PDA

View Full Version : This year's Thanksgiving Quest!!

Starshine
11-16-2007, 00:35
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?p=6768336#post6768336

Feel free to discuss here.

~Damien~
11-16-2007, 00:45
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?p=6768336#post6768336

Feel free to discuss here.

What is the reward, free attribute points again? ;) hahaha

Starshine
11-16-2007, 00:52
What is the reward, free attribute points again? ;) hahaha

that's for you to find out. :) You can be sure that phoenix castle will be swarming with archers though.

VendettaEUP
11-16-2007, 00:55
What happens if we dont feed the Pharmacist? Will he die and Harrison/ReyaM not be able to get pots anymore? That would make Guildwar easier.

Hrhr.

fireTama
11-16-2007, 02:34
What happens if we dont feed the Pharmacist? Will he die and Harrison/ReyaM not be able to get pots anymore? That would make Guildwar easier.

Hrhr.

i LoL'd

TriSinDetta
11-16-2007, 05:11

Hrhr.

Because Bebars never uses pots :confused:

VendettaEUP
11-16-2007, 05:15
Because Bebars never uses pots :confused:

Because everyone cares what your ****ty ass has to say.

VendettaEUP
11-16-2007, 05:19
And dont try to turn it back on me. Everyone loves me, even Starshine. I'm her comic relief for the week. She couldnt live one week without telling me on MSN to remove a post of mine.

Momochi~Zabuza
11-16-2007, 06:37
*** D= it only says we can claim a reward but doesnt say what reward >_<
meh site didnt mention what rewards the fireworks would give either and it turned out pretty good so ima pray they make the rewards for this thanksgiving quest somewhat decent too

~Damien~
11-16-2007, 06:57
Because everyone cares what your ****ty ass has to say.

I care Triaxe :) Digi just grumpy cause he broke one of his nazi plates >.<

VendettaEUP
11-16-2007, 07:16

Boy, the **** you talkin bout? o.O

~Damien~
11-16-2007, 07:48
Boy, the **** you talkin bout? o.O

Why you keep whispering me in game? "Hail Hitla! Hail Hitla!"
This needs to stop. -.-

VendettaEUP
11-16-2007, 07:56
Oh your funny. I havent even been on game this week. Keep liein' makes yourself look dumber then you actually are.

TriSinDetta
11-16-2007, 08:00

Na, Digi is mad cause the 40 year old virgin asked Digi for that sweater back. And who cares what Sunshine thinks? Who is she in Gemini? Better question who is Digi on Gemini, a has been bitter because who he thought was friends did away with him cause hes a ass.

Keep going for low level Journey members Digi., Triaxe passed your level and to strong for you.

space
11-16-2007, 09:27
Na, Digi is mad cause the 40 year old virgin asked Digi for that sweater back. And who cares what Sunshine thinks? Who is she in Gemini? Better question who is Digi on Gemini, a has been bitter because who he thought was friends did away with him cause hes a ass.

Keep going for low level Journey members Digi., Triaxe passed your level and to strong for you.

Ehem...lemmie clear my throat......ahh....LOL!!!

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
11-16-2007, 09:34
Since the Haloween event lowered met prices... I think the Thanksgiving event should give everyone dbs just to make it fair... :D:D:D

TriSinDetta
11-16-2007, 11:08
Ehem...lemmie clear my throat......ahh....LOL!!!

TY ^^ (Bows <3)

VendettaEUP
11-16-2007, 12:16

Theres no dates on clothes otherwise id proove its not old, but then again you'd cry like you did every other time and say it was edited. Your nothing but a heartless ***** who pisses, moans, and whines when she cant find her way out of a dilemma. An when that fails you botjail the person. Your the worst liar in the server. Far passed everyone in the entire server combined.

~Damien~
11-16-2007, 21:35
When exactly is thanksgiving in the states? In Canada we have it like a month earlier I am just wondering if i'll miss this quest because I have surgery in 3 days.

Oceania
11-17-2007, 01:20

Funny cuz ur always going red name in "ape city" on non rb newbs rofl...then u cool near me ( not my fault i got fans) haha... thats 100% uncool.

space
11-17-2007, 03:09
When exactly is thanksgiving in the states? In Canada we have it like a month earlier I am just wondering if i'll miss this quest because I have surgery in 3 days.

I'd think u'd be more worried about the surgery than missing a quest in a game :rolleyes: Its this Thursday. Good luck.

Godwho
11-17-2007, 16:40
Why you keep whispering me in game? "Hail Hitla! Hail Hitla!"
This needs to stop. -.- hhhhhhahahahha thats some funny ****

Godwho
11-17-2007, 16:41
Funny cuz ur always going red name in "ape city" on non rb newbs rofl...then u cool near me ( not my fault i got fans) haha... thats 100% uncool.

**** Bi.tch U are also in this form, u got to stop talk and suck more

rhearranged
11-17-2007, 19:15
**** Bi.tch U are also in this form, u got to stop talk and suck more

hey,corn is fallin from ur pockets
redneck

~Damien~
11-17-2007, 22:44
hey,corn is fallin from ur pockets
redneck

He had a picture for his avatar before, he isn't a red neck. :rolleyes:

VendettaEUP