PDA

View Full Version : MECH keeps her ego.

~Damien~
11-05-2007, 22:45
riders and emperors unallied 300, even after we had fought along side in guild wars. I was wondering why and I found out. I talked to MECH who had enemied 300 and was playing on spirit!.

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: im going to kill them all by myself[22:14]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: ^^[22:14]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: actually[22:14]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: I think Riders, EMPERORS, and KarmaRule will all atk 300 if i do[22:15]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: we are allies now[22:15]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: they dont stand a chance in hell[22:15]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: lol.[22:15]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: is that why riders and emperors unallied 300[22:15]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: not worried in the slightest[22:15]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: yes, because after they allied me i told them i dont like 300[22:15]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: they better watch their steps carefully[22:15]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: ^^[22:15]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: thats for damn skippy[22:16]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: you guys need a better leader for "300"[22:22]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: that guy is a nb[22:22]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: for now[22:22]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: hes 125 so he'll rb war and go back to tro[22:22]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: in time he will be pro[22:22]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: hes a nb leader[22:22]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: bot char[22:23]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: not*[22:23]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: so what?[22:23]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: so he needs to learn things about being a GL first[22:23]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: well[22:23]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: this is my suggestion to you and 300 members[22:23]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: you can pass it along if you want[22:23]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: join EMPERORS or Karma~Rule[22:23]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: because they already have full allies[22:23]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: it will never happen[22:24]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: then ally ES[22:24]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: all that will happen is we will do our thing[22:24]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: and u can have one less ally[22:24]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: if u want less help then that is your choice[22:24]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: although if i was you and trying to win gw[22:24]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: id want all the help i could get[22:24]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: lame that highwind ruined it for your whole guild too[22:27]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: because my decision has been made based upon what he did today[22:27]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: so hope thats worth it for you guys..[22:27]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: I will request all guilds KOS 300[22:27]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: I think you need to find a purpose in real life[22:28]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: OMG[22:28]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: lol[22:28]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: bbecause you take this game way too serious[22:28]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: i have a job, my own house[22:28]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: i have a RL[22:28]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: for real[22:28]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: rofl...[22:28]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: i don't know u irl and i don't care[22:28]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: but for someone to take a game this serious[22:28]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: is just sad[22:28]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: you're quite rude, you're KOS too.. we were friends before, sure, but[22:28]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: the way youre talking to me[22:28]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: #01[22:29]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: meh your more rude than me[22:29]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: whatever mech[22:29]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: kos me lol[22:29]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: I'm not gonna come looking for you or anything[22:29]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: your pride blocks your reason[22:29]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: youre not worth it[22:29]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: ill just whack ya down when i see you i guess[22:29]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: since you love to be so rude to me[22:29]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: sure whatever u say[22:29]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: you've always liked being rude to me.. lol[22:29]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: even a long time ago, rude.[22:30]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: nah, i just tell it how it is[22:30]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: and u wish everyone would be super polite to you[22:30]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: but i tell the truth blunt even if its rude[22:30]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: and I'm telling you how it is, boohoo you got unallied get the **** over it[22:30]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: there was a reason for it, step back and look outside the box.[22:30]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: perhaps at yourself as well...[22:30]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: getting a little frustrated I'm not your fan boy? lol[22:30]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: I have enough fans..[22:30]

Sum0
11-05-2007, 23:00
Lol....So u got unallied ? =o..Thought they were ur friendz xP

Camz
11-05-2007, 23:47
And thats why elite squd's side will keep winnin GW, our side is a joke when it comes to teamwork, and this is one of the best examples, we both have the same enemies, they cant find any guilds better than us to replace us, yet they wanna unally? Don't wanna win gw? so be it. They accustomed to losing every week now anyways =X

Sum0
11-06-2007, 00:47
And thats why elite squd's side will keep winnin GW, our side is a joke when it comes to teamwork, and this is one of the best examples, we both have the same enemies, they cant find any guilds better than us to replace us, yet they wanna unally? Don't wanna win gw? so be it. They accustomed to losing every week now anyways =X

hai hai o.o"...i still <3 j00

Godwho
11-06-2007, 05:03
riders and emperors unallied 300, even after we had fought along side in guild wars. I was wondering why and I found out. I talked to MECH who had enemied 300 and was playing on spirit!.

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: I think Riders, EMPERORS, and KarmaRule will all atk 300 if i do[22:15]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: is that why riders and emperors unallied 300[22:15]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: yes, because after they allied me i told them i dont like 300[22:15]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: they better watch their steps carefully[22:15]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: you guys need a better leader for "300"[22:22]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: hes 125 so he'll rb war and go back to tro[22:22]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: so he needs to learn things about being a GL first[22:23]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: this is my suggestion to you and 300 members[22:23]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: because they already have full allies[22:23]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: all that will happen is we will do our thing[22:24]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: if u want less help then that is your choice[22:24]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: although if i was you and trying to win gw[22:24]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: lame that highwind ruined it for your whole guild too[22:27]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: because my decision has been made based upon what he did today[22:27]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: so hope thats worth it for you guys..[22:27]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: I think you need to find a purpose in real life[22:28]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: bbecause you take this game way too serious[22:28]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: but for someone to take a game this serious[22:28]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: you're quite rude, you're KOS too.. we were friends before, sure, but[22:28]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: I'm not gonna come looking for you or anything[22:29]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: ill just whack ya down when i see you i guess[22:29]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: you've always liked being rude to me.. lol[22:29]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: and u wish everyone would be super polite to you[22:30]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: but i tell the truth blunt even if its rude[22:30]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: and I'm telling you how it is, boohoo you got unallied get the **** over it[22:30]

[Whisper]spirit! speaks to ~Damien~: there was a reason for it, step back and look outside the box.[22:30]

[Whisper]~Damien~ speaks to spirit!: getting a little frustrated I'm not your fan boy? lol[22:30]

mech female or male in rl

i need to know so i can make fun her

space
11-06-2007, 10:35
mech female or male in rl

i need to know so i can make fun her

Mech is female. ROFL, u know whats funny? highwind was sitting alone when spirit! decided to attack him. Because highwind owned her aimbot, she gets pissed off. ROFL, whata attitude.

VendettaEUP
11-06-2007, 11:13
Her names Sarah.
Her mother played too for awhile under ~Xena~.

Jim_Morrison
11-06-2007, 13:17
Hmm well lets try explain somethings here.First yes iam sure what we call our side does want to win a GW.So lets start with the basics.You need strength in numbers.Even the enemy will agree.Now you need to put the numbers in the proper place.Lookin at our numbers and where we stand on the pole at the end of GW tells me our numbers are to spread out among guilds.
Therefore to win a GW again this way will never work.To many guilds on our side but not one guild with enough members in it to take the pole at the end if such oppurtunity is given.300 as a ally is a good idea in the future,Triton even said himself.There GL will pwn eventualy.Well i have been playin many years now i have past my eventualy.
So back to winning.Yep as i said you need to take the pole to win.Last few guild wars as 300 and atakuski ,they where at the bottom of the pole.As Atka, they chose to bring no GL or DLs. Now being 300 they seem to have changed that some.But to be honest there not ready to be a GW guild just yet.This is why allies have changed. If anyone knows me at all to ally MECH must mean in some way iam wanting to win, and Troy as a friend i owe it to him after he lent me his items for a few GWs in the past weeks. Now imagine what will happen if some 300 members join one teh GW guilds for 2 days.The stregth in numbers will now be divided through less guilds.In hopes more people ie trojs and archers will be in same guild to build up there placing on the pole. funny how one your members questions our teamwork when none of you will listen to a stratigy. Thats part of team work as well.Thank you for walkin in and thinkin you hold all the answers but it isnt that easy.So you know just because you have reflect dunt mean you cant die guys and as for what was said about me in your guild chat i will let that pass this time.

VendettaEUP
11-06-2007, 13:29
Waters and archers win the war. Trojans and Warriors are almost obselete.

Sum0
11-06-2007, 13:29
Hmm well lets try explain somethings here.First yes iam sure what we call our side does want to win a GW.So lets start with the basics.You need strength in numbers.Even the enemy will agree.Now you need to put the numbers in the proper place.Lookin at our numbers and where we stand on the pole at the end of GW tells me our numbers are to spread out among guilds.
Therefore to win a GW again this way will never work.To many guilds on our side but not one guild with enough members in it to take the pole at the end if such oppurtunity is given.300 as a ally is a good idea in the future,Triton even said himself.There GL will pwn eventualy.Well i have been playin many years now i have past my eventualy.
So back to winning.Yep as i said you need to take the pole to win.Last few guild wars as 300 and atakuski ,they where at the bottom of the pole.As Atka, they chose to bring no GL or DLs. Now being 300 they seem to have changed that some.But to be honest there not ready to be a GW guild just yet.This is why allies have changed. If anyone knows me at all to ally MECH must mean in some way iam wanting to win, and Troy as a friend i owe it to him after he lent me his items for a few GWs in the past weeks. Now imagine what will happen if some 300 members join one teh GW guilds for 2 days.The stregth in numbers will now be divided through less guilds.In hopes more people ie trojs and archers will be in same guild to build up there placing on the pole. funny how one your members questions our teamwork when none of you will listen to a stratigy. Thats part of team work as well.Thank you for walkin in and thinkin you hold all the answers but it isnt that easy.So you know just because you have reflect dunt mean you cant die guys and as for what was said about me in your guild chat i will let that pass this time.

How come u guyz didn't tell them this b4 unallying :confused:

Jim_Morrison
11-06-2007, 13:49
1) I was at work when it was done,i was asked to log Jim to do such.
2) I dunt have Triton or there GL on flist to tell them.
3) When Triton did whisper me i did reply but he didnt seem to want to listen,and went off in a rant about reflect and being a water and stuff.
4) Its a game not a political move ,i didnt even get a memo of the meeting.
5) Is just so i use my last finger when counting to 5 :)

VendettaEUP
11-06-2007, 13:58
They're taking away reflect form X>War>X's anyway. So whats the difference.

Camz
11-06-2007, 13:59
MECH is a much smaller guild than us, why werent they requested to join Rots or emperors instead of being allied? (I know you said you owe it to Troy but it contradicts your new strategy)

1) I was at work when it was done,i was asked to log Jim to do such.

So you really were told to unally us, as guild leader why didnt you make any input or try to make more communication before such a decision. I dont see what you had to lose by having us allied, if we indeed decided to join rots or emperors, having us allied until that point should be no problem.

VendettaEUP
11-06-2007, 14:07
Should of sticked to Atksuakia or whatever the hell it was. I used to like you before you got your daddies money and bought all your items. People confuse power with creditcard purchases.

Jim_Morrison
11-06-2007, 14:44
They're taking away reflect form X>War>X's anyway. So whats the difference.

I heard that as well.Thought was dumb of them to do in the first place.Any idea of when ?

highwind
11-06-2007, 15:00
spirits just *perma pmsing*.....btw good thread.....any way she attacked me first so i dunno what shes belly-acheing about.

Camz
11-06-2007, 15:19
Should of sticked to Atksuakia or whatever the hell it was. I used to like you before you got your daddies money and bought all your items. People confuse power with creditcard purchases.

Lol, I never once went on a "power trip", a "pk spree" or even boasted about my items (hell they ain't even nothing to boast about lol, full super 1 soc with an ears that 2 socketed in twin city). I know quite a few people like that, dont know what made you imply that I was one.

Anyone who hates someone JUST because they bought dbs to make a hustle and get better items, is just wierd :confused: Maybe if getting better items changed my attitude on the game you would have some point, but ive been the same old camz, just now you choose to hate on me. What's the big deal its not your money :eek: from what ive observed on forums you seem to take it as a personal attack or something everytime someone buys dbs :confused:

Anyways man not one to carry on replying for 6 pages though so thats all I have to say :)

VendettaEUP
11-06-2007, 15:19
"~Troy~" is now "spirit!"

Just a heads up.

And im pretty sure everyone knows who "Mystic" and "Malibu" are now as well.

VendettaEUP
11-06-2007, 15:21
Anyone who hates someone JUST because they bought dbs to make a hustle and get better items, is just wierd :confused: Maybe if getting better items changed my attitude on the game you would have some point, but ive been the same old camz, just now you choose to hate on me. What's the big deal its not your money :eek: from what ive observed on forums you seem to take it as a personal attack or something everytime someone buys dbs :confused:

I'm not one to carry on replies for 6 pages though so thats all I have to say :)

Everytime someone buys dragonballs it hurts the games economy. You dont care about that because you buy them with daddies money. Only an idiot wouldnt see that.

Camz
11-06-2007, 15:31
Everytime someone buys dragonballs it hurts the games economy. You dont care about that because you buy them with daddies money. Only an idiot wouldnt see that.

Show me how it hurts the game's economy?

DB drops have decreased, you can't get dbs for vps, basically the number of ways to get dbs in game are limited and would lead to an extremely low supply of dbs. Check out the law of demand and supply, a shortage of a good (in this case DBS) will result in a price increase.

~Damien~
11-06-2007, 15:31

Your sneaking noobs into 300, bro if you really want to join so bad just ask. You signed at work likes its an emergency?? LOL Do you have a red batman phone that rings when conquer emergencies go down?
The bottom line is you took mech over the entire guild of 300, not all of our members are 130 but many are 2rb and 120+, not to mention have more fb/ss skill than mech, she just uses bots. Your tryna tell me how to win gw? If you knew then you wouldn't lose every weekend, your idea is good to have everyone join the same guild, so how about emperors/karmarule/riders/mech/kamasutra and whatever guilds u guys have created and left join into 1? Because i'm telling you right now 300 will never join one of those guilds, you have no teamwork in guild wars all your members scatter across the map and let es chase u around. The secret to winning a war irl and in game is not dependent on a small difference in number, but convition, once you have convinced your opponent he has lost, you win. Our side loses because we are convinced we will lose, then everyone revives into jail, mostly because we have no strong waters to stay alive and revive. Everytime i revive into jail our entire army is there, tell me what use is our entire side in ****ing jail? All of that ends in a week when Triton hits 120 and then you beg for our alliance back. Unfortunatly for you it is now too late, we will not ally you again and I only revive allies or 300 in gw. I think MECH took some scissors and cut all your balls off cause your a bunch of scared ******'s in her presence. MECH has serious control issues and I bet she feels very weak in real life.

And as for xxx-war-xxx losing reflect, they can only stop new players from getting it, and if somehow they do strip it from xxx-war-xxx that is bul**** they shouldn't have made it that way in the first place, all the chars who went wat-war-tro or tro-war-wat will be useless, what a ****ing waste. If TQ decides to do this they will lose a ****load in db sales because half the people who made these chars will not bother to make another and will quit. Like mac said if they take away my reflect they might as well take away my char because I will quit conquer online.

And no digi, people don't confuse power with credit card purchases, you confuse items in a video game for power. Your just too broke irl to buy dbs from spending all your money on NAZI memorbelia.

Sum0
11-06-2007, 15:33
Lol, I never once went on a "power trip", a "pk spree" or even boasted about my items (hell they ain't even nothing to boast about lol, full super 1 soc with an ears that 2 socketed in twin city). I know quite a few people like that, dont know what made you imply that I was one.

Anyways man not one to carry on replying for 6 pages though so thats all I have to say :)

get on msn plx o.o"

Camz
11-06-2007, 15:39
get on msn plx o.o"

:D I hope you read the link to the site

Sum0
11-06-2007, 15:42
:D I hope you read the link to the site

GET ON MSN O.O....and if that happens i am war-war-tro plx..so i will keep ;D

Tani
11-06-2007, 15:45
GET ON MSN O.O....and if that happens i am war-war-tro plx..so i will keep ;D

HI ANDREIIIII :p;)

Sum0
11-06-2007, 15:47
HI ANDREIIIII :p;)

o.o" hai hai ;D...Happeh bday =P..<3

VendettaEUP
11-06-2007, 15:47
Show me how it hurts the game's economy?

DB drops have decreased, you can't get dbs for vps, basically the number of ways to get dbs in game are limited and would lead to an extremely low supply of dbs. Check out the law of demand and supply, a shortage of a good (in this case DBS) will result in a price increase.

Dont talk to me about economical sciences kid. I know what the term supply and demand means.

VendettaEUP
11-06-2007, 15:49
Your sneaking noobs into 300, bro if you really want to join so bad just ask. You signed at work likes its an emergency?? LOL Do you have a red batman phone that rings when conquer emergencies go down?
The bottom line is you took mech over the entire guild of 300, not all of our members are 130 but many are 2rb and 120+, not to mention have more fb/ss skill than mech, she just uses bots. Your tryna tell me how to win gw? If you knew then you wouldn't lose every weekend, your idea is good to have everyone join the same guild, so how about emperors/karmarule/riders/mech/kamasutra and whatever guilds u guys have created and left join into 1? Because i'm telling you right now 300 will never join one of those guilds, you have no teamwork in guild wars all your members scatter across the map and let es chase u around. The secret to winning a war irl and in game is not dependent on a small difference in number, but convition, once you have convinced your opponent he has lost, you win. Our side loses because we are convinced we will lose, then everyone revives into jail, mostly because we have no strong waters to stay alive and revive. Everytime i revive into jail our entire army is there, tell me what use is our entire side in ****ing jail? All of that ends in a week when Triton hits 120 and then you beg for our alliance back. Unfortunatly for you it is now too late, we will not ally you again and I only revive allies or 300 in gw. I think MECH took some scissors and cut all your balls off cause your a bunch of scared ******'s in her presence. MECH has serious control issues and I bet she feels very weak in real life.

And as for xxx-war-xxx losing reflect, they can only stop new players from getting it, and if somehow they do strip it from xxx-war-xxx that is bul**** they shouldn't have made it that way in the first place, all the chars who went wat-war-tro or tro-war-wat will be useless, what a ****ing waste. If TQ decides to do this they will lose a ****load in db sales because half the people who made these chars will not bother to make another and will quit. Like mac said if they take away my reflect they might as well take away my char because I will quit conquer online.

And no digi, people don't confuse power with credit card purchases, you confuse items in a video game for power. Your just too broke irl to buy dbs from spending all your money on NAZI memorbelia.

You my friend, are a ****ing moron. My "Memorbelia" costs more then your education, life, and DB purchases combined.

~Damien~
11-06-2007, 15:49
Dont talk to me about economical sciences kid. I know what the term supply and demand means.

Supply and demand not a term it's a concept.

VendettaEUP
11-06-2007, 15:52
http://www.wwiidaggers.com/HYK.htm

Check the prices, douchebag.

Jim_Morrison
11-06-2007, 15:53
MECH is a much smaller guild than us, why werent they requested to join Rots or emperors instead of being allied? (I know you said you owe it to Troy but it contradicts your new strategy)

So you really were told to unally us, as guild leader why didnt you make any input or try to make more communication before such a decision. I dont see what you had to lose by having us allied, if we indeed decided to join rots or emperors, having us allied until that point should be no problem.

Hmmmmm well we will wait and see this weekend if MECH was a true good idea or not.Smaller yes but effective.As for less guilds and more people in them idea is something we stated awhile back but no one would agree.Now when people aproach me with the idea i already believed would be more effective i went with it.No need to input on something i already believe in.As far as why 300 had to be unallied from me was mainly due to the fact i could not unally atkasuki because of the glitch in there guild name.Seeing as i know Triton i figured be easy to explain but ya well , iam water with reflect who is better then me, is all i get. So i stoped talkin with him,Um think it was he said Filtered.No maturity there what so ever.MECH is right when she said he need to think outside the box some.He never listens to reason just himself,but w/e.Life goes on

VendettaEUP
11-06-2007, 15:54
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Supply%20and%20Demand

Not a term ?

Camz
11-06-2007, 16:01

Way to dodge the question o.o''

You still havent showed me how "Everytime someone buys dragonballs it hurts the games economy"

All you said is you understand supply and demand, guess you realise your wrong and I'm right :D

Anyways time's a tickin, I already said my bit and proved my point, I got deadlines to meet, forums are way to low on my priority list to put in any more time :D

YouzY
11-06-2007, 16:12
Well spirit! is ~Troy~ so we get another one to fight agaisnt the full 2socks ^^

and u 300's could join to emperors or riders for gw or something =x

VendettaEUP
11-06-2007, 16:15
Everytime someone buys a dragonball and institutes it into the server thats one more person who can put their own price on the dragonball. Which causes inflation. People who buy dragonballs can put the price on them at whatever price they want because it is at no cost to them. The people who dont have dragonballs and need them will pay the price because it is essential for leveling items 120+. Dragonball buyers are the reason of inflation.

And if you must know - I was taking a ****.

VendettaEUP
11-06-2007, 16:16
In other words. You made no point, so you can suck my ****.

Camz
11-06-2007, 16:33
Everytime someone buys a dragonball and institutes it into the server thats one more person who can put their own price on the dragonball. Which causes inflation. People who buy dragonballs can put the price on them at whatever price they want because it is at no cost to them. The people who dont have dragonballs and need them will pay the price because it is essential for leveling items 120+. Dragonball buyers are the reason of inflation.

And if you must know - I was taking a ****.

sigh, good thing I read this post before I logged off, some people may think you actually made a valid point o.o

Tell me, what is the cost involved in finding a db from squama? Or from a monster drop? Or db devil? Anyone with dragonballs can decide how much they want to price them at, regardless of how they aquired these dragonballs.
Players without dragon balls dont HAVE to buy them at that price, they can refuse to do so and force dragon ball sellers to lower their prices.

Wake up its a two way road, suppliers and consumers, nice try.

I hope you don't pollute the thread with any more bull**** theories while im logged out =/ cya for now :D

~Damien~
11-06-2007, 16:33
Hmmmmm well we will wait and see this weekend if MECH was a true good idea or not.Smaller yes but effective.As for less guilds and more people in them idea is something we stated awhile back but no one would agree.Now when people aproach me with the idea i already believed would be more effective i went with it.No need to input on something i already believe in.As far as why 300 had to be unallied from me was mainly due to the fact i could not unally atkasuki because of the glitch in there guild name.Seeing as i know Triton i figured be easy to explain but ya well , iam water with reflect who is better then me, is all i get. So i stoped talkin with him,Um think it was he said Filtered.No maturity there what so ever.MECH is right when she said he need to think outside the box some.He never listens to reason just himself,but w/e.Life goes on

Is that what you think? You think I think i'm better because i'm a water with reflect? You are greatly misunderstanding the point, I am a water so I can revive everyone and keep you fighting, everytime I come to guild wars your a ghost cause 10 ppl from es team up on you, being a water allows me to keep the strong tros and other waters alive to fight, me being a water is a benefit to allies not something I think makes me better. Tell me mr. strong trojan what good are u dead floating around as a ghost? What good are your noop waters when they have all been slaughtered, I think digi argues over meaningless things constantly but he was right when he said waters and archers make the difference in guild wars. Waters keep all alive, and archers can fly to avoid all melee attacks and hit pole for high damage like a tro.

I filtered you because your were talking nosense, telling me no one from 300 came to guild wars when you fought along side us, more than 10 strong members from our guild came and that is more than i can say for riders. Think outside the box? In what sense? That isn't even plausible.

Akatsuki is not a glitch there is a special character in the name, if you didn't know how to find a special character and copy paste it, haha man that is just noop, i had to copy paste the name for Bebars. Just copy and paste this name to unally my guild
AkatsÁki

Zero18
11-06-2007, 16:37
I'm not gonna get too deeply involved into this thread... however, and flame me all you want for this:

Don't depend on MECH for too long because 1) She WILL eventually turn on that side and 2) She WILL eventually end up in bot jail.

As for who plays mystic/Malibu, Digi, check your PM's.

VendettaEUP
11-06-2007, 16:46
sigh, good thing I read this post before I logged off, some people may think you actually made a valid point o.o

Tell me, what is the cost involved in finding a db from squama? Or from a monster drop? Or db devil? Anyone with dragonballs can decide how much they want to price them at, regardless of how they aquired these dragonballs.
Players without dragon balls dont HAVE to buy them at that price, they can refuse to do so and force dragon ball sellers to lower their prices.

I hope you don't pollute the thread with any more bull**** theories while im logged out =/ cya for now :D

Sure they dont have to buy them, but you (Dragonball buyers) dont have to change the price either. You have the grail. We (the players) want the grail. We're going to end up paying reguardless.

~Damien~
11-06-2007, 16:47

I agree, the main reason why there is inflation in this game is not because of dbs but the value of gold all together. If everyone was buying more dbs the supply would overcome the demand and prices would fall. The reason there is inflation in this game is because gold can be picked up from monsters but only a little is actually lost through tg/repair/etc. Before lottery inflation was slow, when lottery came out you could win these money bags(worst idea ever TQ) and when someone wins 500m out of no where they go on a spending spree and too much money is spread across the server, therefore making the value of 1 gold less, inflating the price of dbs and other items.

VendettaEUP
I'm not gonna get too deeply involved into this thread... however, and flame me all you want for this:

Don't depend on MECH for too long because 1) She WILL eventually turn on that side and 2) She WILL eventually end up in bot jail.

As for who plays mystic/Malibu, Digi, check your PM's.

PM.

Jim_Morrison
Is that what you think? You think I think i'm better because i'm a water with reflect? You are greatly misunderstanding the point, I am a water so I can revive everyone and keep you fighting, everytime I come to guild wars your a ghost cause 10 ppl from es team up on you, being a water allows me to keep the strong tros and other waters alive to fight, me being a water is a benefit to allies not something I think makes me better. And I filtered you because your were talking nosense, telling me no one from 300 came to guild wars when you fought along side us, more than 10 strong members from our guild came and that is more than i can say for riders. Think outside the box? In what sense? That isn't even plausible. And akatsuki is not a glitch there is a special character in the name, if you need to unally akatsuki just whisper me and ill mssg u the guild name, just copy/paste it and bing bang boom np. If you didn't know how to unally akatsuki well o.o that is just noop.

You are a water i know what waters do.U mention people who are playin two chars ,and one char who wasnt even there at all.Sec batphone is ringing....... ok sorry about that was just some heads up info.U said iam water i have reflect.Ugh well dunt matter once they remove it.As for akautsuki just unally isnt hard.Why wait for me.Damn batphone again...... wow guess things a changin here soon on good ol TG.Love my batphone.One day there goin to shine a bright light above the city so i can come save the world too.Think outside the box, use ur imagination.Not what you think is how things should be.

VendettaEUP
11-06-2007, 16:48
I agree, the main reason why there is inflation in this game is not because of dbs but the value of gold all together. If everyone was buying more dbs the supply would overcome the demand and prices would fall. The reason there is inflation in this game is because gold can be picked up from monsters but only a little is actually lost through tg/repair/etc. Before lottery inflation was slow, when lottery came out you could win these money bags(worst idea ever TQ) and when someone wins 500m out of no where they go on a spending spree and too much money is spread across the server, therefore making the value of 1 gold less, inflating the price of dbs and other items.

Whats the probability someone will win 500m. Thats not a valid point.

MECHStorm
11-06-2007, 17:18

He copy/pasted things I actually said and cut some things out as well. I didn't read it all but he probably cut out where I said "two of the guilds or at least one unallied 300 because they were full".. lol. You can take what I say out of context; copy/paste it to make it look different all you want.. I don't really care. Because of highwind, AFTER the guilds un-allied 300, they are KOS by my guild. Not before, AFTER.

M.A.K.
11-06-2007, 17:19
Whats the probability someone will win 500m. Thats not a valid point.

The mention of a 500m lottery win seems to have been nothing more than an example, I believe this is the point he was making.

I agree, the main reason why there is inflation in this game is not because of dbs but the value of gold all together.

Regardless of the pace of the ever decreasing value of 1 "Silver", the existance of this trend itself, is constant. And thusly, regardless of people purchasing DBs, innevitable ;)

Looks to me like this topic became quickly de-railed from its original and intended subject though. How that happened is beyond me :rolleyes:

And just as it was starting to get interesting too... :p

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
11-06-2007, 17:30
Okay lets start off by saying ~Damien~, zmac, and Jim... You guys were all cool to me and I respect you guys fully...

Jim: You shouldve at least talked to 300 before you unallied them... Either way I promise I will help Riders win gw at least once...

~Damien~: I've never had a problem with you... Besides that little thing back then when I was in Unforgiven... You were always pretty cool with me and I consider you as my friend... I hope to fight side by side with you one day in GW...

zmac: uhh... I think your own your on thing with Digi... so I'll leave you alone with him... :p

Last note: Why hate on db buyers? They are keeping the game free for the rest of us... I've never brought a db in my life and hopefully I never have to because of them... People hate on db buyers... But when you think about it... they are actually smarter than those who don't... They work for (min wage $7.80 in PDX) 2 hours and get enough money for a 5 pack... Can anyone honestly say in 2 hours they can make 5 dbs worth?

VendettaEUP
11-06-2007, 17:36
Wrong in itself really...

The game was issued and meant to be free, but it is turning out not to be.

Jim_Morrison
11-06-2007, 17:51
Okay lets start off by saying ~Damien~, zmac, and Jim... You guys were all cool to me and I respect you guys fully...

Jim: You shouldve at least talked to 300 before you unallied them... Either way I promise I will help Riders win gw at least once...

~Damien~: I've never had a problem with you... Besides that little thing back then when I was in Unforgiven... You were always pretty cool with me and I consider you as my friend... I hope to fight side by side with you one day in GW...

zmac: uhh... I think your own your on thing with Digi... so I'll leave you alone with him... :p

Last note: Why hate on db buyers? They are keeping the game free for the rest of us... I've never brought a db in my life and hopefully I never have to because of them... People hate on db buyers... But when you think about it... they are actually smarter than those who don't... They work for (min wage $7.80 in PDX) 2 hours and get enough money for a 5 pack... Can anyone honestly say in 2 hours they can make 5 dbs worth?
I said why i couldnt talk with them.I didnt say nothing bad against there guild.Either way iam sure to have had same response.anyhooo it dunt matter now.I take each day as it comes and this day is pretty much well over.

~Damien~
11-06-2007, 22:58
Jim you chose to ally one of the biggest botters in conquer over a guild full of clean players; you were thrown in bot jail once and you don't bot in fact you've told me you are against them, oh the irony... :rolleyes: When I am standing over your ghost in gw and you say "revive" to me and I don't, are you gonna regret treating 300 like garbage? And if my reflect is taken away I will quit so conquer won't matter anymore.

Inflation in conquer is inevitable because of the way the game is built, how often do people win 500m's? I think ive seen 5 top dollar bags, not to mention the lvl 10/9 ones that are what 300kk 100kk? Its not only the top lottery bags its the small ones too, EVERYONE wins those little ones and when you stack those up a week of that is a top dollar bag easy. Ive never killed a monster and got 500 million gold, before lottery dbs rose in price from 2/4 to 8 mil over a few years. After lottery came out BOOM 20..30...40....50.....60 million now? Lottery came out less than a year ago. Dragonball buyers don't cause inflation winning those money bags does. Also that guy is right you could work an hour or two to get 5 dbs, or try to earn 5 dbs in game in an hour, that can't happen. If dragonballs are bought in moderation I see nothing wrong.

Ronny/Shim
11-06-2007, 23:41
Jim you chose to ally one of the biggest botters in conquer over a guild full of clean players; you were thrown in bot jail once and you don't bot in fact you've told me you are against them, oh the irony... :rolleyes: When I am standing over your ghost in gw and you say "revive" to me and I don't, are you gonna regret treating 300 like garbage? And if my reflect is taken away I will quit so conquer won't matter anymore.

Inflation in conquer is inevitable because of the way the game is built, how often do people win 500m's? I think ive seen 5 top dollar bags, not to mention the lvl 10/9 ones that are what 300kk 100kk? Its not only the top lottery bags its the small ones too, EVERYONE wins those little ones and when you stack those up a week of that is a top dollar bag easy. Ive never killed a monster and got 500 million gold, before lottery dbs rose in price from 2/4 to 8 mil over a few years. After lottery came out BOOM 20..30...40....50.....60 million now? Lottery came out less than a year ago. Dragonball buyers don't cause inflation winning those money bags does. Also that guy is right you could work an hour or two to get 5 dbs, or try to earn 5 dbs in game in an hour, that can't happen. If dragonballs are bought in moderation I see nothing wrong.

Bro, about gw and Jim asking to revive was me (somebody asked me to go help and I logged Jim)
But about guilds.. man you guys are crazy, I guess the long you playing the more dumb you guys get.. what you want on a side with 7 or 8 guilds to ally? I saw this when logged Jim and I lol'ed though.. a side need only 3 - 4 guilds and not the double of it.. did you guys ever noticed about 5 guilds is the maximum to ally? and the worsest of all this is.. you guys know about the limit and still want to make lots of guilds... haha stop to flame each other or mess everything up and be racional please... Take your whole guild and join a damn guild you like most and stop to fight just because you want a slot in ally side while you know you can't be allied with more than 5 guilds.. in fact it's just easy to fix up you guys should just think bit more ^^ ... no hard feelings :)

~Damien~
11-07-2007, 01:28
Bro, about gw and Jim asking to revive was me (somebody asked me to go help and I logged Jim)
But about guilds.. man you guys are crazy, I guess the long you playing the more dumb you guys get.. what you want on a side with 7 or 8 guilds to ally? I saw this when logged Jim and I lol'ed though.. a side need only 3 - 4 guilds and not the double of it.. did you guys ever noticed about 5 guilds is the maximum to ally? and the worsest of all this is.. you guys know about the limit and still want to make lots of guilds... haha stop to flame each other or mess everything up and be racional please... Take your whole guild and join a damn guild you like most and stop to fight just because you want a slot in ally side while you know you can't be allied with more than 5 guilds.. in fact it's just easy to fix up you guys should just think bit more ^^ ... no hard feelings :)

You don't even know what your talking about. Are you tryna say that there are 5 others guilds against es in guild wars that top 300? I don't think so, lets count: emperors, riders, now mech, and this new karmarule or whatever which is rlly just that warrior from emperors making a new guild, so uhh 300 is 4th best ally to any of those guilds and u can have up to 5. Don't count akatsuki because that is my guild and I can just put damien in 300 if I wanted. If your saying we need only 3-4 good guilds why is that qotoz warrior guy from emperors leaving and making a seperate guild? None of that makes any sense. 300 is solid, has many strong members that hate es and shows up to fight, we will not join any of these guilds. Apart from riders and emperors and of course 300 all the other guilds have fallen apart, remember kamasutra's short one weekend glory? Where they at now?
Everyone needs to stop telling 300 to join their segment guilds and practice what they preach by making 2 strong ones and 300 can back them up. Hmmm the way I see it emperors and riders are 2 strong guilds so how about everyone joins them and 300 backs them up, wow that is a great idea. Oh wait a second half the people on our side of gw are retards who unally their best potential allies, guess that won't work. :/

Ronny/Shim
11-07-2007, 02:08
You don't even know what your talking about. Are you tryna say that there are 5 others guilds against es in guild wars that top 300? I don't think so, lets count: emperors, riders, now mech, and this new karmarule or whatever which is rlly just that warrior from emperors making a new guild, so uhh 300 is 4th best ally to any of those guilds and u can have up to 5. Don't count akatsuki because that is my guild and I can just put damien in 300 if I wanted. If your saying we need only 3-4 good guilds why is that qotoz warrior guy from emperors leaving and making a seperate guild? None of that makes any sense. 300 is solid, has many strong members that hate es and shows up to fight, we will not join any of these guilds. Apart from riders and emperors and of course 300 all the other guilds have fallen apart, remember kamasutra's short one weekend glory? Where they at now?
Everyone needs to stop telling 300 to join their segment guilds and practice what they preach by making 2 strong ones and 300 can back them up. Hmmm the way I see it emperors and riders are 2 strong guilds so how about everyone joins them and 300 backs them up, wow that is a great idea. Oh wait a second half the people on our side of gw are retards who unally their best potential allies, guess that won't work. :/

That's what I meant, everyone want a new guild, I personally told once to Qotoz don't make one but he kept saying he needs and needs..and yes there're others against es ^^... I guess Jim got a slot in ally just for 300.. saw it today

Jim_Morrison
11-07-2007, 03:32

LOL dude i never did say 300 sucks. 300 needs more lvls first.Iam sure there furture will hold great success.However you mention guilds change blah blah.Didnt stop to notice that the main people goin to GW are the ones who made these guilds,main reason is to stop the constant guild changin week after week.First we set in stone teh guilds,now we must build off of that.Now i can see your attitude helps represnt your reputation in game.You always see things in your way.In GW we need quick agreeable decisions.Your reputation to highly dispute things left you as the odd man out.Quick tempered not enough experience just yet.MECH i must agree is the same.But has experience. As for her cheats.IAm hopin she does not use these at GW.Now i must explain another thing to you.AT gw i take 5-9 waters.I can rev myself anyplace. When u go to jail have you not noticed iam not there ? The only times i do go is when pardon is soon and i need pots, or accidently hit rev.But ya if they do remove reflect and you quit is your choice,but ill still have a char to use with reflect, but really it isnt everthing you want it to be,People with it still die.

~Damien~
11-07-2007, 12:55
LOL dude i never did say 300 sucks. 300 needs more lvls first.Iam sure there furture will hold great success.However you mention guilds change blah blah.Didnt stop to notice that the main people goin to GW are the ones who made these guilds,main reason is to stop the constant guild changin week after week.First we set in stone teh guilds,now we must build off of that.Now i can see your attitude helps represnt your reputation in game.You always see things in your way.In GW we need quick agreeable decisions.Your reputation to highly dispute things left you as the odd man out.Quick tempered not enough experience just yet.MECH i must agree is the same.But has experience. As for her cheats.IAm hopin she does not use these at GW.Now i must explain another thing to you.AT gw i take 5-9 waters.I can rev myself anyplace. When u go to jail have you not noticed iam not there ? The only times i do go is when pardon is soon and i need pots, or accidently hit rev.But ya if they do remove reflect and you quit is your choice,but ill still have a char to use with reflect, but really it isnt everthing you want it to be,People with it still die.

I wouldn't say I have a temper, I am just pissed you unallied us without warning, especially since we've fought together in gw for so long. As for MECH she WILL use her cheats, check evelyn post mech char got tossed in bot jail. It is better to have a powerful water that can keep reviving you then always having to revive yourself because you'll be a ghost most of the time and signing on those waters u risk them to die if they are weak. I'm not saying reflect makes me invincible but it will help keep me alive to revive, after all what use is a dead water.

Jim_Morrison
11-08-2007, 00:57
I wouldn't say I have a temper, I am just pissed you unallied us without warning, especially since we've fought together in gw for so long. As for MECH she WILL use her cheats, check evelyn post mech char got tossed in bot jail. It is better to have a powerful water that can keep reviving you then always having to revive yourself because you'll be a ghost most of the time and signing on those waters u risk them to die if they are weak. I'm not saying reflect makes me invincible but it will help keep me alive to revive, after all what use is a dead water.

Temper maybe not.Bad choice of words or not fully thinking before you speak maybe who knows, but seems to come across harsh or in the wrong way.So are we finished here now? Both of us have valid points and this is goin no place.

IInFernuS
11-08-2007, 06:34

like i told u in game somedays ago MECH cant do any.
we already unallied her.. she thinks can be the 'GOD" of this side we given to her one chance and.. she ****ed with everything again no worry she wont touch ur guild i wont let her x) ;)

~Damien~
11-08-2007, 08:33
like i told u in game somedays ago MECH cant do any.
we already unallied her.. she thinks can be the 'GOD" of this side we given to her one chance and.. she ****ed with everything again no worry she wont touch ur guild i wont let her x) ;)

:)

chaospawn
11-09-2007, 22:32
Lol.....the drama that serac causes wherever she goes....

cleo
11-11-2007, 10:59
Don't hate the db buyers hate the noobs who actually pay the inflated prices for dbs because they are too lazy to look about for lower prices.
Because if noone bought their dbs they would be forced to lower the price.

aphrodit3
11-11-2007, 18:06
Don't hate the db buyers hate the noobs who actually pay the inflated prices for dbs because they are too lazy to look about for lower prices.
Because if noone bought their dbs they would be forced to lower the price.

good point cleo ~ but wrong thread?

~Damien~
11-11-2007, 18:11
good point cleo ~ but wrong thread?

Haha this thread was talking about inflation >.< I dunno how these threads run off topic so frequently.

aphrodit3
11-11-2007, 18:12
Haha this thread was talking about inflation >.< I dunno how these threads run off topic so frequently.

o
old n slow :o