PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, My name is Brian

thenemeanlion
11-02-2007, 04:08
i am new to Conquer Online, just wondering which job is more suitable for a starter to play and which server to choose?

HTAPAWASOv2.0
11-02-2007, 04:11
I would choose warrior as your first class, as they are easy to level, cheap to equip and have good rebirth (if you don't know what that is, don't worry yet) prospects.

My favourite class :)

Kitsu
11-02-2007, 04:47
Nothing's cheap after lotto but wars are a good mellee starting class, compared to other classes they are cheaper to equip, lvl fast solo. OR Go for tao and at lvl 40 go water tao, they get plvled the fastest lvling in teams. Also have the fastest Rebirth and you keep healing spells and buffing spells.

BeTe
11-02-2007, 05:04
i am new to Conquer Online, just wondering which job is more suitable for a starter to play and which server to choose?

there is pros and Cons for all class.. depends on which class U like..
Trojan:- have high attack, relatively fast when u lvling by yourself, and its equipment is pretty expensive
Warrior:- fast in lvling, equipment pretty cheap, pretty low HP
Archer:- very good hunter, quite expense for starting character due to large consumption of arrow, but as u get higher lvl this class would enable u to earn quick $$
Taoist:- at lvl 40, this job split into 2 class, Water and Fire
Water Taoist:- usually a support class, fast lvling (if u have high level archer), very slow if u lvl it by yourself
Fire Taoist:- good pker :D, decent skill, slow lvling

As for my suggestion, you can start with archer. lvl it till lvl 23 (when u learn scatter). then u can put it in TG, while start with other character (probably Warrior). if you like, you might want to try all the job to see which job u enjoy play the most. :p

Kitsu
11-02-2007, 05:10
Unless you have a strong will, I suggest you not go firetao as your first char. I went fire and started my archer 1 year after her... they're nearly same lvl now. Shows you how slow fires lvl :(

Whatever class you pick, for fast money, use the money go to BI and pick up stuff for an hour. You'll get to pick up gear you can use, money as well as if you're lucky, quality items. While you're there get a plvling team if you can and get to lvl 70 while you pick up items.

Tecuh
11-02-2007, 06:30
I would choose warrior as your first class, as they are easy to level, cheap to equip and have good rebirth (if you don't know what that is, don't worry yet) prospects.

My favourite class :)

I approve. Warrior is a good choice for starter.

Starshine
11-02-2007, 07:25
Agreed... even with 1st rb warriors getting reflect on 2nd rb... (cheap) prices for warrior equipment have remained largely the same.. at least on my server. Anyway, warriors are a great first class as it is much easier to level towards the end of the career. Almost all the other classes are the opposite.

Holey-Monk
11-02-2007, 07:30

Neptune is a alright server ill help ya Just let me know ur name and tell me when your online.

War or Archer be a good starting Class

Tecuh
11-02-2007, 09:43
Neptune is a alright server ill help ya Just let me know ur name and tell me when your online.

War or Archer be a good starting Class

Is that why all the Egyptians tend to be archers?

Polar_
11-02-2007, 09:53
Unless you have a strong will, I suggest you not go firetao as your first char. I went fire and started my archer 1 year after her... they're nearly same lvl now. Shows you how slow fires lvl :(

Whatever class you pick, for fast money, use the money go to BI and pick up stuff for an hour. You'll get to pick up gear you can use, money as well as if you're lucky, quality items. While you're there get a plvling team if you can and get to lvl 70 while you pick up items.

+1 on the "no fire tao" thing. I've killed well over a year (2 but I have an excuse. . .dial-up) to get to 120 on my tao. Got to 105 on a war in months(once I finally got me some DSL). You can get decent gear for a warrior. I even managed a single soc elite armor for 15 million ( I was VERY lucky)

tsurano
11-02-2007, 14:02
don't go water as a first account:x
took me 2 years to reborn (i was lazy and spent half my time in jail)
but still is hard without a high level archer friend and some sockets

SioKanla
11-02-2007, 14:56
Warrior. Use the forums. Read all guides. Take Care.

Greystar
11-02-2007, 21:24
even an archer with junk gear levels ok, get it up so u can plvl/hunt in slowapes <one of my fav spawns> then make your warrior and you can afford to get him decent/good gear,

Holey-Monk
11-02-2007, 22:32
Is that why all the Egyptians tend to be archers?

Good question. Why you think they listen a newb from hell like me?

thenemeanlion
11-03-2007, 10:33
i chosen archer as my 1st char and i chose Gemini server, anyone there can powerlevel me?

SioKanla
11-03-2007, 11:35
i chosen archer as my 1st char and i chose Gemini server, anyone there can powerlevel me?

Its better to level yourself. You get a feel for the game. Money and Better Equiptment.

TheEternal
11-03-2007, 11:40
Its better to level yourself. You get a feel for the game. Money and Better Equiptment.

You also get attacked by random ***s who have nothing better to do. :rolleyes:

I just started this game, and already I've experienced mass amounts of mob stealing, and PK'ing.

What an amazing game.

SioKanla
11-03-2007, 11:42
You probably picked a bad server.

Tecuh
11-03-2007, 11:43
Mayfaire is for the win.

TheEternal
11-03-2007, 11:44
You probably picked a bad server.

I play on Gemini... Is this a bad server?

SioKanla
11-03-2007, 11:45
Mayfaire is for the win.

Tecu's Kingdom.It's good because it has a few good people and one godly person. But your economy fails.

SioKanla
11-03-2007, 11:46
I play on Gemini... Is this a bad server?

The way you talk about it yes.

TheEternal
11-03-2007, 11:47
The way you talk about it yes.

Oh well, too late now... I hate skipping servers.

Guess I just have to live with idiots... Not unlike most other games, I suppose.

Tecuh
11-03-2007, 11:47
Tecuh's Kingdom.It's good because it has a few good people and one godly person.

It's Tecu's Kingdom, you heathen!

But your economy fails.

Not to mention Jason aka Get0ffMyLawn who peekays every single new player.

SioKanla
11-03-2007, 11:49
It's Tecu's Kingdom, you heathen!

Not to mention Jason aka Get0ffMyLawn who peekays every single new player.Why did you drop the h? and yeah but GOML doesn't seem to bad.

Tecuh
11-03-2007, 11:50
Why did you drop the h? and yeah but GOML doesn't seem to bad.

Because I'm Tecu, not Tecuh. My original forum account named Tecu just got banned so I had to add the h

SioKanla
11-03-2007, 11:53
Because I'm Tecu, not Tecuh. My original forum account named Tecu just got banned so I had to add the h

Im sorry Master.

Tecuh
11-03-2007, 12:06
Im sorry Master.

I forgive you.

SioKanla
11-03-2007, 12:07
I forgive you.

Tecu :D

Tecuh
11-03-2007, 12:16
Tecu :D

;)

SioKanla
11-03-2007, 12:18
;)

The forum is like dead :(.

Tecuh
11-03-2007, 12:19
The forum is like dead :(.

Maybe I should be leveling my water but it's slow. 25 percent per hour.

SioKanla
11-03-2007, 12:20
Maybe I should be leveling my water but it's slow. 25 percent per hour.

I should be leveling my warrior but it's kinda boring lab 2 blows. Tecu do you have MSN =o?

Tecuh
11-03-2007, 12:21
I should be leveling my warrior but it's kinda boring lab 2 blows. Tecu do you have MSN =o?

You can see it in my profile ;)

BeTe
11-03-2007, 19:50
Oh well, too late now... I hate skipping servers.

Guess I just have to live with idiots... Not unlike most other games, I suppose.

late is better than never ;)

TheEternal
11-03-2007, 19:55
late is better than never ;)

Good point, but I have met some very nice players on Gemini, too.

The guild "~Journey~" appears to be full of 'em.

I'll stick with my choice. (Partly because I'm lazy, also.)

Holey-Monk
11-03-2007, 20:55
You can see it in my profile ;)

Well im free and happy. Im no longer his slave. And he still limps so ha i win.

Starshine
11-05-2007, 06:48
Good point, but I have met some very nice players on Gemini, too.

The guild "~Journey~" appears to be full of 'em.

I'll stick with my choice. (Partly because I'm lazy, also.)

Good luck in Gemini. I moderate that forum as well. You may want to introduce yourself in that section of chit-chat... it may lead to more people helping you out in game.

TheEternal
11-05-2007, 10:51
Good luck in Gemini. I moderate that forum as well. You may want to introduce yourself in that section of chit-chat... it may lead to more people helping you out in game.

Perhaps I will.

I don't think I've actually posted outside of this forum yet... Hah.

Starshine
11-05-2007, 10:56
Perhaps I will.

I don't think I've actually posted outside of this forum yet... Hah.

There are more "Kitsu's" out there :)

TheEternal
11-05-2007, 11:23

Seems I picked a pretty decent server. Although some random guy kept attacking me in BI last night. I was just sitting down, chilling while I spoke to people online, and ever time I looked back, he was hitting on me again... How ***.

Kitsu
11-05-2007, 15:55

:o I'm going to siggy this lol first time to be recognised by a mod ^_^ I just like helping out new players, I know I had a rough time getting to where I am today. :D

You're my favourate mod <3 Starshine

Kitsu
11-05-2007, 15:57
Seems I picked a pretty decent server. Although some random guy kept attacking me in BI last night. I was just sitting down, chilling while I spoke to people online, and ever time I looked back, he was hitting on me again... How ***.

Next time that happens, call in the guild channel, someone'll come sort it out (introduce him to a club) or flash fry him lol. No-one picks on our guildies and gets away with it. If something happens too fast, press f12, that's the game print screen, then you can go to the game screens folder and get the jpg and figure out who killed you or whatever and then let us know. BI and AC are the traditional troublemaker's hangouts though, I don't recommend hanging out there unless with friends or guildies.

TheEternal
11-05-2007, 19:51
Next time that happens, call in the guild channel, someone'll come sort it out (introduce him to a club) or flash fry him lol. No-one picks on our guildies and gets away with it. If something happens too fast, press f12, that's the game print screen, then you can go to the game screens folder and get the jpg and figure out who killed you or whatever and then let us know. BI and AC are the traditional troublemaker's hangouts though, I don't recommend hanging out there unless with friends or guildies.

The guy was terribly slow. When I wasn't AFK, he couldn't touch me. Still, annoying.

I did mention his name in guild, but I don't think anyone was online at the time. Doesn't matter. Only lost 904 EXP when he killed me AFK, so no loss.

Kitsu
11-05-2007, 20:17
Alternatively, sit close to guards, they kill all flashing people so it deters some from trying to pk. The only people who would trt pk you would sit next to you, summon guard, hit and run away. Their guards get taken out in 2 hits by the town guards. Still, if you get bullied, take the name and guild down, class and lvl if you know and let us know. We'll look out for him/her or even chase them down sometimes. In our guild no-one gets bullied.

TheEternal
11-05-2007, 20:29
Alternatively, sit close to guards, they kill all flashing people so it deters some from trying to pk. The only people who would trt pk you would sit next to you, summon guard, hit and run away. Their guards get taken out in 2 hits by the town guards. Still, if you get bullied, take the name and guild down, class and lvl if you know and let us know. We'll look out for him/her or even chase them down sometimes. In our guild no-one gets bullied.

I'll remember to hit F12 in future. I don't want to seem like a hassle, though.

I'm new, I'm bound to get picked on at first. :(

Kitsu
11-05-2007, 21:36
I'll remember to hit F12 in future. I don't want to seem like a hassle, though.

I'm new, I'm bound to get picked on at first. :(
That's how the way things go, BUT it's not how they SHOULD go. Now you're in our guild, let us take care of you. Also bad habit, they learn they can get away picking on you, they'll keep coming back to get you.

TheEternal
11-05-2007, 21:44
That's how the way things go, BUT it's not how they SHOULD go. Now you're in our guild, let us take care of you. Also bad habit, they learn they can get away picking on you, they'll keep coming back to get you.

I'll get revenge one day, though. I'll always hang out in newb armour and they'll just assume I've not levelled much... Then we'll see who gets the last laugh... MWahaha. (It'll be me, by the way.) :p

Kitsu
11-05-2007, 21:48
I'll get revenge one day, though. I'll always hang out in newb armour and they'll just assume I've not levelled much... Then we'll see who gets the last laugh... MWahaha. (It'll be me, by the way.) :p
^_^ All the best, but you gotta lvl for that lol.

TheEternal
11-05-2007, 21:49
^_^ All the best, but you gotta lvl for that lol.

True... I hate levelling, though. :(

Almost got to 32 today, but then I got bored and logged off... D'oh.

KaosKnight
11-06-2007, 11:58
Hi i nooop, maek signutare for mi tecu mastor blez, blvl me 130? ok or no? lawls. And Star why didint you refer teh nub to arbiter? We're nice pplz neh? 'cept for... Lee, Ash, Brandon (all of em) jenna, lilla , alicia, hero, chase and me...holy **** that's all of us....my bad :S

Starshine
11-06-2007, 12:11
I am moving this thread over to the Gemini server as the OP has made his decision to play there.

sonrisa
11-06-2007, 16:19
Hi Mr. Brian

Kitsu
11-06-2007, 19:49
^^ We welcome another new player to Gemini, Hope it all goes well for you. Happy playing~ Any questions ask away. :)

Sum0
11-06-2007, 20:41
Hello o.o"

Momochi~Zabuza
11-06-2007, 21:36
brian want a cookie from momo o.o?

Sum0
11-06-2007, 21:45

o.o"...andrei will use chupy card pl0x

VendettaEUP
11-06-2007, 21:46
Dont take candy from strangers. Especially Momo.

BAdbOYx
11-08-2007, 09:57

dont start play this **** plx ;x

BAdbOYx
11-08-2007, 09:58

water pro o.o invisibility pro =x nb

VendettaEUP
11-08-2007, 10:07
I should of went Water...