PDA

View Full Version : New Halloween Quest

DanceWithArrows
10-28-2007, 17:38
just openin a thread for discussion lol.

whats everyone think of it?

what prizes do u get ? (post later when the quest goes out)

is it worth the time?

should i log in a char and try?

is this the first thing that TQ has actually attempted to make CO look better/bigger?

YouzY
10-29-2007, 10:12
The price is somethign what will permamently give u better stats (like more hp or str etc)

~Damien~
10-29-2007, 23:12
The price is somethign what will permamently give u better stats (like more hp or str etc)

has anyone actually been given a stat? leo said he won 90 min of exp potion effect but he never received it o.o

YouzY
10-30-2007, 01:10
has anyone actually been given a stat? leo said he won 90 min of exp potion effect but he never received it o.o

Dont know =x
Ill go to the guest on all chars i can be4 time runs out today and tell what i got :D

Sum0
10-30-2007, 04:08
Ok so here is how it goes o.o"....go in bunch of noop archers ks teh **** outta u ....than they curse teh **** outta u because they know u cant pk them o.o"....u barely get to get ur things and pass through the stages...and at the end u eagerly wait for ur increased stats o.o"........unfortunately i am still waiting for them since i received some vampire blood and a meteor instead :D...tq trixed me once again O.O".........

Starshine
10-30-2007, 05:55
So I've compiled a list of possible prizes from the 2nd Halloween quest:

1 db
5 mets
1 met
90 minute exp potion
1 exp ball
1 2x exp ball
1 "shockpack" (transforms you into a vampire x 5)
Stat (attribute point) increase (unverified)

I have not done the quest yet, but will do so tonight and hopefully verify some of these prizes. Sounds promising, but I liked the fireworks better.

YouzY
10-30-2007, 13:25
This guest sucks so much balls <.<
Like 100 people killing the mobs in a small space and cant kill the noobs who sit on my items and loot them

Oh and ran out of time be4 i finished lol

VaUx
10-30-2007, 14:51
i complete all quest... for what? for nothing.... because i only get be a vampire for a secs... :mad:

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
10-30-2007, 15:22
Triaxe and I were first ones done with the quest last night and all we got was junk... Me and her both did it twice and still got junk....

~Damien~
10-31-2007, 03:20
So I've compiled a list of possible prizes from the 2nd Halloween quest:

1 db
5 mets
1 met
90 minute exp potion
1 exp ball
1 2x exp ball
1 "shockpack" (transforms you into a vampire x 5)
Stat (attribute point) increase (unverified)

I have not done the quest yet, but will do so tonight and hopefully verify some of these prizes. Sounds promising, but I liked the fireworks better.

All of those prizes are pretty straight foward except for that last one...
"Stat (attribute point) increase (unverified)"
What do you mean unverified? How could they possibly give away a stat point I thought getting to 130 before rb/2rb was the only way to gain extra stat.

Starshine
10-31-2007, 05:45
All of those prizes are pretty straight foward except for that last one...
"Stat (attribute point) increase (unverified)"
What do you mean unverified? How could they possibly give away a stat point I thought getting to 130 before rb/2rb was the only way to gain extra stat.

Unverified means I have not verified it myself and seen it myself. The only thing I have seen are reports from other players claiming they have received increases to stats. I have not seen screenshots, so it's not proven... therefore, unverified.