PDA

View Full Version : OK i want my old guild back

Lebo
10-27-2007, 00:28
Crimson~Dragon is mine i made it and i want it back ,i gave it to elenor as i was gone from the game for awhile figured a active GL was better then a afk for 2 months one aye? then she gave it away and all that SO if whoever has it now be so kind to give me my guild back....then thx =)

lady_Elenor
10-27-2007, 07:15
ok i had the guild until april when i went away on holiday and i gave it to righthand...man, who in turn couldnt play very often due to work and family so he passed it to medusa. she then moved house and such and then passed it to Druidx who from what i know passed it over to her own noob i think.
just for the record i couldnt help rl getting in the way of co hense me quitting for about 6 months and coming bk confused over who had the guild. and from what i was told that was how the guild was passed around to people.

Godwho
10-27-2007, 09:05
Crimson~Dragon is mine i made it and i want it back ,i gave it to elenor as i was gone from the game for awhile figured a active GL was better then a afk for 2 months one aye? then she gave it away and all that SO if whoever has it now be so kind to give me my guild back....then thx =)

chicken fingers

Lebo
10-27-2007, 13:06
Chicken fingers o.o! i was drunk when i wrote this LOL and thx sara but still dont help me much Lol and i know u was busy with rl stuff xD

DuridX
10-27-2007, 15:35
then passed it to Druidx who from what i know passed it over to her own noob i think.

Sorry you are misled/mistaken - the guild went directly back to medusa within 3 min of her coming back. I have'nt seen her in awhile tho:(

lady_Elenor
10-27-2007, 16:53
Sorry you are misled/mistaken - the guild went directly back to medusa within 3 min of her coming back. I have'nt seen her in awhile tho:(

sorry didnt know just what the grapevine told me when i came bk after going away for 6 months sorry didnt mean to sound like i was pointing the finger at u.
plus medusa is in journey atm so didnt put 2 and 2 together over it :(

Arcturus1972
10-27-2007, 17:31
I'm the one who told Elenor/Sara about who happened to get it. From what I understood, I could have gotten it had I not been dc'd while at work. My archer is still in, as a DL.

MedUSa is still the GL, but, like me, hasnt had much time for CO. My reasons deal with 12 hr days 5-6 days a week with a long drive at either end.

Besides, if you get C~D back, what are you going to do with it? Kill it for good?

DanceWithArrows
10-27-2007, 19:17
i heard it through the grapevin....ahhhahhh it through the grapevine. holla holla

Lebo
10-27-2007, 19:40
well its mine and should have only came back to me i was a great GL and id be even better now i dpnt pk as much becuase i cant my net sux curently =p but if i do get it back it would be my chioce to do what i wish as it should be my chioce anyway i put alotta time and work into the guild but had to leave the game for awhile So i want it back

Lebo
10-27-2007, 19:42
Aslo im not on Acey so much anymore if im needed ill be on Deadeye_Shot

DuridX
10-27-2007, 21:51
you might just MIGHT try talking politely to medusa

Sotnos
10-27-2007, 23:12
i love you levi.

Lebo
10-28-2007, 00:36
well i knew her when she was a nubbeh archer when i was Lebothedragon but she i dont think would give it to me, power changes people and shes with a good friend of mine from alomg time ago...if she does give it to me id be suprised so any help getting it would be loved xD

Sotnos
10-28-2007, 03:37
i love you levi.

!

Lebo
10-28-2007, 13:22
i <3s manda to k xD, now who has the guild mudusa?

FreakyStylie
10-28-2007, 16:39
well i knew her when she was a nubbeh archer when i was Lebothedragon but she i dont think would give it to me, power changes people and shes with a good friend of mine from alomg time ago...if she does give it to me id be suprised so any help getting it would be loved xD

I remember Lebothedragon :p what ever happened to that account Acey?

DuridX
10-29-2007, 01:42
sorry didnt know just what the grapevine told me when i came bk after going away for 6 months sorry didnt mean to sound like i was pointing the finger at u.
plus medusa is in journey atm so didnt put 2 and 2 together over it :(

NP Elenor - just setting the facts straight. :D

Lebo
10-29-2007, 20:06
Well after talking to madusa she wont give it back =/ leaves me kinda short temperd but what can i do ? keep killen her? that dont seem to nice =p and i still got Lebothedragon he hit 106 thx to the fireworks LOL so yeah <3's