PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Co scamming for DB

SiaoDingDong
10-29-2007, 22:45
Last sat 27/11, after the sever maintain I tg my char in tg which everything since to be fine,so I when out with my frenz. After my outing when I came home I saw my char was in the jail, that make we wonder how come it was in the jail which I thot maybe my nieces come to my hse to ply with it, so I thot of bring it out to put it back to tg then surprise me :eek: it say I was caught using bot, so I quickly check with my sis did my nieces come to our hse & use my pc, she say : no today nobody come to vist us. Now as to get my char out I need to waste 4 DB to bring it out, WTF. I have wrote a letter to CO but until now I cant get my reply from them, the 1st time I was caught to jail as I was droping my thing will I am flying now I get caugth again which I didnt even using any bot!!! stupid CO please solve all bug problem.
I DONT WANT TO PAY ANY DB AGAIN CAUSE OF THING WHICH I DIDNT DO IT!!!

~Weezy~
10-29-2007, 22:58
Last sat 27/11, after the sever maintain I tg my char in tg which everything since to be fine,so I when out with my frenz. After my outing when I came home I saw my char was in the jail, that make we wonder how come it was in the jail which I thot maybe my nieces come to my hse to ply with it, so I thot of bring it out to put it back to tg then surprise me :eek: it say I was caught using bot, so I quickly check with my sis did my nieces come to our hse & use my pc, she say : no today nobody come to vist us. Now as to get my char out I need to waste 4 DB to bring it out, WTF. I have wrote a letter to CO but until now I cant get my reply from them, the 1st time I was caught to jail as I was droping my thing will I am flying now I get caugth again which I didnt even using any bot!!! stupid CO please solve all bug problem.

whos ur char?

~Damien~
10-29-2007, 23:05

your wife was prob playing on your char ;)

RipKiLLxD
10-29-2007, 23:15

LOL . Why are u always trying to defend co/tq ? :rolleyes:

SiaoDingDong
10-30-2007, 02:11

I am a gal & single & availble so it wont be my bf who ply it. hehehe..
btw only 2 person living here me & my sis

SiaoDingDong
10-30-2007, 02:13
whos ur char?

X_Clamp > Archer 130 > Archer 130

VendettaEUP
10-30-2007, 07:03

Tell Malcolm I said hi x)
and Red_Shadow
and her husband x))

<3

VendettaEUP
10-30-2007, 07:04
Tell Malcolm I said hi x)
and Red_Shadow
and her husband x))

<3

Digi here by the way x)

SiaoDingDong
10-30-2007, 18:45
Digi here by the way x)

oh, Hi Hi, How ya??

VendettaEUP
10-30-2007, 19:09
oh, Hi Hi, How ya??

Good, and you? x)

SiaoDingDong
10-30-2007, 19:33
Good, and you? x)

Still alive n jumping ard !!! ^_^ ,
Btw redshadow - she is fine, CAIS - now working oversea (Malaysia), Malcolm now hardly play CO mainly he is plying crazy tao.

VendettaEUP
10-30-2007, 20:06
Still alive n jumping ard !!! ^_^ ,
Btw redshadow - she is fine, CAIS - now working oversea (Malaysia), Malcolm now hardly play CO mainly he is plying crazy tao.

I am glad you all are doing well. It is good news to hear.

Kitsu
10-30-2007, 23:32
SiaoDingDong... Are you Singaporean ^^" I hear that the most from them lol Interesting seeing that as your nickname.:)

SiaoDingDong
10-31-2007, 01:58
SiaoDingDong... Are you Singaporean ^^" I hear that the most from them lol Interesting seeing that as your nickname.:)

Yup, I am singaporean ^.^,

Godwho
10-31-2007, 03:02

hello Clampy :P..... .Mal aka Mr. Jerome he's also my brother u know ?:D

VendettaEUP
10-31-2007, 06:29
Jerome...Sounds black not asian.

Your parents did a good job. Lawl.