PDA

View Full Version : xxx-war-xxx rumour

~Damien~
11-07-2007, 21:18
Why is everyone saying xxx-war-xxx chars will lose reflect, that has to be the dumbest thing TQ could do. Does anyone have any proof of this or is it all a load of horse shiz?

YouzY
11-07-2007, 22:00
gg for those who made water-warr-fire/trojans lol

VendettaEUP
11-07-2007, 23:26
gg for those who made water-warr-fire/trojans lol

x) <3

Starshine
11-08-2007, 01:36
Why is everyone saying xxx-war-xxx chars will lose reflect, that has to be the dumbest thing TQ could do. Does anyone have any proof of this or is it all a load of horse shiz?

I'd stop playing immediately on my water->warrior if that is the case... but I have not heard this rumor yet. Warrior class has not become a more used class .. just a bridge class for 1st reborn. All the warrior equipment on TA is still pretty much unused and unwanted... maybe TQ wanted everyone to use that class more, and failed in the attempt. It's unfortunate that they would punish characters that were built this way before their proposed change... but who know's what's going to happen. Just wait till it happens, and then complain. :P

Orenda
11-08-2007, 02:35
I think maybe the rumors started because on suggestions, there is a poll for whether only war-war-xxx or war-war-war only should get reflect. Like 60% of people voted that they should have only those classes should have it and xxx-war-xxx should not have it. And then the thread got put into suggested by MODs section. I think the reason people think its gonna be implemented is cause of move to that section. But then again, theres lots of threads in suggested by Mods that never get implemented, so I think the rumors are wrong.

Starshine
11-08-2007, 02:40
I think maybe the rumors started because on suggestions, there is a poll for whether only war-war-xxx or war-war-war only should get reflect. Like 60% of people voted that they should have only those classes should have it and xxx-war-xxx should not have it. And then the thread got put into suggested by MODs section. I think the reason people think its gonna be implemented is cause of move to that section. But then again, theres lots of threads in suggested by Mods that never get implemented, so I think the rumors are wrong.

Well, it was moved into a "recommended by mods" section because the moderator there felt like it was a reasonable feature change. Like you said though, there must be a lot of other suggestions that the moderators have approved which have gone fruitless. I wouldnt put too much stock into this one as it would impact a LOT of players. If chinese CO doesnt have, we probably will not either. That's about the only thing I go by.

lady_Elenor
11-08-2007, 06:28
i think the whole going war in the middle and gain rage when u get 2nd into any char is a bit unfair to those warriors that worked their butts off twice before hand to gain reflect. this was a pure blood rb skill and it should have stayed that way or be changed slightly if u went xxx/war/war then u can say u earned the right to have it but just my opinion

VendettaEUP
11-08-2007, 07:07
i think the whole going war in the middle and gain rage when u get 2nd into any char is a bit unfair to those warriors that worked their butts off twice before hand to gain reflect. this was a pure blood rb skill and it should have stayed that way or be changed slightly if u went xxx/war/war then u can say u earned the right to have it but just my opinion

Couldnt of said it better myself.

Well said.

DuridX
11-08-2007, 08:03

AGREED~:)

~Damien~
11-08-2007, 08:30

Worked their butts off? LOL That's a laugh, I can get a warrior from lvl 1 to 120 in 2 days, i could make a 120war-120war in 4 days.

And starshine thankyou, if chinese version didn't change it that is pretty solid proof ours won't be changed either. Domo ^.^

lady_Elenor
11-08-2007, 08:35
Worked their butts off? LOL That's a laugh, I can get a warrior from lvl 1 to 120 in 2 days, i could make a 120war-120war in 4 days.

And starshine thankyou, if chinese version didn't change it that is pretty solid proof ours won't be changed either. Domo ^.^

so how did u manage that then or is it a bannable thing. most ppl play this game how its meant to be played without using dbs to gain their levels or even bots for that matter. oh and most ppl have a life outside of conquer and therefore dont have loads of time on their hands to be able to spend it all leveling a char

VendettaEUP
11-08-2007, 08:42
so how did u manage that then or is it a bannable thing. most ppl play this game how its meant to be played without using dbs to gain their levels or even bots for that matter. oh and most ppl have a life outside of conquer and therefore dont have loads of time on their hands to be able to spend it all leveling a char

O
W
N
E
D

space
11-08-2007, 08:53

Awch x.x

obsidian
11-08-2007, 10:08
if on first rb as a warrior you dont get reflect (ie anything other then war/war) you shouldnt get it if you switch to another class. i want my water fire water to have dodge, do i?... i want my fire/water/fire to have pervade... HOW BOUT IT FOLKS... oh not possible? then water/warrior/trojan shouldnt not be able to have my war/war/fire's reflect.

~Damien~
11-08-2007, 10:11

Wow jealously is a *****. Its called one hitting black named monsters with superman, looping superman over and over, and using many drag/rain gems and exp pots, plvling yourself to 70, 70-100 in az, 100-120 in lab 1/2/3. If your potency is close to 200 you lvl twice as fast as you used to back in the day. Until my surgery in 12 days I have nothing else to do so BLOW ME.
I have never used bots I think they ruin the game I hate people who use bots, and I hate people who accuse clean players of using them, all the respect I had for you is now gone.

VendettaEUP
11-08-2007, 10:46
if on first rb as a warrior you dont get reflect (ie anything other then war/war) you shouldnt get it if you switch to another class. i want my water fire water to have dodge, do i?... i want my fire/water/fire to have pervade... HOW BOUT IT FOLKS... oh not possible? then water/warrior/trojan shouldnt not be able to have my war/war/fire's reflect.

^^<3

VendettaEUP
11-08-2007, 10:48
Wow jealously is a *****. Its called one hitting black named monsters with superman, looping superman over and over, and using many drag/rain gems and exp pots, plvling yourself to 70, 70-100 in az, 100-120 in lab 1/2/3. If your potency is close to 200 you lvl twice as fast as you used to back in the day. Until my surgery in 12 days I have nothing else to do so BLOW ME.
I have never used bots I think they ruin the game I hate people who use bots, and I hate people who accuse clean players of using them, all the respect I had for you is now gone.

You dont even have respect for the game itself so how did you have respect for the players themselves.

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
11-08-2007, 14:03

Agreed <3 obs....

But if this does happens that would suck for all those who actually got to 130 on water for wat>war>xx

I really didn't see how xx>war>xx got reflect in the first place because thats not how it works for anyother pure path skill...

~Damien~
11-08-2007, 17:07
If the chinese version didn't get rid of it then our version won't, so stop hatin.

lady_Elenor
11-08-2007, 17:20

how many ppl use bots these days i can name a few without even thinking about it. so u cant blame a lass for thinking that the way to do it in 1 or 2 days is a bit suss. but on the other hand when does a brand new player to the server have the money to buy pots, know how to play the game, etc etc they don't. as for your surgery im sorry u have to go into hospital hence you having more time on the game. as for the respect when have u had respect for me u don't talk to me in game and its one of the first times i have had a come back to something u have said. i would have said it to any other player that had come out with what u did. as for being jealous y would i be, i have played the game properly from day 1 ( nearly 5 yrs ago ) and i play for the friends i have on game and the destressing of it all how many ppl get to kill something and not be sent to prison for it :P

Starshine
11-08-2007, 22:47

You're still working your butt off... it's just MUCH Easier to level warrior to 125... that's assuming you have the required equipment and proper funding. I timed the last two levels I gained on my warrior (last weekend in lab 4) In less than 2 hours, I went from 117 to 119 (1 hour and 54 minutes).

The first 70 levels are easy with an archer, so what Damien says is pretty true. If you have a day or two to committ yourself to playing, you can be 120. If this is your hobby, why is it considered "not having a life." Professional gaming is highly profitable these days...

VendettaEUP
11-08-2007, 23:31
You're still working your butt off... it's just MUCH Easier to level warrior to 125... that's assuming you have the required equipment and proper funding. I timed the last two levels I gained on my warrior (last weekend in lab 4) In less than 2 hours, I went from 117 to 119 (1 hour and 54 minutes).

The first 70 levels are easy with an archer, so what Damien says is pretty true. If you have a day or two to committ yourself to playing, you can be 120. If this is your hobby, why is it considered "not having a life." Professional gaming is highly profitable these days...

Not in Conquer, Love.

Its the exact oppisite.

Starshine
11-08-2007, 23:34
Not in Conquer, Love.

Its the exact oppisite.

That is true this game is unlikely to net you any profit, my point was that playing a game all day doesnt necessarily mean you have no life... it might be your only way of life (if you're a professional gamer... which is now possible).

Quickfire
11-09-2007, 00:26
I got my warrior to 110 in 3 days...

VendettaEUP
11-09-2007, 01:01
That is true this game is unlikely to net you any profit, my point was that playing a game all day doesnt necessarily mean you have no life... it might be your only way of life (if you're a professional gamer... which is now possible).

Usually "Professional Gamers" are for First Person Shooters or Madden. ( Maddenites as they're called )

space
11-09-2007, 06:15

You shouldnt try, he knows all.

space
11-09-2007, 06:18
I got my warrior to 110 in 3 days...

Yeah, what people say about warriors may be true. Not for me though, since i play as a warrior, not just use it as a bridge class. Been at least 4 months since rb, back to lvl 127 only, lol.

Sum0
11-09-2007, 09:14
Yeah, what people say about warriors may be true. Not for me though, since i play as a warrior, not just use it as a bridge class. Been at least 4 months since rb, back to lvl 127 only, lol.

Lazy ass monkey o.o"

FreakyStylie
11-09-2007, 10:32

not as lazy as meh. u havent been playing as long and im still not 130 or rb both things you have accompished and i havent :p

aphrodit3
11-09-2007, 11:12
not as lazy as meh. u havent been playing as long and im still not 130 or rb both things you have accompished and i havent :p

get buzy child!

Quickfire
11-09-2007, 23:53

...ur not a warrior either hurhur leveling warriors isnt that easy either 124-125 was hard...

YouzY
11-10-2007, 00:00
2 years and i got unreb warrior lvl 127

Ronny/Shim
11-11-2007, 23:32
...ur not a warrior either hurhur leveling warriors isnt that easy either 124-125 was hard...

I guess, if I play 24/7, I make a warrior 130 in 2 weeks.......

sonrisa
11-12-2007, 06:45
Warrior Is Making LVLS very quickness!!!! :eek:

FreakyStylie
11-14-2007, 06:16
Warrior Is Making LVLS very quickness!!!! :eek:

what lol?

btw i thought it was cheap to have xxx-war-xxx get reflect anyways.

sonrisa
11-15-2007, 01:43
what lol?

btw i thought it was cheap to have xxx-war-xxx get reflect anyways.

the words become before and after with apologise pls
Warrior make quickness LVLS pls
with thankful :D