PDA

View Full Version : Uneven Guild Wars

~Damien~
11-10-2007, 13:42
I'll keep it short, guild wars is uneven and therefore not fun. I don't see the point in coming anymore especially after I revived like crazy and then revive to jail and iida is crying claiming I sat next to his ghost and didn't revive o.o never happened iida your an emo.
Genji I remember when you used to go on and on about how much you hate fana, but you wanted to win guild wars so bad youd do anything, even join him. You switch sides because of anti/kakashi/sorina or whatever and now they don't even come to gw.
I'm done coming to guild wars everyone is a savage and will do anything to win, if genji is willing to dump jim to win that is pathetic. I'll come when there is server wars(1-2 years?) :)

Sum0
11-10-2007, 13:46
I'll keep it short, guild wars is uneven and therefore not fun. I don't see the point in coming anymore especially after I revived like crazy and then revive to jail and iida is crying claiming I sat next to his ghost and didn't revive o.o never happened iida your an emo.
Genji I remember when you used to go on and on about how much you hate fana, but you wanted to win guild wars so bad youd do anything, even join him. You switch sides because of anti/kakashi/sorina or whatever and now they don't even come to gw.
I'm done coming to guild wars everyone is a savage and will do anything to win, if genji is willing to dump jim to win that is pathetic. I'll come when there is server wars(1-2 years?) :)

Gluck o.o"

Drew
11-10-2007, 13:59
I've been done with gw. I've already known all this info before.

some just like being on the winning side no matter what. as for people like me, i dont really care what side im on, aslong as gw is fun. but thats why i dont really attend gw at the end, its by far uneven and not fun at all. its most fun when its just a few vs a few instead of a crap load of people with nice ass items vs not quite as much as them with not as good items.

so therefor, i just mainly do jail. its fun. gw = dead on Gemini.

Sum0
11-10-2007, 14:02
zzz u guyz have ppl with nice gear too...antimage, kakashi , bebars (had 252 pot..) , qotoz , ketamine ....

aphrodit3
11-10-2007, 15:00
zzz u guyz have ppl with nice gear too...antimage, kakashi , bebars (had 252 pot..) , qotoz , ketamine ....

dun act like u noe things noop O.O

Sum0
11-10-2007, 15:03
dun act like u noe things noop O.O

O.O....newphrodite :D

aphrodit3
11-10-2007, 15:14
O.O....newphrodite :D

ur mean =(
j/k ur kinda noop so its cute

Sum0
11-10-2007, 15:14
ur mean =(
j/k ur kinda noop so its cute

Kinda i see how it is...>_<""..exp pot plx? O.O

aphrodit3
11-10-2007, 15:18
Kinda i see how it is...>_<""..exp pot plx? O.O

goto bed n put cp's under ur pillow
mebbe teh xp pot fairy grant u wish <3

Sum0
11-10-2007, 15:19

ARE ju teh xp pot fairy plx? O.O

aphrodit3
11-10-2007, 15:20
ARE ju teh xp pot fairy plx? O.O

noe thats somone else
im teh db fairy plx O.O

Sum0
11-10-2007, 15:21
noe thats somone else
im teh db fairy plx O.O

DBZ please mastor aphrodite :o

~Damien~
11-10-2007, 15:23

yeah and kakashi ketamine antimage don't come to guild wars.
bebars and qotoz go but reyam and karnage equal them out, not to mention all the tros on your side herc becuase they SUCK AT FB SS i see u all hercing like noobs there is no glory in herc its for noops.

aphrodit3
11-10-2007, 15:23
DBZ please mastor aphrodite :o

cant give away muh bebes sry

Sum0
11-10-2007, 15:24
bebars and qotoz go but reyam and karnage equal them out, not to mention all the tros on your side herc becuase they SUCK AT FB SS i see u all hercing like noobs there is no glory in herc its for noops.

:rolleyes: ....as far as i remember kakashi was hercint ..anti was hercint ketamine was hercing :rolleyes:

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
11-10-2007, 15:27

Oh xp pot fairy... Please teleport me to seattle.... outside aphrodite's house.... Oh wait its a 3 hour drive for me.... Give me back my cps x.x

On topic: GW is dead... Only time the other side won was when everyone actually showed up and did their part... Plus Firelord/Genji wasn't there.... Like Drew said... Jail FTW

aphrodit3
11-10-2007, 15:47
Oh xp pot fairy... Please teleport me to seattle.... outside aphrodite's house.... Oh wait its a 3 hour drive for me.... Give me back my cps x.x

On topic: GW is dead... Only time the other side won was when everyone actually showed up and did their part... Plus Firelord/Genji wasn't there.... Like Drew said... Jail FTW

o noe no stalk meh plx :eek:

Oliverlo
11-10-2007, 18:16

Yes, they do have nice gears but setback, they too afraid of dying. Once they know they are losing, they scrolled back to town and leave their allies alone being bashed by us. And they hated being killed by people they hate. e.g ME.:D

Sum0
11-10-2007, 18:18
Yes, they do have nice gears but setback, they too afraid of dying. Once they know they are losing, they scrolled back to town and leave their allies alone being bashed by us. And they hated being killed by people they hate. e.g ME.:D

:D

chaospawn
11-10-2007, 20:51
An enemy of your enemy is your friend. You dont know genji or tdh, dont judge us....how long have u been playing? How long has tdh been in war...lol
As far as i can see, "anti/kakashi/sorina or whatever" are still the leading members of the alliance or do you think you are even if you got good characters? Your guild got unallied at mech's whimp didnt it. You think we will ally u even if kakashi/anti/sorina all sold their chars with the way u act? Btw, putting the "you killed chaospawn" thing in ur sig shows how small time you are :)(wasnt even me on....you never killed me =0)

~Damien~
11-10-2007, 21:08
An enemy of your enemy is your friend. You dont know genji or tdh, dont judge us....how long have u been playing? How long has tdh been in war...lol
As far as i can see, "anti/kakashi/sorina or whatever" are still the leading members of the alliance or do you think you are even if you got good characters? Your guild got unallied at mech's whimp didnt it. You think we will ally u even if kakashi/anti/sorina all sold their chars with the way u act? Btw, putting the "you killed chaospawn" thing in ur sig shows how small time you are :)(wasnt even me on....you never killed me =0)

I've been playing long enough to know Genji sold his soul to fana just to win gw, he used to have dignity fighting for the good side, now he is reyam's *****, reyam slaps genji like a beaten child and genji does what he says just to win gw.
anti mage kakashi and sorina never come to gw anymore so they are not leading our side, that is just something you have convinced yourself to stay allied with es and win gw unevenly. Yeah 300 got unallied at mech's whim but 2 days later bebars and jim sayin it was a mistake and they want 300 alliance back. I would never want tdh's alliance, it's dirty. BTW you dropped like a sack of potatoes when I pked you, just wait for when I get 130 again then my spear will drop you some more. You have no fb/ss skill so no one cares what you think you traitor herc ass noop. :)

chaospawn
11-10-2007, 21:12
I've been playing long enough to know Genji sold his soul to fana just to win gw, he used to have dignity fighting for the good side, now he is reyam's *****, reyam slaps genji like a beaten child and genji does what he says just to win gw.
anti mage kakashi and sorina never come to gw anymore so they are not leading our side, that is just something you have convinced yourself to stay allied with es and win gw unevenly. Yeah 300 got unallied at mech's whim but 2 days later bebars and jim sayin it was a mistake and they want 300 alliance back. I would never want tdh's alliance, it's dirty. BTW you dropped like a sack of potatoes when I pked you, just wait for when I get 130 again then my spear will drop you some more. You have no fb/ss skill so no one cares what you think you traitor herc ass noop. :)
i have herced in 2 guildwars i think, read my sig lol. You still got unallied at mech's whimp, great respect your side has for you, good luck with them.

~Damien~
11-10-2007, 21:15
i have herced in 2 guildwars i think, read my sig lol. You still got unallied at mech's whimp, great respect your side has for you, good luck with them.

It's spelt whim not whimp, whimp is a different word o.o shows how much you know. Before you try and use words too complicated for your small brain please check the dictionary first. ES slaps you when you ask for another cookie so shows how much respect they have for you, owned.

chaospawn
11-10-2007, 21:16
It's spelt whim not whimp, whimp is a different word o.o shows how much you know. Before you try and use words too complicated for your small brain please check dictionary first. ES slaps you when you ask for another cookie so shows how much respect they have for you, owned.
Great u spotted a spelling error on the internet your english teacher will be so proud of you.

~Damien~
11-10-2007, 21:23
Great u spotted a spelling error on the internet your english teacher will be so proud of you.

I believe it went something like this:
chaospawn says "I'm still hungry may I please have just one more cookie?"
elitesquids raise back of hand *SLAP*

chaospawn
11-10-2007, 21:25
I believe it went something like this:
chaospawn says "I'm still hungry may I please have just one more cookie?"
elitesquids raises back of hand *SLAP*
Great another little boy who has too much time on his hands that writes short stories, just what we need. Keep up the good work, please do share with us any new intresting stories you think of.

~Damien~
11-10-2007, 21:27
Great another little boy who has too much time on his hands that writes short stories, just what we need. Keep up the good work, please do share with us any new intresting stories you think of.

I'll let you have the last word ;)

YouzY
11-10-2007, 23:13
Well i had fun yesterday at war :D

we dont got any of those 130 2nd reb waters tho :(

TriSinDetta
11-10-2007, 23:18

Trojraptor and Bebars were on our side in Pharohs to. People cant always stay on one side, to many egos clashing. I told everyone I knew sorina/mage were bad allies and bring a side down. Spawn was there and he killed Sinz more then anyone else however disappeared in last hour. Truth about sorina/mage they do hate to die and dont fight unless they see a sure victory. They act so chicken they should come with a large drink and a biscuit:p

Now In regards to iida, I dont know him but I know when Heretics use to go with TS, FATE, Vendetta and Xetheras guild we lost alot and also pointed alot of fingers so when your loseing it happens. 300 reminds me alot of Heretics when we first started. Non reborns getting pounded and now we all 2nd reborns 130 so you got to give them time.

Now I talked to Genji here and there since Blizzard. Hes a strait up guy. Fact is sorina/mage/spawn/buiu threaten TDH and unallied them in that case TDH has enough respect to come to us for an ally and we acepted and found out we all good people and work well together. Grass is greener on the other side cliche comes to mind however now what you have is a dominate foe who is to friendly with each other to unally. Also I remember end of guildwars chasing Genji and Chaospawn because they knew how to show up. We respect TDH enough to show up every week and give it our all. I am sure they appreciate that as we do with them.

Your gonna have to keep grinding and hope your allies get stronger. Look for new allies who dont play gw and convert them. Quiting is lame

~Damien~
11-10-2007, 23:31
Trojraptor and Bebars were on our side in Pharohs to. People cant always stay on one side, to many egos clashing. I told everyone I knew sorina/mage were bad allies and bring a side down. Spawn was there and he killed Sinz more then anyone else however disappeared in last hour. Truth about sorina/mage they do hate to die and dont fight unless they see a sure victory. They act so chicken they should come with a large drink and a biscuit:p

Now In regards to iida, I dont know him but I know when Heretics use to go with TS, FATE, Vendetta and Xetheras guild we lost alot and also pointed alot of fingers so when your loseing it happens. 300 reminds me alot of Heretics when we first started. Non reborns getting pounded and now we all 2nd reborns 130 so you got to give them time.

Now I talked to Genji here and there since Blizzard. Hes a strait up guy. Fact is sorina/mage/spawn/buiu threaten TDH and unallied them in that case TDH has enough respect to come to us for an ally and we acepted and found out we all good people and work well together. Grass is greener on the other side cliche comes to mind however now what you have is a dominate foe who is to friendly with each other to unally. Also I remember end of guildwars chasing Genji and Chaospawn because they knew how to show up. We respect TDH enough to show up every week and give it our all. I am sure they appreciate that as we do with them.

Your gonna have to keep grinding and hope your allies get stronger. Look for new allies who dont play gw and convert them. Quiting is lame

Whats lame is going to gw and fighting 10 people by yourself, and my friend has another 10 people on him. That is not fun that is just overkill when 10 people are chasing you and you die everytime even when you kill 2-3 they just get rev anyways. What is lame is how one side is much more powerful than the other, you can say quiting is lame cause your on the winning side your opinion is biased.

chaospawn
11-10-2007, 23:59
Whats lame is going to gw and fighting 10 people by yourself, and my friend has another 10 people on him. That is not fun that is just overkill when 10 people are chasing you and you die everytime even when you kill 2-3 they just get rev anyways. What is lame is how one side is much more powerful than the other, you can say quiting is lame cause your on the winning side your opinion is biased.
Well, imho the old comewar/ufo side were more dominant, no idea how long their winning streak was but when we finally started winning, DAMN it felt good. I dont even bother showing up for war because it is too one sided currently, i want a competitive war same as you. I've gone to war alone before in the last hour and many times i've had to call to wake up guildies for war. Tdh has split up dominating alliances for a fun war in the past and if we can find allies who are nice i'm all for it.
Damien you can flame away with your traitor card again/some childish thing or you can reply like a reasonable adult.

Oceania
11-11-2007, 01:09
:rolleyes: ....as far as i remember kakashi was hercint ..anti was hercint ketamine was hercing :rolleyes:

andrei hun... "if u use sword ur a aimbotter"..."if u use herc ur a noob"...=xxx.

Oceania
11-11-2007, 01:13

HAHAHA...funny coz last time i ve killed u ..u couldnt stop crying.."aimbot,aimbot!" =(

Genji
11-11-2007, 01:14
:confused: hi Damien! *heres a reply for u because it seems that u likes genji alot to put a tread just for him :)... As a Non-GuildLeader of TDH. Genji's bro here. Haha but something to tell u : the other Genji doesn't comez forum. Whisper him ingame:cool:.. As what TrinSin said : Your gonna have to keep grinding and hope your allies get stronger. Look for new allies who dont play gw and convert them. Quiting is lame. :) And you're WRONG with a point too. Uneven War?!?. Think about it.. IF you manage ask all your guildie/allies to come, i bet its gonna be a even war. E.g Anti-Mage , Kakashi , Ketmaine , barbbie(Sold her items but still has her socketed), bebars , trojraptor, BadBoy qotoz.. Not to say anymore.. but CERTAINLY, if all were to turn up. . i bet there'll be a great fight. . ! :rolleyes: hahaha.. and if you were saying Genji just wanted to win and dumped his best friendz and etc.. Look at what chaos have explained. UFO/Comewar.. IF we just wanted to win. (Since ure saying u follow Genji in the past too)..

Oceania
11-11-2007, 01:18
:confused: hi Damien! *heres a reply for u because it seems that u likes genji alot to put a tread just for him :)... As a Non-GuildLeader of TDH. Genji's bro here. Haha but something to tell u : the other Genji doesn't comez forum. Whisper him ingame:cool:.. As what TrinSin said : Your gonna have to keep grinding and hope your allies get stronger. Look for new allies who dont play gw and convert them. Quiting is lame. :) And you're WRONG with a point too. Uneven War?!?. Think about it.. IF you manage ask all your guildie/allies to come, i bet its gonna be a even war. E.g Anti-Mage , Kakashi , Ketmaine , barbbie(Sold her items but still has her socketed), bebars , trojraptor, BadBoy qotoz.. Not to say anymore.. but CERTAINLY, if all were to turn up. . i bet there'll be a great fight. . ! :rolleyes: hahaha.. and if you were saying Genji just wanted to win and dumped his best friendz and etc.. Look at what chaos have explained. UFO/Comewar.. IF we just wanted to win. (Since ure saying u follow Genji in the past too)..

HI =x

TriSinDetta
11-11-2007, 01:43

You just missed everything I said. First your allies put themselves in that situation by not respecting TDH. Second I said we were in the same situation back when we lost every week and we were not as strong. I was not always on the winning side in fact we lost every week much like you are now. We grinded out and became what you see at guildwar now. What would you like us to do? Tell half our side they cant come to guildwar because it wont be fair? badboy, mage and a few others on your side still run there mouth and you wonder why we overkill your side every week?

And trust me it is a complete overkill. Not even half our strength took the castle with 4 hours left but thats the hole your allies dug themselves into and thats the hole you got do get your side out of. Complaining and quitting does nothing and gets no sympathy from most of us here who year back were also in that same hole loseing every week. I am not bias cause I was there, however I was more determined because we always planned to fight next week a few levels higher and with items alittle better.

Sum0
11-11-2007, 01:52

:rolleyes: How do u think we ever won gw after Blizz split? we were newpz..non rb..the single strong chars if i remember were mr d and fana ...and other side had anti kakash, buiu yuri caue and so on.....we were always outnumbered ...and still we were smart and actualy put some tactic in the gw..using lotta archers bombing the gates and so on....You guyz have a lot of ppl...want me to send u ss of ur ghosts?? they were like 20-30 ...Its not about us being more . Its about u guyz doing nothing more than scattering around the map .

and about TDH ...LOL @ Genji selling his dignity to reyaM or w.e ...At least their guild doesn't get unallied from our side whenever our allies feel like..

11-11-2007, 01:56
Damien, your a moron. ReyaM and me alone were fighting 10 of you yesterday and killing just about every single one of you. We outnumber you all the time? I was sure it was at least 25 vs 10 of us before our allies started showing up. Not our fault Kakashi and Anti run after being beaten once during GW.

As for us all 'hercing' I was using blade the whole time, thank you very much. I also killed you and your pathetic 300 guild alone. You called me a aimbotter afterwards, hahaha.

I find it funny you killed me once while in cyclone and I was typing and you think your good. You don't even count the 10 times I killed you, lol.

VendettaEUP
11-11-2007, 02:15
Guild Wars Uneven

Horray Captain obvious.

space
11-11-2007, 02:50

Hi x.x

~Damien~
11-11-2007, 03:04
Well, imho the old comewar/ufo side were more dominant, no idea how long their winning streak was but when we finally started winning, DAMN it felt good. I dont even bother showing up for war because it is too one sided currently, i want a competitive war same as you. I've gone to war alone before in the last hour and many times i've had to call to wake up guildies for war. Tdh has split up dominating alliances for a fun war in the past and if we can find allies who are nice i'm all for it.
Damien you can flame away with your traitor card again/some childish thing or you can reply like a reasonable adult.

Bottom line is you switched sides to win, Genji told me himself when you switched. I remember asking him why join fana if you hate him so much "I hate anti more" was his response, go bow to es your dignity is GONE. You got unallied and ran to enemies for help. We got unallied and stayed loyal to our side because *****es aint ****.
trai∑tor
***8211;noun 1. a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust.

Ask my allies? I don't speak for my side I speak for 300. I don't represent my allies they dumped our alliance for mech remember, all I do is represent 300. anti kakashi ketamine barbbie don't even come to gw yet your allied to your enemy and you don't even fight your 'bigger' enemy anti. Genji you were the leader of the other side, noobs looked up to you, now your just another pawn of fana, some people will do anything to win.

You just missed everything I said. First your allies put themselves in that situation by not respecting TDH. Second I said we were in the same situation back when we lost every week and we were not as strong. I was not always on the winning side in fact we lost every week much like you are now. We grinded out and became what you see at guildwar now. What would you like us to do? Tell half our side they cant come to guildwar because it wont be fair? badboy, mage and a few others on your side still run there mouth and you wonder why we overkill your side every week?

And trust me it is a complete overkill. Not even half our strength took the castle with 4 hours left but thats the hole your allies dug themselves into and thats the hole you got do get your side out of. Complaining and quitting does nothing and gets no sympathy from most of us here who year back were also in that same hole loseing every week. I am not bias cause I was there, however I was more determined because we always planned to fight next week a few levels higher and with items alittle better.

I aint gotta do **** for my side they don't even show up to gw. The point you are missing is if our tables were turned you would not say the same things, i've seen you when your on the losing side and your not so lodi dodi. You just want everyone on our side to keep trying so you feel like you worked for a real victory.

:rolleyes: How do u think we ever won gw after Blizz split? we were newpz..non rb..the single strong chars if i remember were mr d and fana ...and other side had anti kakash, buiu yuri caue and so on.....we were always outnumbered ...and still we were smart and actualy put some tactic in the gw..using lotta archers bombing the gates and so on....You guyz have a lot of ppl...want me to send u ss of ur ghosts?? they were like 20-30 ...Its not about us being more . Its about u guyz doing nothing more than scattering around the map .

and about TDH ...LOL @ Genji selling his dignity to reyaM or w.e ...At least their guild doesn't get unallied from our side whenever our allies feel like..

Our side has less quality chars, I am the most powerful water on our side now minus deimos who doesn't come to gw so DOESN'T COUNT. You might not notice but as soon as I died our side died. Other than myself all our waters are ****ty ass, unrb and don't know how to avoid dieing. You have all the strongest fires/waters on your side to help you pin/revive players, we don't. And yeah we got unallied for mech that sucks but I can say i've always fought on one side never changed sides to win, tdh can't.

Damien, your a moron. ReyaM and me alone were fighting 10 of you yesterday and killing just about every single one of you. We outnumber you all the time? I was sure it was at least 25 vs 10 of us before our allies started showing up. Not our fault Kakashi and Anti run after being beaten once during GW.

As for us all 'hercing' I was using blade the whole time, thank you very much. I also killed you and your pathetic 300 guild alone. You called me a aimbotter afterwards, hahaha.

I find it funny you killed me once while in cyclone and I was typing and you think your good. You don't even count the 10 times I killed you, lol.

Your a *** sinner no one from our side respects you or anything you have to say btw thanks for the super 2 soc bs u dropped when you were red noop. :)

The thing is your side has teamwork and ours does not. Most people on our side want to be the hero and go tro tryna pk reyam so bad and he dies but all in vain a water revives him everytime cause you guys know each class has its uses and works best when you have some of each. Our side doesn't realize it is the water who is the hero because he can revive, tro acts so tough until he is all like "PLS PLS REVIVE ME PLSSSSS I NEED REV" seeing a 130 tro do that wow.
At least I have the balls to step to all of you on forums unlike some others on my side; I'm just telling it how it is. Guilds wars is uneven no matter what you say. I just don't give a crap anymore, I can't fight for a side that has no organization but I'm not so low to turn to my enemies to win gw. Triaxe, Sumo, Oliver, even though we disagree on some things I think your all pretty cool, why do you think I didn't attack you in dis city when you were flashing blue Triaxe? Why do you think I XP revive you at dis city on damien when you went into night devil by accident and died Oliver? Cause I don't think your retards like some of the people on your side, we just happen to be on opposite sides.
I think this game would be a lot more fun if cheats didn't exist because there are cheaters on both sides but I can't stop people from cheating I just play clean and will never use any kind of cheat. Let the truth be told TQ created them and sold them on a seperate website back in the day for more money before dbs were sold so wada ya know. Some people actually go to programing school and bam cheats galore, what a terrible thing to ruin such an awesome game. You dirty cheaters out there you know who you are and we do too stop frontin.

Oceania
11-11-2007, 06:06
[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Unearth has been killed by TrÓton![19:0]
LoL

Sum0
11-11-2007, 06:08
LoL

Noop :D

~Damien~
11-11-2007, 06:33
LoL

much <3 ^.^

JoZZe
11-11-2007, 08:35
O.o so much drama in this game :D ....oh and hi all :)

Ronny/Shim
11-11-2007, 09:17
read my sig lol.

hm.. what games you playing? ^^
I have chars in GuildWars and City of Heroes <- but this one I r newbie yet ;O
And about kakashi and anti-mage coming to gw is only me.. sometimes real anti comes.. but we both haven't time so we can't stay so much.. sorry for this but real life being hard =)
Well, you guys say our side has him and her or so, but we can't play till the end also we don't have alot chars with 240+ potency while your side has many ^^ also our side is only 10 pct of server while we going against 90 pct and those all seems 50 cheating in gw.. I saw it and even talked to stevelok about it and we agree it's not fun as well and we could ask to all stop with it and just enjoy.. not saying Oliver and you doing it.. but everyone knows who has it and should be nice to talk to them to stop with it..
I just wanted have more time for you guys and enjoy the gw as like I would to have it without cheats and balanced for both sides.. should be fun but such wish will never happen as like the flames/insults I get without I say a word =(
Anyway, hope you guys be cool and take care =)

11-11-2007, 09:23
andrei hun... "if u use sword ur a aimbotter"..."if u use herc ur a noob"...=xxx.

I'm gonna save that to the sigg... so true.....

Camz
11-11-2007, 10:22
I havent been able to go the last few hours of guild war (the time that actually matters :( )for weeks now, me n my friends party hard on weekends. I just lend zmac to shotcaller if he doesnt go out partyin to. I'll just try to help out allies and guildies with strategy, helping to recruit strong members etc. :D meh just have fun everyone thats whats matters

space
11-11-2007, 11:14
O.o so much drama in this game :D ....oh and hi all :)

Hi :D

DanceWithArrows
11-11-2007, 12:07
didnt read all 4 pages but ... dont blame genji. blame your side for rejecting him. blame your side with the childish antics and tantrums... k? not ALL people join ES b/c their strong. i joined through inves when i came back and when he didnt backstab me b/c he asked me to, not cuz i thought that ES was strong. + the ppl there are nice.

o.o sinner is in darkshadows posession now along with my small DB stash.

Oliverlo
11-11-2007, 12:43
HAHAHA...funny coz last time i ve killed u ..u couldnt stop crying.."aimbot,aimbot!" =(

The last time? U mean my old fire? lol, thats old story. My new fire dun die with your 3 hercing. Dun make a fool of yourself. Everyone knows i cant die with 3 herc even with the strongest trojan with stig, cant kill me with direct/fb/ss.:D. You are way being time.

11-11-2007, 12:51
The last time? U mean my old fire? lol, thats old story. My new fire dun die with your 3 hercing. Dun make a fool of yourself. Everyone knows i cant die with 3 herc even with the strongest trojan with stig, cant kill me with direct/fb/ss.:D. You are way being time.

whose the strongest troj on gemini o.0

And whats your hp/mp?

Oliverlo
11-11-2007, 12:58
ReyaM/Bebars. My hp is 15k.:D

11-11-2007, 14:01
15k hp..... :eek::eek::eek:

chaospawn
11-11-2007, 17:24
Bottom line is you switched sides to win, Genji told me himself when you switched. I remember asking him why join fana if you hate him so much "I hate anti more" was his response, go bow to es your dignity is GONE. You got unallied and ran to enemies for help. We got unallied and stayed loyal to our side because *****es aint ****.
trai∑tor
***8211;noun 1. a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust.
Sadly u are just making the assumption that you are right in everything when u wont even involved in any of this ****. When this happened, u were not even participating in guild war. Meaning u wont even "betrayed" by us and you are crying about it now because u can***8217;t win gw. TDH was unallied at least once before that even though it was not during guild war because we didn***8217;t do things that they wanted. We got enough of getting bossed around and got pissed at them. As a matter of fact genji wasn***8217;t gl when all this happened(shows how much u know) so don***8217;t go hating on him, it was a guild decision.
Exactly as u said ***8211;noun 1. a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust. We were NOT allied to them when we allied with es so according to the dictionary definition how did we betray their trust, a cause OR anyone. We were allied with them; they betrayed our trust by unallying and killing us in the middle of gw. Who are the traitors? Before you go on about anti and kakashi are only 2 people, that was 2 out of the 3 allied guilds that unallied us halfway in war. It sounds like we got betrayed.
Bow to es? i play the game the way i want to, any member of es that ****s with me, dies.
al***8226;ly
A person, group, or nation that is associated with another or others for some common cause or purpose

~Damien~
11-11-2007, 18:10
Sadly u are just making the assumption that you are right in everything when u wont even involved in any of this ****. When this happened, u were not even participating in guild war. Meaning u wont even "betrayed" by us and you are crying about it now because u canít win gw. TDH was unallied at least once before that even though it was not during guild war because we didnít do things that they wanted. We got enough of getting bossed around and got pissed at them. As a matter of fact genji wasnít gl when all this happened(shows how much u know) so donít go hating on him, it was a guild decision.
Exactly as u said Ėnoun 1. a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust. We were NOT allied to them when we allied with es so according to the dictionary definition how did we betray their trust, a cause OR anyone. We were allied with them; they betrayed our trust by unallying and killing us in the middle of gw. Who are the traitors? Before you go on about anti and kakashi are only 2 people, that was 2 out of the 3 allied guilds that unallied us halfway in war. It sounds like we got betrayed.
Bow to es? i play the game the way i want to, any member of es that ****s with me, dies.
alēly
A person, group, or nation that is associated with another or others for some common cause or purpose

Sounds some something a traitor would say, your feeling get hurt easy.:)

chaospawn
11-11-2007, 19:13
hm.. what games you playing? ^^
I have chars in GuildWars and City of Heroes <- but this one I r newbie yet ;O
And about kakashi and anti-mage coming to gw is only me.. sometimes real anti comes.. but we both haven't time so we can't stay so much.. sorry for this but real life being hard =)
Well, you guys say our side has him and her or so, but we can't play till the end also we don't have alot chars with 240+ potency while your side has many ^^ also our side is only 10 pct of server while we going against 90 pct and those all seems 50 cheating in gw.. I saw it and even talked to stevelok about it and we agree it's not fun as well and we could ask to all stop with it and just enjoy.. not saying Oliver and you doing it.. but everyone knows who has it and should be nice to talk to them to stop with it..
I just wanted have more time for you guys and enjoy the gw as like I would to have it without cheats and balanced for both sides.. should be fun but such wish will never happen as like the flames/insults I get without I say a word =(
Anyway, hope you guys be cool and take care =)
Seriously 90pct of the server is not exactly the best of estimates. Hmm only mmo-game i've played recently is 2moons, i'm waiting for Perfect World to release ob. Is city of heroes fun?

chaospawn
11-11-2007, 19:16
Sounds some something a traitor would say, your feeling get hurt easy.:)

whatever lets you sleep at night...sigh you really arh an idiot, i wont bother replying anymore you dont listen to reason, another mech in the making. wait till you get full 2 socs haha..

Ronny/Shim
11-11-2007, 23:19
Seriously 90pct of the server is not exactly the best of estimates. Hmm only mmo-game i've played recently is 2moons, i'm waiting for Perfect World to release ob. Is city of heroes fun?

HAHA then play against 15 enemies getting arrows, nados and so... will it not stuck you though? then somewhere come a trojan and just hit you and he thinks he's so pro and own you everytime then insult you for nothing, so fun =p
ah City Of Heroes is very nice .. also is fun because you can make characters like old comics hahahaha... well, I like more city of heroes than GuildWars ..
tell me your msn later ^^ I hate come to forums just for msg friends ¨¨
pm me =x

Oceania
11-12-2007, 01:02

w/e lol...ur 2 noob for ur fire lol..even when u jump ur ***.i bet ur mighty fire still die in gw's.

VendettaEUP
11-12-2007, 01:15
w/e lol...ur 2 noob for ur fire lol..even when u jump ur ***.i bet ur mighty fire still die in gw's.

LOL ?

He jumps like Elton John?

Ahsueha.

<3 o=

~Damien~
11-12-2007, 01:16
whatever lets you sleep at night...sigh you really arh an idiot, i wont bother replying anymore you dont listen to reason, another mech in the making. wait till you get full 2 socs haha..

"you really arh an idiot" ???
hahaha calling someone an idiot when you can't even spell HYPOCRITE!!! :rolleyes:

VendettaEUP
11-12-2007, 01:18
Ill make up an excuse for him seeming he wont see what you posted for another few hours.

"I was drunk."

Sum0
11-12-2007, 02:18
Ill make up an excuse for him seeming he wont see what you posted for another few hours.

"I was drunk."

ES 4 life ? :rolleyes:

Jim_Morrison
11-12-2007, 03:35
This thread is dumb.Why are people accusing Genji of being a betrayer ?First you must know all the facts.What was said to my knowledge was true TDH was unallied during war because of a situation getting out of hand. Chaos is sooo right when he said Genji has left allies before to make GW more fun.Just to fill you in some,after TDH and the rest all unallied,Genji came to me askin me if id like to remake Nightmare but leaving out Kakashi and Ant-Mage out for obvious reasons.And continue fighting ES at war.Myself i didnt want to get caught in the middle of this so i declined.For a bit Genji tried to make Nightmare work but eventualy went back to TDH. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

TriSinDetta
11-12-2007, 08:13

Well you would not know because your never there. And I bet all my socket rain items Oliver would trash you 1 on 1. After your hercs are done (and your awful at hercing a moving target) he will keep nadoing and nadoing you while you build no stamina.

And its funny you dis someone who has the wins to back him up while your hardly remember on the server.

As for what Chaos said hes 100 percent correct because I was there. A few of us where inside guild castle and I was hitting (not sure if it was spawn or mage) and chaos awhile before I noticed they were killing each other. We had no powerhouse trojans on at the time so I started helping Chaos (stig/revive) then naturally tdh and our side started helping each other. I asked him if he wanted to ally and I left messages for Nimbulan and Fanatico on MSN. So you can say he was asked first about allying because I brought it up and helped him with spawn/mage guild and left messages for our gls that tdh was helping. I am sure if Chaos was playing his account that day he allied us he remembers me and him earlier that day.

space
11-12-2007, 08:27
This thread is dumb.Why are people accusing Genji of being a betrayer ?First you must know all the facts.What was said to my knowledge was true TDH was unallied during war because of a situation getting out of hand. Chaos is sooo right when he said Genji has left allies before to make GW more fun.Just to fill you in some,after TDH and the rest all unallied,Genji came to me askin me if id like to remake Nightmare but leaving out Kakashi and Ant-Mage out for obvious reasons.And continue fighting ES at war.Myself i didnt want to get caught in the middle of this so i declined.For a bit Genji tried to make Nightmare work but eventualy went back to TDH. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

I remember that, I also wanted to help him out with rebuilding Nightmare but i couldnt leave my guild out cuz i was fighting Akatsuki at the time. Genji's a nice guy, even joined Journey to help when Damien used to kill our noobs so dont pick on him pls :(.

VendettaEUP
11-12-2007, 09:21
I remember that, I also wanted to help him out with rebuilding Nightmare but i couldnt leave my guild out cuz i was fighting Akatsuki at the time. Genji's a nice guy, even joined Journey to help when Damien used to kill our noobs so dont pick on him pls :(.

Genji is nice. His brother is trash.

christiandiset
11-12-2007, 09:32
Do all threads in this forum start from someone crying them it all fireballs out of control?

sonrisa
11-12-2007, 09:38
Do all threads in this forum start from someone crying them it all fireballs out of control?

christiandiset no cry pls
fireball!

IInFernuS
11-12-2007, 11:28
woooohooo =x
everyone here likes to talk about me plx o.o"
well guys some friends know...
my gf waiting a baby shes taking many time of my life now
so. i cant play conquer to much anymore
and i really dun care about die
i just come to gw some times.
ronny uses my char sometimes to gw jail etc.
thats all
love u all <3 o.o"

VendettaEUP
11-12-2007, 11:31
woooohooo =x
everyone here likes to talk about me plx o.o"
well guys some friends know...
my gf waiting a baby shes taking many time of my life now
so. i cant play conquer to much anymore
and i really dun care about die
i just come to gw some times.
ronny uses my char sometimes to gw jail etc.
thats all
love u all <3 o.o"

Im glad you finally found some happiness Weversom. Good luck to you and your girlfriend, and I mean that. Even though we were enemies for awhile. Things turned around. Glad your my friend again like old-times before ES. Good luck to both you and your girlfriend, and your baby as well. May he be happy an healthy.

<3

Genji
11-12-2007, 12:03
Genji is nice. His brother is trash.

hi there :x. trash as in ? i don't even knows u at all. perhaps.. to say , i don't interfere guild matters. . A person u duno at all can be a trash to u ? :) i bet that i've never even touch/pk/talk to u before. (unless ure being enemied in guild which my bro"Genji" has decided/Or just in market itself..) haha.. :confused: :rolleyes:

VendettaEUP
11-12-2007, 12:16
[ Beta Server 1 > Dragon > Blizzard > Gemini ]
DigitalHitmann: Tro>Tro>Tro [ PureBlood ] [ Full Super Sockets/Double Sockets ] [ Level 122 ] [ Retired / Player-Killer ]
Spouse: None
Guild: -Einhšnder-GuildLeader

You know me.

chaospawn
11-12-2007, 13:21
"you really arh an idiot" ???
hahaha calling someone an idiot when you can't even spell HYPOCRITE!!! :rolleyes:

I didnt notice spelling and typos on the internet are now the new benchmarks for intelligence...LOL go away retard, i am calling you an idiot because of the way you cannot handle the truth and the way you reply without ****ing replying to what i said. I recall someone saying in another thread ur just a 14 year old kid? GTFO and memorize the spelling of more words and go ask mommy to test you. I have nothing more to say to you.

Finally someone reasonable***8230;..we split our own alliance when dragon split to blizzard too Ethernalsnow-tdh alliance definitely would have dominated for awhile, or maybe we were in Merlion.(same core members).

HAHA then play against 15 enemies getting arrows, nados and so... will it not stuck you though? then somewhere come a trojan and just hit you and he thinks he's so pro and own you everytime then insult you for nothing, so fun =p
ah City Of Heroes is very nice .. also is fun because you can make characters like old comics hahahaha... well, I like more city of heroes than GuildWars ..
tell me your msn later ^^ I hate come to forums just for msg friends ¨¨
pm me =x
Just herc if ur crazy out numbered =D. Isnt city of heroes b2p then p2p? Sux =/ kk check pms

chaospawn
11-12-2007, 13:26

Btw u spelled eventually wrongly, according to Damien's all new online iq test you are a retard o.o.(no offence) Also there is no such word as zzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Damn i spelled o.o wrongly

Sum0
11-12-2007, 13:28
Btw u spelled eventually wrongly, according to Damien's all new online iq test you are a retard o.o.(no offence) Also there is no such word as zzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

o.o" SEXO plx

chaospawn
11-12-2007, 13:33
o.o" SEXO plx

noob... u spelled everything wrong! 0 IQ! =D

Sum0
11-12-2007, 13:34
noob... u spelled everything wrong! 0 IQ! =D

:(....give me a cookie plx o.o"

chaospawn
11-12-2007, 13:38
:(....give me a cookie plx o.o"
I ate all of mine =((

Sum0
11-12-2007, 13:39
I ate all of mine =((

o.o"....damien will come and say u spelled everything wrong plx

chaospawn
11-12-2007, 13:43
o.o"....damien will come and say u spelled everything wrong plx

oh noes T_T

Sum0
11-12-2007, 13:43
oh noes T_T

o.o"....we are pro k ;o

chaospawn
11-12-2007, 13:50
o.o"....we are pro k ;o

you are traitoooor

Sum0
11-12-2007, 13:54
you are traitoooor

traitor plx? o.o"

Zero18
11-12-2007, 14:00
traitor plx? o.o"

Nope, you're not a traitor.

Remember, everyone and everything that helps fana is labeled a "fana ball sucker". Or, more commonly, a minion o.o

Sooo... stfu ball sucking minion o_o

Sum0
11-12-2007, 14:02
Nope, you're not a traitor.

Remember, everyone and everything that helps fana is labeled a "fana ball sucker". Or, more commonly, a minion o.o

Sooo... stfu ball sucking minion o_o

O.O" Oh noez we ish ball suckin minionz D=.....i will go cut now :D like...some other ppl like to do :rolleyes:

Zero18
11-12-2007, 14:06
O.O" Oh noez we ish ball suckin minionz D=.....i will go cut now :D like...some other ppl like to do :rolleyes:

Then let us cut together.

**** THE WORLD O________O

Wow... I'm brown and I just said that. I bet 2390239 people think I'm really a terro XD

Sum0
11-12-2007, 14:13
Then let us cut together.

**** THE WORLD O________O

Wow... I'm brown and I just said that. I bet 2390239 people think I'm really a terro XD

o.o"..dont deny it plx...u are a terro no matter what >_<"""

Jim_Morrison
11-13-2007, 08:40
Finally someone reasonableÖ..we split our own alliance when dragon split to blizzard too Ethernalsnow-tdh alliance definitely would have dominated for awhile, or maybe we were in Merlion.(same core members).
:)

Jim_Morrison
11-13-2007, 08:43

Is okly for mee. Maybe i did it on porpouse too.I already went to school i dunt need to be graded no more.

chaospawn
11-13-2007, 21:17

Someone can***8217;t spell because?

Thanks spelling god, I never knew quitting was spelled like that o.o

~Damien~
11-13-2007, 23:25
Someone canít spell because?

Thanks spelling god, I never knew quitting was spelled like that o.o

According to you, you don't even play this game anymore so no one gives a **** what you think or say. :D And as for spelling if you made one mistake here and there it would be no big deal but you call me an idiot and spell the word 'are' wrong, that's why you need to be told your a ****ing moron. :cool: Hey pawn, ES PAWN, your a ****ing pawn moron.

Oceania
11-14-2007, 05:35
Well you would not know because your never there. And I bet all my socket rain items Oliver would trash you 1 on 1. After your hercs are done (and your awful at hercing a moving target) he will keep nadoing and nadoing you while you build no stamina.

And its funny you dis someone who has the wins to back him up while your hardly remember on the server.

sad,isnt?
pfff...i cant sleep tonight...cuz oliver might kill me. 2 bad this game have sum special items named "potions" ...so now go figure if he kill me or not. oh !and u should try take a break ...or get sum "special" help.

~Damien~
11-14-2007, 05:45
sad,isnt?
pfff...i cant sleep tonight...cuz oliver might kill me. 2 bad this game have sum special items named "potions" ...so now go figure if he kill me or not. oh !and u should try take a break ...or get sum "special" help.

Triaxe will try to find a therapist in game. :D

Oceania
11-14-2007, 05:45
LOL ?

He jumps like Elton John?

Ahsueha.

<3 o=

He s a freak with high vulgarity, next time he whisper me i ll contact mic.
cuz i already have enough proves.

Oceania
11-14-2007, 05:52

hahaaha

FreakyStylie
11-14-2007, 06:55
Damien just like Jim i am on our side and go to GW everyweekend to show my support. Genji and the rest of TDH are very well respected in my book there very nice ppl and have many tricks in GW. They are valuble allies to whatever side they join. Although i do think it was a bit irrasional to join ES and allies so quickly i dont blame them i was infact in the guild at that time. I quit however not wanting to leave my side. Our side is so unorganized its rediculous i whisper guildchat in GW when im in EMPs and get no response . . . i doubt that happens in ES or TDH. We all go and do our own thing thinking we can be the heros to take down ES alone. But no . . . we cant . . . Finally some plans are being made but we still need organization and communication more then anything. Although i may b a nub ive been playing this game for a long time and ran with the best I may not do the most dmg in GW but what we need is experinced players not 2 skts. I think some of the top players on our side need to realize that. Damien also for Anti,Spawn, and Sorina AND MARC not being leaders on our side. They are the reason our side is still alive and growing when TDH left us we were looking at doom only a 1 side GW. They gave us atleast a little bit of hope and showed us it was possible to fight back. Theres my ideas :D

Freaky ;)

TriSinDetta
11-14-2007, 07:16

WOW THATS FUNNY... No whats really really funny is -

Everyone has seen the 300 movie. 300 brave spartins overwhelmingly outnumbered by the Persian army fought bravely even though outnumbered and outmatched.

Now the Conquer 300 outnumbered and outmatch and what do they do Damien Mr. DL of 300? They complain and quit and point fingers. Oh your guys are so much alike the 300 (Sarcastic)

And to the retard formally know as Sorina, I hardly play co, thats why I gave VaUx PMS guild (You know the guild that unlike yours accomplished something). Keep with the I play to much dis. Classic :rolleyes:

VendettaEUP
11-14-2007, 07:22

Everyone has seen the 300 movie. 300 brave spartins overwhelmingly outnumbered by the Persian army fought bravely even though outnumbered and outmatched.

Now the Conquer 300 outnumbered and outmatch and what do they do Damien Mr. DL of 300? They complain and quit and point fingers. Oh your guys are so much alike the 300 (Sarcastic)

And to the retard formally know as Sorina, I hardly play co, thats why I gave VaUx PMS guild (You know the guild that unlike yours accomplished something). Keep with the I play to much dis. Classic :rolleyes:

Spartans*

=x
</3

TriSinDetta
11-14-2007, 07:40
Spartans*

=x
</3

Oops, shucks.. Well one mistake is not bad, better then Jim :D

<3 JIM

~Damien~
11-14-2007, 08:48

Reason i'm quitting gw for now is cause your side has how many pro waters? Many
Our side has how many pro waters? 1, me, I am the best water by far on my side and if you notice in guild wars as soon as I died our side died and no one was getting revived cause lets face it magic power, king of death or something, and that superstar noop all noob ass waters and get 1 hit by reyam or karnage herc or 1 hit by most of your tros fb/ss. Until we get another 1 or 2 waters like me I'm sick of being the only good water that does something.

Your side is huge and you win guild wars because of the mass number and power difference, you don't even summon guild beast you waste guild wars and take your winning for granted. One day the tables will turn and your side will lose and oh won't it be funny how many people will want to switch back.

Many people only fight for your side because its the winning side, they have no real respect for elite squids or any of the squids in the guild.
Your just making a big fuss Triaxe because you want our side to try even though we get stomped so you can brag and boast like you worked for your victory when you did not. When our side is sick of how uneven guild wars is and don't show you start complaining on forum that guild wars is boring I remember you suggest tdh should switch back to us. You took tdh in because it was an oppurtunity for sure victory you don't respect them or genji you treat them like dogs. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I swear the people on your side must have no lives because reyam is in guild wars from start to finish which is 30 hours I think he binges and just doesn't sleep until its over. I can't get mad at losing against nerds like you, at least I have a life and play for fun not religiously. :)

Triaxe go to the market and please look for the NPC called Artisan Therapist thanks. :)

Sum0
11-14-2007, 09:06
Reason i'm quitting gw for now is cause your side has how many pro waters? Many
Our side has how many pro waters? 1, me, I am the best water by far on my side and if you notice in guild wars as soon as I died our side died and no one was getting revived cause lets face it magic power, king of death or something, and that superstar noop all noob ass waters and get 1 hit by reyam or karnage herc or 1 hit by most of your tros fb/ss. Until we get another 1 or 2 waters like me I'm sick of being the only good water that does something.

Your side is huge and you win guild wars because of the mass number and power difference, you don't even summon guild beast you waste guild wars and take your winning for granted. One day the tables will turn and your side will lose and oh won't it be funny how many people will want to switch back.

Many people only fight for your side because its the winning side, they have no real respect for elite squids or any of the squids in the guild.
Your just making a big fuss Triaxe because you want our side to try even though we get stomped so you can brag and boast like you worked for your victory when you did not. When our side is sick of how uneven guild wars is and don't show you start complaining on forum that guild wars is boring I remember you suggest tdh should switch back to us. You took tdh in because it was an oppurtunity for sure victory you don't respect them or genji you treat them like dogs. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I swear the people on your side must have no lives because reyam is in guild wars from start to finish which is 30 hours I think he binges and just doesn't sleep until its over. I can't get mad at losing against nerds like you, at least I have a life and play for fun not religiously. :)

Triaxe go to the market and please look for the NPC called Artisan Therapist thanks. :)
Lol..don't come here and bring me the "i have a life" thing ....ur starting to act ...wrongly..U think ur water is god or sumthing...I think that ShonGu or w.e water that has shield on him all da time is way more effective than urself...or at least was . We don't respect TDH? Ask them :)...So u want TDH back with this attitude? callin them dogz and all other crap? callin their GL idiot and analphabet? LOL ...ur one smart guy . And reyam isnt there all gw...u need to check that again :D and lot of da time hez afk anywayz Play for fun and not religiously ..what do u think we play for lol??? My guild barely does anything else than pking enemies ..we dont log on cept for that...Triaxe is barely on too..she is in tg most of da time ...she barely even comes at GW anymore...U think we are many now?? LOL u should have came couple months ago when GW was challenging..ud see that our numbers were even grater , but enemies knew how to put a good fight ...Enemies such as spawn buiu anti ronny yuri caue sorina jim marc ..but what do u know....and btw ..ur side doesnt have lot less members that we do ....again i have to remind u that the player with most potency is in ur side x)....

FreakyStylie
11-14-2007, 10:23
wow all u guys are doing is fighting and wrighting disses to eachother. When someone has suggestions or thoughts you competely ignore it lol . . . beats me i just skip over all the fighting posts its just a waste of time . . . blah blah blah i got a life you dont, your a ****** ill kill you, your char sucks go quit. NO ONE WANTS TO ****IN HEAR IT. THE THREAD IS ABOUT GUILD WAR KEEP IT THAT WAY. alot of u are 17+ act like it.

flame me if u want i wont respond kuz i wont read the post, try me if u will ;)

Drew
11-14-2007, 10:23
i have 2 sock sup+6 2 sdg ring now lvl 126. and had sup+5 2 sdg ears. waiting on 2 sock boots and necky now. and a new -5pc super 2 sdg blade to be dual blade. :)

gogo Mr.D being awesome and powerfull!!! =)

FreakyStylie
11-14-2007, 10:27
i have 2 sock sup+6 2 sdg ring now lvl 126. and had sup+5 2 sdg ears. waiting on 2 sock boots and necky now. and a new -5pc super 2 sdg blade to be dual blade. :)

gogo Mr.D being awesome and powerfull!!! =)

gratz drew if u get full 2 skt ur fb skills will own all but y duel blade u too good at fb for hurk :confused:

TriSinDetta
11-14-2007, 12:55
wow all u guys are doing is fighting and wrighting disses to eachother. When someone has suggestions or thoughts you competely ignore it lol . . . beats me i just skip over all the fighting posts its just a waste of time . . . blah blah blah i got a life you dont, your a ****** ill kill you, your char sucks go quit. NO ONE WANTS TO ****IN HEAR IT. THE THREAD IS ABOUT GUILD WAR KEEP IT THAT WAY. alot of u are 17+ act like it.

flame me if u want i wont respond kuz i wont read the post, try me if u will ;)

gratz drew if u get full 2 skt ur fb skills will own all but y duel blade u too good at fb for hurk :confused:

Sooo what was that? That has nothing to do with the thread and guildwar. And Sumo was right on. Wow, moron for 100 please -.-

chaospawn
11-14-2007, 13:00
According to you, you don't even play this game anymore so no one gives a **** what you think or say. :D And as for spelling if you made one mistake here and there it would be no big deal but you call me an idiot and spell the word 'are' wrong, that's why you need to be told your a ****ing moron. :cool: Hey pawn, ES PAWN, your a ****ing pawn moron.
LOL as u said i made a single typo and you got your panties all up in a bunch. All i have to say is you are disliked by everyone on my side and half of your side, while i am respected by at least the majority of the server even if you call me an "es pawn" i dont see anyone getting on the bandwagon. Fail? Go away =) no one likes you, since you are making so many stupid threads why dont you make a poll asking if anyone likes you i'm sure you will love the results. As to my english being ****, it is sadly superior to 90% of the forum. Why then are you on this forum? To correct the english of others?

11-14-2007, 13:02
For everyone that wants to make gw a lot more fun should give me 100000 dbs each and I'll make a 2nd rb water to make gw a lot more fun for es side and a lot more fair for the other side... Good Idea Right Guys!!! :D :D :D

Sum0
11-14-2007, 13:03
LOL as u said i made a single typo and you got your panties all up in a bunch. All i have to say is you are disliked by everyone on my side and half of your side, while i am respected by at least the majority of the server even if you call me an "es pawn" i dont see anyone getting on the bandwagon. Fail? Go away =) no one likes you, since you are making so many stupid threads why dont you make a poll asking if anyone likes you i'm sure you will love the results. As to my english being ****, it is sadly superior to 90% of the forum. Why then are you on this forum? To correct the english of others?

u is noop plx o.o".....<3 :D

~Damien~
11-14-2007, 14:00

Actually I said you make typos all the time while I make few, the fact that you spelt 'are' wrong while calling me an idiot is what makes YOU such an idiot.
And I give a **** if all the losers on this server like me? UM NO. How am I 14 if I go to college? LOL you know nothing pawn. "No one likes you" Aw you hurt my feeling :( yeah right buddy, nothing you can say will ever effect me so stop trying to act so cool in front of all your *** friends and go have that orgy you've all been planning. :)

chaospawn
11-14-2007, 14:12
Well damien you are and idiot and i have nothing more to say to you =) Added to ignore list:cool:

~Damien~
11-14-2007, 17:16
Well damien you are and idiot and i have nothing more to say to you =) Added to ignore list:cool:

"you are and idiot?" LOL You mean "you are an idiot"? The D on the keyboard is no where near the N so that's not even a type your just stupid!! HAHAHAHA :D

YouzY
11-14-2007, 19:22
s>sup+5 2 sdg -5 blade lvl 120
s>sup+3 2 rdg -5 club lvl 115

drew buy them pls

Oceania
11-15-2007, 03:48

U need sum Valium!...and mental help cuz u gettin the game 2 serious.:o
Oh and srry but ur guild is a bunch of newbs lead by another noob.

FreakyStylie
11-15-2007, 07:22
Sooo what was that? That has nothing to do with the thread and guildwar. And Sumo was right on. Wow, moron for 100 please -.-

ur right but i wasnt insulting anyone ;) but ur right it was off topic :p

Wow, moron for 100 please -.-

who were u talkin to there? i dont get it :confused:

TriSinDetta
11-15-2007, 07:42

Its a jeopardy thing :p

People wanna insult then they can. If happens in gaming and forums, get over it. This is PG compared to xbox live.

And to ketamine, after the "You play to much" dis was a complete failure she pulled the second most lame but often said cliche. "You take this game to serious". Shows how dumb someone is if they can say something like that about a person on a computer screen miles away.

And Damien, you wanna talk about grammer and spelling words did you read what ketamine wrote. GEEZ, stop being bias and correct her too. And what is this no respect thing? How do you know how we treat TDH? I befriended many TDH members and always defend them when they are getting pk'ed enemy or not.

Oceania
11-15-2007, 19:58
Its a jeopardy thing :p

People wanna insult then they can. If happens in gaming and forums, get over it. This is PG compared to xbox live.

And to ketamine, after the "You play to much" dis was a complete failure she pulled the second most lame but often said cliche. "You take this game to serious". Shows how dumb someone is if they can say something like that about a person on a computer screen miles away.

And Damien, you wanna talk about grammer and spelling words did you read what ketamine wrote. GEEZ, stop being bias and correct her too. And what is this no respect thing? How do you know how we treat TDH? I befriended many TDH members and always defend them when they are getting pk'ed enemy or not.

Plx correct me if u think i care lmao.
"computer screen miles away" ya ya..that doesnt allow us to be hysterics. Yes u play 2 much co/xbox w/e , but woman it seems u need a valium and a pinto.

Oceania
11-15-2007, 20:01

she love insulting ppl ..but when sum1 insult her ..she yell "starshine ban ban this guy" so lame haha..

TriSinDetta
11-16-2007, 00:09
Plx correct me if u think i care lmao.
"computer screen miles away" ya ya..that doesnt allow us to be hysterics. Yes u play 2 much co/xbox w/e , but woman it seems u need a valium and a pinto.

Wow, just when I thought you could not get more stupid you prove me wrong. I play to much? This coming from someone with full 2 sock items and 75 percent of my levels were gain threw dragonballs because I didnt wanna play. And how could you even assume I play co or xbox to much, I have not logged on xbox live for 2 weeks. And last guildwar I did not even play.

Stop being so jealious of me please, maybe one day you can find a man (goodluck there) and a job, a house a car and a guild that wins :D

VendettaEUP
11-16-2007, 00:54
she love insulting ppl ..but when sum1 insult her ..she yell "starshine ban ban this guy" so lame haha..

Hence why I was banned 7 times already.

x)
<3

Oceania
11-16-2007, 08:05
Stop being so jealious of me please, maybe one day you can find a man (goodluck there) and a job, a house a car and a guild that wins :D

UAHUhauHAUhauhUAHuhauHUAHUhauhUHUAHUhuahUHAUHAUhuh UHAUhuhuHAU
I bet was really hard for u to find a man. UuAHUhauHAUuhauAUHuahuHUHUhauhUHAUHuahuHAUhuhuhauh UHAUHUhauhuh

TriSinDetta
11-16-2007, 11:06
UAHUhauHAUhauhUAHuhauHUAHUhauhUHUAHUhuahUHAUHAUhuh UHAUhuhuHAU
I bet was really hard for u to find a man. UuAHUhauHAUuhauAUHuahuHUHUhauhUHAUHuahuHAUhuhuhauh UHAUHUhauhuh

Are you serious? Do you really wanna know what my hubby said about your picture? Strait from a very good looking mans opinion of you, he said you look like you had cancer and you had a wig on. Maybe your sexy to Euros but he said in America you make dogs hide. My hubby Sinz said though, dont kill the messenger, I dont rate women or care who thinks I am ugly. But lets not pull the ugly card cause I got 1 more real man then you do. Wont trade it for 100 computer nerds on a online game skank

VendettaEUP
11-16-2007, 12:17
Are you serious? Do you really wanna know what my hubby said about your picture? Strait from a very good looking mans opinion of you, he said you look like you had cancer and you had a wig on. Maybe your sexy to Euros but he said in America you make dogs hide. My hubby Sinz said though, dont kill the messenger, I dont rate women or care who thinks I am ugly. But lets not pull the ugly card cause I got 1 more real man then you do. Wont trade it for 100 computer nerds on a online game skank

He lied to make you feel better. I'd rather **** MECHSerac than you...and thats an understatement.

TriSinDetta
11-16-2007, 12:19
He lied to make you feel better. I'd rather **** MECHSerac than you...and thats an understatement.

Ohhhhhh sure. Him > You x100000000000000000000000

And I would not want your unibomber ass to touch me. Fact if we ever met in real life I prob smack you across the face, then you will hit me with your purse -.-

11-16-2007, 15:30
I think unless the girls look like Jessica Alba or the guys look like... Brad Pitt or whatever girls like... there should be no dissing on each others looks...

Now everyone give me 100000 dbs each and I'll make gw more fun/fair o.0

Oceania
11-17-2007, 00:49

seriously u need mental help...and who the **** care what ur husband say.U would cut his balls if he doesnt agree with u ,duh!
If u really have a brain woman ..use it lol.

Oceania
11-17-2007, 00:59

Sinzidetta got triaxe by "Mail order Wife" LOL

DanceWithArrows
11-17-2007, 08:01

ROFL!!!!!! nice comment.

sorina=has bad not-thought out comebacks.

Eclipes....dammit...now YOU've got the goodluck...which was the original one the fist i believe to be used on gemini by the real avalonprime.=/ way to ruin the clique =/ well....zach sorta messed it up when he got one himself.

FreakyStylie
11-17-2007, 08:46
i heard 300 is with es now is this true?:confused:

11-17-2007, 09:23
ROFL!!!!!! nice comment.

Eclipes....dammit...now YOU've got the goodluck...which was the original one the fist i believe to be used on gemini by the real avalonprime.=/ way to ruin the clique =/ well....zach sorta messed it up when he got one himself.

Whose avalonprime :confused::confused:... is it something bad o.0

Aphrodite sold me a cursed goodluck :eek:.... Time to go stock her!!!

Momochi~Zabuza
11-17-2007, 09:31
i heard 300 is with es now is this true?:confused:

Yup we did.
Our old allies never helped us in town battles, pked us, insulted us, insulted our friends, unallied us twice, played games and chose the biggest botter mech over us just to win.
Even though elitesquad had been our enemies for a long time they showed us more respect than our old backstabbing allies ever did, they saw our situation and offered to help. That is more then I can ever say for anti mage, yet anti mage didn't have much to say when he was a ghost at pole and I didn't revive him. :)

cookie o.o

TriSinDetta
11-17-2007, 10:31
ROFL!!!!!! nice comment.

Yeah, Only people agree with her are Tri haters and ketamine fans. I mean its easy to see she does not think about her comments because her grammer looks like she took a half minute you type it, must be busy doing.. well whatever she does when we are winning guildwar :D miss you by the way, comeback k:o

About 300 the offer was there and we tried to all ally however the 300 GL still had a enemy allied and tried to guildwar today with allies on guilds on both sides, they will be unallied if they think that will work. I know Damien is gonna try to fix that. Oh by the way 300, highwind was the first to jump ship on you guys, in mages guild a few after it was made I saw.

And I was no mail order ketamine, see when people have something call money (grab a dictionary DigitalCantAffordDB'smann) they travel. He traveled to the Philippines and I made a impression you can say. Hes got plenty girls all over him sexy gwapo <3 check his myspace, the rep dont lie hun, I got it good while not only do you look like the mother of the kid from that movie "About a boy" but you got man luck like her too :p

Oceania
11-17-2007, 11:10
Yeah, Only people agree with her are Tri haters and ketamine fans. I mean its easy to see she does not think about her comments because her grammer looks like she took a half minute you type it, must be busy doing.. well whatever she does when we are winning guildwar :D miss you by the way, comeback k:o

About 300 the offer was there and we tried to all ally however the 300 GL still had a enemy allied and tried to guildwar today with allies on guilds on both sides, they will be unallied if they think that will work. I know Damien is gonna try to fix that. Oh by the way 300, highwind was the first to jump ship on you guys, in mages guild a few after it was made I saw.

And I was no mail order ketamine, see when people have something call money (grab a dictionary DigitalCantAffordDB'smann) they travel. He traveled to the Philippines and I made a impression you can say. Hes got plenty girls all over him sexy gwapo <3 check his myspace, the rep dont lie hun, I got it good while not only do you look like the mother of the kid from that
movie "About a boy" but you got man luck like her too :p

I bet u made a good impression, shemale or "mail order wife".Lets clear sumthing...i didnt called u ugly ,nature did and half of gemini server. I wont even bother to reply to ur minion.

VaUx
11-17-2007, 11:54

haha
<3
;)

TriSinDetta
11-17-2007, 12:28
I bet u made a good impression, shemale or "mail order wife".Lets clear sumthing...i didnt called u ugly ,nature did and half of gemini server. I wont even bother to reply to ur minion.

SHEMALE? OMG Look at your hair. Or is it yours? Sorry hunny I am not ugly and all of gemini is people on keyboards who never stare into my eyes.
Wait one minute (Goes to guildwar pole, thought it was ketamine.. false alarm) Ok I am back, look I am pointing out I got a great man who thinks you look like a ? with a wig on. First pic you drew your eyebrows and had saggy boobs and your last pic you had man hair that was not very centered. Please dont make me run a whose hotter poll on xbox live sg gamer forums, they dont play nice with big mouths who look scary :eek:

And freaky I talked about gw so it has to do with the thread, however since mage and ketamine guild is so LAME I got spare time. Off to Ebay, SinZinDetta got perfect 185 feedback ftw ^^

MECHStorm
11-18-2007, 05:28

Blah blah blah and still nobody cares, blah blah blah you keep crying on the forum and you just get KOSed by more and more people, blah blah blah I think it's quite ****ing hilarious.

~Damien~
11-18-2007, 07:24
Blah blah blah and still nobody cares, blah blah blah you keep crying on the forum and you just get KOSed by more and more people, blah blah blah I think it's quite ****ing hilarious.

Is that all you can think up? Lame, please think of something more interesting to post your crying wakes babies in other houses.

MECHStorm
11-18-2007, 11:43
Is that all you can think up? Lame, please think of something more interesting to post your crying wakes babies in other houses.

I don't cry about Conquer, that would be pointless. Also, I don't get mad, I get even. You will find out, go afk with your sockets on and I'll show you. :)

edit: And talk about crying, didn't you MAKE this thread to cry? Just wondering, I know you're a whiney little ******. (Dunno if it's sometimes or all the time.)

VendettaEUP
11-18-2007, 11:47
Lawl.

Godwho
11-18-2007, 20:52

**** 3 coc.ks thats not pleasurable enough, u got to have 10 , F.cuk you're such a nasty whor.e , I should call u Deep Throat and Cook lips I didnt forget that one

VendettaEUP
11-19-2007, 01:00
Your 1 herc to her. :\

Oceania
11-19-2007, 03:14
SHEMALE? OMG Look at your hair. Or is it yours? Sorry hunny I am not ugly and all of gemini is people on keyboards who never stare into my eyes.
Wait one minute (Goes to guildwar pole, thought it was ketamine.. false alarm) Ok I am back, look I am pointing out I got a great man who thinks you look like a ? with a wig on. First pic you drew your eyebrows and had saggy boobs and your last pic you had man hair that was not very centered. Please dont make me run a whose hotter poll on xbox live sg gamer forums, they dont play nice with big mouths who look scary :eek:

And freaky I talked about gw so it has to do with the thread, however since mage and ketamine guild is so LAME I got spare time. Off to Ebay, SinZinDetta got perfect 185 feedback ftw ^^

w/e...this is co not xbox..and ur 2hercs..so plx cry more =)

VendettaEUP
11-19-2007, 03:27

I didnt know you could sell yourself via Ebay. That's a new one. I thought you got enough DBs by working the streets and sucking **** in your corner office, I mean janitorial closet, at TQDigital. I guess not.

TriSinDetta
11-19-2007, 08:20
I didnt know you could sell yourself via Ebay. That's a new one. I thought you got enough DBs by working the streets and sucking **** in your corner office, I mean janitorial closet, at TQDigital. I guess not.

Look what your mom did to win your dad does not mean thats how everyone does it. Yeah,. I went to ebay to sell myself, because I know alot of auctions are people selling themselves:rolleyes: Your getting boring to make fun of DigitalToPoorToBuyDBsMannSoIMakeCommentsHowOthersB uyThemCauseIAmJealious.
TQ = Cali... Triaxe = Florida... Look at a map and see the distance. Think about the dumb things you reply, they dont even make sense ***got. And you go to collage, wow...

VendettaEUP
11-19-2007, 08:22
Look what your mom did to win your dad does not mean thats how everyone does it. Yeah,. I went to ebay to sell myself, because I know alot of auctions are people selling themselves:rolleyes: Your getting boring to make fun of DigitalToPoorToBuyDBsMannSoIMakeCommentsHowOthersB uyThemCauseIAmJealious.
TQ = Cali... Triaxe = Florida... Look at a map and see the distance. Think about the dumb things you reply, they dont even make sense ***got. And you go to collage, wow...

Correction, I go to College.

Go back to your islands in the middle of no-where. You people are the reason we're ****ed later on Social Security.

VendettaEUP
11-19-2007, 08:40

You know..Florida is the wang of the United States, Foreshadowing anyone?