PDA

View Full Version : I'm twelve yrs old my friends likd my story i made a school so im posting it on here its retartedly funny funtastic

Death_Touch
11-08-2007, 18:45
Random Ronny
and the
Yummy Yummington

One loud New York day, Random Ronny was about to eat his prized doughnut (The Yummy Yummington).He was about, to take his first bite when the doorbell rang. He went to see if anyone was there but no one was. After shutting, the door he returned only to find his doughnut missing. Then he shouted louder than New York “NO!!!” where the doughnut was on the plate was now a note saying “Thankyou” from Bill. Ronny ran as fast as he could to the police station. He went to the Chief called Sheriff. “Chief the YummyYmmington has been stolen!” shouted Ronny. “I’ll put, Mr. Kat the dog on the case right away.”

The next day Mr. Kat the dog came over to look for clues. He found the thief’s ID, an autographed picture of himself. The police were, baffled it was clear now the thief was some kind of mastermind. It took, two more hours to figure out how the thief entered the room. He entered by, the air vents in the ceiling. “Do you think it’s him?” asked Ronny in a high pitched voice. “It has to be, the thief” growled Mr. Kat. The scent described, by Mr. Kat was kind of like a cross between chocolate bunnies and dead rats.

Mr. Kat followed the scent with his smell-a-scope while Ronny went “Are we there yet?” every five seconds. Soon they lost, the scent outside a large warehouse Ronny recognised it straight away it was the Chocolate Bunnies on a Rocket Factory. Ronny loved, their chocolate except for the Super sour super sweet yummy dummy socks. They entered, the Factory soon they found Bill laying down on a pile of Super sour super sweet yummy dummy socks. Bill explained, he had lost the yummy yummington somewhere in the factory. Ronny ran around, like a cheetah that just drank 100 red bulls. Within minutes, they found the yummy yummington it was on top of Ronny’s head how it got there no one knows. Ronny gobbled, it down I one bite and said “Yeah it’s that IMPORTANT!”

The End!

TheEternal
11-08-2007, 19:14
Hi Death, it's TheEternal from ~Journey~...

You're a very strange individual. :p Good story, very... surreal.

Jizzus
11-08-2007, 21:15
Hi Death, it's TheEternal from ~Journey~...

You're a very strange individual. Good story, very... surreal.

.........HI

Death_Touch
11-08-2007, 21:19
HI what???

~Bell69~
11-08-2007, 22:14
I liked it the first time you posted it in ~Triquetra~'s guild chat. It's an interesting story. Keep it up

Death_Touch
11-09-2007, 11:22
Oh and i'm looking for a wife for my lvl 75 water tao hes called liam

sdx
11-15-2007, 01:27
You voted for your own story...in a public poll? o.o
Good job putting your creativity into words, it's a decent start.

FreakyStylie
11-15-2007, 07:31
hahahahahahah the yummy yummington rofl-copter best stort ever . . . this is somthing i would right when i was like in 4th grade :rolleyes:

Ronny/Shim
11-15-2007, 07:37
erm.. just wanted a good end otherwise I will not let you use my own Name in the story =PPPPP

Death_Touch
11-15-2007, 16:23
erm.. just wanted a good end otherwise I will not let you use my own Name in the story =PPPPP

So if i used ur name i wonder if i used ur personality!!!! LOL!:D

Ronny/Shim
11-15-2007, 20:55
So if i used ur name i wonder if i used ur personality!!!! LOL!:D

haha it was a joke anyway.. even if you try, there's no how you use my personality ^^ you don't know me enough =D
but keep going, it shall be fun read =)))

Death_Touch
11-16-2007, 11:48
People On The Second On I Dont Just Post A New Thread I Edit The Old One Just Saying This If People Are Wondering If Im Just To Lazy To Come Up With New Stuff!!!!!!!