PDA

View Full Version : i retract my statement

DanceWithArrows
10-27-2007, 15:16
i do not believe TroZAN hacked my chars 100 pct. He MAY have some affiliation to the hacker, but as far as i know. i was in mkt browsing items, then i see a certain char named Senorita (made sure it was correct spelling and lvl and etc) with a super +4 STG black lvl 115. though mine was lvl 100, its not that hard to lvl it up 1 step. and a certain someone who owns/owned it...doesnt strike me as a person who collects single socs...but numerous amounts of DUAL skts. *COUGH COUGH* then i recieved an email from none other than mr. TroZAN saying that some german fool named digi MSNed him with that some guy named carl admitted to hacking me...the last part i dont really believe though.

tbh now, IDC who hacked me. at least have the dignity to return the items that DIDNT belong to me, and were borrowed from a friend.

Quit indefinately until this matter gets resolved.

if u dont have anything helpful to say, dont say it digi and others...yes ive generalized you digital$hitmann

if it was indeed marc who hacked me, i guess my friends were right. i never should have trusted you in the first palce. EVERYONE and i mean EVERYONE in my MSN fList said that u were not to be trusted.

maoo
10-27-2007, 23:33
i do not believe TroZAN hacked my chars 100 pct. He MAY have some affiliation to the hacker, but as far as i know. i was in mkt browsing items, then i see a certain char named Senorita (made sure it was correct spelling and lvl and etc) with a super +4 STG black lvl 115. though mine was lvl 100, its not that hard to lvl it up 1 step. and a certain someone who owns/owned it...doesnt strike me as a person who collects single socs...but numerous amounts of DUAL skts. *COUGH COUGH* then i recieved an email from none other than mr. TroZAN saying that some german fool named digi MSNed him with that some guy named carl admitted to hacking me...the last part i dont really believe though.

tbh now, IDC who hacked me. at least have the dignity to return the items that DIDNT belong to me, and were borrowed from a friend.

if u dont have anything helpful to say, dont say it digi and others...yes ive generalized you digital$hitmann

if it was indeed marc who hacked me, i guess my friends were right. i never should have trusted you in the first palce. EVERYONE and i mean EVERYONE in my MSN fList said that u were not to be trusted.

lol.
Your situation speaks for itself.

Godwho
10-28-2007, 01:01

I want sockets . give me I will put them to WonderrererFul use :(

DaRkTrO
10-28-2007, 02:48
I want sockets . give me I will put them to WonderrererFul use :(

get some skill please noob

DaRkTrO
10-28-2007, 02:49

I doubt someone will just return them, no matter what you say. And you should NEVER trust anyone over the internet unless you know them wel irl =P thats how this **** happens=)

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
10-28-2007, 02:54
I doubt someone will just return them, no matter what you say. And you should NEVER trust anyone over the internet unless you know them wel irl =P thats how this **** happens=)

No disrespect DancesWithArrows... But Darktro is completely right...

Godwho
10-28-2007, 04:16
get some skill please noob

get some skill? u need something hard dont u

FreakyStylie
10-28-2007, 11:43

Senorita, Malibu, and mystic were all traded . . .

DanceWithArrows
10-28-2007, 11:47
Senorita, Malibu, and mystic were all traded . . .

according to marc, the chars were sold nigh 2~3 weeks ago. which was the approx date of my chars being hacked.

to eclipse/darktro. lesson learned. dont need to rub it in

TroZAN
10-30-2007, 03:07
Thanks Jon for letting others know you honestly dont think it was me who had stolen from you, and cleaning my name as for mystic, Senorita and Malibu (http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?p=6621049&posted=1#post6621049)

My internet is still getting resolved we got the modem/router and everything in the mail or whatever but problems have come up, working on getting them resolved :) Until then I get a very small connection from someone in my neighborhood which doesnt even stay connected but im trying my best to check my email, post this and what not. thanks again jon.

Starshine
10-30-2007, 07:16

Hmmm... so the chat where you let me know that you bought FUBAR was hacked and now you want sympathy?

Cheers mate... you got served.

VendettaEUP
10-30-2007, 07:17

Better then you ever were. You had to run and get stigma. o=

x) <3

10-30-2007, 15:27
according to marc, the chars were sold nigh 2~3 weeks ago. which was the approx date of my chars being hacked.

to eclipse/darktro. lesson learned. dont need to rub it in

As long as you don't commit the same mistake again then its fine... now hurry up and start working on a new troj...:D

<PrO>
10-31-2007, 00:26
Oh well,at least I got my point proved,same case,same scenario,same person even,although nobody belived me you belive him,he has acused many people,me only 2...Sad huh -_-

Well...Now you know how I feel don't you ...

DanceWithArrows
10-31-2007, 15:59
As long as you don't commit the same mistake again then its fine... now hurry up and start working on a new troj...:D

its fine. i came. i saw. i conquered conquer. my time is over, notice in the world history since the austropithicus (southern apes) ruled the world no one had a dynasty that went on forever. so ends my journey in CO...

Enter, WoW!

...suprisingly WoW isnt as addicting as conquer and isnt painstakingly hard to grind. and its quests are fun compared to conquer's mundane grinding.

to Starshine, idk what ur talking about. and...this may not mean anything but u must be the WORST mod on the forums, with the LEAST amount of politeness

VendettaEUP
10-31-2007, 16:04
its fine. i came. i saw. i conquered conquer. my time is over, notice in the world history since the austropithicus (southern apes) ruled the world no one had a dynasty that went on forever. so ends my journey in CO...

Enter, WoW!

...suprisingly WoW isnt as addicting as conquer and isnt painstakingly hard to grind. and its quests are fun compared to conquer's mundane grinding.

to Starshine, idk what ur talking about. and...this may not mean anything but u must be the WORST mod on the forums, with the LEAST amount of politeness

I wouldnt go that far in detail, but there has been some things that she has said to me to do that I didnt agree with. On the other hand there are some times she spoke to me that did make alot of sense. When push comes to shove Ashleigh is a very nice person if you get to know her. Sorta like me, but im never given the chance.

10-31-2007, 16:24
I wouldnt go that far in detail, but there has been some things that she has said to me to do that I didnt agree with. On the other hand there are some times she spoke to me that did make alot of sense. When push comes to shove Ashleigh is a very nice person if you get to know her. Sorta like me, but im never given the chance.

I've not had a problem with either you nor starshine... In fact your actually pretty nice to me :D

To DanceWithArrows~ nah bro... pretty sure I'll see you in a few weeks pwning everyone in jail again :D

<PrO>
10-31-2007, 18:55

Enter, WoW!

Just coz she doesnt suck the dollars ****....she speaks her mind,not what people want her to say,she gets **** done....Just coz you dont like it doesnt mean shes the worst mod,Shes the only actual mod ive seen "Moderating"

VendettaEUP
10-31-2007, 19:12
Isnt it pasted your bed time? Its like 3AM there. If not 4.

MLD
11-01-2007, 01:56
Oh jesus, even when i'm not even playing this game i'm getting accused.

You people need to get your heads checked, really, i haven't logged in since the beginning of september, better yet, i dont even have conquer on any of my computers.

I play Zero, i moderate Zero, i own Zero, i spend money on Zero, i do not play any other games THEN Zero.

Get the point yet?

If you don't get it then let's sum some things up here.

You've seen the amount of bulk packs i've purchased which is over 10 bulks, oke so here we go:
- 10+ bulk packs (true)
- being chocoman (wow)
- scamming (wow)
- hacking (wow)

Let's face facts here, i had 2 full 2soc chars, yeah, that's worth a lot, but i purchased over 10 bulk packs, where'd the rest go of what i should have huh? If i did scam that many people, hacked that many chars and supposedly am chocoman, then where the **** are my profits?

I am no longer polite, no longer nice, no longer active, no longer caring.

For the record, some people tend to think they are my friends, there's only a few that truelly are:
- Darkdrell/Jim_Morisson (+ relatives)
- Caballera
- Investigator
- Drory (old one) (+ relatives)
- Missy (+ relatives)
- Min4Ita
- Skater
- Quickfire
- Browna
- Firesoul
- MastaMatt
- Digi

And last but not least, my brother -Troy-.

Other then that, I dont give a flying **** about conquer anymore, basicly, whatever you think about me, you can all just suck my big fat **** and choke on it.

Don't even bother replying on this, as i wont even look at it.

Nerva
11-01-2007, 04:34

You people need to get your heads checked, really, i haven't logged in since the beginning of september, better yet, i dont even have conquer on any of my computers.

I play Zero, i moderate Zero, i own Zero, i spend money on Zero, i do not play any other games THEN Zero.

Get the point yet?

You've seen the amount of bulk packs i've purchased which is over 10 bulks, oke so here we go:
- 10+ bulk packs (true)
- being chocoman (wow)
- scamming (wow)
- hacking (wow)

Let's face facts here, i had 2 full 2soc chars, yeah, that's worth a lot, but i purchased over 10 bulk packs, where'd the rest go of what i should have huh? If i did scam that many people, hacked that many chars and supposedly am chocoman, then where the **** are my profits?

For the record, some people tend to think they are my friends, there's only a few that truelly are:
- Caballera
- Investigator
- Missy (+ relatives)
- Min4Ita
- Skater
- Quickfire
- Browna
- Firesoul
- MastaMatt
- Digi

Other then that, I dont give a flying **** about conquer anymore, basicly, whatever you think about me, you can all just suck my big fat **** and choke on it.

go play zero^^ never knew someone could mod for TQ while selling there co chars for rl cash, since its against the rules ;) man man, hypocrite TQ again^^

~Damien~
11-01-2007, 05:24
Everyone tells me marc created proxy, and he moderates for TQ? :eek:

Starshine
11-01-2007, 05:49

Enter, WoW!

And you must be the MOST ignorant of them all. Each moderator has a style of moderation. I happen to require order. If you can not live with that, please leave. You are on this forum using what it offers, and you have agreed to its terms. Arguing with me only makes your time here more difficult. As members have been rude and obnoxious to me, I can only return the favor until those people leave. For those who have been patient enough to live with your childish antics, I commend them.

You bot, you buy characters, you call me out and you publicly violate forum rules... seriously, who's the bad person here??

Do me a favor and talk to me after you gain some intelligence.

VendettaEUP
11-01-2007, 05:55
And you must be the MOST ignorant of them all. Each moderator has a style of moderation. I happen to require order. If you can not live with that, please leave. You are on this forum using what it offers, and you have agreed to its terms. Arguing with me only makes your time here more difficult. As members have been rude and obnoxious to me, I can only return the favor until those people leave. For those who have been patient enough to live with your childish antics, I commend them.

You bot, you buy characters, you call me out and you publicly violate forum rules... seriously, who's the bad person here??

I purposely violate forum rules but everyone loves me. :\

<3 x)

VendettaEUP
11-01-2007, 05:56

Get the point yet?

- 10+ bulk packs (true)
- being chocoman (wow)
- scamming (wow)
- hacking (wow)

- Caballera
- Investigator
- Missy (+ relatives)
- Min4Ita
- Skater
- Quickfire
- Browna
- Firesoul
- MastaMatt
- Digi

Still there, but you blocked me when we had a fight about my real life and you not believing a word I said.

Ronny/Shim
11-01-2007, 09:35

Wow, we finally got a moderator.. times ago we only had stupidity in forums.. was pretty sad, hope you can enjoy the few good stuffs we could read over here. ^^

*Sparkles12*
11-01-2007, 10:38

Get the point yet?

- 10+ bulk packs (true)
- being chocoman (wow)
- scamming (wow)
- hacking (wow)

- Caballera
- Investigator
- Missy (+ relatives)
- Min4Ita
- Skater
- Quickfire
- Browna
- Firesoul
- MastaMatt
- Digi

YOU ONE BIG ****IN ******* MARC UR SCAMMER AND ALWAYS BE ONE NO MATTER WOT U TELL EVERYONE

VendettaEUP
11-01-2007, 10:44
YOU ONE BIG ****IN ******* MARC UR SCAMMER AND ALWAYS BE ONE NO MATTER WOT U TELL EVERYONE

Check your private messeges.

MLD
11-01-2007, 18:42
I'm a scammer for what exactly?

How did i get every detail to mystic again? Didn't you send them to me, saying here you can have it, i no longer want a fire tao?

After you send that you asked me if in return i could help you level up your trojan, hey i didnt mind doing that, however 2 days later you quit to play WoW.

Then you come back, call me a scammer cause i didnt level your trojan, well here's a litlle flashy update for you, who 2nd rbd mystic again, who leveld it to 130 again, was it you? God no women, you didnt do jack **** for that part. All you did was watch, wait, nag and whine about how sucky gear you got and that you couldn't do anything. I 2nd rbd it for you, i leveld it up for you, hell i even payed for some items for you, yet you say i never helped you and even dear to call me the scammer.

You call me a scammer for not helping you leveling your trojan which was an agreement AFTER you gave me the character in the first place, yes that's right, GAVE me, otherwise i couldn't even have the details in the first place.

Jane, as i've said many times in the past half year, you need some professional help, your daughter even agrees to that, yet you still fail to see it.

If it's up to me, you die a very lonely, but both pain and shamefull death :)

DuridX
11-02-2007, 00:05
Wow, we finally got a moderator.. times ago we only had stupidity in forums.. was pretty sad, hope you can enjoy the few good stuffs we could read over here. ^^

AGREED!!:D good job Starshine:)

space
11-02-2007, 00:42
Chocoman sounds like a really sexy name :D. Ya, Starshine is cool.

~Damien~
11-02-2007, 01:34

How did i get every detail to mystic again? Didn't you send them to me, saying here you can have it, i no longer want a fire tao?

After you send that you asked me if in return i could help you level up your trojan, hey i didnt mind doing that, however 2 days later you quit to play WoW.

Then you come back, call me a scammer cause i didnt level your trojan, well here's a litlle flashy update for you, who 2nd rbd mystic again, who leveld it to 130 again, was it you? God no women, you didnt do jack **** for that part. All you did was watch, wait, nag and whine about how sucky gear you got and that you couldn't do anything. I 2nd rbd it for you, i leveld it up for you, hell i even payed for some items for you, yet you say i never helped you and even dear to call me the scammer.

You call me a scammer for not helping you leveling your trojan which was an agreement AFTER you gave me the character in the first place, yes that's right, GAVE me, otherwise i couldn't even have the details in the first place.

Jane, as i've said many times in the past half year, you need some professional help, your daughter even agrees to that, yet you still fail to see it.

I see a lot of typos on forums but if your gonna say "god no women" to a woman, SPELL IT WOMAN NOT WOMEN. Honestly what kind of woman would respect a guy that can't remember the difference between their singular and plural.

MLD
11-02-2007, 02:16
I see a lot of typos on forums but if your gonna say "god no women" to a woman, SPELL IT WOMAN NOT WOMEN. Honestly what kind of woman would respect a guy that can't remember the difference between their singular and plural.
Perhaps you should try to spell it in my language, let's see how you'd do shall we? ;)

Oh wait, that's right, you ****ers are all unable to speak multiple languages, however me and many other non usa/english/can people, are able to speak several.

Stop correcting people's spelling flaws, at least i can speak and almost perfectly write English eventhough i had to learn it all myself, never had it at school, never learned it from my parents, you ever tried that punk?

VendettaEUP
11-02-2007, 06:28
Perhaps you should try to spell it in my language, let's see how you'd do shall we? ;)

Oh wait, that's right, you ****ers are all unable to speak multiple languages, however me and many other non usa/english/can people, are able to speak several.

Stop correcting people's spelling flaws, at least i can speak and almost perfectly write English eventhough i had to learn it all myself, never had it at school, never learned it from my parents, you ever tried that punk?

He doesnt have the cojones to do it. I learned Spanish and German by myself since I was only little when I was over there.

~Damien~
11-02-2007, 06:29

I can speak French, Japanese, and some Spanish. :p I'll never care what you think about me.

Jim_Morrison
11-02-2007, 08:56
What does it mater ?At lest he is tring his bestBecauze he does speak another languages i myselv keep a open mind on what he and other say when they type.Englash isnt there first language ,is actualy one the hardest languages to learn.So what teh may spell soem words wrong or use it out from contexts.
No buddy is perfect in the world we are aliving in.To the people always tryin to correct everyone else .Give it a rest who cares ,as long as teh majoity can figure it out is all that matters.Now i await till 5pm so i can have a few beers with teh guys afterwork and chuckle at the ones tryin to be so perfect when they are not,and the go to the bars and look at the hot waman there. :p;):D:cool:

space
11-02-2007, 13:50
What does it mater ?At lest he is tring his bestBecauze he does speak another languages i myselv keep a open mind on what he and other say when they type.Englash isnt there first language ,is actualy one the hardest languages to learn.So what teh may spell soem words wrong or use it out from contexts.
No buddy is perfect in the world we are aliving in.To the people always tryin to correct everyone else .Give it a rest who cares ,as long as teh majoity can figure it out is all that matters.Now i await till 5pm so i can have a few beers with teh guys afterwork and chuckle at the ones tryin to be so perfect when they are not,and the go to the bars and look at the hot waman there. :p;):D:cool:

AAHAHAHAHA XD :D

DanceWithArrows
11-02-2007, 17:30

didnt u mystic merchant mystic back to 130 from like lvl 100?!?!?!!?

yep starshine. i hack. i auto lvl. i abuse bugs. i DONT aimbot. whats new? ban my char? TOO LATE! (oh and if u RLY want order, go report me to GMS. **WAHKEENA**, F.U.B.A.R, Slayer, Lucario are all accouts i have bought and sold. )