

I dont think it is fake. Look how much information is on the page. If it was fake I doubt it would been so detailed unless a hacker really has no life.

VendettaEUP
11-19-2007, 10:57
Look at all the errors on the page.

Sotnos
11-19-2007, 10:57
tq confirmed it was fake...

VendettaEUP
11-19-2007, 11:03
O
W
N
E
D

WickedOneS
11-19-2007, 11:14
[QUOTE=TriSinDetta;6798852]

LOL umm none of those people other then Nyte are my friends, moron, they are my mother's friends, get your facts straight before you try and say my friends are backstabbing me, I'm sure my friends will be happy to see that you are trying to turn me against them. and I dont need to play the game to get enjoyment out of how pathetic you really are.

DuridX
11-19-2007, 11:58

Ummm i think your post was the first one "off topic" of this thread :rolleyes:
and for ppl on yer fl -- keep your friends close and yer enemies closer -
You DID try to tell Drory how to play and where he could go and when --
-- read your own posts and see how u contradict yourself . Espeically when it's pointed out where you shall we say "in error"??
You mention dee and brian == tho they have been removed from my fl as you have - they have the class that they don't verbally attack ppl as you do- I've even talked with brian who have the utmost respect for....
Ohhh sorry must be too much text for you again.

TriSinDetta
11-19-2007, 12:47
[QUOTE=TriSinDetta;6798852]

LOL umm none of those people other then Nyte are my friends, moron, they are my mother's friends, get your facts straight before you try and say my friends are backstabbing me, I'm sure my friends will be happy to see that you are trying to turn me against them. and I dont need to play the game to get enjoyment out of how pathetic you really are.

I am pathetic. And did I say they were backstabbing you? Just said they were my friends. Reading carefully FTW

Triaxe matters, hardly anyone even knows who wickedone is on co, noone talks about you or cares. Under your rock please :D

VendettaEUP
11-19-2007, 12:48
I am pathetic. And did I say they were backstabbing you? Just said they were my friends. Reading carefully FTW

Triaxe matters, hardly anyone even knows who wickedone is on co, noone talks about you or cares. Under your rock please :D

I didnt even have to say it that time.

Sotnos
11-19-2007, 13:07
Lmao

DuridX
11-19-2007, 13:55
Whatever gets yours and everyone elses knickers in a twist makes me laugh. Its my job.

yeah me too-- :rolleyes:
:D

DroryN
11-19-2007, 17:17
[QUOTE=WickedOneS;6798997]

Wick hun - she got u there - Triaxe does matter - what would we do for entertainment both in game and on forum if we didn't have the laughs?:rolleyes: BTW I'll tell everyone you are forgotten and not to ask bout you k?:D Then she can be right:p

Nerva
11-19-2007, 17:50
Ummm i think your post was the first one "off topic" of this thread :rolleyes:
and for ppl on yer fl -- keep your friends close and yer enemies closer -
You DID try to tell Drory how to play and where he could go and when --
-- read your own posts and see how u contradict yourself . Espeically when it's pointed out where you shall we say "in error"??
You mention dee and brian == tho they have been removed from my fl as you have - they have the class that they don't verbally attack ppl as you do- I've even talked with brian who have the utmost respect for....
Ohhh sorry must be too much text for you again.

you can tell her much, but she never will learn, she always be the low lvl *triaxe* with a little brain ;P well i guess she is the triaxe :P

TriSinDetta
11-20-2007, 07:17
you can tell her much, but she never will learn, she always be the low lvl *triaxe* with a little brain ;P well i guess she is the triaxe :P

Nerva, Wicked, Digi and Drory = 4 noobs on gemini that hardly play and dont matter while Triaxe is center of attention always with tons of friends. Awww you 4 are so jealious. Keep with your lame forum insults if you think that will make you feel better. Matter of fact, go brag to your real life friends, say something like "That co game, well you know what, I pwn that girl on the forums". I bet there gonna think your the coolest people in the world because forums > game right?

Losers think alike. Wicked and Drory cry cause I pk them. Digi cry cause he cant afford dbs, fana is my friend now and me and hermes owned him while he was still es and fana did nothing cause he valued me over him and nerva is just a troll. They wanna be like queen b but they cant b, thats why they mad at me ^^ (Lil Kim)

Slanesh
11-20-2007, 07:47
nerva plays on gemini, too...who r his chars =.=

Nerva
11-20-2007, 10:03
Nerva, Wicked, Digi and Drory = 4 noobs on gemini that hardly play and dont matter while Triaxe is center of attention always with tons of friends. Awww you 4 are so jealious. Keep with your lame forum insults if you think that will make you feel better. Matter of fact, go brag to your real life friends, say something like "That co game, well you know what, I pwn that girl on the forums". I bet there gonna think your the coolest people in the world because forums > game right?

Losers think alike. Wicked and Drory cry cause I pk them. Digi cry cause he cant afford dbs, fana is my friend now and me and hermes owned him while he was still es and fana did nothing cause he valued me over him and nerva is just a troll. They wanna be like queen b but they cant b, thats why they mad at me ^^ (Lil Kim)

sry i dont *play* on gemini, but i love to reply to an useless retard that dont know what she is talking about, go play halo and stfu^^ but we all know you cant play that game, since you wasting your time on conquer, cause you suck ;)

VendettaEUP
11-20-2007, 10:03

I can buy DBs. Im just not as stupid as you to waste real money on fake products. ^^

DroryN
11-20-2007, 10:42
Nerva, Wicked, Digi and Drory = 4 noobs on gemini that hardly play and dont matter while Triaxe is center of attention always with tons of friends. Awww you 4 are so jealious.
They wanna be like queen b but they cant b, thats why they mad at me ^^ (Lil Kim)

Hey Nerva = how many time in rl does her name ever come up? :rolleyes:
Cry?? Harldy... I laugh too much at your ego and you thinking you are all that.
And I also thank god my girl isn't in the least like you with foul mouth and talk to people like you do. -- Come to think of it - must be different user from one Duri knew cause she said you used to be nice ingame.
As for Fana-- who knows what lies and crap you feed him for his support.
Whoever Lil Kim is -- BWAAAAAHAHAHAAHAH !!!! queen b of what?? Toilet mouth:confused::confused::confused:

VendettaEUP
11-20-2007, 10:54
And I also thank god my girl isn't in the least like you with foul mouth and talk to people like you do. -- Come to think of it - must be different user from one Duri knew cause she said you used to be nice ingame.
Whoever Lil Kim is -- BWAAAAAHAHAHAAHAH !!!! queen b of what?? Toilet mouth:confused::confused::confused:

She tried to portray herself as another rapper that looks nothing like her. This time a black girl, or "mulatto" to be politically correct. Still black. :\

She was horribly wrong because "LilKim" actually has fans that listen to her black rhymes. Triaxe has no one that pays attention to her.

space
11-20-2007, 16:01
She tried to portray herself as another rapper that looks nothing like her. This time a black girl, or "mulatto" to be politically correct. Still black. :\

She was horribly wrong because "LilKim" actually has fans that listen to her black rhymes. Triaxe has no one that pays attention to her.

Do you know what a mulatto is???? ahahahahahahaha. Ignorance.

highwind
11-20-2007, 19:36
maybe....just maybe this may bring the server drama down a bit by bringing us together....and make this game (in the long run) a more pleasant environment for all......thats just my outlook on it.......(gemini FTW!! :D) we pro i know it....i even gotta hand it to my enemies on here .....u pro too....i think we can really win.

Orenda
11-20-2007, 22:29
If there is a server war, and Triaxe, if your not gonna help your BIG BIG enemies, thats fine but... if you just wave at them when their dead, that'll gonna cause problems. Its like your trying to piss them off on purpose when you can just ignore them. If you or anyone else does that by taunting someone you dont like, they'll probably attack you. And since everyone has friends, it'll just split gemini apart because everyone will pick a side and start killing each other. So seriously, if theres a server war, just learn to ignore your enemies and not taunt them >.< or we'll just end up losing.

Zero18
11-21-2007, 13:21
If there is a server war, and Triaxe, if your not gonna help your BIG BIG enemies, thats fine but... if you just wave at them when their dead, that'll gonna cause problems. Its like your trying to piss them off on purpose when you can just ignore them. If you or anyone else does that by taunting someone you dont like, they'll probably attack you. And since everyone has friends, it'll just split gemini apart because everyone will pick a side and start killing each other. So seriously, if theres a server war, just learn to ignore your enemies and not taunt them >.< or we'll just end up losing.

Like it isn't already 2 sided o.o

Noob =o

Orenda
11-21-2007, 18:11
Like it isn't already 2 sided o.o

Noob =o

But this is about server war :( I think someone said the website was fake but its suppose to come sooner or later ;o So when we do have it, we'll all be one side or should be. :(

FORKING NORB BROWN LOVER :mad:

FreakyStylie
11-21-2007, 18:28

or maybe instead of ignore then u help them :) :D

DroryN
11-21-2007, 19:01

Orenda she has Fana for friend who values her above all others so she doen't have to work as one for server war! :rolleyes:

~Damien~
11-22-2007, 10:12
Server wars isn't happening for years the site shown about the world pk tournament is a fake, a scam; enjoy guid wars in the mean time. -.-

DanceWithArrows
11-22-2007, 10:51
Server wars isn't happening for years the site shown about the world pk tournament is a fake, a scam; enjoy guid wars in the mean time. -.-

i LOL'd at that

TriSinDetta
11-22-2007, 12:38

Oh geez, I put lil kim because I said what I said and did not want to not give her credit. And it is true, my enemies hate me and my allies love me. I could be consider a b. Look how I got your panties in a twist when I pk'ed you, you had to post a whole topic on these forums to gather support. Badboy and digi have to alter pics and movies to discredit me however tears in the rain baby. At the end of everyday if my enemies did not hate me then I feel like I am not doing my best. My allies/friends matter while all you tri haters do is cry on these forums. If not for me whatever will you discuss, esp you non co players?

WickedOne, you think I am pathetic, however what I think is pathetic is when a woman is obese however she has time to come to the forums of a game she dont play and dis people. I saw the pics, stop dissing people online and jog more please.

Orenda I wont sell myself out to scum to win. I do my best to win but I wont sell myself out. I see Digi and ketamine as poor human beings that I would not help. Tear a server apart or whatever if I dont wanna revive them thats my choice. I would still be helpful in a server war and if they try to fight then thats there choice.

And I dont think it was a fake, I think the info leaked out and TQ pulled the plug on it. I would not be surprised is server wars comes up in the futrue, not near future.

Mass Effect for the 360 is great by the way. Please no poor people who dont have xbox live saying I am not good at a xbox game because you dont even play. Geez:rolleyes:

WickedOneS
11-22-2007, 14:04
Oh geez, I put lil kim because I said what I said and did not want to not give her credit. And it is true, my enemies hate me and my allies love me. I could be consider a b. Look how I got your panties in a twist when I pk'ed you, you had to post a whole topic on these forums to gather support. Badboy and digi have to alter pics and movies to discredit me however tears in the rain baby. At the end of everyday if my enemies did not hate me then I feel like I am not doing my best. My allies/friends matter while all you tri haters do is cry on these forums. If not for me whatever will you discuss, esp you non co players?

WickedOne, you think I am pathetic, however what I think is pathetic is when a woman is obese however she has time to come to the forums of a game she dont play and dis people. I saw the pics, stop dissing people online and jog more please.
Orenda I wont sell myself out to scum to win. I do my best to win but I wont sell myself out. I see Digi and ketamine as poor human beings that I would not help. Tear a server apart or whatever if I dont wanna revive them thats my choice. I would still be helpful in a server war and if they try to fight then thats there choice.

And I dont think it was a fake, I think the info leaked out and TQ pulled the plug on it. I would not be surprised is server wars comes up in the futrue, not near future.

Mass Effect for the 360 is great by the way. Please no poor people who dont have xbox live saying I am not good at a xbox game because you dont even play. Geez:rolleyes:

now add bald face lying to your resume considering there are no "pictures" of me to see anywhere other than the one my mom put on Co page that is like 20 yrs old. Obese? in your dreams girly, I lost any weight I had 2 yrs ago after having my son. and Yes you are Pathetic, asking someone to choose you over their own mother, pluuzzzz. But then I guess you dont have the luxury of having your mother close enough to you to be your best friend or maybe she was smart and told you to go grow up and then talk to her, brag about being rich enough all you want, I see where you buy your games and the price you pay. yeah Ebay is great for 2nd hand crap isnt it. Keep bringing on your childishness in game and on forum I'm enjoying every minute of it.

DroryN
11-22-2007, 14:54
Oh geez, Look how I got your panties in a twist when I pk'ed you, you had to post a whole topic on these forums to gather support. [QUOTE]

support?? Hell no = I posted
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=398785 = so everyone could have a good laugh with me = works too:D
You did indeed pk me == sitting talking in dc with friends (lame enough to put bounty on me to do it )

LMFAO - no pix for you to see - so stop lying - but I gotta say -- the woman has a great figure unlike yours -- you are built like board = nanny no- knockers and no butt -

Bwwaahhaha of course she knows all - even more than the mod does.

WTF does xbox have to do with co?? you keep sayin don't post crap that has nothing to do with game or forum --- :rolleyes: stay on topic pls - oh wait -- if topic isn't all about you - you can't stand it and hijack thread -- make a new one:p

~Damien~
11-22-2007, 15:03
I'm not taking sides or anything but I saw Triaxe pk wickedones and drory outside dis city and they couldn't pk her. :p BTW i'm rlly drugged up right now someone get me out of this hospital please i'm slowly losing my mind.

WickedOneS
11-22-2007, 16:21
I'm not taking sides or anything but I saw Triaxe pk wickedones and drory outside dis city and they couldn't pk her. :p BTW i'm rlly drugged up right now someone get me out of this hospital please i'm slowly losing my mind.

Sorry to hear you're in the hospital and hope u get well soon

Damien wanting to pk someone and doing it are two different things. The users of my character have been told under no uncertain terms to stupe to her level or they lose privileges nor is Wicked even close to being finished to pk anyone let alone Triaxe. DroryN i'm certain is under the same instructions from my mom. Why Pk Triaxe? it proves nothing, she was wrong, owes my mom an apology end of story, I dont need to kill her in game to show how childish and ridiculous she's made the whole situation she does well enough of that on her own, I mean really, pking a supposed friend because her daughter stood up for her, if that isnt pathetic i dunno what is.

Sum0
11-22-2007, 16:27
Why do ppl fight so much over a pk :p...its a game afterall not like u got killed irl lol

DroryN
11-22-2007, 16:35
Why do ppl fight so much over a pk :p...its a game afterall not like u got killed irl lol

:D tell that to Triaxe - :D[Whisper]Triaxe speaks to Drory: your here to fight me, you will be kos, understand[20:0]
[Whisper]Triaxe speaks to Drory: all i am saying if your here to fight me we gonna fight always[20:1]
[Whisper]Triaxe speaks to Drory: well i dont like you showing up when i am red, this is the second time[20:5]

Sorry thread hi-jack maybe now we go back to topic?

WickedOneS
11-22-2007, 16:47

I think I said as much in my post to Damien :D

TriSinDetta
11-23-2007, 08:12
now add bald face lying to your resume considering there are no "pictures" of me to see anywhere other than the one my mom put on Co page that is like 20 yrs old. Obese? in your dreams girly, I lost any weight I had 2 yrs ago after having my son. and Yes you are Pathetic, asking someone to choose you over their own mother, pluuzzzz. But then I guess you dont have the luxury of having your mother close enough to you to be your best friend or maybe she was smart and told you to go grow up and then talk to her, brag about being rich enough all you want, I see where you buy your games and the price you pay. yeah Ebay is great for 2nd hand crap isnt it. Keep bringing on your childishness in game and on forum I'm enjoying every minute of it.

It was on the heretic website. Sorry, seen it. Just shut your mouth and keep it out real life and wont need to bring it up :)

Drory = wah wah wah, I got kos'ed.. Funny he ended up quiting and giving DruidQ Drory account, well thats what DruidQ told me. I scared you enough for you and wickedone to quit. Wow Tri power baby:p

Macro
11-23-2007, 08:21
I'm in to help everyone, but I'm a little weak right now, still only lvl 95-first rb fire-fire, but I'll be in if I'm welcome, b/c i know there's a 200 member limt or something. I voted to help all, this is a server thing, ppl should put aside their differences for that gw...maybe this will cause enemies to become friends one day...hehe...unlikely if they're stubborn tho...but it would be fun.

~Damien~
11-23-2007, 09:14
Sorry to hear you're in the hospital and hope u get well soon

Damien wanting to pk someone and doing it are two different things. The users of my character have been told under no uncertain terms to stupe to her level or they lose privileges nor is Wicked even close to being finished to pk anyone let alone Triaxe. DroryN i'm certain is under the same instructions from my mom. Why Pk Triaxe? it proves nothing, she was wrong, owes my mom an apology end of story, I dont need to kill her in game to show how childish and ridiculous she's made the whole situation she does well enough of that on her own, I mean really, pking a supposed friend because her daughter stood up for her, if that isnt pathetic i dunno what is.

I only read the first sentence of that paragraph look triaxe can pk u and u cant pk her its not cause you choose not to. Although I suppose you could try :rolleyes:

I'm in to help everyone, but I'm a little weak right now, still only lvl 95-first rb fire-fire, but I'll be in if I'm welcome, b/c i know there's a 200 member limt or something. I voted to help all, this is a server thing, ppl should put aside their differences for that gw...maybe this will cause enemies to become friends one day...hehe...unlikely if they're stubborn tho...but it would be fun.

That world pk tournament is a fake site its a scam bud sorry but no guild fars for a long time.

WickedOneS
11-23-2007, 10:56
It was on the heretic website. Sorry, seen it. Just shut your mouth and keep it out real life and wont need to bring it up :)

Drory = wah wah wah, I got kos'ed.. Funny he ended up quiting and giving DruidQ Drory account, well thats what DruidQ told me. I scared you enough for you and wickedone to quit. Wow Tri power baby:p

Dream on, it will be a cold day in hell where I quit because of you, go find somewhere else to massage that ego of yours.

Macro
11-23-2007, 16:29
That world pk tournament is a fake site its a scam bud sorry but no guild fars for a long time.

dam...really?....i didnt read all the posts in this thread....but it would be awesome...lol:D

DuridX
11-23-2007, 19:10
If any pix was posted on heretics website it had to a fake as
1 )- I posted the pix on the CO page as the pc wick uses can't handle/ won't do it ( its' MY old pc )
2) I don't even have the link for the heretics site geeee I wonder IF there is a pix -- just who could have put one up? :rolleyes:
Sure as HELL wasn't one of us

Total absolute fabrication if not outright lie - I BOUGHT DRORY FROM CARL -no one else. He is used BY ME and Jon when he's bored with WOW - Which if you bothered to read was well covered in the old thread by Marc as well. He knew / knows as much as you do as he said "up to 5 ppl use Drory.
Keep the laughs coming -

Godwho
11-25-2007, 05:36
U talk to of when people fight in team mode and not in the allie guilds, And if we are going up agest other sever, Why not just make a new Guild.....Maybe 4 ? and everyone jions those guild and everyone allie each other ANd No 1 will die by mistake.

Anyway when is this sever war going down ? date and Time......Sorry Im not too sure whats going on On Gemini, I dont read eather I get my info From real user Momo, hes real life friend, just let u all know,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hes also fat xd

kja1224
11-25-2007, 07:02
Ok well, I'll be helpin everyone out since this is a server vs server thing. I guess we should all be workin together, no screwin around and yeah, i'm with you guys.

Besides I got my water tao back, lvl 101 (kja1224) just yesterday and he has **** gear.
Again yeah i'm willing to help :P

~Weezy~
11-25-2007, 10:53
Lilwayne
.:Heroes:.
Warrior
126-129 Rb war-war
if there was server wars and everyone would help ech other and ill go..
i voted yes =]

Zero18
11-25-2007, 11:31
Guys, you do know server wars wont be implemented for a LOOOOOOOONG time right? Why are you even worrying about it now lol

DanceWithArrows
11-25-2007, 14:46
Guys, you do know server wars wont be implemented for a LOOOOOOOONG time right? Why are you even worrying about it now lol

cuz there was a false alarm about server wars, noop.

Nerva
11-26-2007, 03:02

halo is a stupid game and it will never win against ut1-3 ;P
reasons why: halo is just too slow that everyone could be good in it ROFL.

Oceania
11-26-2007, 07:35
WTF does xbox have to do with co?? you keep sayin don't post crap that has nothing to do with game or forum --- :rolleyes: stay on topic pls - oh wait -- if topic isn't all about you - you can't stand it and hijack thread -- make a new one:p

dont bother to reply to a retard.

Oceania
11-26-2007, 07:43
Dream on, it will be a cold day in hell where I quit because of you, go find somewhere else to massage that ego of yours.

Np Wicked , i pwnd triaxe enough for all server! :)

Oceania
11-26-2007, 07:47
Vibe
ketamine
Trojan 130, 2nd rb.
I will help both sides.

~Damien~
11-26-2007, 09:41
Vibe
ketamine
Trojan 130, 2nd rb.
I will help both sides.

Your such a sweetie ^.^

DaRkTrO
11-26-2007, 15:17
DaRkTrO 130>130 Trojan, ~Shintaro~ 130 Archer, Nelo 125 Fire, McStooge 110>123 Fire and DaRkTaO 110>95 Water.

Me and my friends and cousin will be on these chars to help both sides:)

VendettaEUP
11-26-2007, 15:44
halo is a stupid game and it will never win against ut1-3 ;P
reasons why: halo is just too slow that everyone could be good in it ROFL.

UT:3 is amazing. I've the demo for it. I pwn my brother and his fat friend when we lan. He scream to upstairs " YOUR BROTHERS KICKIN' MY ASS. " UT is my domain. #35

Oceania
11-27-2007, 06:53
Your such a sweetie ^.^
^_^

deim~v.5
11-27-2007, 11:44
In case it does ever come, I'll be sure to attend it and unlike some other people stated I will revive each and everyone from our server, no matter what our differences have been and/or are, becuase no matter what, this is a game and games are to have fun, not to hold lifetime grudges.

Quickfire
11-27-2007, 11:56
if we goto war before last nights patch I'd say we woulda won....:D but now every server gonna be 135 2 skt -5 super sdgs against 135 2 skt -5 super sdgs ;o so now winner will be who has more water taos like deimos ;o

DroryN
11-28-2007, 03:43
In case it does ever come, I'll be sure to attend it and unlike some other people stated I will revive each and everyone from our server, no matter what our differences have been and/or are, becuase no matter what, this is a game and games are to have fun, not to hold lifetime grudges.

As it should be :D

TriSinDetta
11-28-2007, 16:14

Great

This is a game and a game can be played however the player wants to play it. Its a game that should be fun and I dont think it is fun helping people I dislike.

However someone like you Deimos has no enemies because you switch sides every few months. I still got screenshots when you were a DL of ES saying your gonna be a ally forever this time, and you hate anti-mage, blah blah.. I would post them but whats the point :rolleyes:

~Damien~
11-28-2007, 16:26
Great

This is a game and a game can be played however the player wants to play it. Its a game that should be fun and I dont think it is fun helping people I dislike.

However someone like you Deimos has no enemies because you switch sides every few months. I still got screenshots when you were a DL of ES saying your gonna be a ally forever this time, and you hate anti-mage, blah blah.. I would post them but whats the point :rolleyes:

yeah haha anti mage is a doucher he back stabs all his friends

deim~v.5
11-28-2007, 16:29
Great

I switch sides for fun every now and then, just to piss RM off hehe, it aint even about all of you, just about RM.

Anyways, still eventhough i really dislike RM, i'd still revive him in server wars, it's a game, i play to have fun and to win, so yeah, seems the most logic thing to do at that time ;)