PDA

View Full Version : Hi, anyone from the Gemini server?

Dzeno
11-04-2007, 05:26
Hello everybody! I joined this game yesterday on the Gemini server and so far it seems like a good game.
I was just wondering if there are any Guilds from Gemini accepting new players?

SioKanla
11-04-2007, 08:01
Wow this is the like 4th person who came to here and said they joined Gemini this week. What made you want to join Gemini I'm curious.

Sum0
11-04-2007, 10:34
Hello everybody! I joined this game yesterday on the Gemini server and so far it seems like a good game.

o.o" Sup

DanceWithArrows
11-04-2007, 11:26
lol leave before its too late :P

Zero18
11-04-2007, 12:07

TheEternal
11-04-2007, 12:17
Wow this is the like 4th person who came to here and said they joined Gemini this week. What made you want to join Gemini I'm curious.

I joined Gemini because it's my girlfriend's star sign... Haha.

Figured it might bring me good luck.

Zero18
11-04-2007, 12:54

aphrodit3
11-04-2007, 14:41
welcome!

rule 1) give teh aphrodite dbs

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
11-04-2007, 15:47
welcome!

rule 1) give teh aphrodite dbs

Rule 2. Give Eclipse everything else....

aphrodit3
11-04-2007, 15:57
Rule 2. Give Eclipse everything else....

rule 3) teh eclipse give everything else to teh aphrodite

DanceWithArrows
11-04-2007, 16:58
rule 4) join EliteSquad

Kitsu
11-04-2007, 20:21
Hello and welcome, take some time to familiarise yourself with the game and players first. Commit to a guild ONLY after you know the whole deal. Some guilds like EliteSquad are Guildwar going guilds so they have their own enemies and allies and once you're in you're expected to lvl hard and help guild with GW. I've friends in there but GW time just doesn't match when I can play normally so I'm in a neutral guild (non-GW going).

^^ Any questions feel free to ask and a more experienced player'll help you out. Lol if they all bully you, just give me a pm with your Q and I'll get back to you as soon as I log on next time. Happy playing :)

Firesoul
11-04-2007, 21:51
Hi, anyone from the Gemini server?

err.. this is Gemini forum so uhm.. we are all from gemini o.o
lolol

and welcome ;o

Kitsu
11-05-2007, 00:48
err.. this is Gemini forum so uhm.. we are all from gemini o.o
lolol

and welcome ;o

He prob posted in community or newcomers first and this got shifted.

Godwho
11-05-2007, 01:04

if u ever join any guild..... just buy your self db while at it....U will never get to level.....fight fight fight.....nob guild are ok....lay low untill u get to high level

Slanesh
11-05-2007, 04:59
guilds u shouldnt join:

1) Every Guild Kakashi is in
2) Every Guild Badboy is in
3) Every Guild TrojRaptor is in
4) Every Guild that is allied to a Guild in which
a) Kakashi is in
b) BadBoy is in
c) TrojRaptor is in

guilds u should join:

1) Every Guild Kakashi isnt in
2) Every Guild Badboy isnt in
3) Every Guild TrojRaptor isnt in
4) Every Guild that is enemied to a Guild in which
a) Kakashi is in
b) BadBoy is in
c) TrojRaptor is in

Solution: Join EliteSquad

Ill add more later, cuz im kinda busy!

VendettaEUP
11-05-2007, 07:21
x( ***** you said you were leaving ES.

Kakashi and Badboy are fine.

T-Rap is a queerbait though.

VendettaEUP
11-05-2007, 07:22

Mine too. Hrhr.

VendettaEUP
11-05-2007, 07:25
Just dont join Journey, 300, or EliteSquad.
(I like very few 300's, Rest are ***lords.)

Or look out for me. :cool:

Godwho
11-05-2007, 08:16
Just dont join Journey, 300, or EliteSquad.
(I like very few 300's, Rest are ***lords.)

Or look out for me. :cool:

you suck ass...lol...

VendettaEUP
11-05-2007, 08:55
With 3-15K Pings anyone sucks ass. Wait till I have 150-300.

YouzY
11-05-2007, 10:41

I got same ping if i use communicator for internet lol

Slanesh
11-05-2007, 11:02
x( ***** you said you were leaving ES.

Kakashi and Badboy are fine.

T-Rap is a queerbait though.

oh sheeet i forgot about 300, thx for adding it. btw it seems u didnt get me right >.< i never said that ill leave ES =.=

VendettaEUP
11-05-2007, 12:46
oh sheeet i forgot about 300, thx for adding it. btw it seems u didnt get me right >.< i never said that ill leave ES =.=

You wanted to join my Guild. =o=

VendettaEUP
11-05-2007, 13:19
you suck ass...lol...

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y294/DigitalHitmann/?action=view&current=SoYouThinkYouOwn.flv

Ping check. Please amuse me with your ****ty come backs.

DanceWithArrows
11-05-2007, 18:22
Hello and welcome, take some time to familiarise yourself with the game and players first. Commit to a guild ONLY after you know the whole deal. Some guilds like EliteSquad are Guildwar going guilds so they have their own enemies and allies and once you're in you're expected to lvl hard and help guild with GW. I've friends in there but GW time just doesn't match when I can play normally so I'm in a neutral guild (non-GW going).

^^ Any questions feel free to ask and a more experienced player'll help you out. Lol if they all bully you, just give me a pm with your Q and I'll get back to you as soon as I log on next time. Happy playing :)

not true. momo was like lvl 100 for nearly a year...and hes considered pretty respected ( NO OFFENSE MOMO)
...well he did gain a surge of lvls afterwards though

VendettaEUP
11-05-2007, 18:50
Because potency was released and he got sockets from the GM. So no duh.

Kitsu
11-05-2007, 19:34
Yeah lucky Momo did get free socs lol but he's a special case :p helps when you're good friends with the GL you you should know that :p I met Reyam through Momo.

VendettaEUP
11-05-2007, 20:13
ReyaM = F4n4tico = ***lord

Opal[GM] = Apri1 = Gave sockets to Momo.

Kitsu
11-05-2007, 21:40
ReyaM = F4n4tico = ***lord

Opal[GM] = Apri1 = Gave sockets to Momo.
I think everyone somehow or other have their pet hates... some hate fana, some hate Damien, some hate harrisson, some hate Digi... lol and as you know... some hate triaxe. Part of the game... I don't get the reasons sometimes though... Fana's a fairly nice guy when I was interacting with him and recently talking to you, I'm seeing a new side of you I didn't get to see before.

VendettaEUP
11-05-2007, 21:44
I think everyone somehow or other have their pet hates... some hate fana, some hate Damien, some hate harrisson, some hate Digi... lol and as you know... some hate triaxe. Part of the game... I don't get the reasons sometimes though... Fana's a fairly nice guy when I was interacting with him and recently talking to you, I'm seeing a new side of you I didn't get to see before.

Damn I got the shaft. I hate everyone there named but myself.

Oh and, Once you go to ES and leave for another guild. Your an enemy for life.

Sum0
11-05-2007, 21:44

Ur wasting ur time x)

VendettaEUP
11-05-2007, 21:45
Oh and, F4n4tico is a thieving backstabber. Thats why.

Kitsu
11-05-2007, 22:14
Lol, I'm just presenting my POV, not trying to change anyone's. :p Such a lot of hate James... People usually list their hate list... I think you'ld be the opposite.. you've got a like list and hate the rest lol.

VendettaEUP
11-05-2007, 22:16
Lol, I'm just presenting my POV, not trying to change anyone's. :p Such a lot of hate James... People usually list their hate list... I think you'ld be the opposite.. you've got a like list and hate the rest lol.

I like to be original.

Now...Im going to bed. Like I said. So take my <3 for the second time.

Gute Nacht.

Kitsu
11-05-2007, 22:17
^_^ Nite good to be original lol.

Godwho
11-06-2007, 00:01

do i have to paste the screen shots....remmber that time i called u for a dule.....lol.....u act like a big shot.....i made u look like a nob ...and u never said anything about a lag....u wont darting across the screen...u wont laging.......u just suck ass.......alot

sonrisa
11-06-2007, 02:56
Hi I am newest in the Gemini Too

rhearranged
11-06-2007, 03:03
do i have to paste the screen shots....remmber that time i called u for a dule.....lol.....u act like a big shot.....i made u look like a nob ...and u never said anything about a lag....u wont darting across the screen...u wont laging.......u just suck ass.......alot

what about u? ur always whinning like a little *** to me, weak little sissy

Godwho
11-06-2007, 03:51
what about u? ur always whinning like a little *** to me, weak little sissy

I dont whine..I just love calling u names , each word i call u describes you picture perfect.... :)

how would u like suck my balls , come on why dont u just suck my balls.....please why wont u....dont plpease o please dont say that Im too much for you :D.

You're a Wh.ore to the max ...........go tell them that i call u bad names. Let me get ban..then you can go consume alot Ballszzz . ^^

VendettaEUP
11-06-2007, 11:09

Uh - Hey genious. Look at the movie. I lag all the time. Learn to spell and go back to school and get some grammar. Then you can come to me and talk about sucking ass. You live in a virtual world just like F4n4tico. It's sad really.

11-06-2007, 16:20
Welcome o.o

Godwho
11-06-2007, 19:11
Uh - Hey genious. Look at the movie. I lag all the time. Learn to spell and go back to school and get some grammar. Then you can come to me and talk about sucking ass. You live in a virtual world just like F4n4tico. It's sad really.

hahahahahahh ha hah ah a ha h ...my grammar is good enough for u to understand u lil ass sucking nobb:). I got a life, I come online to piss off users like your self :)

Godwho
11-06-2007, 19:16
Haha, I just tell it like it is. Hate people who act big and mighty on forums or in game when they're wrong :/ I always give people a few chances to talk to me so I can try find out what they're like.

Our forum's Starshine's "rowdiest by far" forum lol if I can make it easier for her I'll try ^^

hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhh. U can suck a nut too :)

Godwho
11-06-2007, 19:18
Jokes alllll Jokes . hahahahahha hash hsa hs sh zzzzzzzzzzzhahahhahahha..................

Godwho
11-06-2007, 19:30
Haha, I just tell it like it is. Hate people who act big and mighty on forums or in game when they're wrong :/ I always give people a few chances to talk to me so I can try find out what they're like.

Our forum's Starshine's "rowdiest by far" forum lol if I can make it easier for her I'll try ^^

so what u saying u hate me? come fight me then if u hate me so much...To me u are the one thats talking big...and you only talking is this thread cuz , U might hate me...I dont know who u r.....U might just want to get noticed by me ....or u feeling lonely, u backing up for digi cuz U love him so much, if u do u can go suck each others nuts. haha

Kitsu
11-06-2007, 20:30
so what u saying u hate me? come fight me then if u hate me so much...To me u are the one thats talking big...and you only talking is this thread cuz , U might hate me...I dont know who u r.....U might just want to get noticed by me ....or u feeling lonely, u backing up for digi cuz U love him so much, if u do u can go suck each others nuts. haha

I've got no intentions of being associated with you if how you are on forums is how you are on game and in r/l. You're just a lil hothead out for a fight picking on everyone. FYI kiddo, try biology lessons, girls don't have "nuts".

Kitsu
11-06-2007, 20:55
Geez guys, if you have problems with each other's skills, fight it out in game. From what I see on Jame's vid... he lags worse than my sis's laptop does at times :/

>_> Godwho... try a vacuum cleaner if you like the sensation so much. James can be an arsehole at times but he ain't a *****. If you attempt to have an intelligent conversation with him maybe you'll see the other side to him.

VendettaEUP
11-06-2007, 20:58
Geez guys, if you have problems with each other's skills, fight it out in game. From what I see on Jame's vid... he lags worse than my sis's laptop does at times :/

>_> Godwho... try a vacuum cleaner if you like the sensation so much. James can be an arsehole at times but he ain't a *****. If you attempt to have an intelligent conversation with him maybe you'll see the other side to him.

I think someone likes me. D'awww im all red now.

Kitsu
11-06-2007, 22:15
I think someone likes me. D'awww im all red now.

Starshine
11-07-2007, 00:54

You guys win that award hands down. :p

VendettaEUP
11-07-2007, 00:56
Thank you, Thank you. I accept the "******* of the Year" award with great honor. May years of *****iness ensue our forum for years to come.

Kitsu
11-07-2007, 09:47
You guys win that award hands down. :p
Lol, don't think I'll siggy this one :p