PDA

View Full Version : Gemini & Diamond Merge

~Damien~
11-10-2007, 21:29
A little bird told me that the servers Gemini and Diamond might be merging. In my opinion this is a great idea and will end the uneven guild wars. Old friends from Dragon server reunited, what could be better? (Only server wars :cool:)
Wadu guys think? ;)

fireTama
11-10-2007, 22:35
I like the smell of my own farts k? I get high from it hummmmm :p

TriSinDetta
11-10-2007, 23:03
A little bird told me that the servers Gemini and Diamond might be merging. In my opinion this is a great idea and will end the uneven guild wars. Old friends from Dragon server reunited, what could be better? (Only server wars :cool:)
Wadu guys think? ;)

You can call it lag wars in that case. I would like the idea however if you double that amount of people in guild area its gonna lag to much. Lets hope TQ can fix it

YouzY
11-10-2007, 23:06
HELL YES !! i know like 5 people from there (finnish)

Oceania
11-11-2007, 01:23
I like the smell of my own farts k? I get high from it hummmmm :p

ur sick k =PP

VendettaEUP
11-11-2007, 02:13
Feng is still on dragon, so I could care less.

DroryN
11-11-2007, 02:59
If it fixes some lag on server yeah - but don't give a rat's fart bout GW:rolleyes:

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
11-11-2007, 03:06
Lol... they not gonna merge diamond... Its so full in there already... Can you imagine the lag?!.... You talk to birds? :eek:

~Damien~
11-11-2007, 03:19
Lol... they not gonna merge diamond... Its so full in there already... Can you imagine the lag?!.... You talk to birds? :eek:

Ya tweet tweet :p

space
11-11-2007, 03:31
ur sick k =PP

Love the avatar, its hot.

Oceania
11-11-2007, 06:08
Love the avatar, its hot.

:rolleyes: hehe

DaRkTrO
11-11-2007, 09:16
It can't happen. They can't put two servers together like that. With splitting servers they copy the server and freeze the accounts that didn't chose to go, and freeze the ones that chose to go on the previous server. If TQ can't move 1 character to another server for someone even for cash they aren't going to merge two servers together.

DaRkTrO
11-11-2007, 09:46
Discard what i said=), after looking at the home page its bound to happen=)!!! and we get to rename our chars! and put them on dif accounts! =D

~Damien~
11-11-2007, 12:01
It can't happen. They can't put two servers together like that. With splitting servers they copy the server and freeze the accounts that didn't chose to go, and freeze the ones that chose to go on the previous server. If TQ can't move 1 character to another server for someone even for cash they aren't going to merge two servers together.

Discard what i said=), after looking at the home page its bound to happen=)!!! and we get to rename our chars! and put them on dif accounts! =D

LOL

Bodom
11-11-2007, 16:35
I dunno but mopst of oldschool and HC players say that they stay in diamond, might be fun tho. I'ma think about it :X

Raptura
11-11-2007, 17:53
Are you guys for real or smokin' somthing?
Diamond is one of the most laggiest servers ever and needs to be split.
If it merges you won't even be allowed to fricken log in so stuff that idea.

~Damien~
11-11-2007, 18:12
Are you guys for real or smokin' somthing?
Diamond is one of the most laggiest servers ever and needs to be split.
If it merges you won't even be allowed to fricken log in so stuff that idea.

Maybe that's because there are new ways of supporting a big server? I dunno it is just something someone reliable told me take it with a grain of salt.

HERZELEID
11-11-2007, 18:19
I still like dancing tho

Zidane003
11-11-2007, 19:12
Rediculously bad idea. Diamond is horribly overpopulated as it is.

11-11-2007, 19:38
I don't care. I want more people to fight since half of your side are too afraid to go to GW.

And...just to be a smartass, I'm voting for the 2nd on the poll.

Slanesh
11-11-2007, 20:28
Wadu guys think? ;)

i tell u what could be better - if TQ put ur chars on a lonely server and prevent u from coming back to ours again!

fen
11-11-2007, 20:29
Alot of the BRs and MECH moved there from dragon/blizzard so it cud liven up the server a bit, there wud b more jail fights thats 4 sure!

On the + side I'd get to catch up with a few old friends ^-^

Diamond is crowded as it is though doubt this will ever happen, not many ppl would want it to anyway :o

HERZELEID
11-11-2007, 20:42
Merge in a way of Diamond server splitting and then the people who split would go to gemini lala server?

lolen
11-11-2007, 21:11
lol if the servers merged 50 pct of the ppl whos char is on the server wouldn't be able to login =x seeing that's how it's like on Diamond =D

Shintu
11-11-2007, 21:18
Why split just to merge:confused: If there is a new solution to lag why hasn't it gone into effect yet? Diamond gets laggier by the day, these random spikes that freeze you for a few moments really makes going red name on enemies more of a thrill. Good job TQ workin hard to entertain us! :rolleyes:

xHaku
11-11-2007, 23:09
haha this is absolutely ridiculous as if we dont have enough brs and others here xD ive been red everyday for the past 4 days killing idiots lol and to have a merge thats worse toooooooo many players :D im sick of the idiots we have now lol do we really need more ? especially noobie pkers who think there soo tought :X

Ronny/Shim
11-11-2007, 23:30
haha this is absolutely ridiculous as if we dont have enough brs and others here xD ive been red everyday for the past 4 days killing idiots lol and to have a merge thats worse toooooooo many players :D im sick of the idiots we have now lol do we really need more ? especially noobie pkers who think there soo tought :X

hm in real you'll see more stubborn "Noobies" high lvl using speed hack because they think everyone uses or is using aimbot ;)
But I guess the idea ain't so bad.. shall be interesting if the lag just shut off =x

VendettaEUP
11-11-2007, 23:41
hm in real you'll see more stubborn "Noobies" high lvl using speed hack because they think everyone uses or is using aimbot ;)
But I guess the idea ain't so bad.. shall be interesting if the lag just shut off =x

I found it funny that all of EliteSquad switched to sword within the past week. I figured something was posted on EPpvp and had some friends take a look there. I dont know if they actually found anything or not, but you figure that some of those people where ALWAYS using 2 clubs - and now they switch to sword and hit almost every time? Highly unlikely...Even you can vouche for that. Ive played for along time and even I am not that good of a player at Fastblade to hit every time.

fen
11-11-2007, 23:51

*waveys* :o

Xzero
11-12-2007, 01:08
horrible idea, dunno about u guys but diamond is so freakin crowded, like so crowded even if tq did upgrade their servers to hold more players just the ppl from diamond alone would fill it =X

+we got balanced gw, well if ppl would set their alarm clocks :mad: looks at the pinoy population, wake da fudge up guys

VendettaEUP
11-12-2007, 01:13
Thats a problem we face too. Half our allies dont wake up till nearly the end because all of our players are mostly Euro's, and all the Brasilians are East coast so theyre always at the pole. We're never full strength, so they just say we suck when in actuality we really dont - We just never have enough people.

~Damien~
11-12-2007, 01:14
I found it funny that all of EliteSquad switched to sword within the past week. I figured something was posted on EPpvp and had some friends take a look there. I dont know if they actually found anything or not, but you figure that some of those people where ALWAYS using 2 clubs - and now they switch to sword and hit almost every time? Highly unlikely...Even you can vouche for that. Ive played for along time and even I am not that good of a player at Fastblade to hit every time.

I know right? It was awesome having aimbot gone, now its so obvious its back, all the double club hercers are club/sword and landing hits when I jump but never when I run. Dear god TQ come out with offline tg and GET RID OF PROXY FOR ANOTHER FEW MONTHS PLX.

Ronny/Shim
11-12-2007, 01:19

oh well, I don't know .. I don't have any acc in e-pvpers not even want it though and if it's true I just can laugh at them because they still die though, the only problem is the potency thing =(

Hello fen ^^ you should come more times online in msn and talk to me.. you're mean ;~
I miss old times and it's fun to think about having old friends back =]

horrible idea, dunno about u guys but diamond is so freakin crowded, like so crowded even if tq did upgrade their servers to hold more players just the ppl from diamond alone would fill it =X

+we got balanced gw, well if ppl would set their alarm clocks :mad: looks at the pinoy population, wake da fudge up guys

Hm what part you dislike of it? you saying the gw is balanced, so if we merge ain't so problem huh? .. or you lied and your side always win and you won't this because if it merges you can lose? .. Oh well
I don't care of this, if it'll be fun and turn the fights more high.. shall be interesting the only problem is the potency and lag ;S

~Damien~
11-12-2007, 01:37
oh well, I don't know .. I don't have any acc in e-pvpers not even want it though and if it's true I just can laugh at them because they still die though, the only problem is the potency thing =(

Hello fen ^^ you should come more times online in msn and talk to me.. you're mean ;~

Hm what part you dislike of it? you saying the gw is balanced, so if we merge ain't so problem huh? .. or you lied and your side always win and you won't this because if it merges you can lose? .. Oh well
I don't care of this, if it'll be fun and turn the fights more high.. shall be interesting the only problem is the potency and lag ;S

There are a lot of powerful fana haters on diamond if we merge es will... UH OH LOSE GW :)

Ronny/Shim
11-12-2007, 01:39
There are a lot of powerful fana haters on diamond if we merge es will... UH OH LOSE GW :)

No im an elitesquid and want to keep winning guild wars. ;)
Lets vote =O

Sum0
11-12-2007, 02:15
Chose 2nd option :D

Jim_Morrison
11-12-2007, 02:42
With Aladin and UglyDuckling doin a merge who knows what the future holds.Would be nice to see old friends.But maybe TQ is just going to merge the less populated servers first.

11-12-2007, 03:00
Lucky for me my water>troj is in Diamond... and my cyclone archer is in Gemini... Maybe I could get her some gear and pwn everyone :D:D

~Thats assuming I can actually logg in >.<

RavensBlood
11-12-2007, 03:58
If you merge them you'll only get people *****ing to have a split

sonrisa
11-12-2007, 06:31
the Server Diamond Is Having much Player Killer?

Bodom
11-12-2007, 07:12
the Server Diamond Is Having much Player Killer?

No, just full of retarded pinoys and several non-english-speaking hacker germans ;o (skorpion)

VendettaEUP
11-12-2007, 07:22
No, just full of retarded pinoys and several non-english-speaking hacker germans ;o (skorpion)

Lmfao. I remember Scorpion. I change my mind. Server merge. I wanna kill 'dat ****er too.

sonrisa
11-12-2007, 07:24

is not nicely To Make merry over handicapped people pls :(

IInFernuS
11-12-2007, 10:57
Wadu guys think? ;)

it wont happen.
and ya im sure =x

xHaku
11-12-2007, 14:14

i see enough of them speed hackers not enough aim hackers cus most of them are noobs :D haha but i mean theres enough idiots in one server and 2 merge 2 sets of idiots into one giant server O.o thats cruelty :X hahahaha

Slanesh
11-12-2007, 16:00

hes german? cool.
btw u r kos now b4 servers merged =x

Ronny/Shim
11-12-2007, 18:06
i see enough of them speed hackers not enough aim hackers cus most of them are noobs :D haha but i mean theres enough idiots in one server and 2 merge 2 sets of idiots into one giant server O.o thats cruelty :X hahahaha

HA!.. I see nps for this! ;P
I already play against 15 guys alone.. what is more 20? nothing just bit more harder =DDDDDD
But yea.. if you say there're alot idiots why not try the filter stuff? it's magical, you're vision gets clear! ;O

Jizzus
11-12-2007, 21:09
hes german? cool.

KOS him? LOL!

Jizzus
11-12-2007, 21:13
it wont happen.
and ya im sure =x

We both have red reputation, someone doesn't like us! :(

xHaku
11-12-2007, 22:29
HA!.. I see nps for this! ;P
I already play against 15 guys alone.. what is more 20? nothing just bit more harder =DDDDDD
But yea.. if you say there're alot idiots why not try the filter stuff? it's magical, you're vision gets clear! ;O

hah xD you think im that noob of course i do but its fun to kill them 2 and well here not alot of people gang up me inless there dumb cause most the big players are my friends and when i happen to go red whose there my friends goin red with me :P mind you there are times i do it alone and then i have a bunch of people after me lol but thats never a big deal i try my best not to die :P

Ronny/Shim
11-12-2007, 23:05
hah xD you think im that noob of course i do but its fun to kill them 2 and well here not alot of people gang up me inless there dumb cause most the big players are my friends and when i happen to go red whose there my friends goin red with me :P mind you there are times i do it alone and then i have a bunch of people after me lol but thats never a big deal i try my best not to die :P

lol, I didn't mean like this.. I don't call nobody noob since I don't know them and even if I know.. I just call a person noob when somebody think he's the proest ever and is the proest loser in pvp.. The bad thing is, we've got alot of those players in gemini =P
And lol, I didn't mean I play against 15 players and win =) I just tried to mean how hard is sometimes =D
Sure I kill some but it's hard to kill all while there're 5 waters behind them -.-"

IInFernuS
11-13-2007, 04:48

omg fen <3 D=

Bodom
11-13-2007, 06:32
hes german? cool.
I didnt say all german people are retarded, he is.

example dabbie, arma, Doomhammer and some others are coole ishh cool<3

we do have couple hacker canadiens who dont speak english either
isurama, stamp with hes 15 different accoutns constantly online at same time, zatan and their retard friends, sttsam and flipo from usa and some random br's :k

xHaku
11-13-2007, 07:13
lol, I didn't mean like this.. I don't call nobody noob since I don't know them and even if I know.. I just call a person noob when somebody think he's the proest ever and is the proest loser in pvp.. The bad thing is, we've got alot of those players in gemini =P
And lol, I didn't mean I play against 15 players and win =) I just tried to mean how hard is sometimes =D
Sure I kill some but it's hard to kill all while there're 5 waters behind them -.-"

waters dont come to me ;P there afraid hehe but ive had lots of high lvls after me

~Damien~
11-13-2007, 11:32
Well so far looks like we have half the people saying a merge is sweet, half the people saying no mostly cause of lag, and a few squids and fart smellers.
Lets say TQ has come up with a way to merge Gemini and Diamond and have no lag problems, like they can just support a bigger server somehow(doubt it myself).
If that were possible and there were no lag problems would the people who said no because of lag still want a merge? I mean the only people who complained about guild wars changing are the ones on the winning side. LOL

JayJayTao
11-13-2007, 13:27
I think a merge would be a bad idea cause we already have lot of congestion on gemini with too many ppl on it, merging them will cause more congestion, and more lag, gemini doesn't need to merge it needs to split instead.

Sum0
11-13-2007, 14:33
Well so far looks like we have half the people saying a merge is sweet, half the people saying no mostly cause of lag, and a few squids and fart smellers.
Lets say TQ has come up with a way to merge Gemini and Diamond and have no lag problems, like they can just support a bigger server somehow(doubt it myself).
If that were possible and there were no lag problems would the people who said no because of lag still want a merge? I mean the only people who complained about guild wars changing are the ones on the winning side. LOL

Datz why my side always asked for split :rolleyes:

DanceWithArrows
11-13-2007, 16:23
Oh Hell Yeah! This Might Actually Drag Me Outta Wow To Beg Zach For Wahkeena Back To Play Again. Holy $hitzors. All The Pedos United Under One Server!

lolen
11-13-2007, 16:40
rofl only reason i'd like to see this happen is to see Diamond beat Gemini in gwar =D

fen
11-13-2007, 18:03

BAD SHIM!! I ish nu meanie :(

Just dun have as much time as I used to anymore :o
Old times were the best though I kinda miss em too <3

omg fen <3 D=

w00t Hai long time no see <3 ^-^ :o

<<<CH!CK_BOY>>>
11-13-2007, 18:10
i dont really care wtf tq does cause my ****en club just broke:D

Slanesh
11-13-2007, 23:56
I didnt say all german people are retarded, he is.

example dabbie, arma, Doomhammer and some others are coole ishh cool<3

we do have couple hacker canadiens who dont speak english either
isurama, stamp with hes 15 different accoutns constantly online at same time, zatan and their retard friends, sttsam and flipo from usa and some random br's :k

ermmm okay =), kos anyway =x

VendettaEUP
11-14-2007, 00:56
i dont really care wtf tq does cause my ****en club just broke:D

[ Insert random flame messege here. ]

obsidian
11-14-2007, 17:18
rofl only reason i'd like to see this happen is to see Diamond beat Gemini in gwar =D

id like to see that GW. first one.

DanceWithArrows
11-14-2007, 17:42
id like to see that GW. first one.

hmmm lets hazard a guess....diamond beats gemini in 2 seconds...granted. gemini is pretty bad ass in gear...fanas stuff is off the hook....last i heard anti-$hit and caio (if they still paly ) were full 2 socs...but the reason gemini loses...ES and their enemies will never ally...internal turmoil....led to the fall of the greeks/romans/spartans/han dynasty/shang dynasty/byzantium/persians....just to name a few....

chaospawn
11-14-2007, 19:10
hmmm lets hazard a guess....diamond beats gemini in 2 seconds...granted. gemini is pretty bad ass in gear...fanas stuff is off the hook....last i heard anti-$hit and caio (if they still paly ) were full 2 socs...but the reason gemini loses...ES and their enemies will never ally...internal turmoil....led to the fall of the greeks/romans/spartans/han dynasty/shang dynasty/byzantium/persians....just to name a few....

Na...we will win because we have the kickass water, damien, with 1337 spelling!:D

YouzY
11-14-2007, 19:20
I kick whole diamonds ass myself :cool:
cause im 130 :cool:

xHaku
11-14-2007, 23:05

Na...we will win because we have the kickass water, damien, with 1337 spelling!:D

I kick whole diamonds ass myself :cool:
cause im 130 :cool:

ok well diamond has some bad ass gear to thats natural for most older servers too if you think about i mean people with like +9 super 2 socs all -7 255 health everything basically maxed

and you for you well we have good waters too 130 rb waters thats not hard and to kill a water isnt that difficult lol especially if they dont go melee

and just cause your 130 doesnt mean your that strong haha :D ive killed 130 archers with socs +5s n stuff with a lvl 95 fire tao cmon thats pathetic lol mind you it was difficult and i didnt pot :x

~Damien~
11-14-2007, 23:10
ok well diamond has some bad ass gear to thats natural for most older servers too if you think about i mean people with like +9 super 2 socs all -7 255 health everything basically maxed

and you for you well we have good waters too 130 rb waters thats not hard and to kill a water isnt that difficult lol especially if they dont go melee

and just cause your 130 doesnt mean your that strong haha :D ive killed 130 archers with socs +5s n stuff with a lvl 95 fire tao cmon thats pathetic lol mind you it was difficult and i didnt pot :x

I'll believe it when I see it.

Momochi~Zabuza
11-14-2007, 23:54
who are the highest potency players for each class on diamond?

YouzY
11-15-2007, 00:08
I am 130 so i kos you :cool:

Ronny/Shim
11-15-2007, 07:42
lol, if diamond and gemini merge alot of old players gonna join one side of diamond players, we are friends of long ago, there's no reason to play against them so "gemini" will never lose to diamond, only the fana's side because he's most hated there ^^

xHaku
11-15-2007, 07:57
I'll believe it when I see it.

I am 130 so i kos you :cool:

lol you dont believe me well its kinda hard to belive i kinda was like wtf when i saw it lol but yah Lance^_^ 130 130 130 tao or something has -7s +7-9 theres some trojs with gear like that as well

haha you know im kos enough i dont need another tard :D whether or not you are one idk but have fun more trojs i guess the better? i have enough who hate me who think there all that yet cant do nothin inless like the other day i let one kill my tao while i pwned them with my troj lmao mind you that was at 97pc soo it was risky but worth it if you like to pk we have lots of tards :DDDDDD soo if we do merge enjoy the killin lmao there happens to be enough drama here get involved then xD and as for me i kinda tend to stay to myself i dont usually kill inless needed im usually nice lmao

11-15-2007, 08:16
I think Lance has around 248 pot... But yeah... I have characters on both servers so I could probably swap to whichever side whenever I get bored with either one :D

Sum0
11-15-2007, 08:46
With the actual situation regarding the lag on Gemini ...i laugh at any1z face if they would like a merge and not a split.

DroryN
11-15-2007, 09:10
how bout they charge db or such to move to a server not so full ( one or your choice):rolleyes:
they need db's!:eek:

xHaku
11-15-2007, 09:33
how bout they charge db or such to move to a server not so full ( one or your choice):rolleyes:

that would be nice soo if you have friends some where else you could go visit or go to a server just to pk :P soo some people could be pkers on all servers >:D

Segree
11-15-2007, 10:00

Cant be done.
Reason: People belonging to the server would have issues logging in when random visitor full the server. Only one way I see it could happen but the technicality of it is too overwhelming and would likely cause information loss.

The idea of merging two servers is very real and dispite what others may think... Very practical. Severs lag because of the space, by combining the two servers you would have twice the space. TQ also would make preperation for the large volume of people by adding the necessary adjustments to the server to allow having many players in the same area.

Why you ask that they dont do it already. Simple... MONEY.

Screw BR's, Screw Americans, Screw Canadians, Screw eVERYONE... Who cares if everyone is a *****... think about it, you should be glad that there are *****s on the server, otherwise who would you kill. Boring huh.

I for one promote the idea of a server merge and wish they'd do it sooner.

*Smoking my sliff as I await the new era*

~Damien~
11-15-2007, 13:47
Cant be done.
Reason: People belonging to the server would have issues logging in when random visitor full the server. Only one way I see it could happen but the technicality of it is too overwhelming and would likely cause information loss.

The idea of merging two servers is very real and dispite what others may think... Very practical. Severs lag because of the space, by combining the two servers you would have twice the space. TQ also would make preperation for the large volume of people by adding the necessary adjustments to the server to allow having many players in the same area.

Screw BR's, Screw Americans, Screw Canadians, Screw eVERYONE... Who cares if everyone is a *****... think about it, you should be glad that there are *****s on the server, otherwise who would you kill. Boring huh.

Pass the Dutchie on the left hand side.

YouzY
11-15-2007, 14:31
haha you know im kos enough i dont need another tard :D whether or not you are one idk but have fun more trojs i guess the better? i have enough who hate me who think there all that yet cant do nothin inless like the other day i let one kill my tao while i pwned them with my troj lmao mind you that was at 97pc soo it was risky but worth it if you like to pk we have lots of tards :DDDDDD soo if we do merge enjoy the killin lmao there happens to be enough drama here get involved then xD and as for me i kinda tend to stay to myself i dont usually kill inless needed im usually nice lmao

i was joking :P

xHaku
11-15-2007, 22:21
i was joking :P

haha i figured as much i was just sayin ^^ but its the truth haha i only play for one reason lol :rolleyes:

DanceWithArrows
11-17-2007, 07:55
anyone notice the pole is elitesquid?

...damien where did u hear this rumor...for all we know it may just be your sibling or something.

oh...diamond's population is really friendly...just to say something. i made friends with this retired (now) guy a while back with the char name of morphs...sum full 2 soc arch who plvled me a bit. and suprisingly i just found on my msn o.o

DaRkTrO
11-17-2007, 10:52
Cant be done.

Is it for more money? Or are they doing what they did to Monster and Me? maybe they will slowly kill off conquer and transfer people to Zero like they did with Monster and Me and Conquer...

xHaku
11-17-2007, 11:45
Is it for more money? Or are they doing what they did to Monster and Me? maybe they will slowly kill off conquer and transfer people to Zero like they did with Monster and Me and Conquer...

does that mean we have to quit or something? cus that be soo dumb if we did :/

MECHStorm
11-18-2007, 05:30
Wadu guys think? ;)

Personally I think nobody gives a **** what you say and that you should stop posting on the forum entirely. However, you probably won't, so you'll just get KOSed by more people for your massive ego and lack of backup for that fat trap. By the way, blah blah blah still don't care.

DuridX
11-18-2007, 06:57
that would be nice soo if you have friends some where else you could go visit or go to a server just to pk :P soo some people could be pkers on all servers >:D

Not to move move freely (sorta like wow) but to say once a year - or even one more to a server not so full. Lots they did split from left parent server amost empty :(

DanceWithArrows
11-18-2007, 07:23
Not to move move freely (sorta like wow) but to say once a year - or even one more to a server not so full. Lots they did split from left parent server amost empty :(

thats why Blizzard>TQ

~Damien~
11-18-2007, 07:23
Personally I think nobody gives a **** what you say and that you should stop posting on the forum entirely. However, you probably won't, so you'll just get KOSed by more people for your massive ego and lack of backup for that fat trap. By the way, blah blah blah still don't care.

A sandy ****** would anyone a moody *****. :)
If you haven't noticed it is you no one gives a **** about OR what you say, go use more bots you cheating loser.