PDA

View Full Version : Does High lvl Archers Bit to lvl Up

Raptordin
11-10-2007, 02:57
I say No for that.

I Was Plvling some noobs while walking in BI, A Met Droped and I tried to Pick it Up. My bag was full so I started dropping some trash and poof I was in BotJail.

I forgot I was flying.

I hate this stupid Bug, don't they know that The lvl bot doesn't drop while youa re in the air or while you jump.

This is Sh*t.

This is my main character now and I can't do anything without it.

Can any one say that ArchRaptor Bots??

I sent emails to Evelyin and the support, I only got Evelin's auto reply and the support told me to submit a case which I did.

Several People tried scamming me by pretending to be the GM and even sent me emails from evelyin03 and mic2 @ gmail servers.

The GMs should have their mails on the main server and not on Gmail.

Any way I know non will help me I just wanted to b*tch out my thoughts a little bit.

They should stop this stupid bot detection glitch.

YouzY
11-10-2007, 03:12
meh ive got from same thing 3 times <.<

Raptordin
11-10-2007, 03:21
meh ive got from same thing 3 times <.<

Yeh, Me too.

When they first introduced it I went 3 times as I was dropping from the Air as usual, and after the 3rd time that I went to jail they mentioned that dropping in the air sends you there.

I really hate this.

VendettaEUP
11-10-2007, 12:15
Ive done that on purpose on characters to be sent and it never worked for me. Highly doubt it was because of that. Your "cousin" uses proxy on TrojRaptor. Always has. He's a little ****-head.

space
11-10-2007, 13:14
Ive done that on purpose on characters to be sent and it never worked for me. Highly doubt it was because of that. Your "cousin" uses proxy on TrojRaptor. Always has. He's a little ****-head.

I'm not defending anyone, but ask Caio to do that jump/drop/bot jail thing if u wanna see it, he can do it on purpose if u wanna see.

Raptordin
11-10-2007, 17:47

DUde, I don't like bashing my cousin as he is my cousin (Blood is Blood) and If you are a high lvl archer jumping around in full speed you pick up a lot of ****. and it would be excellent when you fly as you gain altitude as you can hit a lot more and a lot faster. if you stupidly drop while in the air (like I did) I bet you will go to Jail right away). and believe me I don't need to use any Bot dude High lvl archer never need to do that.

I'm not defending anyone, but ask Caio to do that jump/drop/bot jail thing if u wanna see it, he can do it on purpose if u wanna see.

Exactly. It is very easy especially if you have a lag like us leving in Egypt (Best Ping I ever got was 400).

~Damien~
11-10-2007, 21:13
I say No for that.

I Was Plvling some noobs while walking in BI, A Met Droped and I tried to Pick it Up. My bag was full so I started dropping some trash and poof I was in BotJail.

I forgot I was flying.

I hate this stupid Bug, don't they know that The lvl bot doesn't drop while youa re in the air or while you jump.

This is Sh*t.

This is my main character now and I can't do anything without it.

Can any one say that ArchRaptor Bots??

I sent emails to Evelyin and the support, I only got Evelin's auto reply and the support told me to submit a case which I did.

Several People tried scamming me by pretending to be the GM and even sent me emails from evelyin03 and mic2 @ gmail servers.

The GMs should have their mails on the main server and not on Gmail.

Any way I know non will help me I just wanted to b*tch out my thoughts a little bit.

They should stop this stupid bot detection glitch.

Bro that really sucks sorry it happened. My friend zmac got tossed in bot jail because of scrolling while lagging in tg, I wish clean players didn't get jailed I see so many people using macro in lab 4 why they get away with it? :(

fireTama
11-10-2007, 22:43
Tq dunno how to fix bugs plx :mad:

YouzY
11-10-2007, 23:14
I didnt know it can happen on a archer while flying tho and ive dropped alot while flying with a archer,better be carefull from now on

VendettaEUP
11-11-2007, 02:22

Its not really a bug. It's a function or command line. All they have to do is turn it off.

fireTama
11-11-2007, 05:19
Its not really a bug. It's a function or command line. All they have to do is turn it off.

I dont think they can find the buttons:p ** Try the top left one tQ ! **:rolleyes:

Raptordin
11-12-2007, 00:26
Bro that really sucks sorry it happened. My friend zmac got tossed in bot jail because of scrolling while lagging in tg, I wish clean players didn't get jailed I see so many people using macro in lab 4 why they get away with it? :(

When people bot or macro it is understandable, but I don't even need to do that, I only lvl while plvling. :( :( :(

I don't think they know how to.

I didnt know it can happen on a archer while flying tho and ive dropped alot while flying with a archer,better be carefull from now on

Specially when you are lagging a lot so the server thinks you are at one spot while you are actually at another spot so it thinks you are jumping or teleporting.

I know it is that easy, someone need to tell them that the bots don't make you drope while you are moving anymore so people who actually bot will never go to jail this way.

I dont think they can find the buttons:p ** Try the top left one tQ ! **:rolleyes:

Or the best button is actually the top right corner with an "X" on it and then you press OK. LOL

They should also mention that support is only for paying customers as untill now I received no reply on my emails.:(:(:(:(:(

VendettaEUP
11-12-2007, 00:58
If you want a feel for how games are created all you need is something like Star Edit ( Starcraft Campaign Editor ) or RPGMaker2K. They're all the same. It's just the graphics that vary from game to game that make them different from eachother, and if you dont believe that then you are are blind to reality.