PDA

View Full Version : Does Mr.D aimbot?

~Damien~
11-16-2007, 19:51
Ok I'm not sure if he uses some sort of cheat or not but me and lordstrojan were fighting him and spacemonkey in top left corner of tc jail and mr.d caught lordstrojan with an fb from really far away, definatly outside the fb range.
Now if this was just jumping throughout jail I wouldn't be suspicious but it was at the top left and there was no offscreen fbs to be had.
I don't know if he uses aimbot or not but fbing from that far away is mighty fishy and mr.d hardly ever misses yet when I just run and not jump he can't land a single fb and I can hit runners in 2-3 soooooooooooooo, just wondering what everything thinks. Does Mr.D use an aimbot?

YouzY
11-16-2007, 20:12
dont think so

Firesoul
11-16-2007, 20:17
Ok I'm not sure if he uses some sort of cheat or not but me and lordstrojan were fighting him and spacemonkey in top left corner of tc jail and mr.d caught lordstrojan with an fb from really far away, definatly outside the fb range.
Now if this was just jumping throughout jail I wouldn't be suspicious but it was at the top left and there was no offscreen fbs to be had.
I don't know if he uses aimbot or not but fbing from that far away is mighty fishy and mr.d hardly ever misses yet when I just run and not jump he can't land a single fb and I can hit runners in 2-3 soooooooooooooo, just wondering what everything thinks. Does Mr.D use an aimbot?

many ppls wonder that and i dont think so.. from far away isnt that hard.. its called lag <.< and sometimes its a bug.. me and a friend were ssing and i hit him from the other side of the screen.. lucky/lag/bug w/e it was it wasnt aimbot tho and mr.d got über ping so no suprise hes a skilled fber.. some ppls are better at hitting runners then jumpers.. sometimes i can hardly hit a standing target and sometimes runners are no probs.. depends how good that day is..

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
11-16-2007, 21:11
Sorry bro.. your a few weeks too late

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=425454

Hitting a running target is hard...!!! I can hit a jumping one and a standing still one no problem but many fb/ss aren't use to running targets...

PS Everyone has on days and off days... on my On days I can connect 20 ss straight but on my off days I fail to hit standing targets...

Also... I have off days more than on days x.x

~Damien~
11-16-2007, 21:23
many ppls wonder that and i dont think so.. from far away isnt that hard.. its called lag <.< and sometimes its a bug.. me and a friend were ssing and i hit him from the other side of the screen.. lucky/lag/bug w/e it was it wasnt aimbot tho and mr.d got über ping so no suprise hes a skilled fber.. some ppls are better at hitting runners then jumpers.. sometimes i can hardly hit a standing target and sometimes runners are no probs.. depends how good that day is..

Sorry bro.. your a few weeks too late

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=425454

Hitting a running target is hard...!!! I can hit a jumping one and a standing still one no problem but many fb/ss aren't use to running targets...

PS Everyone has on days and off days... on my On days I can connect 20 ss straight but on my off days I fail to hit standing targets...

Also... I have off days more than on days x.x

K thanks guys I didn't think he is an aimbotter but it was very strange how he got lords out of fb range, if it has happened to you then it must just be something I don't understand about fb.

VaUx
11-16-2007, 21:24

im SURE he aimbot, SURE SURE
:D

DaRkTrO
11-16-2007, 22:42
im SURE he aimbot, SURE SURE
:D

Want him to make a movie of u and him 1 v 1ing?

VaUx
11-16-2007, 23:35
Want him to make a movie of u and him 1 v 1ing?

yes i want it, he only talk, he aimbot :cool:

space
11-17-2007, 03:16
K thanks guys I didn't think he is an aimbotter but it was very strange how he got lords out of fb range, if it has happened to you then it must just be something I don't understand about fb.

You jump, fb before you land, and poof, you appear to hit them from far away, its not hard, lols. I heard u talk lots of **** to people who do know about fb, maybe you should ask those people to train you.

VaUx
11-17-2007, 04:08
You jump, fb before you land, and poof, you appear to hit them from far away, its not hard, lols. I heard u talk lots of **** to people who do know about fb, maybe you should ask those people to train you.

Mr.D = Mr.P
all know that :D

aphrodit3
11-17-2007, 04:14

jaja x2

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
11-17-2007, 06:09

Nobody ever trained me... TeACh Meh Pl0x :(:(:(

maoo
11-17-2007, 06:15
Mr.D = Mr.P
all know that :D

Im sorry, was that suposed to be funny?

maoo
11-17-2007, 06:16

Ever fought new deftones? Lol

maoo
11-17-2007, 06:16

Ever fought new deftones? Lol

FreakyStylie
11-17-2007, 09:43
Mr.D = uber pro 100% skill k?

obsidian
11-17-2007, 10:05
i cant hit runners for ****... but i dont cheat.... runners bug me. cause they run to call me an aimer, then i get pissed off and cant hit them. -.-

space
11-17-2007, 10:23
i cant hit runners for ****... but i dont cheat.... runners bug me. cause they run to call me an aimer, then i get pissed off and cant hit them. -.-

Use Nado :D...I smart :D

VaUx
11-17-2007, 10:41

hmmm... let me think...
his name Mr.P is funny :p
haha:D

Oceania
11-17-2007, 11:59

She s triaxes new minion lol.

TriSinDetta
11-17-2007, 15:03
She s triaxes new minion lol.

When someone is ones friend there called minions? Why not go outside and make some minions moron.

I got 50 friends on my friendslist... Notice it is called a friendslist and not a minionlist.

I dont know why ketamine put lol... She so jealious of me, got to dis my friends cause I got more then her. Awwwww, ketamine needs a hug:p

Sum0
11-17-2007, 15:16
When someone is ones friend there called minions? Why not go outside and make some minions moron.

I got 50 friends on my friendslist... Notice it is called a friendslist and not a minionlist.

I dont know why ketamine put lol... She so jealious of me, got to dis my friends cause I got more then her. Awwwww, ketamine needs a hug:p

Can i b ur minion plx o.o"?

11-17-2007, 15:18

owned o.o <3

Momochi~Zabuza
11-17-2007, 15:59
owned o.o <3

like ur sister in bed last night o.o

11-17-2007, 16:04
momo stay away from my sister shes too old for you k? Go for your 14 year old girls you pedo >.<

Momochi~Zabuza
11-17-2007, 16:05
momo stay away from my sister shes too old for you k? Go for your 14 year old girls you pedo >.<

k, ill wait till u have a family and then come for ur daughter o.o
heuAHeuAHeuAehuaEHUAH

11-17-2007, 16:06
i will end your race if you come near anyone in my family k o.o

Sum0
11-17-2007, 16:09
k, ill wait till u have a family and then come for ur daughter o.o
heuAHeuAHeuAehuaEHUAH

o.o" what if he has only a boy plx?

Momochi~Zabuza
11-17-2007, 16:10
o.o" what if he has only a boy plx?

then ill *** come for ur daughter instead oh underscore oh

Sum0
11-17-2007, 16:11
then ill *** come for ur daughter instead oh underscore oh

what if i have a boy too? o.o" u turn into a *** pedo? :D

Momochi~Zabuza
11-17-2007, 16:12
what if i have a boy too? o.o" u turn into a *** pedo? :D

................ ill find u, and ill *** ur face >_< _|_

11-17-2007, 16:13
proof momo is *** o.o

Momochi~Zabuza
11-17-2007, 16:13
proof momo is *** o.o

i *** u too viking :mad:

Sum0
11-17-2007, 16:14
................ ill find u, and ill *** ur face >_< _|_

I will pull a brown and bomb us both b4 u do anything :D ....will get rid of a *** ***** =D

Momochi~Zabuza
11-17-2007, 16:14
I will pull a brown and bomb us both b4 u do anything :D ....will get rid of a *** ***** =D

...... fking brown...

Sum0
11-17-2007, 16:15
...... fking brown...

knock knock o.o"

Momochi~Zabuza
11-17-2007, 16:16
knock knock o.o"

whos there o.o

Sum0
11-17-2007, 16:16
whos there o.o

*terro voice* ME I KILLU O.O

Godwho
11-17-2007, 16:34
what if i have a boy too? o.o" u turn into a *** pedo? :D Dude are you in love : /

TriSinDetta
11-17-2007, 23:05
Sumo, Unearth and Momo my minions ^^

Triaxe is Sumo, Unearth and Momos minion :)

<3

(Do keep Momo away from your young sis though:eek:)

maoo
11-18-2007, 02:26

Wow 50 friends in co friendlist. Like anyone cares. What matters is how many friends uve got in real life, weirdo. I'd give ketamine a hug ..
not hugs for you tho

11-18-2007, 03:00
I'm a minion o.o at least thats better than being ketamine's slave like mao is.

I think those idiots don't even know the meaning of minion I guess I should give them a lesson.

Definition:

min·ion /***712;m***618;ny***601;n/ [min-yuhn]
–noun
1. a servile follower or subordinate of a person in power.

So calling us minions isn't even a insult. We are followers. We're loyal to our guild leader and guild. Same goes with our Allies, more than I can say for your guild mao.

VaUx
11-18-2007, 03:01
yep une:D

ShadowRose
11-18-2007, 03:30
He does not use cheats.

ShadowRose
11-18-2007, 03:35
Come again???
Minion is NOT a word for friends pffft.

minion
noun
a servile or fawning dependant

minion
a slave-like follower or employee

min·ion
n.
1. An obsequious follower or dependent; a sycophant.
2. A subordinate official, especially a servile one.

min·ion
–noun
A servile follower or subordinate of a person in power.

TriSinDetta
11-18-2007, 04:38
Wow 50 friends in co friendlist. Like anyone cares. What matters is how many friends uve got in real life, weirdo. I'd give ketamine a hug ..
not hugs for you tho

Did I ever say I had no friends in real life? Here it is again, the good old well I have alot of co friends so I must have no real life friends. Wanna talk real life Mao? Trade your long women hair to sorina and her short man hair to you and you could look like a man and she could look like a girl ^^

Also what I find weirdo is when people like Mao spend time posting on a forum of a game they dont play, but I have no real life friends., haha oh please, how will I ever prove myself to you :rolleyes:

MECHStorm
11-18-2007, 05:23

You're a dumbass who thinks everyone aimbots. That's my only comment - your vision is that of an old decrepit 94-year old with Alzheimers.

~Damien~
11-18-2007, 07:26
You're a dumbass who thinks everyone aimbots. That's my only comment - your vision is that of an old decrepit 94-year old with Alzheimers.

Compared to you that's pretty good vision.

MECHStorm
11-18-2007, 11:42

What is compared to me? LOL. Dumbass, as I said.

~Damien~
11-18-2007, 18:20

What is compared to me? LOL. Dumbass, as I said.

You been smokin from that crack pipe again. o.o
So you bot and smoke crack? It's no wonder your human garbage.

Jizzus
11-18-2007, 21:53
I'm a minion o.o at least thats better than being ketamine's slave like mao is.

I think those idiots don't even know the meaning of minion I guess I should give them a lesson.

Definition:

min·ion /***712;m***618;ny***601;n<---LOL[min-yuhn]
***8211;noun
1. a servile follower or subordinate of a person in power.

So calling us minions isn't even a insult. We are followers. We're loyal to our guild leader and guild. Same goes with our Allies, more than I can say for your guild mao.

Give them a lesson? Like you actually knew the meaning of the word "minion" BEFORE you copy/pasted that definition from an online dictionary, smart one.