PDA

View Full Version : Another one? Yeah ;o

RipKiLLxD
10-29-2007, 23:23
I'm retired , wasted money for like 300+ dbs and thats what i get . I'm banned , great work GMs :cool:

No , i'm not quitting forever , will be on forums and on some newb chars ^^

Bye ;)

EliteSquad FTW!! :cool:

For Spartaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa!!!!

VendettaEUP
10-30-2007, 07:01
I'm retired , wasted money for like 300+ dbs and thats what i get . I'm banned , great work GMs :cool:

Bye ;)

L.O.L - PWNT.

space
10-30-2007, 07:49

Bye ;)

If both accounts were banned, may be a credit card issue. Email to find out for sure i guess. Good luck.

Unleahsed
10-30-2007, 16:41

Bye ;)

Bad Things Happen to the Honest people, BUT nothing happens to the people that cheat. How Sad.

RipKiLLxD
10-30-2007, 18:10
Bad Things Happen to the Honest people, BUT nothing happens to the people that cheat. How Sad.

true.

RipKiLLxD
10-30-2007, 18:11
If both accounts were banned, may be a credit card issue. Email to find out for sure i guess. Good luck.

Thanks for the info bro ^^

oh and... No answer for kids kay? like someone who posted a retarded reply ^^

VendettaEUP
10-30-2007, 19:10
L.O.L - PWNT.

Hrhr.

DanceWithArrows
10-31-2007, 16:04
sry to hear for your loss -________- im still always the last person to find things out =/

come to blizzard with me and some friends. i dont technically "play" there, i just log in and chat with old buddies who didnt come with me through the split

FOR CHINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RipKiLLxD
10-31-2007, 17:05
sry to hear for your loss -________- im still always the last person to find things out =/

come to blizzard with me and some friends. i dont technically "play" there, i just log in and chat with old buddies who didnt come with me through the split

FOR CHINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

are u playing on blizz?

DanceWithArrows
11-01-2007, 19:41
are u playing on blizz?

kinda sorta...dont rly lvl...havent bought a single DB yet. just log on to talk to old friends as i said.

RipKiLLxD
11-01-2007, 22:57
kinda sorta...dont rly lvl...havent bought a single DB yet. just log on to talk to old friends as i said.

i'm back to fire ^^

Slanesh
11-02-2007, 03:10
After i read this thread, it clicked in my head. Now i know, why so many db-purchaser r gettin banned!

Its easy: U said u bought more than 300 DBs. Now TQ thinks "He wont ever buy more DBs again, hes done with his equipment-upgrading"...and DANG they ban u. And all the other ppl who didnt ever buy dbs dun get banned, CUZ in the future they maybe buy some DBs, so TQ is still able to get some money of them =X. +karma plz

(btw im sorry for u, that sux :mad: )

space
11-02-2007, 03:40
After i read this thread, it clicked in my head. Now i know, why so many db-purchaser r gettin banned!

Its easy: U said u bought more than 300 DBs. Now TQ thinks "He wont ever buy more DBs again, hes done with his equipment-upgrading"...and DANG they ban u. And all the other ppl who didnt ever buy dbs dun get banned, CUZ in the future they maybe buy some DBs, so TQ is still able to get some money of them =X. +karma plz

(btw im sorry for u, that sux :mad: )

Never thought of it that way. Makes a lot of sense.

Slanesh
11-02-2007, 04:21
Never thought of it that way. Makes a lot of sense.

then u could at least gimme some karma =.=

hummm btw i hope i wont get banned for finding this out (and if i get banned, u will know that i were right >.<) , but...guys...if i they will ban me, dont forget, i did it for all of u, all of the ppl who got banned cuz of purchasing too many dbs *sniff* (omg im sure ill write history with this idea)...byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

VendettaEUP
11-02-2007, 06:26
Wow...Really...Wow.

kja1224
11-02-2007, 13:38
Slanesh, you made a very good point there.
While I was reading what you typed out, I was like "Damn! That is so true!"

BAdbOYx
11-07-2007, 08:08
Hrhr.

ahUAHuhauhuaHUA -1

BAdbOYx
11-07-2007, 08:09
L.O.L - PWNT.

D:

RipKiLLxD
11-13-2007, 11:37
D: