http://www.conqueronline.com/guide/quests/wpt.shtml

=)

Quickfire
11-18-2007, 08:05
TQ +1 hopefully this will help bring down inflation

Sum0
11-18-2007, 08:07
TQ +1 hopefully this will help bring down inflation

?....lol This is like Guild War between 2 servers...inflation? wtf are u talkin bout lol....

Anywayz I hope we can chose 200 members that won't fight eachother and waters that wont say " i don't revive him cuz he is my enemy" Its for the server's best interests anyways ...i noticed that the prizes are pretty good also...So think at the prize and fame b4 any other kind of grudges :)

Quickfire
11-18-2007, 08:11
I think we could win ;o ofc I've never been on another server lol and inflation I mean if we win cps would bring down costs in markets....DUR

also where'd u find that? I dont see it on the site

VendettaEUP
11-18-2007, 09:19

=)

Doubt our server will come together.

Sum0
11-18-2007, 09:39
Doubt our server will come together.

I talked with fana already ...he will help =]

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
11-18-2007, 09:48
Okay everyone from Gemini better work together >:(

Wish I have a pvp'er for this... Maybe I should sign up eclipse o.0

~Damien~
11-18-2007, 10:15

=)

Why does it ask for your password? Seems kinda shady to me I'm definatly not putting in my password.
Not to mention I can't find it in the quest page which is where it is supposed to be, it might be a big scam.
Where did you find out about this?

Momochi~Zabuza
11-18-2007, 10:30
Why does it ask for your password? Seems kinda shady to me I'm definatly not putting in my password.
Not to mention I can't find it in the quest page which is where it is supposed to be, it might be a big scam.

its still unofficial, even if u put all the info in u cant even submit it yet lol
i saw it on community forum and asked sumo to make a thread cuz i was too lazy, some people said they found it on the co site but i duno where it is lol

Quickfire
11-18-2007, 10:41

I agree...they shouldnt need password....

VendettaEUP
11-18-2007, 11:42
I talked with fana already ...he will help =]

Believe it when I see it Andi...

He wont even talk to me about the past and what happened with my water and my items. So what makes me think he will work with his enemies...I tried to negotiate things, but Dark said it wont work. So what am I to do if people wont even listen to me? Really.

VendettaEUP
11-18-2007, 12:16

He wont even talk to me about the past and what happened with my water and my items. So what makes me think he will work with his enemies...I tried to negotiate things, but Dark said it wont work. So what am I to do if people wont even listen to me? Really.

I asked for a conference between Matheus, MastaMatt, Myself, F4n4tico, Unearth and Sumo to work things out. Was denied in all respects.

Digi to andreiamerican., Roberto
Andi <andreiamericanupopa@yahoo.com>,
Roberto b <rm_448@hotmail.com>,

date: Nov 6, 2007 5:45 PM
subject: Just read it. If you dont like it dont respond.
mailed-by: gmail.com

[ Kommandant ] says:
See. If only I could get in civilized conversations with the other people they would find out im not so bad. =o=
[ Kommandant ] says:
Everyone bases oppinions on assumption.
Zero18 says:
ive had reasons
Zero18 says:
1. you pked me when i was a really small noob
Zero18 says:
tryin to loot a club that i looted for karsten when he pked a red name
Zero18 says:
THAT is when i truly started disliking you
Zero18 says:
oh and on forums
Zero18 says:
you come outta no where
Zero18 says:
and flame me like that
Zero18 says:
honestly, dont say i start anything with you lol.
[ Kommandant ] says:
Its all fun an games to me.
[ Kommandant ] says:
I dont care what happens in a virtual world.
[ Kommandant ] says:
Really I dont.
[ Kommandant ] says:
You guys have dirt on me, I have dirt on you guys.
[ Kommandant ] says:
So what.
[ Kommandant ] says:
Doesnt matter.
[ Kommandant ] says:
I dont play the game anymore.
[ Kommandant ] says:
No real reason to hate me.
[ Kommandant ] says:
I come on very rarely
[ Kommandant ] says:
Say hi, pay my respects then leave.
Zero18 says:
cant say you got dirt on me lol
Zero18 says:
never was friends with you, no offense
Zero18 says:
and never talked to you
Zero18 says:
very rarely did i do that
[ Kommandant ] says:
Not you
[ Kommandant ] says:
I mean RM
[ Kommandant ] says:
And Unearth
[ Kommandant ] says:
and Sumo
Zero18 says:
lol
[ Kommandant ] says:
Did I take RM's bow and coat. Yes, I admitted to that along long time ago.
[ Kommandant ] says:
and I repaid him in 4 sockets.
[ Kommandant ] says:
and he took them and sold them.
[ Kommandant ] says:
and got better items then he had before.
[ Kommandant ] says:
Did he take my things, reborn them and give them to Rafael. Yes.
[ Kommandant ] says:
Did he admit that? No.
[ Kommandant ] says:
Can I prove it? Not really.
[ Kommandant ] says:
But I know what I can prove.
[ Kommandant ] says:
He deleted 3 of my characters.
[ Kommandant ] says:
One of them was my water.
[ Kommandant ] says:
I recovered my characters.
[ Kommandant ] says:
Spain is still 106.
[ Kommandant ] says:
My gear was all 100+ Matheus had screenshots taken of it all.
[ Kommandant ] says:
What does that mean.
[ Kommandant ] says:
My gear was reborned.
[ Kommandant ] says:
Who was the one to reborn it.
[ Kommandant ] says:
Most likely Passaro.
[ Kommandant ] says:
My archer was stripped.
[ Kommandant ] says:
Lv 112 gear.
[ Kommandant ] says:
Deleted as well.
[ Kommandant ] says:
Who had Lv 112 archer.
[ Kommandant ] says:
Rafael
[ Kommandant ] says:
Whose archer was it
[ Kommandant ] says:
RM's
[ Kommandant ] says:
Where is my gear
[ Kommandant ] says:
on Pretty Ugly
[ Kommandant ] says:
The archer of Rafael.
[ Kommandant ] says:
Who had chances to go to Rafas house
[ Kommandant ] says:
to just get my gear back
[ Kommandant ] says:
and all was fine
[ Kommandant ] says:
RM, RMs dad, RMs mom
[ Kommandant ] says:
all of them said no to me
[ Kommandant ] says:
Why? I dont know.
[ Kommandant ] says:
I have no idea why.
[ Kommandant ] says:
Sumo puts dirt on me
[ Kommandant ] says:
saying I demanded
[ Kommandant ] says:
and made a tyrant raid on RM
[ Kommandant ] says:
I did no such thing
[ Kommandant ] says:
I asked him first
[ Kommandant ] says:
when he denied me
[ Kommandant ] says:
I asked his father and his mother
[ Kommandant ] says:
when they denied me
[ Kommandant ] says:
Then I started talking
[ Kommandant ] says:
Because I know in my mind that they took the stuff
[ Kommandant ] says:
I returned their things as best I could
[ Kommandant ] says:
I gave them my deepest apologies
[ Kommandant ] says:
and asked if they would still be my friends
[ Kommandant ] says:
And they said of course
[ Kommandant ] says:
RM loved me, and I loved RM and his family
[ Kommandant ] says:
and thats the truth
[ Kommandant ] says:
Had RM come to me and said I was wrong, yes we took your stuff
[ Kommandant ] says:
I would feel about 1000000X better
[ Kommandant ] says:
because I would know that both of us had done wrong
[ Kommandant ] says:
and both of us had admitted it
[ Kommandant ] says:
Admitting is part of solution
[ Kommandant ] says:
Until he admits he was wrong like I did
[ Kommandant ] says:
Where are we at?
[ Kommandant ] says:
You guys consider me an enemy
[ Kommandant ] says:
and I consider you guys an enemy
[ Kommandant ] says:
I loved his family for almost 4 years
[ Kommandant ] says:
I was a part of his family
[ Kommandant ] says:
If he denies that
[ Kommandant ] says:
then he is a liar
[ Kommandant ] says:
for all the times he expressed to me
[ Kommandant ] says:
deep inside that brasilian boy
[ Kommandant ] says:
He knows he loves me still
[ Kommandant ] says:
And thats the truth
[ Kommandant ] says:
Laugh if you will
[ Kommandant ] says:
but I know thats the truth
Zero18 says:
well see

And neither responded.

VendettaEUP
11-18-2007, 12:17
For people to say im an ******* for never trying is ridiculous. Especially when Matheus was the one to tell me to do it. Someone who hates RM jus as much as the next person.

Sum0
11-18-2007, 12:24

Why will he help? Because he promised me :) . People listening to you...We sure have listened ..never ignored u and such ..but again u chose to keep going with the hatred towards him making fun of his mother and such ..and now u want him to talk to you? ...ok keep wishing ..I see Nyte trying to talk to you and velkra and such for ages..have you ever listened :)?

VendettaEUP
11-18-2007, 12:25
Why will he help? Because he promised me :) . People listening to you...We sure have listened ..never ignored u and such ..but again u chose to keep going with the hatred towards him making fun of his mother and such ..and now u want him to talk to you? ...ok keep wishing ..I see Nyte trying to talk to you and velkra and such for ages..have you ever listened :)?

For someone to take my things after 4 years of friendship is different then ever lasting enemies.

Velkra deleted me about 9 times off an on. She was never really my friend at all. As for Nyteshade, she said things she shouldnt of and ill leave it at that.

Sum0
11-18-2007, 12:29
For someone to take my things after 4 years of friendship is different then ever lasting enemies.

Velkra deleted me about 9 times off an on. She was never really my friend at all. As for Nyteshade, she said things she should of and ill leave it at that.

...First of all...just wondering how did he feel when u took his **** after 4 years of friendship =o...And again he did not take anything ..if he really wanted to he would have taken ur trojan's items also :) ...but yea..he took just random normal sock items to get 131 like u said :p

VendettaEUP
11-18-2007, 12:31
I worked my ass off to repay him after I admitted I was wrong in doing what I did. Wheres the justice? There is none. An they said the reason they didnt take my Trojans items were because the password didnt match. Dont try to turn this around on me Andi. You were there. He told me I betrayed him when I went to guildwar with no guild at was attacking the gates. You just dont believe the truth nor want to. You have an opinion of me thats not going to change.

VendettaEUP
11-18-2007, 12:32
If you log on Pretty Ugly you'll see my items Andi. Unless RM sold them.

Watch now he logs on an unequips the items and takes screenshots.

VendettaEUP
11-18-2007, 12:34
If you really want to get in a piss and moan match with me then unblock me on MSN.

Sum0
11-18-2007, 12:36
Im not having any match . I trust him ..No need for anything else.

VendettaEUP
11-18-2007, 12:38
Im not having any match . I trust him ..No need for anything else.

You trust him, and yet about a year ago you trusted me too. I atleast repaid him. He could atleast justify me enough to repay me my lost items like I did to him and leave it at that. I had the balls to admit I was wrong and do something to change it. Where's the effort put forth by him?

Tandara
11-18-2007, 12:39

Velkra deleted me about 9 times off an on. She was never really my friend at all. As for Nyteshade, she said things she should of and ill leave it at that.

this is fana and this acc isnt mine,i hate forums so i wont post anything else here. you blame me for something i didnt do, after cursing and **** u ask to be my friend again. i dont like you and i dont want to be ur friend again.

and for the enemies, harder for u guys fight same side as me than me to u guys, i would signup anyway.

Kitsu
Come on you two.. stop arguing...

Sum0
Come on you two.. stop arguing...

u want a cookie o.o"?

VendettaEUP
11-18-2007, 12:41
You trust him, and yet about a year ago you trusted me too. I atleast repaid him. He could atleast justify me enough to repay me my lost items like I did to him and leave it at that. I had the balls to admit I was wrong and do something to change it. Where's the effort put forth by him?

this is fana and this acc isnt mine,i hate forums so i wont post anything else here. you blame me for something i didnt do, after cursing and **** u ask to be my friend again. i dont like you and i dont want to be ur friend again.

and for the enemies, harder for u guys fight same side as me than me to u guys, i would signup anyway.

Theres my effort I guess.

Kitsu
11-18-2007, 12:42
u want a cookie o.o"?
I give you cookie for being a good boy O_o

Sum0
11-18-2007, 12:43
I give you cookie for being a good boy O_o

The Miss Kitsu is being Nice pls

VendettaEUP
11-18-2007, 12:48

So I guess that day ya told me " Your all I got " was redundant. Your just like my mother. Promising stuff that never happened and was never meant to me. Treated me like my mother too. Ran away from me when the **** hit the fan. I didnt know you had the ego of a 44 year old woman. I thought you may of had atleast some respect from lovin' me for 4 years. I guess not. Even after I paid you 4 sockets and apologized for what I did.

VendettaEUP
11-18-2007, 12:49
You held me in higher respects then Momo, Unearth, Sumo and Dark combined, and now your going back on everything you said? You know its the truth. Come right out an say it.

Kitsu
11-18-2007, 12:52
The Miss Kitsu is being Nice pls

Good boy... *gives Sumo first ever cookie to be handed out... :D

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
11-18-2007, 12:56
For some reason I feel i'm out of place to be saying anything about this... So I'm not going to say anything about the past...

What I care about right now is if Digi and ReyaM and all of es could work together in server wars... Also if Digi could work with Triaxe and whoever you have a problem with...

If ReyaM could work with Anti and all of them and the other way around?

If you can't then don't even join server wars because even if your full 2soc and so-and-so potency your going to be more of a burden than a help

Sum0
11-18-2007, 12:59
You held me in higher respects then Momo, Unearth, Sumo and Dark combined, and now your going back on everything you said? You know its the truth. Come right out an say it.

:) U know he hates forums. He came here crossing his promise of not commin here anymore . He came to make it clear . Living the past and its memories won't get you anywyere...living the present its all there is to be lived . He has no need to applogise for he has not done wrong . Never said he never cared about you ..But again that is past :) Im with him since 2 years ago now and he has not done me wrong ...He has my acc if he wants it ...he has Unearth's acc if he wants it ...

You held him in higher respects than anyone else ..and u still hacked him. :) ...Than blindly switched everything , Called his mother a hoe , Called his enemies friends , And worst of all showed him he wasted so much time respecting someone that didn't deserve it

Zero18
11-18-2007, 13:20
Zero18 says:
well see

And neither responded.

There may have been a small misunderstanding there. When I said "well see" I didnt mean it as "We'll see" or in other words, "we will see". I meant it as "Well see..." and I had more commentary after that, so don't cut that out.

As for this whole topic thing, Server Wars, great but Gemini will end up shooting itself in the foot. The egos on both sides are too great to combine, in my opinion. However, I will be more than willing to help out Gemini and set aside my differences with my enemies.

And as for the whole Digi and RM thing, honestly, this is getting way too old.

James, if you want me to be PERFECTLY honest with you, and I KNOW you wont like this, but personally, I believe its karma that you got scammed in the end. You weren't exactly a legit player yourself. Also, I can see Rafael scamming you, but why the hell would Roberto scam you?

Like I told you on MSN, the way you acted after Roberto didn't help get your stuff back was like a spoiled 10 year old. The things you said and did were inexcusable, no matter what the circumstances were. And all of a sudden, you want to come back and make things take a 360 turn around? Doesn't work that way, sorry to say.

To put it in short, your conflict with RM at this point can be explained in song with Timbaland's "Apologize"

Oh one more thing, yeah you do have a side where you can act like a civilized person, but most of the time (and I mean this in all due respect) you act like a child, and nothing more. That is why people have lost respect for you... it wasn't random.

VendettaEUP
11-18-2007, 13:29
I dont listen to rap music.

TriSinDetta
11-18-2007, 13:39
:Dthis is fana and this acc isnt mine,i hate forums so i wont post anything else here. you blame me for something i didnt do, after cursing and **** u ask to be my friend again. i dont like you and i dont want to be ur friend again.

Hiiiii Fana <3.. It me Tri, your evil minion :D

Dont explain nothing, Digi is a retard and a ass and he got what he deserved because of karma. Sumo dont waste your time on him either, just blame me. Say I hacked Digi :p

And Digi said he is tring to be his friend again, this is after of course Digi talked crap about his mother on the forums. Pfft, go back under your rock DigiINeedATanMann (Hey it rhymes ^^)

~Damien~
11-18-2007, 14:13
I dont listen to rap music.

Duh nazis don't listen to rap music.

DuridX
11-18-2007, 17:29
?....lol This is like Guild War between 2 servers...inflation? wtf are u talkin bout lol....

Anywayz I hope we can chose 200 members that won't fight eachother and waters that wont say " i don't revive him cuz he is my enemy" Its for the server's best interests anyways ...i noticed that the prizes are pretty good also...So think at the prize and fame b4 any other kind of grudges :)

Good Luck -- far too many big egos :p

chaospawn
11-18-2007, 18:06
how many hours is this after the end of gw?

YouzY
11-18-2007, 18:11
how many hours is this after the end of gw?

hope its 7-10 hours after gw ends :D

NyteShade
11-18-2007, 21:26

I Said things that i shouldnt have what about you? Also you dont want to make peace with me .. and i have said sorry how many times to you and not once have you said you were sorry about the horrible things that was said. But you want others to except your apoligies and talk to you maybe you know just a taste of how i feel..when constantly i have to worry about you coming online and killing me 5 to 10 times a day and threatening my guild and making comments like When do i get what you want? When asked what you want you say nothing..But i have learned who my true freinds are and who will help me and Journey when i need it. But you wont listen to reason James you are stubborn and bullheaded. you want others to leave the past in the past but you cant leave it there.

IInFernuS
11-19-2007, 00:23
bah
i want to win that sh!t!
i can work together if they accept too.
lets pwn everyone plx o.o"

Nerva
11-19-2007, 00:56
bah
i want to win that sh!t!
i can work together if they accept too.
lets pwn everyone plx o.o"

own me plz o.o oh wait you cant :P
since you are a big noob that dont know how to fight ;)

VendettaEUP
11-19-2007, 00:57
I Said things that i shouldnt have what about you? Also you dont want to make peace with me .. and i have said sorry how many times to you and not once have you said you were sorry about the horrible things that was said. But you want others to except your apoligies and talk to you maybe you know just a taste of how i feel..when constantly i have to worry about you coming online and killing me 5 to 10 times a day and threatening my guild and making comments like When do i get what you want? When asked what you want you say nothing..But i have learned who my true freinds are and who will help me and Journey when i need it. But you wont listen to reason James you are stubborn and bullheaded. you want others to leave the past in the past but you cant leave it there.

I never said that, and I havent even been near you in the passed 2 weeks. Keep lieing to make yourself look better ya dumb *****. I told everyone it was a mother ****in' joke, and everyone but you and your lackies took it as a joke.

DuridX
11-19-2007, 02:37
I never said that, and I havent even been near you in the passed 2 weeks. Keep lieing to make yourself look better ya dumb *****. I told everyone it was a mother ****in' joke, and everyone but you and your lackies took it as a joke.

If you have't been killin her then how many more have accesses? JoJanitous talked to me from your char - said she wouldn't take your gear out of wh then I see you in full gear :rolleyes:
So ... who is doing the pking?
:rolleyes:

DuridX
11-19-2007, 02:41
Btw Tri -- have a look at my sig and tell me Graw is Wick --- And don't bother trying to say it was just put there- cause it's been there for ages.
Never was her acct - fyi -- both Graw and Urk came from Jon about a YEAR ago - to ME not my daughter.

DroryN
11-19-2007, 02:48
As for Nyteshade, she said things she should of and ill leave it at that.

:rolleyes: TypO?? I dunno what she said but I see she said sorry she shouldn't have many times - both wrong - and man - takin it to kids is realllly wrong - :( kiss n make up and show u can be a man. U gonna get ulcers with all that poison !:D

VendettaEUP
11-19-2007, 02:51
If you have't been killin her then how many more have accesses? JoJanitous talked to me from your char - said she wouldn't take your gear out of wh then I see you in full gear :rolleyes:
So ... who is doing the pking?
:rolleyes:

The only thing in my warehouse is my sword and some money. My character has been fully equipped for about 2 months now.

Go 'head and ask Jolene.

VendettaEUP
11-19-2007, 02:53
:rolleyes: TypO?? I dunno what she said but I see she said sorry she shouldn't have many times - both wrong - and man - takin it to kids is realllly wrong - :( kiss n make up and show u can be a man. U gonna get ulcers with all that poison !:D

Yes it was a typo, and no I wont kiss her with the making up lies to make me look bad she is just as guilty.

IInFernuS
11-19-2007, 02:54
own me plz o.o oh wait you cant :P
since you are a big noob that dont know how to fight ;)
i will pwn ur a$$
D=

NyteShade
11-19-2007, 03:03

Funny you have a short memory i never said you pked me recently this was a while back when you came into ape and pked about 6 people and never once got me and your excat words where how many more have to die before i get what i want...And see once again i can see that you dance around the subject of why you hate me..But you claim you have a good reason and this has went on for 2 years or longer its ok for you to say the nasty disgusting things about me but im not suppose to get upset and say things back you take cheap shots cause you know my weaknesses. How many others out there have said things out of anger and said sorry later. How many in this game have said something nasty to you. Have you treated them as you have treated me..And as for the incident of where i said what i did it was after you said the nasty things to me. You kill me cause you can. You have no real reason. The only thing that i can really think of is cause i wouldnt remarry you after server split thats why you have kosed anyone that i have married. Just cut the crap James be a man and tell your reasons. You have yet to tell me sorry about the things that you have said. But i guess your to proud to step up and take responsiblty for your actions. I have said in Forums time and time again i was sorry at least im the bigger person in admitting where i was wrong. But you cant can you? I know that Kitsu has been tring to talk to you and i thank kitsu for that help shes a sweet girl.
As for the stupid contract thats just what it was stupid and childish and first it upset me but then i had to laugh. I have made my descions about you James and i have decided i am not going to allow you to get to me anymore in game on forums or whatever. At one time we were freinds. And now we are eneimies and one day i will be able to kill you. I am determined that will not back down from you anymore. I was willing to leave my guild to spare them this garbage but they wouldnt let me. They all said they would stand by me. According to what i have been told you have a spy in Journey. Theres nothing in Journey thats said that i wouldnt say to you in forums or whispers. This will be the last post i will make about this if you want to talk to me you have my email address as you have emailed me with a problem i was having installing co. And im sure you will be in game sometime to kill me or the innocents in my guild. Im done addressing this in forums its not worth my time. I hope you have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving and you have a Wonderful life i dont wish you any harm in rl. and i hope you get everything that you desearve out of life.

Btw i made up lies about making you look bad i still have the SS with the time and the date of when you said what you did. And sorry to say this James but i cant make you look bad you do a good enough job of that yourself.

VendettaEUP
11-19-2007, 03:22
Funny you have a short memory i never said you pked me recently this was a while back when you came into ape and pked about 6 people and never once got me and your excat words where how many more have to die before i get what i want...And see once again i can see that you dance around the subject of why you hate me..But you claim you have a good reason and this has went on for 2 years or longer its ok for you to say the nasty disgusting things about me but im not suppose to get upset and say things back you take cheap shots cause you know my weaknesses. How many others out there have said things out of anger and said sorry later. How many in this game have said something nasty to you. Have you treated them as you have treated me..And as for the incident of where i said what i did it was after you said the nasty things to me. You kill me cause you can. You have no real reason. The only thing that i can really think of is cause i wouldnt remarry you after server split thats why you have kosed anyone that i have married. Just cut the crap James be a man and tell your reasons. You have yet to tell me sorry about the things that you have said. But i guess your to proud to step up and take responsiblty for your actions. I have said in Forums time and time again i was sorry at least im the bigger person in admitting where i was wrong. But you cant can you? I know that Kitsu has been tring to talk to you and i thank kitsu for that help shes a sweet girl.
As for the stupid contract thats just what it was stupid and childish and first it upset me but then i had to laugh. I have made my descions about you James and i have decided i am not going to allow you to get to me anymore in game on forums or whatever. At one time we were freinds. And now we are eneimies and one day i will be able to kill you. I am determined that will not back down from you anymore. I was willing to leave my guild to spare them this garbage but they wouldnt let me. They all said they would stand by me. According to what i have been told you have a spy in Journey. Theres nothing in Journey thats said that i wouldnt say to you in forums or whispers. This will be the last post i will make about this if you want to talk to me you have my email address as you have emailed me with a problem i was having installing co. And im sure you will be in game sometime to kill me or the innocents in my guild. Im done addressing this in forums its not worth my time. I hope you have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving and you have a Wonderful life i dont wish you any harm in rl. and i hope you get everything that you desearve out of life.

Btw i made up lies about making you look bad i still have the SS with the time and the date of when you said what you did. And sorry to say this James but i cant make you look bad you do a good enough job of that yourself.

Top to Bottom.

A. I killed SweetTeddy to the point she wanted to file a sexual harrassment case against me when she had no case. I killed HarmonY 132 times in one week to the point she quit and gave away her char to Investigator.

B. I dont care about that. Some people care more about their lives in real life then a video game. You attacked my family and my heritage. That justifies it enough for me to kill you.

C. Dont talk to me about being the bigger person. I tried to work out a situation before I made it into a joke, and everyone in your guild took it as a joke. You had your shot and you turned it down. Not my fault. I agreed to leave everyone alone but you but you took it as a joke so I wrote up a little thing in MSWord to poke fun at you - which in itself was a joke, but you and your lackies thought otherwise.

D. I really like her. Probably more then I should, but nevertheless shes still important to me. If I get back the items from RM that im supposed to - Im giving them to her.

E. Its intention was to get people to laugh - Everyone BUT you guys knew it was a joke.

F. I find that hard to believe. Vartek whispers me calling me a racist pig out of the blue ?

G. I wont.

H. Thanks, Everyone needs a lil Digi in their system.

Oceania
11-19-2007, 03:34

=)

WickedOneS
11-19-2007, 06:09
Btw Tri -- have a look at my sig and tell me Graw is Wick --- And don't bother trying to say it was just put there- cause it's been there for ages.
Never was her acct - fyi -- both Graw and Urk came from Jon about a YEAR ago - to ME not my daughter.

WHOA I inherited Graw??? When was I gonna be told about that?? SWEEEEETTT!

space
11-19-2007, 08:09
Top to Bottom.

A. I killed SweetTeddy to the point she wanted to file a sexual harrassment case against me when she had no case. I killed HarmonY 132 times in one week to the point she quit and gave away her char to Investigator.

B. I dont care about that. Some people care more about their lives in real life then a video game. You attacked my family and my heritage. That justifies it enough for me to kill you.

C. Dont talk to me about being the bigger person. I tried to work out a situation before I made it into a joke, and everyone in your guild took it as a joke. You had your shot and you turned it down. Not my fault. I agreed to leave everyone alone but you but you took it as a joke so I wrote up a little thing in MSWord to poke fun at you - which in itself was a joke, but you and your lackies thought otherwise.

D. I really like her. Probably more then I should, but nevertheless shes still important to me. If I get back the items from RM that im supposed to - Im giving them to her.

E. Its intention was to get people to laugh - Everyone BUT you guys knew it was a joke.

F. I find that hard to believe. Vartek whispers me calling me a racist pig out of the blue ?

G. I wont.

H. Thanks, Everyone needs a lil Digi in their system.

Everyone knows ur a biggot and a racist :rolleyes: Do i have to post screen shots again? Or find the thred where you were insulting Asians?

VendettaEUP
11-19-2007, 08:19
Everyone knows ur a biggot and a racist :rolleyes: Do i have to post screen shots again? Or find the thred where you were insulting Asians?

I got my infraction on it, and even Starshine - AN ASIAN - said DancesWithArrows is a disgrace to the Asian culture. So dont point the finger at me. For all I care, you can stick it up your ass an then sniff it like a monkey.

TriSinDetta
11-19-2007, 08:23
you blame me for something i didnt do, after cursing and **** u ask to be my friend again. i dont like you and i dont want to be ur friend again..

Digi = Owned.. Delete co and move on please :)

space
11-19-2007, 08:27
I got my infraction on it, and even Starshine - AN ASIAN - said DancesWithArrows is a disgrace to the Asian culture. So dont point the finger at me. For all I care, you can stick it up your ass an then sniff it like a monkey.

You're nazi garbage. You tell triaxe to go back to the islands, why dont you go back to 1940 Germany :/

VendettaEUP
11-19-2007, 08:32
You're nazi garbage. You tell triaxe to go back to the islands, why dont you go back to 1940 Germany :/

If I could I would and I would tell 'em what he did wrong, and everyone would be speaking German.

And if you dont believe that he was a genious with a side dish of lunatic. Then you need a history lesson.

VendettaEUP
11-19-2007, 08:55

And another thing - If I was really that racist. Why would I be in a class learning about Japanese, Chinese, Muslim and Hindu culture. Grow up and stop acting like Triaxe. :\

Plx?

DanceWithArrows
11-19-2007, 10:08
wow, the amount of lag TQ will have along with the rest of the players. not interested. unless i have a decent char to play lol

space
11-19-2007, 10:12
And another thing - If I was really that racist. Why would I be in a class learning about Japanese, Chinese, Muslim and Hindu culture. Grow up and stop acting like Triaxe. :\

Plx?

Try to convince others that you're not, you know what you are...calling prodigy a chinc....telling Dances his country produces "chinsey items"..... You even admitted it and posted your nazi butter knife and video and did your "cool" face...as if that made you cool. All it did was make u scum. Don't tell people to go back to a country when you're an immigrant too, that's hypocrisy. :/...(waits for you to search for the meaning of the word to flame my knowledge of the english language....nerd).

VendettaEUP
11-19-2007, 10:23
Try to convince others that you're not, you know what you are...calling prodigy a chinc....telling Dances his country produces "chinsey items"..... You even admitted it and posted your nazi butter knife and video and did your "cool" face...as if that made you cool. All it did was make u scum. Don't tell people to go back to a country when you're an immigrant too, that's hypocrisy. :/...(waits for you to search for the meaning of the word to flame my knowledge of the english language....nerd).

My people atleast make our industry thrive. What do you give us? Tshirts and shoes?

Oh. And food that gives us an instant case of diaherrea.

space
11-19-2007, 10:29
My people atleast make our industry thrive. What do you give us? Tshirts and shoes?

Where am i from? lol! You don't even know. Avoiding the issue again with random insults when others ar right. I'm through with you...child. Your nazi behavior shines...dont fool yourself by learning other languages, you'll still be the same douche en espanol that you are in english.

VendettaEUP
11-19-2007, 10:34
Where am i from? lol! You don't even know. Avoiding the issue again with random insults when others ar right. I'm through with you...child. Your nazi behavior shines...dont fool yourself by learning other languages, you'll still be the same douche en espanol that you are in english.

Im proud of my heritage. I didnt know that was a crime.

space
11-19-2007, 10:51

Ignorant fool, cant handle the truth so he flames my country....oh wait...you dont even know my country :confused::confused:..lol! Im done for the night, thanks for the lols.
FYI: My country produces petroleum...and no, petroleum don't give you diarrhea :rolleyes:

VendettaEUP
11-19-2007, 10:53
Ignorant fool, cant handle the truth so he flames my country....oh wait...you dont even know my country :confused::confused:..lol! Im done for the night, thanks for the lols.
FYI: My country produces petroleum...and no, petroleum don't give you diarrhea :rolleyes:

If you drink anything enough it'll give you diaherrea.

space
11-19-2007, 10:54
If you drink anything enough it'll give you diaherrea.

Drink petroleum, see what happens.

VendettaEUP
11-19-2007, 11:06
Drink petroleum, see what happens.

People do it all the time syphoning gas.

space
11-19-2007, 11:11
People do it all the time syphoning gas.

Sucks that im still trying with you...where im from, people drink it (or bi products) to commit suicide. Just give up :rolleyes:

VendettaEUP
11-19-2007, 11:15
I really could care less where you come from. You hate me, I hate you. Simple as that. You know im from Deutschland. What good does that do you?

VendettaEUP
11-19-2007, 11:19
Why bother even comin' on forums just to try to start things with me. I dont bother you in-game and you dont bother me in-game. So what the ****s the difference?

Starshine
11-20-2007, 07:41
Sorry, the link is fake... it's been confirmed by TQ. There will not be a world PKT.

Hunter
11-21-2007, 19:52
Sorry, the link is fake... it's been confirmed by TQ. There will not be a world PKT.

really ? that the link is fake ? but Annoucements was made by TQ that Server War will be coming out too. And for the OFFLINE training too..(IF we happened to track the history of Annoucements).. It's all there.

Nerva
11-22-2007, 00:20

close the thread, otherwise ppls get more misleaded here

Kitsu
11-22-2007, 02:30
I didn't want to get involved but never thought it would get this out of hand.

James, people get petroleum in their mouths syphoning off petrol - yes, but that's only a little bit (not drinking) and they spit as much of it out as possible afterwards. Drinking petrol, even one mouthful would kill you... in a painful way I'ld imagine.

Second point, Kev is not from the USA.

*sigh.. and Kev, I've spoken to you on msn already :p A collector of WW2 items does not make James a nazi. Nor does him supporting that Hitler was a genius... I've got a close Asian friend who's a WW2 buff and we have our chats about this all the time lol. Yes, James argues with you and pretty much everyone else on forums but let's not get to name calling ok ^^ You're above that.

Finally, the truth will be the truth, however anyone tries to cover it up or tarnish it so no point arguing really. Also bear in mind that how we act online is a reflection of who we are in R/L :D Over and out~

Momochi~Zabuza
11-22-2007, 02:50

James, people get petroleum in their mouths syphoning off petrol - yes, but that's only a little bit (not drinking) and they spit as much of it out as possible afterwards. Drinking petrol, even one mouthful would kill you... in a painful way I'ld imagine.

*sigh.. and Kev, I've spoken to you on msn already :p A collector of WW2 items does not make James a nazi. Nor does him supporting that Hitler was a genius... I've got a close Asian friend who's a WW2 buff and we have our chats about this all the time lol. Yes, James argues with you and pretty much everyone else on forums but let's not get to name calling ok ^^ You're above that.

Finally, the truth will be the truth, however anyone tries to cover it up or tarnish it so no point arguing really. Also bear in mind that how we act online is a reflection of who we are in R/L :D Over and out~

oi o.o"... does this mean momo is a crazy person irl that goes running around screaming random stuff o.o

Sum0
11-22-2007, 02:58
oi o.o"... does this mean momo is a crazy person irl that goes running around screaming random stuff o.o

no o.o" that means that momo will chupy me and the viking pls o.o"

Momochi~Zabuza
11-22-2007, 03:02
no o.o" that means that momo will chupy me and the viking pls o.o"

ill *** ur ear and skeet on ur brain damnit >_< _|_

11-22-2007, 03:02
russie will shh o.o

Sum0
11-22-2007, 03:05
ill *** ur ear and skeet on ur brain damnit >_< _|_

Please o.o" poooopooooochi will not *** my ear and will not skeet on my brain o.o". Im will burn all ur hentai and im will cut off ur noodle pls so u cant ****ie **** any1 anymore o.o ..Nope cannot do it with strap- on

11-22-2007, 03:06
i will turn momos ear into a buceta pls o.o

Momochi~Zabuza
11-22-2007, 03:07
Oi!

**** Both U ****** Russians And ****** Vikings

Sum0
11-22-2007, 03:08
Oi! >_< **** Both U *******

oi norb o.o"...please my will have one of ur ears as bucetinha and nate will have ur other. muito pro k? u will get much ear raped D=

~Damien~
11-22-2007, 10:05

I knew it!! It is a big scam, I wonder how many retards fell for it. :rolleyes:

DanceWithArrows
11-22-2007, 10:49
I knew it!! It is a big scam, I wonder how many retards fell for it. :rolleyes:

who would actually go through the time to do such a thing and has no life whatever...marc is who.

space
11-22-2007, 12:30

He's a racist, a bigot, and happen to have nazi items? He made a thread about all nazi information (as if people didn't already know) and says "we did this" and "we did that" and "we killed the ***s" and such and such and he is not? He hates where you are from and makes lame jokes about your people everyday and you stick up for him, lol. :rolleyes: He can call me a ******, and others *****s, but i call him what he is (a nazi) and all of a sudden, something's wrong with me? :rolleyes: Don't believe me? Read any thread about triaxe and you will see when he feels he's getting owned or looking bad, he pulls out the race card.

Sum0
11-22-2007, 12:36
He's a racist, a bigot, and happen to have nazi items? He made a thread about all nazi information (as if people didn't already know) and says "we did this" and "we did that" and "we killed the ***s" and such and such and he is not? He hates where you are from and makes lame jokes about your people everyday and you stick up for him, lol. :rolleyes: He can call me a ******, and others *****s, but i call him what he is (a nazi) and all of a sudden, something's wrong with me? :rolleyes: Don't believe me? Read any thread about triaxe and you will see when he feels he's getting owned or looking bad, he pulls out the race card.

oh yesh spank dat monkey o.o"

TriSinDetta
11-22-2007, 12:45

Hahahaha, this is how digi does his replies

First he has to do the spelling and grammer card and then the race card:rolleyes: Does not surprise me hes good at spelling and grammer. That sweater has "chess club" written all over it.

He should quit college though, its not working when he thinks ebay is a selling yourself website and Florida and California are near each other:confused:

~Damien~
11-22-2007, 14:53
Hahahaha, this is how digi does his replies

First he has to do the spelling and grammer card and then the race card:rolleyes: Does not surprise me hes good at spelling and grammer. That sweater has "chess club" written all over it.

He should quit college though, its not working when he thinks ebay is a selling yourself website and Florida and California are near each other:confused:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :p

DuridX
11-22-2007, 15:02
WHOA I inherited Graw??? When was I gonna be told about that?? SWEEEEETTT!:mad: hands off plx~!:rolleyes:

According to her I am you and you are me - now gimme your info and I MIGHT give you mine!:D:D:D *** note "might"

Kitsu
11-22-2007, 17:43
O_o Yes? Or maybe it's your supressed self :p

Kitsu
11-22-2007, 17:52
I never tell anyone what to do, just give suggestions. But if James throws **** would you throw **** too? If history was rock solid... then I'ld remind you all that all Westerners would have to worship the Chinese, for without the Chinese there would be no gunpowder and thus no guns. What would Hitler do? Conquer the world with swords O_o? But then... his armies would've gotten lost for the Chinese invented the compass... Oh no... >_> He can be proud of his heritage, I'm proud of mine. But until he attacks ME about it, there's not much I can do. Evidently Jon disregards his Chinese heritage so not much I can do. From what I can see Triaxe laughs his attempts off as well :/

Come on people, this is a game. Don't confuse game and real life. Enjoy the game for what it is. What we do in game, on forums, the other players are watching and judging...

space
11-22-2007, 20:01
I never tell anyone what to do, just give suggestions. But if James throws **** would you throw **** too? If history was rock solid... then I'ld remind you all that all Westerners would have to worship the Chinese, for without the Chinese there would be no gunpowder and thus no guns. What would Hitler do? Conquer the world with swords O_o? But then... his armies would've gotten lost for the Chinese invented the compass... Oh no... >_> He can be proud of his heritage, I'm proud of mine. But until he attacks ME about it, there's not much I can do. Evidently Jon disregards his Chinese heritage so not much I can do. From what I can see Triaxe laughs his attempts off as well :/

Come on people, this is a game. Don't confuse game and real life. Enjoy the game for what it is. What we do in game, on forums, the other players are watching and judging...

Wait, lol, what? Didnt i tell you before? I dislike the way gojan, Farewell, serac, and many others play...if i saw these people irl, id most likely take em out for a beer and laugh with them. DIGITAL****MANN INSULTED ME AND MANY OTHERS FOR NO REASON. Not just me, but part of who i am, part of what im proud of, should i just forget that while he does the same to others? He DID throw **** to me, as far as i know, he never said he was sorry, nor is he. I laugh at his ignorance too, actually, nazis ARE funny, lol. He looks like a chubby eminem but dresses like Steve Urcle :confused::confused: Why give me a history lesson? I already did it in school.

Kitsu
11-22-2007, 22:36
Wait, lol, what? Didnt i tell you before? I dislike the way gojan, Farewell, serac, and many others play...if i saw these people irl, id most likely take em out for a beer and laugh with them. DIGITAL****MANN INSULTED ME AND MANY OTHERS FOR NO REASON. Not just me, but part of who i am, part of what im proud of, should i just forget that while he does the same to others? He DID throw **** to me, as far as i know, he never said he was sorry, nor is he. I laugh at his ignorance too, actually, nazis ARE funny, lol. He looks like a chubby eminem but dresses like Steve Urcle :confused::confused: Why give me a history lesson? I already did it in school.
Would've though it was clear - my posting style... Not in the same chunk so different matter. That wasn't aimed at you Kev, I know you well and how you think on this... That was aimed at everyone else that takes this seriously.