PDA

View Full Version : Did someone cop deimos spear?

~Damien~
11-12-2007, 22:41
I was walking through market shops the other day scoopin up those good deals n' came across some noob char named mechsomething selling deimos +9 spear for only 20 DEEBS!!(4300cp) I was tempted to buy it myself but I'm making a better one (-5 +9 ;))
I returned serveral times and it was still there, tried to sell my same spear but +6 just couldn't remember the person who offered me 13 dbs couple days before. Was just wondering if anyone bought that spear cause it's easily worth 34 dbs. Does anyone know??

VendettaEUP
11-13-2007, 05:31
MECH is selling it. Saw it posted on board the other night when I was on a PK spree.

~Damien~
11-13-2007, 05:57
marc gave his items to mech? o.o

VendettaEUP
11-13-2007, 06:19
=o=............................................... .................................................. ..

Damien. You make me feel the need to blugeon you do death with a wet noodle, but I wont.

Sotnos
11-13-2007, 06:54
didnt you notice that troy now uses spirit? marcs char?

so yeah i figured marc quit.

and gave his items to his brother and sarah.

VendettaEUP
11-13-2007, 07:11

Good girl, heres a cookie. <3

Jim_Morrison
11-13-2007, 08:34

Close enough saves alot of typing.

VendettaEUP
11-13-2007, 09:11
Close enough saves alot of typing.

Yeah. It isnt exactly how it is, but like you said, "Saves alot of typing."

Zero18
11-13-2007, 10:17
Yeah marc quit....

Nono, he really did o.o

:rolleyes:

~Damien~
11-13-2007, 11:27
Well sure marc quit, I know all about that, and I see mech running around on spirit with his items. But why wouldn't marc give his **** to someone like jim who he knew irl, does he only know mech in game?:confused:? Cause seriously that is the last person I'd give my **** to if I was quitting(Only if I lose reflect ;))

Zero18
11-13-2007, 11:59
Well sure marc quit,

Orly?

;)

chaospawn
11-13-2007, 12:26
Well sure marc quit, I know all about that, and I see mech running around on spirit with his items. But why wouldn't marc give his **** to someone like jim who he knew irl, does he only know mech in game?:confused:? Cause seriously that is the last person I'd give my **** to if I was quitting(Only if I lose reflect ;))

You dont know much do you o.o

~Damien~
11-13-2007, 15:37
You dont know much do you o.o

At least I know how to pass a spelling test, unlike you monkey brain.

chaospawn
11-13-2007, 21:09
I was walking through market shops the other day scoopin up those good deals n' came across some noob char named mechsomething selling deimos +9 spear for only 20 DEEBS!!(4300cp) I was tempted to buy it myself but I'm making a better one (-5 +9 ;))
I returned serveral times and it was still there, tried to sell my same spear but +6 just couldn't remember the person who offered me 13 dbs couple days before. Was just wondering if anyone bought that spear cause it's easily worth 34 dbs. Does anyone know??
Someone can't spell several? Pfft stop *****ing about spelling in an online forum.

~Damien~
11-13-2007, 23:22
Someone can't spell several? Pfft stop *****ing about spelling in an online forum.

haha wow I make one typo and you try to grill me? xD I could find over 50 of yours, get a smarter brain please. :) You = dumb, therefore everything you say to me = worthless.

VendettaEUP
11-14-2007, 00:17

Hes going to come at you with his water with DB bought items and levels. =x

Oh teh noes.

<PrO>
11-14-2007, 00:22
Troy isn't marcs brother you ****ing retard Braun.....are you out of your mind,you think you know everything but you haven't even scratched the surface of the **** going on in this server....your ignorant....Can you send me the pic of Teresa xD

VendettaEUP
11-14-2007, 00:54

Jim lives in the states im pretty sure. An Marcus works in NL but lives in DE. Well, atleast thats what he told me. Oh and, even if you do lose reflect I seriously doubt you will quit. You spent too much money on dbs. =x

VendettaEUP
11-14-2007, 00:55
haha wow I make one typo and you try to grill me? xD I could find over 50 of yours, get a smarter brain please. :) You = dumb, therefore everything you say to me = worthless.

He could be dumb, but hes a sexy-fat-trojan. =x

Lawl.

Jim_Morrison
11-14-2007, 04:17
So much for trying to avoid the typing. Ok well here goes.Long ago ( this is the tricky part) when Marc quit( see what time are we talkin about hehe) He sold his items to who we call Troy. Although the chars and items where sold to Troy ,Marc was still able to use them.When Marc was on he would call me Daz.SO i would know who it was.Some people may have seen this but isnt imprortant.MECH has always been friends with Troy ,Duno if people remember but the two of them where married in game for awhile(Duno if they still are).When Marc played MECH wasnt aloud to use the items,but thats my guess.Seeing as when Marc did officialy quit MECH started to use the items.So nothing could have been given to me mainly because the items where Troys.If i use the items for GW it is Troy i have asked and was Troy i always did the trade with,Now MECH and Troy are workin together as the always have.So really nothing of Marcs is gettin sold.I duno but id wouldnt worry so much as what was, but more so what will be.From time to time Marc may log onto the game but isnt often if he does.Hmmmm no iam not from the states,Iam from Canada.Live in the same city as Braun too.Marc ,from my understanding was born in Canada as well.And..... somene else was correct with what he said as well.

Sotnos
11-14-2007, 04:30
Troy isn't marcs brother you ****ing retard Braun.....are you out of your mind,you think you know everything but you haven't even scratched the surface of the **** going on in this server....your ignorant....Can you send me the pic of Teresa xD

oh, no no, are you talking to me? i realize that troy isnt marc brother. but they act like brothers. i have frends who i say are my brothers.

VendettaEUP
11-14-2007, 04:53
So much for trying to avoid the typing. Ok well here goes.Long ago ( this is the tricky part) when Marc quit( see what time are we talkin about hehe) He sold his items to who we call Troy. Although the chars and items where sold to Troy ,Marc was still able to use them.When Marc was on he would call me Daz.SO i would know who it was.Some people may have seen this but isnt imprortant.MECH has always been friends with Troy ,Duno if people remember but the two of them where married in game for awhile(Duno if they still are).When Marc played MECH wasnt aloud to use the items,but thats my guess.Seeing as when Marc did officialy quit MECH started to use the items.So nothing could have been given to me mainly because the items where Troys.If i use the items for GW it is Troy i have asked and was Troy i always did the trade with,Now MECH and Troy are workin together as the always have.So really nothing of Marcs is gettin sold.I duno but id wouldnt worry so much as what was, but more so what will be.From time to time Marc may log onto the game but isnt often if he does.Hmmmm no iam not from the states,Iam from Canada.Live in the same city as Braun too.Marc ,from my understanding was born in Canada as well.And..... somene else was correct with what he said as well.

Whose Braun? Troy's real name ?

Jim_Morrison
11-14-2007, 05:12
Whose Braun? Troy's real name ?

No cant even spell Troys name let alone pronounce it. Braun is Triton/Damien.

~Damien~
11-14-2007, 05:40

Oh teh noes.

I've never eaten a DB or exp ball unless I was lvl 127 or higher. It's called superman, and it can sky rocket you to 125. As a 2rb water, sure it takes 3x exp like everyone else, but I am a water and after lvl 70 get 2x exp on kills, therefore superman lvls me 2x as fast along with fixed stigma allows me to one hit strong monsters, my 2rb lvling is 2/3 as fast not 1/3. At lvl 110 I was looping superman at the minotaurs, it took MANY exp pots and that wasn't easy but I trained hard and my efferts payed off. As for buying dbs I've bought a few, but i've never bought a bulk, the majority of my in game money comes from blue mouse. For example, get my hands on a normal violet/moon/fury or buy for 1kk, turn that into 5-10 mets sell it for 2-4kk, that is called hustling, I 2-4x my money everytime its not that hard to understand. But of course you'll say that to me no matter what "YOUR A DB BUYER THAT EXPLAINS WHY YOUR SO PRO" Easy to get rich in this game if you know how, and I didn't buy my 2 soc robe I 2 socketed it myself in tc.

Does anyone on this server respect you? You pretended to be a woman when in reality you are a little boy, that is called a creep. -.-

I don't care about this marc **** anymore, and let mech keep botting she'll get her chars thrown in jail 1 by 1.

FreakyStylie
11-14-2007, 07:00
id share something but i danno if its true : /

VendettaEUP
11-14-2007, 07:20
I've never eaten a DB or exp ball unless I was lvl 127 or higher. It's called superman, and it can sky rocket you to 125. As a 2rb water, sure it takes 3x exp like everyone else, but I am a water and after lvl 70 get 2x exp on kills, therefore superman lvls me 2x as fast along with fixed stigma allows me to one hit strong monsters, my 2rb lvling is 2/3 as fast not 1/3. At lvl 110 I was looping superman at the minotaurs, it took MANY exp pots and that wasn't easy but I trained hard and my efferts payed off. As for buying dbs I've bought a few, but i've never bought a bulk, the majority of my in game money comes from blue mouse. For example, get my hands on a normal violet/moon/fury or buy for 1kk, turn that into 5-10 mets sell it for 2-4kk, that is called hustling, I 2-4x my money everytime its not that hard to understand. But of course you'll say that to me no matter what "YOUR A DB BUYER THAT EXPLAINS WHY YOUR SO PRO" Easy to get rich in this game if you know how, and I didn't buy my 2 soc robe I 2 socketed it myself in tc.

Does anyone on this server respect you? You pretended to be a woman when in reality you are a little boy, that is called a creep. -.-

I don't care about this marc **** anymore, and let mech keep botting she'll get her chars thrown in jail 1 by 1.

Ego much? I didnt call you pro neither are you pro. =x

Jim_Morrison
11-14-2007, 08:58
id share something but i danno if its true : /

If its about me , i didnt do it.Cant prove it.If it isnt about me well ..... share :D

Zero18
11-14-2007, 09:19
oh, no no, are you talking to me? i realize that troy isnt marc brother. but they act like brothers. i have frends who i say are my brothers.

Atleast someone is closer to the truth than others o.o

FreakyStylie
11-14-2007, 10:38
If its about me , i didnt do it.Cant prove it.If it isnt about me well ..... share :D

huh not about u :confused: but what is the rumor?:confused:

Sotnos
11-14-2007, 10:47

i try xD

chaospawn
11-14-2007, 13:08

Oh teh noes.

I shiver in fear o.o Better not speak bad of him or he pkays u too :rolleyes:

Sum0
11-14-2007, 13:18

i pk ju with my magic stick xD

VendettaEUP
11-14-2007, 13:22

How can he pk someone who doesnt log on. o=

You big fat sexy trojan you.

chaospawn
11-14-2007, 13:52
i pk ju with my magic stick xD
Grabs sumo's magic stick and breaks it in half HauhAUhAUHEhuHUeHEU

How can he pk someone who doesnt log on. o=

You big fat sexy trojan you.

teh 14 year old kid will pk u IRL :D

=D bow down to fat tro!

MLD
11-14-2007, 17:22
I invite you over to my place, so you can see both me and troy irl.

Troy's name is Roeland, he isn't my real life brother, however we're good friends irl.

As Jim said, when i quit like in the beginning of this year, i sold my items and chars to Troy, for a nice amount of money and an xbox360 actually. However i started to get bored playing with just a controller which aint really my thing, so i started to come back, used his items to plvl the only char i had left which was deimos, then worked on a new set and gained more then Troy had bought from me, we ended up switching items since he still had to level his character (level wise, mine were low level, his high level, but same quality, +, sockets, gems, etc.), so i had my items again at the time deimos was 130, worked on robe and spear, eventually ended up at 248 potency.

Zero Online came, out, i'm a sucker for sci-fi, i love star wars/star trek/etc., which you can obviously see by my swg accounts (6 level 90 ones), so as soon as the Zero Beta came out, i basicly left conquer for Zero.

A lot of people seem to think i'm Troy, however, a few people have talked to both of us on skype, they truelly know we aren't the same person, Troy is more of the silent type, whilst i'm more aggressive and talketive.

The items Troy is wearing at the moment, including the chars, are both ours, me and troy's, as we merged everything into one complete set in the end, there are more items then any of you know about, however, i do not play, i do logon from time to time as Jim said, but that's mainly to check how some friends are doing.

You can easily see when it's me, for starters i dont use aimbot and i suck in fb. Besides that, for a while now, you will not see MECH using any of the items, simply because of a ****load of trouble the gms on zero gave me for being part of the zero crew and having my chars on conquer being cheated on.

Now you can all believe what you want, we all got our own way's and we all decide for ourselves what to believe, but as i said, if you want to see it for yourself, come take a look on Zero, come drink a beer with us or hell, add us on Skype in a joined meeting convo and you'll find out we're just good real life friends but it all stops there, we're not the same person nor are we real life brothers. Oh yeah another thing, Troy's dyslectic and not that good at English, that mainly explains why he doesn't "type" talk much in game, however, my English is nearly perfect and i'm not dyslectic in any way.

Stats for Zero:
- 164/154/153
- Supers: 4 (2nd highest in game)
- Potency: 1025 (in top 10 of entire game)
- Moon server, charname deimos

Stats for WoW: (yeah most dont even know i started playing this as well)
- Level 28 now, started playing it around 2 weeks ago
- Main prof's: skinning and leather working
- Server: Europe - Aszune - Alliance

I wish you all goodnight and goodluck ;)

P.s.
Born in Canada (Ontario/Toronto)
Raised in Germany (Bullay am der Mösel)
Happily living in the Netherlands (Amsterdam)

Sum0
11-14-2007, 21:29
I wish you all goodnight and goodluck ;)

nice movie :p