PDA

View Full Version : Beware!!!! scammer >>> MattheW

Anushka
11-04-2007, 18:23
well it so happens that someone came to me today telling me about how sucky this game turned and that he was tired of his RB char and handed me Account and Pass.. i guess with the expectation of me giving that char super gear and soc and what not.. well im not as dumb as it seems.. since he didnt give me full info i only changed the password and waited... in a matter of 15 minutes he changed passwords again since he never gave out full Info and was able to request it of the webpage... all he gained was 3 lvls ... no harm done... not this time

so as a warning to everyone that wants a reborn water-warrior .... DONT DO IT... its just another way of scamming you out of gear and gold..

and if you read this MattheW... it was nice while it lasted .. hope you find your way home from BirdIsland ;)

Jeann8123
11-04-2007, 19:18
Lol yea.

Should of made it black Lol.

Someone gave me a char. A long time ago.

Still got the char. But it sits now at 30k pkp.

It will always be up there.

msdrake is the name. Look on top players.

dragon007
11-05-2007, 09:15
well it so happens that someone came to me today telling me about how sucky this game turned and that he was tired of his RB char and handed me Account and Pass.. i guess with the expectation of me giving that char super gear and soc and what not.. well im not as dumb as it seems.. since he didnt give me full info i only changed the password and waited... in a matter of 15 minutes he changed passwords again since he never gave out full Info and was able to request it of the webpage... all he gained was 3 lvls ... no harm done... not this time

so as a warning to everyone that wants a reborn water-warrior .... DONT DO IT... its just another way of scamming you out of gear and gold..

and if you read this MattheW... it was nice while it lasted .. hope you find your way home from BirdIsland ;)

was it some warior named LollS ??

Anushka
11-06-2007, 23:17
his name was MatheW a rb but i guess if he had any prog running behind it i dont take chances thats y i have 2 diff pcs lol:D

Jeann8123
11-07-2007, 07:48
We had two at home but one crashed :(.