PDA

View Full Version : 300

FreakyStylie
11-17-2007, 13:31
I dont get it first you make threads on how unfair GW is and how you hate TDH and this and that callin them trators ect. Then u go and become buddy buddy with es and allies and call us trators . . . That sure made GW much more fair huh? Wasnt that the whole point to make GW equal and fun. You accomplished that . . . (Sarcasm). To es and sides nothing agenced u i dont blame u for allying them and what knot but u keep complaining how boring gw is, adding allies isnt ganna make it any more lively.

Final point, i just dont get it.:confused:

P.S. Great job our side . . . had about 5 ppl in the last 1 and 1/2 hrs of GW. Me, ShinMasaLiu, hunter, jim, and 1 or 2 more ppl in and out running around accomplishing nothing.

~Damien~
11-17-2007, 13:43
I dont get it first you make threads on how unfair GW is and how you hate TDH and this and that callin them trators ect. Then u go and become buddy buddy with es and allies and call us trators . . . That sure made GW much more fair huh? Wasnt that the whole point to make GW equal and fun. You accomplished that . . . (Sarcasm). To es and sides nothing agenced u i dont blame u for allying them and what knot but u keep complaining how boring gw is, adding allies isnt ganna make it any more lively.

Final point, i just dont get it.:confused:

I thought tdh were traitors, until anti back stabbed me, then I realize it is anti mage who is the traitor and not tdh. TDH went to guild wars every weekend and worked hard even against es, they always tried their best and es respected that. The thing is anti mage talks big but when it comes down to last few hours of guild wars he NEVER shows, and this guild wars was a perfect example of just that. Last hour I saw bebars, jim, shinsu, trojraptor, but where was anti mage kakashi and ketamine? All ran away, your side would have won if they fought because es only had half their army.

Why are we es's allies now? Very simple, jim and bebars unallied 300 and chose mech a huge botter over us in hopes to win, they ignored 300s potential. Everyday I read in guild chat how someone from old allied guild like emps or riders pk us, wtf is an ally doing pking us??? And then anti mage called 300 pathetic and scared, and insulted my wife several times, after that he crossed the line and I will never forgive him. Sumo came to me and understood 300s situation, that we are a loyal guild and stayed loyal to our side even though our side constantly betrayed us, he said he wants to give us the same loyalty we give, and so we became allies.

If you want to ***** about this situation thank anti mage because history repeats itself and this exact same thing happened with tdh and now I understand clearly. I was wrong to call genji and chaospawn traitors and I appologized for that it is anti mage who is the traitor, read the other threads to find out. If you want to win guild wars I suggest you start using some organization because I watched guild wars closely this weekend and es fights in teams and units, always working together. This Vibe guild can't win because your leader abandons you at the last hours of guild wars.

FreakyStylie
11-17-2007, 13:53
lol not to mention u guys have 75% of the players its like 1 v 10 its like 5 130 2nd rb and 130 rb chars vs my non rb 126 tro :/ our guild has 56 ppl how can we win? your side keeps draining our players untill we cant fight back. and it continues to get worse. Im not blamming u or es for allying im just stating its not helping the gw situation that u and your guild were intending to fix.

gw will continue to get worse and worse

~Damien~
11-17-2007, 14:16
lol not to mention u guys have 75% of the players its like 1 v 10 its like 5 130 2nd rb and 130 rb chars vs my non rb 126 tro :/ our guild has 56 ppl how can we win? your side keeps draining our players untill we cant fight back. and it continues to get worse. Im not blamming u or es for allying im just stating its not helping the gw situation that u and your guild were intending to fix.

Maybe for you.

Sum0
11-17-2007, 14:28

HAHAHA 75 pct? All damn mornin i was tryin to pass bridge and there were 10000 enemies. Next time ima take a ss for u to see how "few" u guyz are. The problem is following :o ..Not ogranised ...and ppl that can't stand losing :)( as in get killed and leave/run) never give up. Get rid of them and u shall win =]

Ps: Gratz 300 for winning this GW =)

FreakyStylie
11-17-2007, 14:38
Maybe for you.

U'll see how boring gw is with no enemies :) its basicly sitting on the wall for hours :/ if u find that fun then sure it wil b a blast i think being on the losing side, more of a challange :D

FreakyStylie
11-17-2007, 14:41
HAHAHA 75 pct? All damn mornin i was tryin to pass bridge and there were 10000 enemies. Next time ima take a ss for u to see how "few" u guyz are. The problem is following :o ..Not ogranised ...and ppl that can't stand losing :)( as in get killed and leave/run) never give up. Get rid of them and u shall win =]

Ps: Gratz 300 for winning this GW =)

ur right i wish the rest of my side would relize that, like i said there were about 5 of us at the end of gw.

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
11-17-2007, 15:01
Basically Freaky summed it all up... 300 or basically Damien in general was complaining about how gw isn't fair and all that... Then go goes and makes it more fair by allying es side... wow... so its Riders and emps vs ES/Her/TDH/PMS/300 sounds like a fun gw... can't wait... :rolleyes:

One thing for sure is... even if it ends up with Riders vs everyone I could always count on Jim being there... Thats just the kind of leader he is... So I guess everyone could just wait for jim to show up and attack him... Maybe waters from es would get bored enough to rev him like back then...

<3 Damien :D

TriSinDetta
11-17-2007, 15:10
ketamine is to busy thinking of Tri disses on forums to play:p

Sum0
11-17-2007, 15:15
Basically Freaky summed it all up... 300 or basically Damien in general was complaining about how gw isn't fair and all that... Then go goes and makes it more fair by allying es side... wow... so its Riders and emps vs ES/Her/TDH/PMS/300 sounds like a fun gw... can't wait... :rolleyes:

One thing for sure is... even if it ends up with Riders vs everyone I could always count on Jim being there... Thats just the kind of leader he is... So I guess everyone could just wait for jim to show up and attack him... Maybe waters from es would get bored enough to rev him like back then...

<3 Damien :D

What Riders :rolleyes:?

11-17-2007, 15:25
What makes GW boring is how TrojRaptor, Bebars, Qotoz have to aimbot to kill. Even with cheats they still suck.

Shin~ML
11-17-2007, 16:32
To be honest, I like fighting on the losing side. Almost 80pc of people seen are enemies, there's just so many more targets so it's easy to look like a superstar. :cool:

Back when we were in ComeWar/EternalSnow each week was so boring .. we resorted to reviving enemies and generally fighting amongst ourselves just to pass the time. Until Merlion finally gained like, a billion members, and pwned us.

As for 300, I've never spoke to any of their members but I understand why they made their decision. Just more people to kill now I guess -_-

FreakyStylie
11-18-2007, 02:47
To be honest, I like fighting on the losing side. Almost 80pc of people seen are enemies, there's just so many more targets so it's easy to look like a superstar. :cool:

Back when we were in ComeWar/EternalSnow each week was so boring .. we resorted to reviving enemies and generally fighting amongst ourselves just to pass the time. Until Merlion finally gained like, a billion members, and pwned us.

As for 300, I've never spoke to any of their members but I understand why they made their decision. Just more people to kill now I guess -_-

yah but with no waters to help it gets a bit frusterating. :(

chaospawn
11-18-2007, 03:39

dammit...i wanted to post my merlion screenshot but i just realised i lost all my screenshots =(

Zero18
11-18-2007, 04:35
yah but with no waters to help it gets a bit frusterating. :(

You guys have a **** load of waters...

I should make a count for you next gw, or perhaps take some screenshots.

VendettaEUP
11-18-2007, 07:31
What makes GW boring is how TrojRaptor, Bebars, Qotoz have to aimbot to kill. Even with cheats they still suck.

TRap does but I dont believe Bebars or Qotoz does. I thought Qotoz was Ronny.

Sum0
11-18-2007, 07:33
TRap does but I dont believe Bebars or Qotoz does. I thought Qotoz was Ronny.

Doubt it...i knew ronny was pretty good with fb..that Qotoz does nothing more than walking around trying to direct people...i sincerly never saw him ss'ing anyone lol.

I_R_BABOON
11-18-2007, 07:36
Doubt it...i knew ronny was pretty good with fb..that Qotoz does nothing more than walking around trying to direct people...i sincerly never saw him ss'ing anyone lol.

An unearth would accuse him of aimbot just because he strong opposition :rolleyes:

VendettaEUP
11-18-2007, 07:36
TRap and his cousin do. I know that, everyone does. Djdiver is his cousin. His cousin tried to start **** with me on TRap and Kittie told him to settle down and for me to ignore him in whisper. Then he went on Gemmy to talk **** and acted like he was "Gemmy" and not Djdiver. The "Real" TRap actually knows how to speak English unlike that schmuck.

VendettaEUP
11-18-2007, 07:38
An unearth would accuse him of aimbot just because he strong opposition :rolleyes:

Djdiver ( On TRap ) had the nerve to call me a cheater.

Sum0
11-18-2007, 07:44

Not rlly . Would acuse him just cuz they are all relatives...And u know close kind of ppl are alike . . .TRap proxies period .About that Qotoz he just nixes you weirdly like from distance sometimes and its weird how he never jumpz and he always walks . Bout bebars ..unno bout the person but i know he did once when Trap was playing on him :D

PS: How do i know it was Trap? Simple the char whispered me that he will *** my dreams . Real bebars never talks **** ;D

VendettaEUP
11-18-2007, 07:50
Not rlly . Would acuse him just cuz they are all relatives...And u know close kind of ppl are alike . . .TRap proxies period .About that Qotoz he just nixes you weirdly like from distance sometimes and its weird how he never jumpz and he always walks . Bout bebars ..unno bout the person but i know he did once when Trap was playing on him :D

PS: How do i know it was Trap? Simple the char whispered me that he will *** my dreams . Real bebars never talks **** ;D

Did you get:
" u r a *** "
or:
" u suck **** of f4n4 "

How long have I been out of ES for?

Oh and as for the nixing. Play with a wand or 2 swords and you'll understand. Just watch Moonfish play.

Ronny/Shim
11-18-2007, 09:11

erm.. sorry, but.. qotoz has been training ss with me since I saw his char.. I have been teaching many friends for ss/fb in gw... as like I did for many you know and you could say they're pretty good and also bebars.
They're growing, I guess they're not aimbotting, that's different ^^
If somebody here don't believe in this.. well, you could ask for many who I'd teach before ^^

ps.: it's fun when I get online in few chars known and people say they cheat while I'm playing.. it never changes, not even when aimbot wasn't work it was all the same :\

Sum0
11-18-2007, 09:37
erm.. sorry, but.. qotoz has been training ss with me since I saw his char.. I have been teaching many friends for ss/fb in gw... as like I did for many you know and you could say they're pretty good and also bebars.
They're growing, I guess they're not aimbotting, that's different ^^
If somebody here don't believe in this.. well, you could ask for many who I'd teach before ^^

ps.: it's fun when I get online in few chars known and people say they cheat while I'm playing.. it never changes, not even when aimbot wasn't work it was all the same :\

I was just saying that i never saw that qotoz ss...like ever...he just directs o.o''..maybe im wrong

FreakyStylie
11-18-2007, 10:33
You guys have a **** load of waters...

I should make a count for you next gw, or perhaps take some screenshots.

We have Senorita(dont know how to spell it) kitty, shongu (dont know how to spell it) and this new one i 4got. shongu didnt go gw this weekend Senorita left about 4 hours early along with kitty and that other new water. After we lost pole all the stong waters left and it left us with my water who gets 1 hit by ur fires and couldnt even rev before he got killed. And ShinMasaLiu's who wasnt able to get far either. We have like 10000000000000 nub waters but what use are they rly they rev one person b4 they die. and 99999999999 of those nub waters never showed up at the end of gw. Yes we need someone like SinZin who has good gear, good lvl, and can take hits. SinZin is so ****in hard to kill. kitty and Senorita are very skilled waters and save our side many many times but they are nowhere as stong as SinZin even tho they may be as equally skilled. all 10000000000000 of our nub waters dont do as much as SinZin does alone. Triaxe isnt my favorite person (i have nothing angenced her she can be very reasonable but many things she says i disagree with) but i must admit she is very very valuble in GW. If she wasnt there when you guys took the pole we would have held it for the time being.

Ronny/Shim
11-18-2007, 20:46
I was just saying that i never saw that qotoz ss...like ever...he just directs o.o''..maybe im wrong

Yea at beginning he was like this, that's why I had to teach Qotoz and Bebars.. but as long I've seen, they just direct when they know they can't 1 ss so far.. qotoz being smart enough to hit+ss same time.. just one thing else, I know where they from and I know they have a big lag sometimes, as like me.. if they lag and hit ss's it's because luck.. aimbot can't work well with lag ^^

IInFernuS
11-18-2007, 21:40

qotoz and bebars are training harder to get better skills at SS .

Sum0
11-19-2007, 10:03
qotoz and bebars are training harder to get better skills at SS .

o.o" i rape ur pintinho plx

VendettaEUP
11-19-2007, 10:25
o.o" i rape ur pintinho plx

So now I know what the meaning of a Duel is to you. Or fencing rather.

;x

cleo
11-21-2007, 00:19
Triaxe isnt my favorite person (i have nothing angenced her she can be very reasonable but many things she says i disagree with)

Wow you really butchered that word up:p sorry couldnt resist :(

Sum0
11-21-2007, 00:22
So now I know what the meaning of a Duel is to you. Or fencing rather.

;x

Hahahaha . :rolleyes:

.AaroN.
11-21-2007, 06:30
sorina rarley logs kittie, its usually me on, an i only log for 5 mins if at all so...

Zero18
11-21-2007, 12:47
We have Senorita(dont know how to spell it) kitty, shongu (dont know how to spell it) and this new one i 4got. shongu didnt go gw this weekend Senorita left about 4 hours early along with kitty and that other new water. After we lost pole all the stong waters left and it left us with my water who gets 1 hit by ur fires and couldnt even rev before he got killed. And ShinMasaLiu's who wasnt able to get far either. We have like 10000000000000 nub waters but what use are they rly they rev one person b4 they die. and 99999999999 of those nub waters never showed up at the end of gw. Yes we need someone like SinZin who has good gear, good lvl, and can take hits. SinZin is so ****in hard to kill. kitty and Senorita are very skilled waters and save our side many many times but they are nowhere as stong as SinZin even tho they may be as equally skilled. all 10000000000000 of our nub waters dont do as much as SinZin does alone. Triaxe isnt my favorite person (i have nothing angenced her she can be very reasonable but many things she says i disagree with) but i must admit she is very very valuble in GW. If she wasnt there when you guys took the pole we would have held it for the time being.

Well, think about it: Having 1000 noob waters is still useful. One of them can revive the other before he dies, and that chain reaction continues. As long as all of them don't die, having those 1000 noob waters comes in handy.

The thing with your waters that I notice is that they ALWAYS taunt someone thats a ghost. Now, when you're a water, and you're taunting someone dead... shouldn't you be revving someone on your side? :p

And yeah, Sinzin is a really good water, but don't count out Rm_44, played by yours truly o.o

Sum0
11-21-2007, 15:06
Well, think about it: Having 1000 noob waters is still useful. One of them can revive the other before he dies, and that chain reaction continues. As long as all of them don't die, having those 1000 noob waters comes in handy.

The thing with your waters that I notice is that they ALWAYS taunt someone thats a ghost. Now, when you're a water, and you're taunting someone dead... shouldn't you be revving someone on your side? :p

And yeah, Sinzin is a really good water, but don't count out Rm_44, played by yours truly o.o

shut ur mouse o.o"

Lord Snow
11-21-2007, 15:47
Cleo o.O