PDA

View Full Version : ~Archer~ <<-- I caught using macro

~Damien~
10-31-2007, 20:24
Ok so i'm training at baskilisks yesterday and shotcaller from my guild is running around alien serpents he tells me to come see this, I show up ~Archer~ is standing there getting zapped by 5 alien serps and her dura on equip is like 10/11 left on boots/armor/ears/neck, the equip is deimos equip +7 super 2 soc -3's
When we kill the monsters she would jump to a new spawn, like she was using a macro and ran out of arrows, it was instant everytime, we tried to whisper her but no response, so I thought hmmm I might as well save this nice gear cause that would suck to lose it, so I pk ~Archer~ thinking i'm doing her a favour. Her ghost floats to the right almost off screen then signs off o.o
An hour later I am still training and she shows up at basks, I told her what I did and he said thanks np.
Today I go to basks and ~Archer~ is at bridge and starts attacking me like crazy, flying and taking off her bow to do melee n all that, trying to pk me but i had tons of pots so np. It is obvious it is not the same person playing on the char and we talk...

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: hello[21:7]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: why?[21:7]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: you PKed me before[21:8]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: enemy list[21:8]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: now you get paid back[21:8]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: i saved your equip yesterday[21:8]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: stop[21:8]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: and listen[21:8]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: ok?[21:8]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: is this deimos?[21:8]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: you PKed all my chars[21:8]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: no this is not deimos[21:8]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: yo man just chill and read[21:8]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: i ****ING SAVED YOUR EQUIP YESTERDy[21:8]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: yesterday u ewre botting[21:8]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: and u were the only one at alien serps[21:9]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: and u just kept jumping around[21:9]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: u ran out of arrows[21:9]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: i saw u macroing[21:9]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: and these 5 alien serps were raping your dura[21:9]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: your dura was done to 10/11 on all equip[21:9]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: and if i had left u there for another 5 min ud be ****ed[21:9]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: your +7 2 soc -3s would be gone[21:9]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: lol[21:9]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: no it wouldnt[21:9]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: i kept them off u but u just kept jumping[21:9]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: would have logged off[21:9]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: i videod u macroing[21:9]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: and how i pked u and then your ghost signed off[21:10]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: send it in ive got many archers[21:10]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: next time i see you youre dead[21:10]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: i ****ing saved your equip i could have let it disapear[21:10]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: wait until I do tell deimos about you threatening his char[21:10]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: i'm not threatening i'm telling u its real[21:10]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: i have proof for u[21:10]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: saying you videod this and videod that[21:10]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: i dont really give a ****[21:10]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: i'm not gonna bust u buddy but i know what u did[21:10]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: and i saved your ****[21:10]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: wow what a ****ing *******[21:10]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: i save your equip and your a ***** to me[21:11]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: you saved me 3-5 more minutes of standing there[21:11]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: real nice[21:11]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: buddy your equip would be gone if it wasn't for me[21:11]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: I was told you did that but I didn't know the name[21:11]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: and this is your thanks?[21:11]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: I saw enemy list, and you right there[21:11]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: you obviously dont get it, nothing would have been broken[21:11]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: it logs at 3[21:11]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: xD[21:11]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: botters log off at 3 dura[21:11]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: well i don't bot so i don't know those things[21:11]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: so why get mad your lvl 130 and i did it to save u[21:12]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: and your being a ***** to me i was just tryna help buddy[21:12]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: as I said[21:12]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: I saw enemy list someone who had PKed me[21:12]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: and i attacked[21:12]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: thats all[21:12]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: then don't attack me[21:12]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: i helped u[21:12]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: delete me from enemy list[21:12]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: i won't try to bust u just don't ****ing attack me[21:12]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: we'll see about that, im discussing with the owners of the char what you just said[21:12]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: **** i try to do a nice deed and this **** happens[21:12]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: we will decide what to do with you[21:12]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: well..[21:13]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: we will decide hahahaha[21:13]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: buddy[21:13]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: TROY, who told me about it[21:13]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: didnt tell me the name[21:13]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: don't make me laugh[21:13]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: just said that it happened[21:13]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: you are way too ****y[21:13]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: nah u are[21:13]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: im gonna have to rape you I see[21:13]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: cya[21:13]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: wow get a life there[21:13]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: and btw i got ss of u saying u use macro xD[21:13]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: so why u tryna act cool[21:13]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: i never said i use anything[21:13]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: your a ****ing cheater no one respects cheaters[21:13]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: i said a bot logs off at 3 dura[21:13]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: how do u know this?[21:14]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: blah blah blah still dont care[21:14]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: send it in[21:14]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: how do u know that hmm?[21:14]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: everyone knows[21:14]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: u know about cheats?[21:14]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: botters been around forever[21:14]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: #27 ya ya save it[21:14]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: done spending time talking to some arrogant ***** now[21:14]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: i did u a favour cause i thought your equip would break, what if a gm found u doing tha[21:14]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: that instead?[21:14]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: ud have been bot jailed[21:14]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: and id be on the other 130 archer ive got[21:15]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: big whoop[21:15]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: this arrogant ***** could have saved u from bot jail[21:15]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: im standing there afk[21:15]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: could have been just afk[21:15]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: left the computer[21:15]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: doesnt mean im botting[21:15]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: ...[21:15]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: lol@that.[21:15]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: well ud have to keep making 130 archers cause botters always get busted[21:15]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: just a matter of time[21:15]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: okie dokie im plvling another one now[21:15]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: so you got 3 130s to go[21:15]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: u do that nerd lol[21:15]

I hate people who use any kind of macro/cheat that ruins the game

Camz
10-31-2007, 20:44
Wow how ungrateful, I'm the one who told triton about it and called him there, I noticed ~Archer~ 's dura goin down fast in alien serps while I was there on shotcaller looking to pk a melee water named ^dimpy^.

After whispering for a while with no reply me and triton killed the monsters surrounding ~Archer~ to help him (since it was Diemos' char and I remember him as ally guildy and friend of shotcaller, and well shiit I know nobody would wanna lose super +7 2 sdg -3 necky and ears and same stats but 2 spg boots)

We noticed he just hopped to another set of monsters and stood their again, so his dura started goin down again. Everytime we killed the mob of Alien Serps surrounding him he just hopped or ran to another. Then it was obvious that he was botting but had no arrows equipped or all arrows had finished.

So just incase he didnt come back to the computer and notice his dura before his gear broke we did him a favor and pked him. (as diemos himself replied to me once Auto Disconnect can be disabled so I had no way of knowing if he would d/c before his gear broke :confused:)

Here are some screenies of it:

http://imajr.com/11477405_406596

http://imajr.com/11486452_406598

http://imajr.com/11502077_406601

http://imajr.com/11505749_406602

http://imajr.com/11507655_406603

Sum0
10-31-2007, 21:28
Lol. Should have made a vid :rolleyes:

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
10-31-2007, 21:49
Come on now... both of you guys should know the phrase Nice Guys Finish Last...

Camz
10-31-2007, 21:53
I didnt plan on sendin him to botjail (since i was trying to help him o.o'') so didnt see the need for video

Sum0
10-31-2007, 21:55
I didnt plan on sendin him to botjail (since i was trying to help him o.o'') so didnt see the need for video

o.o" See j00 on msn <3

Kitsu
10-31-2007, 22:11
Yet another example of why sometimes helping people on CO leads to wars. Sorry this had to happen to you Damien :/ Just get his ungrateful arse banned >_>

MLD
11-01-2007, 01:37
MECH*cough cough*

VendettaEUP
11-01-2007, 06:00
MECH*cough cough*

Your brother was involved in MECH since the dawn of time. As well as married to Sarah.

VendettaEUP
11-01-2007, 06:01
Yet another example of why sometimes helping people on CO leads to wars. Sorry this had to happen to you Damien :/ Just get his ungrateful arse banned >_>

Everyone hates me and I havent even been to botjail once..
On any char for that matter.

Legit+1 o=

space
11-01-2007, 08:05
Everyone hates me and I havent even been to botjail once..
On any char for that matter.

Legit+1 o=

She's not talking to you.

space
11-01-2007, 08:06
MECH*cough cough*

Yep, only serac talks like that, lol.

VendettaEUP
11-01-2007, 08:41
She's not talking to you.

Shes talking in General. Dont be a smart-ass because you fail to do so.

space
11-01-2007, 10:10
Shes talking in General. Dont be a smart-ass because you fail to do so.

Need English lesson? "Get HIS ungrateful arse banned" is specific, not general, referring to the char in question...lol

VendettaEUP
11-01-2007, 10:14
Read Choy & Clark Basic English Grammar Chapters 18, 19 and 20.

And - Kiss a donkeys ass.

-His/her is used in a singular generalization. She could of used 'her', she could of used 'his'. Whereas if someone uses his/her instead of 'they' or a plural form.

I.E.:
1. Get their ungrateful ass banned.
2. Get her ungrateful ass banned.
3. Get his ungrateful ass banned.

Jim_Morrison
11-01-2007, 11:09
MECH*cough cough*

:(:(:(:(:(

space
11-01-2007, 11:17
[QUOTE=VendettaEUP;6638110]Read Choy & Clark Basic English Grammar Chapters 18, 19 and 20.

And - Kiss a donkeys ass.

-His/her is used in a singular generalization. She could of used 'her', she could of used 'his'. Whereas if someone uses his/her instead of 'they' or a plural form.

I.E.:
1. Get their ungrateful ass banned.
2. Get her ungrateful ass banned.
3. Get his ungrateful ass banned.[/QUOTEh

Rofl, so lemmie get this straight? When she said "get is ungrateful arse banned", she was including you right? She wasen't specifically speaking of the person in this case right? lol, lemmie see what bs u gonna concoct now.

VendettaEUP
11-01-2007, 12:21
Read the book - Im not going to press the issue. Its a stated fact that its use is for a generalization.

IE:

Incorrect: Everyone must plan (our) own excercise programs.
Correct: Everyone must plan (his/her) own excercise programs.

Its a generalization.

fireTama
11-01-2007, 15:17
[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: your dura was done to 10/11 on all equip[21:9]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: and if i had left u there for another 5 min ud be ****ed[21:9]

[Whisper]Trīton speaks to ~Archer~: your +7 2 soc -3s would be gone[21:9]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: lol[21:9]

[Whisper]~Archer~ speaks to Trīton: no it wouldnt[21:9]

Macro has auto-dc when dura is 3. Thats why ;) Mech is also known as a botter, so no wonder.

space
11-01-2007, 15:28
Read the book - Im not going to press the issue. Its a stated fact that its use is for a generalization.

IE:

Incorrect: Everyone must plan (our) own excercise programs.
Correct: Everyone must plan (his/her) own excercise programs.

Its a generalization.

In other words, she made a generalization including you in the sentence "Get his ungrateful arse banned" right? So you are ungrateful? For no reason? lol. Maybe you're just an arrogant guy and take every excuse to include yourself into everything. Either you really believe that people think about you all the time, or you have problems. Either way, you're not the most hated person on Gemini, people don't think about you 24/7, and you need to humble yourself cuz obviously, kitsu was not speaking to you. Peace out.

VendettaEUP
11-01-2007, 15:53
I could give a rats ass what you have to say. Im saying its a generalization which it is in the English language. Book says it, not me.

So as I said before - Kiss a donkeys ass.

Kitsu
11-01-2007, 18:40
Sadly Digi you overrate yourself. This thread wasn't aimed at you, unless you're the archer in question? Therefore when I say him, it's evident that I'm referring to the archer in question. When there's a topic being discussed it's understood is it not?

Thus far I've never had a high opinion of you and your behaviour on forums and in game disgusts me. However, not having seen you break any game rules, I am not calling for you to be banned. An arrogant arse you might be but ungrateful? I've yet to see or hear.

<3 Kev:D

VendettaEUP
11-01-2007, 18:58
Still doesnt contradict that its an english language rule of generalization. If I have to ill scan the chapters and post it. But what is the purpose of that? It would be another Triaxe incident saying that im bluffing or full'a ****. So you can plant your lips on that donkeys ass as well for being ignorant to the truth.

But dont blame me, as Matt says:

"No 1 can help u"
"ya german"
":\"

Kitsu
11-01-2007, 19:22
Seeing as you insist... *sigh.

As with all languages, things change, native speakers bend the rules time to time, so what if I'm not "technically" correct? Are any other people calling that out? No, they understand perfectly well who I am referring to. So I'm technically wrong according to the book but then so is teh mojority of the population out there who uses the same expressions as I do. Languages evolve :) Live and learn.

No-one's saying you're wrong if you'll read carefully, so stop acting like a child. I'm sure the majority of players have no gripe about my English :)

VendettaEUP
11-01-2007, 19:25
Seeing as you insist... *sigh.

As with all languages, things change, native speakers bend the rules time to time, so what if I'm not "technically" correct? Are any other people calling that out? No, they understand perfectly well who I am referring to. So I'm technically wrong according to the book but then so is teh mojority of the population out there who uses the same expressions as I do. Languages evolve :) Live and learn.

No-one's saying you're wrong if you'll read carefully, so stop acting like a child. I'm sure the majority of players have no gripe about my English :)

Read your private messege. Its based on the prior messege you insinuating in calling me out on.

DuridX
11-01-2007, 22:10
I'd be highly skeptical of anything Damien says normally but if the guy is botting yeah get his butt banned.

Sorry this had to happen to you Damien
Bah! NOt in this lifetime!

space
11-02-2007, 00:36
LOL! She says a specific statement "get his ungrateful arse banned", and if it wasn't specific enough, she comes on and says it was specific, but you're still right? I said nothing about singular or plural, i said it was specific. You are NOT God. You are Not always right. People do Not spend their spend their spare time thinking...gee, i wonder what digi is doing. A 5 year old with basic knowledge of the English language can tell that the statement has absolutely nothing to do with you. You just have a really high opinion of yourself, lol. Feel free to pounce on any of my sentences, as I'm sure you click refresh on forums all day.
*Edit* Oh, and by "you" i mean "you" as in..."you, digitalhitmann"...i don't want my fancy English to confuse you ok?

VendettaEUP
11-02-2007, 06:30
LOL! She says a specific statement "get his ungrateful arse banned", and if it wasn't specific enough, she comes on and says it was specific, but you're still right? I said nothing about singular or plural, i said it was specific. You are NOT God. You are Not always right. People do Not spend their spend their spare time thinking...gee, i wonder what digi is doing. A 5 year old with basic knowledge of the English language can tell that the statement has absolutely nothing to do with you. You just have a really high opinion of yourself, lol. Feel free to pounce on any of my sentences, as I'm sure you click refresh on forums all day.
*Edit* Oh, and by "you" i mean "you" as in..."you, digitalhitmann"...i don't want my fancy English to confuse you ok?

Read the book. Dont complain your wrong. Even Kitsu admitted she was technically wrong.You could follow in the footsteps.

~Damien~
11-02-2007, 06:35
Who gives a shiz? Either way spacemonkey made a good point digi tries to spam every thread even when it has nothing to do with him.

space
11-02-2007, 13:37
Read the book. Dont complain your wrong. Even Kitsu admitted she was technically wrong.You could follow in the footsteps.

She wasn't wrong, you need to go outside and get some sun. Humble yourself, she wasn't talking to you, and why you keep going on is beyond me. I'm outta this topic, relax nerd.

VendettaEUP
11-02-2007, 16:02
She wasn't wrong, you need to go outside and get some sun. Humble yourself, she wasn't talking to you, and why you keep going on is beyond me. I'm outta this topic, relax nerd.

Aww. Poor DB buyer going the route of Triaxe. Sad state of affairs. Just admit that you were wrong. Why be like her and be stubbourn.

~Damien~
11-02-2007, 17:21
Aww. Poor DB buyer going the route of Triaxe. Sad state of affairs. Just admit that you were wrong. Why be like her and be stubbourn.

For someone who boasts about their english skills, you sure do make a lot of mistakes. For example your sentence "Sad state of affairs" is only a fragment, it contains the subject but no predicate. Every sentence must contain a subject while the pedicate tells something about the subject, therefore it should read something like "This is a sad state of affairs." Why attempt to grill someone else on their english James when yours is worse? :rolleyes:

DanceWithArrows
11-02-2007, 17:32
doesnt ~Archer~ belong to marc...

~Damien~
11-02-2007, 17:34
doesnt ~Archer~ belong to marc...

It used to, apparently his brother troy and some other people use it now. But yes marc got ~Archer~ to 130 with DarT so he could marry deimos and plvl himself to 130.

VendettaEUP
11-02-2007, 20:46
For someone who boasts about their english skills, you sure do make a lot of mistakes. For example your sentence "Sad state of affairs" is only a fragment, it contains the subject but no predicate. Every sentence must contain a subject while the pedicate tells something about the subject, therefore it should read something like "This is a sad state of affairs." Why attempt to grill someone else on their english James when yours is worse? :rolleyes:

Its a figure of speech. Dont be the bear with a sore *******.

Kitsu
11-02-2007, 21:20
Come on boys no more arguing. This thread isn't about correct English grammar.

space
11-03-2007, 00:28

NEVER! Digi must ALWAYS be right! He is NEVER wrong! He is his own God, lolz. Too bad he isn't anyone else's. True example of "ignorance is bliss". :rolleyes:

DanceWithArrows
11-03-2007, 12:23
huh....according to marc in our MSN convo once, he admitted to mystic merchanting exploiting numerous chars to 130. i shall post it when i feel like going to the other computer that has my screenies and bringing it to the PC where i can log onto forums

highwind
11-06-2007, 17:46
theirs never been any "legit" to this game for a LONG time now, i get botjailed for not botting....the GMs just dont care.

Ronny/Shim
11-07-2007, 02:17
theirs never been any "legit" to this game for a LONG time now, i get botjailed for not botting....the GMs just dont care.

Exactly.

VendettaEUP
11-07-2007, 05:08

I care. x(

sonrisa
11-07-2007, 06:29
I care. x(

Mr. VendettaEUP Is Having title GM???

Sum0
11-07-2007, 06:53

LOL

space
11-07-2007, 07:03

ROFL!!!!! Owned by a newbie....LOLLLLL!!!

VendettaEUP
11-07-2007, 07:21
"She" who is probably just someone ****in' around thinks I am a GM. How that owned me, I dont know. So you can take you're over obsessive amount of exclamation points and turn them back on yourself.

sonrisa
11-07-2007, 07:22
ROFL!!!!! Owned by a newbie....LOLLLLL!!!

sonrisa Is Making LVLS 28 Pls no nebie :mad:

space
11-07-2007, 07:24
sonrisa Is Making LVLS 28 Pls no nebie :mad:

I'm sorry :(

Kitsu
11-07-2007, 10:00
Lol,wonder how the game'll be if James was a GM... I'ld say he should make the BJing system fairer... no more BJ for dropping and moving >_>.

VendettaEUP
11-07-2007, 10:15
Lol,wonder how the game'll be if James was a GM... I'ld say he should make the BJing system fairer... no more BJ for dropping and moving >_>.

I've moderated/gamemastered/gamesaged games before...I was rank 10 outta 500 on LC boards (GS').

Not to mention I banned 87 players in one day for bots/damage hacks. No "Warning", no "Botjail". Only banning will make people learn.

obsidian
11-08-2007, 10:13
why would mark care if the char got banned he doesnt play, if they **** up its their own fault.

sonrisa
11-09-2007, 10:45
"She" who is probably just someone ****in' around thinks I am a GM. How that owned me, I dont know. So you can take you're over obsessive amount of exclamation points and turn them back on yourself.

sonrisa is boy pls

SaphiraX
11-12-2007, 00:20
sonrisa is boy pls

Well thats good to know...i think..good luck with leveling :rolleyes:

sonrisa
11-12-2007, 07:01
Well thats good to know...i think..good luck with leveling :rolleyes:

sonrisa Is Thankful to the SaphiraX :D

Sum0
11-12-2007, 07:09
sonrisa Is Thankful to the SaphiraX :D

How old is sonrisa plx?

sonrisa
11-12-2007, 07:19
How old is sonrisa plx?

sonrisa 13
How old is the Sum0 pls

Sum0
11-12-2007, 07:36
sonrisa 13
How old is the Sum0 pls

Momo will love you.

Momochi~Zabuza
11-12-2007, 08:03
sonrisa 13
How old is the Sum0 pls

Momo will love you.

vai toma no meio do olho do seu cu _|_

sonrisa
11-12-2007, 08:03
Momo will love you.

Momochi will love sonrisa?

Sum0
11-12-2007, 08:09
Momochi will love sonrisa?

Yes , very much.

vai toma no meio do olho do seu cu _|_
Uheuaheihiuhea Newpochi .

sonrisa
11-12-2007, 08:19
Yes , very much.

Uheuaheihiuhea Newpochi .

the Momochi is boy or girl pls

Sum0
11-12-2007, 08:24

The momochi is girl plx

sonrisa
11-12-2007, 08:53
How old is the Momochi pls :)

Sum0
11-12-2007, 09:14

The Momochi is 14 plx :D

Momochi~Zabuza
11-12-2007, 09:17

boy

The momochi is girl plx

pau no cu _|_

Sum0
11-12-2007, 09:19
boy

pau no cu _|_

Why is The Momochi lying to sorisa? ...The Momochi is a girl ..14 years old plx.....And he ..i mean she ..likes the yaoi

Momochi~Zabuza
11-12-2007, 09:22
Why is The Momochi lying to sorisa? ...The Momochi is a girl ..14 years old plx.....And he ..i mean she ..likes the yaoi

ILL *** UR DREAM DAMNIT

Sum0
11-12-2007, 09:23
ILL *** UR DREAM DAMNIT

The Momochi wants to **** my dream? Is The Momochi from Egypt :confused:

sonrisa
11-12-2007, 09:40
:confused::confused:
The Sum0 and The Momochi All The Time Is Making nonsense

Sum0
11-12-2007, 09:49
:confused::confused:
The Sum0 and The Momochi All The Time Is Making nonsense

No x(...The Momochi loves you . See she said on msn

Souten Ni Zase Hyourinmaru says:
I love sonrisa ....

Momochi~Zabuza
11-12-2007, 09:50
No x(...The Momochi loves you . See she said on msn

Souten Ni Zase Hyourinmaru says:
I love sonrisa ....

F U C K Y O U R U S S I E

Sum0
11-12-2007, 09:53
F U C K Y O U R U S S I E

The Momochi wants to **** me ? WHEN O.O?? AUEEIHIUEHUE

Zero18
11-12-2007, 09:55
The Momochi wants to **** my dream? Is The Momochi from Egypt :confused:

**** Egyptians... they're brown.

Momochi~Zabuza
11-12-2007, 09:57
**** Egytpians... they're brown.

ASIUEHIUOASEASH EGYTPIANS LEARN TO SPELL ******** O_O

Sum0
11-12-2007, 09:59
ASIUEHIUOASEASH EGYTPIANS LEARN TO SPELL ******** O_O

Is the Momochi from Egypt? o.o"

Momochi~Zabuza
11-12-2007, 10:01
kekekekekekek

Sum0
11-12-2007, 10:03
kekekekekekek

o.o" JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAA

Unleahsed
11-12-2007, 16:56
HEY THREAD SPAMMERS STFU !

GET BACK ON TOPIC ! :p

Momochi~Zabuza
11-12-2007, 23:56
HEY THREAD SPAMMERS STFU !

GET BACK ON TOPIC ! :p

NEVER :mad: MOMO DEMANDS U SPAM WITH US! O_O!

aphrodit3
11-13-2007, 05:53

aphrodite demands momo noe atk her in dis w/ his noop nado plx :(

Sum0
11-13-2007, 06:25
drei demands to use his chupy card plx o.o"

DanceWithArrows
11-13-2007, 16:17
EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY j00 WANNA BUY SUM SHEEEEEWZ? o.o that must have been the funniest line i have ever read from lweis...wow that had no relevancy to this thread. kill me unleashed...lol dont take it to heart...just a joke