PDA

View Full Version : Guild PLS

sonrisa
11-06-2007, 01:42
My friend played here And he to the left I a little equipments to sell so that I can do the good
pLS I join assemble good guild I LVL 20 pls

sonrisa
11-06-2007, 14:02
sonrisa is Make Dead from Player Kill too much cannot make levels pls :mad:

sonrisa
11-06-2007, 16:29
sonrisa not understanding DancesWithArro with thankful To Answer
pls DancesWithArro is saying for assemble good guild EliteSquad??

EliteSquad guild make sonrisa Player Kill today :mad:

Kitsu
11-06-2007, 19:50
You can talk to one of our GL's or DL's. Journey welcomes all players who don't randomly pk. Don't know why everyone seems to be picking on you.

sonrisa
11-06-2007, 20:10
You can talk to one of our GL's or DL's. Journey welcomes all players who don't randomly pk. Don't know why everyone seems to be picking on you.

Why do the Journey not choose in sonrisa need to be a higher level d'abord?

NyteShade
11-06-2007, 20:16
Jon how can you sit there and say that garbage if my guild is so bad why do we have over 200+members and alot are noobs and they get good protection and you know the reasons you were kicked and then you even rejoined after you left and even rejoined on your noob war and your sister even joined and was welcomed with open arms. I never turned my back on you and as for Vartek he dont even know you. So how can he turn his back on you? You dont even play but you come to the forums to complain about everything. LOL you say you only get noticed if you have good gear thats a load of crap i have let lvl 1 noobs in our guild and even helped them to get gear and helped them to lvl. Sure there is people out that that hate me (Digi) But..thats part of the game. You didnt get booted without reason. Funny how you only post what makes you look good. let me refresh your memory. You had said you were going to stay out of a certain situation. That it was BS and you werent going to get invlvoed. But someone told you to kill a certain someone and you did it. ES is a good guild and they have many strong chars and im sure this is going to get flamed big time....But i dont care. ES has helped me many times with a few problems. Theres a differance between ES and Journey we arent a GW guild there for we arent as strong. We stay Neutral to all GW guilds. So Jon you can sit there and talk your garbage about Journey but the guild speaks for itself.
Over 200+members over 2 Branches now and if we are such a crapy guild why do i have people begging to be allies..and why most recently did we merge with another guild. And not to mention the 140kk guild fund. I have some awesome freinds and players in Journey. Players that actually step up and help people. When a guildie gets pked for the most part we have 5 or 6 people coming to help and more offering even if they might die. So sonrisa if you would like to Join Journey you are more then welcome to Join we except anyone and any lvl regardless of noob gear or whatever. All are welcome

Kitsu
11-06-2007, 20:44
No level requirments :) I'm not a DL so I can't recruit but if you look for one of them they'll let you in I'm sure.

sonrisa
11-06-2007, 20:53
No level requirments :) I'm not a DL so I can't recruit but if you look for one of them they'll let you in I'm sure.

Thank You Good Kitsu :D

Kitsu
11-06-2007, 20:56
No probs ^^ happy to help.

VendettaEUP
11-06-2007, 20:57
Why do the Journey not choose in sonrisa need to be a higher level d'abord?

Dont do it.

Kitsu
11-06-2007, 21:08
sonrisa not understanding DancesWithArro with thankful To Answer
pls DancesWithArro is saying for assemble good guild EliteSquad??

EliteSquad guild make sonrisa Player Kill today :mad:

Typical of some ES members... well Jon, this is the guild you rate over Journey. You guys might be a strong GW guild but GW only takes up a small amount of time. Your leaders are decent people, they just need to keep their dogs on leash. Sounds harsh but I've bumped into too many instances where I speak to your leaders about certain guild members pking and their reply was " don't care if you kill them, KOS them if you like, ES main members won't come to their help"

sonrisa
11-06-2007, 22:09
Dont do it.

Why would sonrisa not To Get in? The Miss Kitsu is very nice :confused:

DanceWithArrows
11-06-2007, 23:00
Why would sonrisa not To Get in? The Miss Kitsu is very nice :confused:

yes, although i consider the GL and space ( i think hes in journey...or wait is he in oishie?) my good friends, the guild is to be honest terrible. they are full of nice looking people when u have a decent char, but gets turns on you when u play on a noob. an example would include Vartek. Kitsu, who i believed used to support my posts of reason before the outrageous behavior and tryanny of Starshine also...seemed to have less nicer things to say to me in the forum posts after i lst my gears. TBH u should even go to the extent of joining damien's naruto based guild akatsuki...i think he still owns that guild...or join his side. Why? b/c HIS allies and friends, though may play on a bad side and sides with a GL, though was familiar to me before gemini era that i kinda didnt like, dont backstab their guildees.

...or u can just join my homies the EliteSquad. prime protection. top-of-the-line characters. active members of many ethnicities. We ride together. We die together. EliteSquad for life.

btw...ppl in journey are very tempermental. i used to b a DL in that guild and pissed someone off slightly and got booted in a sec without my reason being heard. o.o

Kitsu
11-06-2007, 23:07
yes, although i consider the GL and space ( i think hes in journey...or wait is he in oishie?) my good friends, the guild is to be honest terrible. they are full of nice looking people when u have a decent char, but gets turns on you when u play on a noob. an example would include Vartek. Kitsu, who i believed used to support my posts of reason before the outrageous behavior and tryanny of Starshine also...seemed to have less nicer things to say to me in the forum posts after i lst my gears. TBH u should even go to the extent of joining damien's naruto based guild akatsuki...i think he still owns that guild...or join his side. Why? b/c HIS allies and friends, though may play on a bad side and sides with a GL, though was familiar to me before gemini era that i kinda didnt like, dont backstab their guildees.

...or u can just join my homies the EliteSquad. prime protection. top-of-the-line characters. active members of many ethnicities. We ride together. We die together. EliteSquad for life.

btw...ppl in journey are very tempermental. i used to b a DL in that guild and pissed someone off slightly and got booted in a sec without my reason being heard. o.o

I'm married to one of Kev's chars and yes that char is one of our DLs.

Explain the underlined please.

space
11-07-2007, 00:47

Wait, lol, what? You were booted for killing someone for TroZAN when you said that you'd stay out of it and you know that. I thought that was water under the bridge. I told them that it was cool because if i told you to kill someone you'd do it without asking a question too and you probably didn't know what you were doing. Who helped you 2nd rb? I wasn't online at the time, but from what i saw, i believe Journey sure did help you. Most of the guildies are noobs....so how could you say we turn on noobs? Why talk this trash now, im curious.

VendettaEUP
11-07-2007, 01:00

LOL....

I dont think i've laughed harder in my entire life. You've been with ES for like 5 months - Off and on nevertheless.

I was with them for 3 years, k? You know nothing about them yet.

Starshine
11-07-2007, 01:05
I'm married to one of Kev's chars and yes that char is one of our DLs.

Explain the underlined please.

I suppose someone with MORE reason has come along.
Just how have I been tyrannical and outrageous?

You know what Jon, I apologize to you... for doing my job. You're behavior has been nothing but childish. Someone has finally come into the server to moderate and all you can do is suck on your thumb and TRY to start some commotion. Please stop trying to make me look like the bad person... clearly I'm not the person you think.

sonrisa
11-07-2007, 05:38
sonrisa Is Wanting to join Guild Journey however the Director Adriana did not Have Understanding the words of sonrisa pls

Sum0
11-07-2007, 06:15
LOL....

I dont think i've laughed harder in my entire life. You've been with ES for like 5 months - Off and on nevertheless.

I was with them for 3 years, k? You know nothing about them yet.

And what is there to be known that he doesn't know and you know so well?

sonrisa
11-07-2007, 06:23
Nyte-O-Darkness the Conquer is Error: Connection with the server is interrupted. Please re-login. pls

VendettaEUP
11-07-2007, 07:24
And what is there to be known that he doesn't know and you know so well?

I think both of us know the answer to that Andi.

VendettaEUP
11-07-2007, 07:25

You know what Jon, I apologize to you... for doing my job. You're behavior has been nothing but childish. Someone has finally come into the server to moderate and all you can do is suck on your thumb and TRY to start some commotion. Please stop trying to make me look like the bad person... clearly I'm not the person you think.

Well I do a good job. =o

<3 x)

Kitsu
11-07-2007, 09:46

Let him try lol... just like people try to throw dirt on my guild, we know the truth and what we stand for... a good guild will be a good guild, likewise, a good person will be a good person lol. Maybe you should ask Eurochick to visit and push these guys around abit :p

Guys if you're interested in comparing, take a walk in Temple Artemis forum... take a look at THEIR mod and then complain about ours... if you still can with reason.

NyteShade
11-07-2007, 10:22
Journey Speaks for itself We are a good guild and if we wasnt it would have fallen apart along time ago.. And its not the GL that makes the Guild its the people who are in the guild..The Gl is just there to guide and make sure rules arent broken. GLs cant please everyone. And I am not out to impress anyone nor will i change for anyone.
Oh and Sonrisa i will be back on after maint if you want to try and Join again

VendettaEUP
11-07-2007, 10:34
... >.>

I wont say it.

NyteShade
11-07-2007, 10:51
Well Digi i know what you think about me so dont get yourself banned over it...i would love to know why you hate me so much..but i guess you will tell me when your ready

VendettaEUP
11-07-2007, 11:00
If anyone from that guild has gotten through to me its been Kitsu. Hats off to her, but I will never tell you nothing. You're an ignorant woman and I will never trust you as I did 3 years ago.

space
11-07-2007, 11:07
If anyone from that guild has gotten through to me its been Kitsu. Hats off to her, but I will never tell you nothing. You're an ignorant woman and I will never trust you as I did 3 years ago.

I guess nobody's perfect huh, not even you, lol. You're an ignorant guy too.

VendettaEUP
11-07-2007, 11:15
Ignorant? Nah. Give me a chance and you will find out differently. Believe me. Then again. It's not in my blood to like and respect everyone, nor is it in anyone elses blood. There are some people I as well as others just can't stand. You happen to be one of them to me, and I happen to be one of them to you. It's as simple as that.

NyteShade
11-07-2007, 12:43
Well digi for whatever reason you hate me im sorry...not sure that even matters anymore you hate me and you have your reasons but things have went to far with somethings that have been said and for that im truely sorry...but im sure your going to continue to kill me and thats your choise to do so

~Bell69~
11-07-2007, 17:06
ok so since Jon had to re-hash this... I too know why he was kicked since I was on the receiving end of the pk he got kicked for. I even remember the whisper I got from him after he was kicked "sorry, I thought you were just some random person Zach wanted me to kill". Journey is by far one of the best guilds I have ever been in, I may not be in Journey now, but I will always be a member of Journey in heart and will always help them in anyway I can. Nyte and Vartek are both great people and I am very happy to have met them both. Kitsu is like a sister to me as is Nyte who I am glad to say has helped me a great deal. Journey never turns it's back on their members and most of us who have been in Journey have a saying 'Journey for life'. And no I do not say that just because I am married to Acey either. I always end up in Journey on at least one char or another.

Kitsu
11-07-2007, 21:28
<3 Shell and what you say's very true lol, I was suprised when I first joined that in pker hunts all sorts of people would turn up from all sorts of guilds, allies or not and it turns out they were all once part of Journey before they branched out.

Well, this won't do, I've heard a lot of people bashing Journey... speak up, offer us some stories please? Oh my is this fighting in ES I see :p very united indeed.

James and Steph incident... all I can say is someday James you'll learn to let go and forgive... it's easier that way. Like you said, no-one was innocent and Steph has let go long ago... IMO it's time for you to let go as well. No-one says be friends but at least stop the pointless killing. Just my advice if you wish to take it.

VendettaEUP
11-07-2007, 23:27
Can't back down now.

sonrisa
11-09-2007, 10:26
sonrisa is thankful for Helping of Miss Nyte O Darkness and Helping of Miss Aphrodite. Conquer2.0 Is Having too many Player Kill So Then sonrisa Is Playing other/different game. Ayez un beau jour!

space
11-09-2007, 11:13
sonrisa is thankful for Helping of Miss Nyte O Darkness and Helping of Miss Aphrodite. Conquer2.0 Is Having too many Player Kill So Then sonrisa Is Playing other/different game. Ayez un beau jour!

Good luck.

aphrodit3
11-09-2007, 11:13

yw sry u dint like our game :o

DanceWithArrows
11-11-2007, 12:09
ok so since Jon had to re-hash this... I too know why he was kicked since I was on the receiving end of the pk he got kicked for. I even remember the whisper I got from him after he was kicked "sorry, I thought you were just some random person Zach wanted me to kill". Journey is by far one of the best guilds I have ever been in, I may not be in Journey now, but I will always be a member of Journey in heart and will always help them in anyway I can. Nyte and Vartek are both great people and I am very happy to have met them both. Kitsu is like a sister to me as is Nyte who I am glad to say has helped me a great deal. Journey never turns it's back on their members and most of us who have been in Journey have a saying 'Journey for life'. And no I do not say that just because I am married to Acey either. I always end up in Journey on at least one char or another.

huh. who was the one crying to me that you, the gothic life of 30 years of age, was being bullied by your cyber boyfriend Smallz who is like what 16? o.o i smell pedo k.

btw...i didnt bash on steph. shes still cool :cool:

kitsu, i had a lot of respect for her. when i was like 'who the f*** is that' on TS, bill (Bandersnatch) vouched for her and put in a VERY good name. but...people aint what they used to be right?

cleo
11-11-2007, 12:30
Everyone in journey is tempermental?
Im not tempermental.. am I? =o

Kitsu
11-11-2007, 14:06
kitsu, i had a lot of respect for her. when i was like 'who the f*** is that' on TS, bill (Bandersnatch) vouched for her and put in a VERY good name. but...people aint what they used to be right?

Why yes, people do change. You're trying to change the topic here but who cares.. My own reputation I can safely say is not tarnished in anyway... whereas yours... :rolleyes: we all know, let's not go there. Just because I encouraged you not to quit as you were friends to some of my friends doesn't mean I share your view. I play a clean game, both CO AND life values.

Not that either of you care... Bill has gone back to Blizz and as I've seen your post there... you want to go back as well right? Gemini too hot for you to stay anymore? I totally disagree with your methods... and really sorry you happen to be Asian. It only takes one rotten apple to give the barrel a bad name. I didn't want it to turn out like this Jon, but you pushed for it. And leave Shell alone, she has the right to be how she is on this game. This is a GAME, age does NOT matter on here. A lot of things don't matter on here, otherwise we'ld see a lot less of lil boys like yourself with "powerful chars" big mouthing and hiding behind the screen. So what if you can pk another char? Can you succeed in life?

For all the rest of you out there, promote your own guild, that's perfectly fine. But when you put other people's guilds down, or other people down... be prepared that they will fight back. And for goodness sakes have a united guild before you try topple others, otherwise it'll be a bit embarrassing like we see in this thread.

Momochi~Zabuza
11-11-2007, 14:26
o.o"

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIE

Sum0
11-11-2007, 14:29
o.o"

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIE

o.o"...j0000 will giff me cookie?

Momochi~Zabuza
11-11-2007, 14:35
o.o"...j0000 will giff me cookie?

maybe o.o

Sum0
11-11-2007, 14:39
maybe o.o

o.o"....j0000 want to get nuked?

Momochi~Zabuza
11-11-2007, 14:42
o.o"....j0000 want to get nuked?

o.o"... j00 nukes momo and j00 will never get a cookie o.o

Sum0
11-11-2007, 14:43
o.o"... j00 nukes momo and j00 will never get a cookie o.o

o.o...andrei makes trade for momo plx?

Momochi~Zabuza
11-11-2007, 14:44
o.o...andrei makes trade for momo plx?

what does j00 offer for momo's cookie o.o

Sum0
11-11-2007, 14:46
what does j00 offer for momo's cookie o.o

o.o"...first of all pl0x...can't use my special chupy chupy card to get a cookie plx?

Momochi~Zabuza
11-11-2007, 14:48
o.o"...first of all pl0x...can't use my special chupy chupy card to get a cookie plx?

chupy card for chupy only o.o
j00 wants cookie must haff a cookie card o.o

Sum0
11-11-2007, 14:48
chupy card for chupy only o.o
j00 wants cookie must haff a cookie card o.o

o.o"...doesn't andrei get cookie and cookie card because he momo's best friend plx ?

Momochi~Zabuza
11-11-2007, 14:50
o.o"...doesn't andrei get cookie and cookie card because he momo's best friend plx ?

nobody has cookie card o.o
momo cookies r too special to giff out free cards o.o"

Sum0
11-11-2007, 14:51
nobody has cookie card o.o
momo cookies r too special to giff out free cards o.o"

can andrei get cookie card for all he did for momo plx o.o"? will pay in addition viking'z sister plx o.o"

sonrisa
11-11-2007, 17:58
:confused:? The Momochi and The Sum0 To Make nonsense pls

SaphiraX
11-12-2007, 00:11
:confused:? The Momochi and The Sum0 To Make nonsense pls

I so totally agree. But yet, they're so cool/weird/strange (oh wait isnt that the same thing?) um...ya...sonsrisa youre right, they make no sense, :p

VendettaEUP
11-12-2007, 01:01
I so totally agree. But yet, they're so cool/weird/strange (oh wait isnt that the same thing?) um...ya...sonsrisa youre right, they make no sense, :p

Wait, what?

sonrisa
11-12-2007, 06:34
all players To Make nonsense!!!!!!!!! :confused::confused::confused:

SaphiraX
11-12-2007, 16:08
Wait, what?

Obviously you don't get it.