SwaM movies :D

TriSinDetta
11-18-2007, 02:19
http://plaza.blip.tv/

Wow, that does look suspect :eek:

FreakyStylie
11-18-2007, 02:57
wow the only one that looked even a little bit like aimbot was the last one.:confused:

VaUx
11-18-2007, 03:00
now all enemys with aimbot... and still lose GW haha:D
poor losers:cool:

Ronny/Shim
11-18-2007, 04:14
hm I don't think it's "kind suspect" .. I saw all his movie and seeing he has 12 fps and 1k ping.. sorry, its lag not aimbot

~Damien~
11-18-2007, 04:15

trojraptor used aimbot in the last video is it more than obvious, anyone who thinks otherwise is just stupid.

Ronny/Shim
11-18-2007, 04:16
trojraptor used aimbot in the last video is it more than obvious, anyone who thinks otherwise is just stupid.

hm it could be aimbot, but by his low fps and high ping.. hard to guess

VaUx
11-18-2007, 04:37

raptor always aimbot now :rolleyes:

Plaz4
11-19-2007, 02:16
lag? i can see in only one video i have 0900 of ping, this is the video of hellboy and is obvios is aimbot.

VendettaEUP
11-19-2007, 02:58
Wow, that does look suspect :eek:

You would say that as long as its someone your not friends with, but what about someone you are friends with? Hm?

YouzY
11-19-2007, 04:42
SwaM gets killed alot :confused:

Plaz4
11-19-2007, 06:10
HAHA, yea a water nvl 103 with 3k of hp is to easy to kill.

VaUx
11-19-2007, 07:34

u cant kill a water lvl 103 :confused:

space
11-19-2007, 08:12

LOL. Yeah, the last one looks fishy. The rest looks clean to me.

DanceWithArrows
11-19-2007, 10:03
The tro Hellboy uses SV, i know cuz i gave it to him after MARC gave it to me, though i never bothered to use it. i got like 23948273948723 MSN msgs from hellboy asking how to use it and i honestly didnt know lol

VendettaEUP
11-19-2007, 10:28
The tro Hellboy uses SV, i know cuz i gave it to him after MARC gave it to me, though i never bothered to use it. i got like 23948273948723 MSN msgs from hellboy asking how to use it and i honestly didnt know lol

Whats SV?

VendettaEUP
11-19-2007, 10:32
Sounds like an acronym for an STD, either that or Sao Vicinte. Lol.

YouzY
11-19-2007, 15:39
u cant kill a water lvl 103 :confused:

no :(

DanceWithArrows
11-19-2007, 16:31
Whats SV?

SV is ScriptVessel aka just another name for the program formally known as COPartner and if u dont know what that is, that WAS the official lvling bot of CO

cleo
11-20-2007, 23:58
Who the fark is SwaM?

space
11-21-2007, 01:01
Who the fark is SwaM?

LOL. I'll use that "fark" from now on instead of swearing all the time xD

Firesoul
11-21-2007, 05:00
the last vid of TR looks like aimbot.. the rest i say no o.O
and if ur gonna send those to gm and they will botjail em.. it would be ****ed up.. u gotta record more then just 1 kill.. why dont u record a video of like 2-3min <.< much easier to tell if the guy aimbots or not.. what if u record right when hes lucky and hes just sending a fb/ss away and it hits u without him even aiming at u.. that happens alot for me.. i aim like 2cm above the target and it hits anyway.. then i get called aimbotter coz im lucky.. pff sad

Ronny/Shim
11-21-2007, 10:35
the last vid of TR looks like aimbot.. the rest i say no o.O
and if ur gonna send those to gm and they will botjail em.. it would be ****ed up.. u gotta record more then just 1 kill.. why dont u record a video of like 2-3min <.< much easier to tell if the guy aimbots or not.. what if u record right when hes lucky and hes just sending a fb/ss away and it hits u without him even aiming at u.. that happens alot for me.. i aim like 2cm above the target and it hits anyway.. then i get called aimbotter coz im lucky.. pff sad

You don't need to say it.. we are always aimbotting and they're always right ^^.. we can't luck or be good.. we are always cheating =)
But well said, better than what I could do =)

Zero18
11-21-2007, 12:36
I didnt even watch the video, but everyone already knows TrojRaptor aimbots... its only a matter of time before someone records a video showing multiple kills..

Oh and, its really easy to know when hes aimbotting or not... I'm not joking or being an ******* when I say this but: If he EVER hits you with ss/fb, then trust me, he's aimbotting lol.

And for those that will say its luck, well put it this way: Before I noticed he used aimbot, he would NEVER even hit a standing target :p

VaUx
11-21-2007, 13:18
I didnt even watch the video, but everyone already knows TrojRaptor aimbots... its only a matter of time before someone records a video showing multiple kills..

Oh and, its really easy to know when hes aimbotting or not... I'm not joking or being an ******* when I say this but: If he EVER hits you with ss/fb, then trust me, he's aimbotting lol.

And for those that will say its luck, well put it this way: Before I noticed he used aimbot, he would NEVER even hit a standing target :p

o.o ;)

Ronny/Shim
11-21-2007, 16:44

Are you sure? because lol! I played with him when aimbots weren't working.. it's fun anyway, he could aimbot or not but your mate has lag and gms will not accept a lagzor video =P
and the "kakashi" video, was me on him.. I know I don't aimbot so I laugh at his lag ;P

Zero18
11-21-2007, 16:59
Are you sure? because lol! I played with him when aimbots weren't working.. it's fun anyway, he could aimbot or not but your mate has lag and gms will not accept a lagzor video =P
and the "kakashi" video, was me on him.. I know I don't aimbot so I laugh at his lag ;P

Well, I'm SURE about the person playing TrojRaptor ATM. Perhaps in the past he had some skill, but the owner now only aimbots lol

And like I said, its only a matter of time before someone gets a better video of him :p

Orenda
11-21-2007, 17:11
I do think that TrojRaptor might be aimbotting based on what i've seen in jail sometimes. He hits a lot more like maybe even every hit, I dont know. But its hard to tell who uses aimbot now cause before the old one before patch, there was half jump and that was like definite proof.

But Swam, if your gonna tape... your using gamecam. You know that can tape forever. Why are you stopping everytime you get hit?? that doesnt really prove anything cause every video has one hit only. From this, it could be lag. And 900 ping is considered laggy. 600 and below is considered ok or average. And you know conquer is buggy. Sometimes my ping doesnt show it but I know i'm lagging.

Oliverlo
11-22-2007, 02:19
Swam is a water who can only take 1 hit from him. If I have gamecam on, Trojraptor will be in botjailed. Cos he was hitting me everytime 3 ss, but he still cant kill me at times as i have reflected 1 out of 3. And its the same as swam's video, all hits hit me during half jump.:o Whoever say he taught Trojraptor how to ss/fb is all bs. He uses aimbot since last guild war, and his allies still lost the war.

I dun care if all the enemies use aimbot as I know for sure, they cant kill me easily unless the lag bug on me.:D

BAdbOYx
11-22-2007, 14:44
haha, BAdbOY aimbotter now.. look in your video Guroma with nado bot hitting aLanzao Lolz .. Swan is a nb crier like all spanishs.

DanceWithArrows
11-22-2007, 22:06
haha, BAdbOY aimbotter now.. look in your video Guroma with nado bot hitting aLanzao Lolz .. Swan is a nb crier like all spanishs.

from your bad English, it looks like you just admitted you aimbot.

BAdbOYx
11-23-2007, 09:45
from your bad English, it looks like you just admitted you aimbot.

my english is bad, but my aim is pro k

DanceWithArrows
11-23-2007, 13:29
my english is bad, but my aimbot is pro k

o.o ...ok.

Maddhatter56
11-23-2007, 22:02

Ever think to look at your Ping? 500+ each video lmfao