PDA

View Full Version : I'm the new mystic

GirlBarb
10-22-2007, 18:13
I played on the server for 4 days and already people are killing me because they think its still deimos. Well its my account now... so be nice ;)

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 18:19
Im assuming you bought Malibu too then.

And that is just "Coincidence" if you did. Seeming it was under Marcus' control.

DanceWithArrows
10-22-2007, 18:41
ya lol...i figured marc wouldnt go with AsianEmpire as a guild lol...i WOULD like to join it, but ES is for life o.o

Drew
10-22-2007, 19:09
well dont know who you are, but welcome to gemini i guess? anywho, yeah marc made lots of enemies i suppose. so have fun with that character? :P

GirlBarb
10-22-2007, 20:13
well dont know who you are, but welcome to gemini i guess? anywho, yeah marc made lots of enemies i suppose. so have fun with that character? :P

Already seen a few people who act like total asses, especially a certain guild leader who follows me outside of GW and pk. Then theres this other guy who just stand on my SoulStone in discity and do cool action. When can they grow up... :rolleyes:

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 20:23
You have a tainted character. It is always going to be like that for you. Same would be if I sold my character. Im quite possibly the most hated person on the server.

Zero18
10-22-2007, 20:44
Already seen a few people who act like total asses, especially a certain guild leader who follows me outside of GW and pk. Then theres this other guy who just stand on my SoulStone in discity and do cool action. When can they grow up... :rolleyes:

If you're the new owner of ~Malibu~, then what you just said sounds A LOT like you, flaming me randomly with childish comments when I was playing on Unearth, and I didnt even say anything to you, since I assumed you were an enemy of the real owner. Still though, to keep going on and on when I dont even say anything back nor do I provoke you saying anything?

Godwho
10-22-2007, 23:35
I played on the server for 4 days and already people are killing me because they think its still deimos. Well its my account now... so be nice ;)

suck IT..u kill me fo no reason..i say this again......suck it:p....

make your own chr nob....

ps Suck *IT*

AlbertWesker
10-23-2007, 01:59
You have a tainted character. It is always going to be like that for you. Same would be if I sold my character. Im quite possibly the most hated person on the server.

lol you the most hated, i think when i still had Miss i had more enemies than you :p

~Damien~
10-23-2007, 03:11

Welcome ^.^ hahaha they COULD get their own soul stone in the time they spend stealing yours, those noobs. There was so much pking in dis city today no one got to stage 4.

Jim_Morrison
10-23-2007, 11:18
Welcome to our fun gemini.So drama alot,but is fun.See ya on game or next GW.

YouzY
10-23-2007, 11:24
welcome :D

GirlBarb
10-23-2007, 13:55
If you're the new owner of ~Malibu~, then what you just said sounds A LOT like you, flaming me randomly with childish comments when I was playing on Unearth, and I didnt even say anything to you, since I assumed you were an enemy of the real owner. Still though, to keep going on and on when I dont even say anything back nor do I provoke you saying anything?

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not ~Malibu~.

ps Suck *IT*

And you... I killed you and it was all in the guild war map. It was guild war time and yea, I guess I'm not allow to kill enemies in guild war?

VendettaEUP
10-23-2007, 14:30
Its just coincidental that Malibu was a dept of AsianEmpire, then the next day she is Guildless ?

Sum0
10-23-2007, 14:30

And you... I killed you and it was all in the guild war map. It was guild war time and yea, I guess I'm not allow to kill enemies in guild war?

Meh...well On Gemini most of the people consider the whole game and all maps as a continuous GW lol. ... If ur enemied in GW that means that u'll prolly end up being pked outside also for being enemied ...or for helping the enemy side :/...

Jim_Morrison
10-23-2007, 16:18
They are two different people.Or is one hell of a typer.Anyhoo dunt really matter much does it ? Just a game ,and as we all can see it still goes on,new people on old charecters.Old people on new charecters , o well

VendettaEUP
10-23-2007, 16:30
Now Malibu is back in Asian Empire.

Two chars owned by the same previous owner, to be put back into play for 2 individual owners and just HAPPEN to join the same guild.

Highly unlikely.

GirlBarb
10-23-2007, 16:51
Now Malibu is back in Asian Empire.

Two chars owned by the same previous owner, to be put back into play for 2 individual owners and just HAPPEN to join the same guild.

Highly unlikely.

She is my cousin. We both played ZERO and we both know deimos. Think outside of the box, you simpleminded little boy.

VendettaEUP
10-23-2007, 17:18
Little boy? Dont act like you know me. Ignorant woman.

GirlBarb
10-23-2007, 17:38

Don't act like you know me either, Ignorant boy.

VendettaEUP
10-23-2007, 17:46
Original, you thought of that all by yourself ?

DroryN
10-23-2007, 17:59

I think more the reason they killin you is that char malibu and Senorita runnin red name scam in bi

XangelJessicaX
10-23-2007, 18:07
thats funny droryn blame me ok i wasent even in that i was looking for enemy guilds to pk so please mind ur buisness and dont blame others if ur not sure.

VendettaEUP
10-23-2007, 18:11
I have a feeling this is a reverse-Goldenarrow deal. If eveyone catches my drift.

Sum0
10-23-2007, 18:11
* after couple of months* Oh mai gawd my pw for mystic isnt workin nymore D:

DroryN
10-23-2007, 19:07
thats funny droryn blame me ok i wasent even in that i was looking for enemy guilds to pk so please mind ur buisness and dont blame others if ur not sure.

Tis my business if they after one of my chars :rolleyes:-- IF I'm wrong - I will apologize - but a definate NO for Mystic -- What a shame to screw up a good char.:(

Zero18
10-23-2007, 19:20

LOLOLOLOL

Momochi~Zabuza
10-23-2007, 19:26
Cooooooookiiieeeeeeeeeee
Spartaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

VendettaEUP
10-23-2007, 19:32
:cool:

GirlBarb
10-23-2007, 19:46
Tis my business if they after one of my chars :rolleyes:-- IF I'm wrong - I will apologize - but a definate NO for Mystic -- What a shame to screw up a good char.:(

Lol.... I see a redname with equipments on not in my guild nor allie... why should I let you live?

~Damien~
10-23-2007, 19:55
I think new mystic is cool ;)
This is how about half of Gemini works, there is this group called FUGS and these FUGS are all a bunch of pillow biters. When someone new rolls through 1 of 2 things happen, either this person is a FUG as well and they get along OR this new person is not a zombie, has a mind of their own and plays the game with an open mind to all. This is when the FUGS have a tantrum and start screaming at the top of their lungs "NOTICE ME" :rolleyes:
Stop being Aholes to mystic she is nice, ok little girls?

Sum0
10-23-2007, 20:00
This is how about half of Gemini works, there is this group called FUGS and these FUGS are all a bunch of pillow biters. When someone new rolls through 1 of 2 things happen, either this person is a FUG as well and they get along OR this new person is not a zombie, has a mind of their own and plays the game with an open mind to all. This is when the FUGS have a tantrum and start screaming at the top of their lungs "NOTICE ME" :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: sure sure

DroryN
10-23-2007, 20:30
Lol.... I see a redname with equipments on not in my guild nor allie... why should I let you live?

LOL that is far cry from Redname scam ... If a person went rednamed on their own. I'm talkin bout using a program to make a person red in one hit.

DanceWithArrows
10-23-2007, 22:11

i liker him/her! he/she scammed trozan which was a thing i was neverable to accomplish, but you did! congratz!

~Damien~
10-24-2007, 00:12
:rolleyes: sure sure

If your down with "THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAA!!!" Your not a fug :D

Godwho
10-24-2007, 03:35

u r Malibu......lol i pwning your trojan then u came with the fire an fighting me:p.

an fo war.........u made a new guild unsure of which side u were on, Untill u start hiting me........

*feel it*

NyteShade
10-24-2007, 04:30
I was one of the ones that was there when you guys were tring the red name scam im the one who told Finkz to recast his gaurd and not hit the noob cause you guys were doing the red name scam you tried it on my noob 2nd rb archer cause of the earrings he was wearing and Malibu was sitting right there when the noob was hitting me also its really a shame that 3 good chars are being used like that...I Dont think that marc would like that they are used to attack his freinds and cheat them of their gear...As for TroZAN getting scammed it wasnt him that got Scammed it was his Dad and thats really sad cause never bothers anyone. I have known him since he started and he just Rbed so he isnt quite aware of the recasting of gaurd and so forth....Sure is a shame that those chars are now known as the red name scammers..

VendettaEUP
10-24-2007, 06:21
Its not really a "Scam" its an exploit...Its been used since the game was created. Its sort of a virtual version of social darwinism. Filtering out the not-so-bright ones.

rhearranged
10-24-2007, 06:21

ps Suck *IT*

u r , mister, teh #1 retard, teh king

*Sparkles12*
10-24-2007, 07:43

BUT UR NOT THE REAL ****IN OWNER MARC SCAMMED ME AND THAT THE TRUTH

<PrO>
10-24-2007, 07:43

Stop playin on that char you ****ing moron,its scammed and the real owner is going to get it back soon enough,stop wasting your time with it you child....
If your bought it from marc your dumb,if you took it from marc your dumb,and if your putting stuff on it your dumb....either way,your dumb...

*Sparkles12*
10-24-2007, 07:47

im the real owner of mystic i made her not demios or who ever the ***** that has her now marc scammed me he can say wot he wants about me

VendettaEUP
10-24-2007, 07:55
im the real owner of mystic i made her not demios or who ever the ***** that has her now marc scammed me he can say wot he wants about me

I know that; Im here to help you...You're the one who wanted to marry me ingame, remember? :P

Digi here, k? :cool:

*Sparkles12*
10-24-2007, 08:03
I know that; Im here to help you...You're the one who wanted to marry me ingame, remember? :P

Digi here, k? :cool:

i need 2 prove im the real owner and i want her bk lol so all that know im the real owner of mystic let me know :P

VendettaEUP
10-24-2007, 08:11
If you bought more then 20 dragonballs and credited them with her, just email TQ saying you were hacked.

*Sparkles12*
10-24-2007, 08:14
If you bought more then 20 dragonballs and credited them with her, just email TQ saying you were hacked.

ive done betta than that lol

VendettaEUP
10-24-2007, 08:16
Then send them an email saying you were hacked, pull out the paypal transactions or credit card bills. Send them an email. An boom, should be golden. If you can tell them as many passwords as possible and wharehouse passwords, and your ID, along with the transactions of DBs. You'll get your character back.

VendettaEUP
10-24-2007, 08:19
Going to class. Good luck.

<3, kay?

XangelJessicaX
10-24-2007, 12:22
lmao godwho whats ur point? if were cuzins we can live in the same house think plez=) and + shes always on i can just tell her to come wheres ur proof the show were not 2 different people check our ips. if ur so smart.

VendettaEUP
10-24-2007, 12:34
Depends on your internet. Some internets issue 1 to 1, some issue 1 to many. For instance if you network. Thats not a valid reason because everyone here at my university on my floor shares the same IP address. :cool:

DroryN
10-24-2007, 12:58
Depends on your internet. Some internets issue 1 to 1, some issue 1 to many. For instance if you network. Thats not a valid reason because everyone here at my university on my floor shares the same IP address. :cool:

very true -- router also don't show separate ip

VendettaEUP
10-24-2007, 13:08
very true -- router also don't show separate ip

"I'm smaaaaarter then the average bear Boo-Boo."

XangelJessicaX
10-24-2007, 13:41
i dont use a router we live at 2 seperate places like 15min away from each other but we can go to each others house at times.

DroryN
10-24-2007, 13:42
"I'm smaaaaarter then the average bear Boo-Boo."

0,0 smart nuff to make me soc nekkie and ears plx?

VendettaEUP
10-24-2007, 14:10
Now here comes the made up stories to save their asses.

And yes I can make sockets, but I dont play anymore. Ask Matt to do it. He taught me, k.

DanceWithArrows
10-24-2007, 14:14

just file a hack case...that what nearly everyones char i owned did to me and look at all the chars ive lost

Tani
10-24-2007, 15:21
Ooooo this is funny. I'm sorry to say, Marc wasnt the original owner of mystic ^-^ my mommmmeh was so =0 and omgosh she wants it back and omgosh im sure she will wehehe k im bored :p

oh yuh HI PEOPLE FROM GEMINI IM ~ENYA~ MISS ME?

gues not :(

VendettaEUP
10-24-2007, 15:24
Ooooo this is funny. I'm sorry to say, Marc wasnt the original owner of mystic ^-^ my mommmmeh was so =0 and omgosh she wants it back and omgosh im sure she will wehehe k im bored :p

oh yuh HI PEOPLE FROM GEMINI IM ~ENYA~ MISS ME?

gues not :(

Is your mom as cute as you were? She wanted to marry me. x)

Tani
10-24-2007, 15:39
Is your mom as cute as you were? She wanted to marry me. x)

haaaa digi had a crush on me damn i feel special :cool:

lmao u actually hated me for a time!

maoo
10-24-2007, 15:50

Try not to attack your own allies, or you'll be without them soon, foreigner. If you help ES one more time we'll be forced to hunt you and your guild.

Thanks stranger.

VendettaEUP
10-24-2007, 15:59
Vicktor to the rescue.

GirlBarb
10-24-2007, 16:44
Try not to attack your own allies, or you'll be without them soon, foreigner. If you help ES one more time we'll be forced to hunt you and your guild.

Thanks stranger.

Help ES? I think not. You must be talking about the time I owned you in PK arena?

Sum0
10-24-2007, 17:21
Help ES? I think not. You must be talking about the time I owned you in PK arena?

And if j000 help da otha side u gonna get hunt down by ES hieheih o.o u shall decide ;D

BAdbOYx
10-24-2007, 17:41

ps Suck *IT*

=O full elite

Godwho
10-25-2007, 02:24
=O full elite

yes.... and : /...........Im poor in CO....Im not rich like u:(

Godwho
10-25-2007, 02:36
u r , mister, teh #1 retard, teh king

Thxs...............are u lonely ?

RipKiLLxD
10-25-2007, 03:14
If your down with "THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAA!!!" Your not a fug :D

Jealous?

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :cool:

DroryN
10-25-2007, 14:25

Senorita was in BI again with a noob -- - got a newb rb's gear - used her noob or a friend's noob to hit and get her guard to attack - - killed her - revived her. Got super +2 items .

Firesoul
10-25-2007, 18:20
Then send them an email saying you were hacked, pull out the paypal transactions or credit card bills. Send them an email. An boom, should be golden. If you can tell them as many passwords as possible and wharehouse passwords, and your ID, along with the transactions of DBs. You'll get your character back.

no she wont.. firesoul got hacked and they havent done **** yet.. they told me the name of the hacker.. ok? sure it helps me out alot coz that guy lives in the same city.. but that doesnt mean i will get my stuffs back -.-

stop wasting your time with it you child...

LMAO.. ur telling an adult not to be a child o.O
lemme think.. whos the child here again? *hmms* OH YEAH.. THATS YOU! :eek:

maoo
10-25-2007, 19:03

No, the time I killed you in a 2x1 situation when you attacked me out of nowhere. It'll be a pleasure to kill you with other accounts. You'll join ES eventually, outsider crap.

Momochi~Zabuza
10-25-2007, 19:28
No, the time I killed you in a 2x1 situation when you attacked me out of nowhere. It'll be a pleasure to kill you with other accounts. You'll join ES eventually, outsider crap.

shes already kos for es k ;D shes just another noob thats gona get hacked or scammed when marc decides he wants to take his chars back lol

like sumo said, wait a few months and watch her come to forums saying her pw aint workin xD

Zero18
10-25-2007, 21:31
shes already kos for es k ;D shes just another noob thats gona get hacked or scammed when marc decides he wants to take his chars back lol

like sumo said, wait a few months and watch her come to forums saying her pw aint workin xD

What he said..

Sum0
10-26-2007, 06:51
no she wont.. firesoul got hacked and they havent done **** yet.. they told me the name of the hacker.. ok? sure it helps me out alot coz that guy lives in the same city.. but that doesnt mean i will get my stuffs back -.-

LMAO.. ur telling an adult not to be a child o.O
lemme think.. whos the child here again? *hmms* OH YEAH.. THATS YOU! :eek:

o.o;; bombom will giff me much eschke plx ? <3 o.o

Firesoul
10-26-2007, 08:06
o.o;; bombom will giff me much eschke plx ? <3 o.o

always eschke for andrei o.o <3

Sum0
10-26-2007, 08:07
always eschke for andrei o.o <3

o.o; andrei needs more eschke plx o.o;; andrei greedy D=

Firesoul
10-26-2007, 08:08
o.o; andrei needs more eschke plx o.o;; andrei greedy D=

eschke eschke eschke o.o'' <3

Sum0
10-26-2007, 08:10
eschke eschke eschke o.o'' <3

o.o;; andrei muito happy irl now ;D ...*does cool irl* o.o ESCHKE <3

Firesoul
10-26-2007, 08:11
o.o;; andrei muito happy irl now ;D ...*does cool irl* o.o ESCHKE <3

huaeuhea ;O

VendettaEUP
10-26-2007, 08:14
You never talk to me on MSN anymore you ****. x(

Tani
10-26-2007, 15:17
Your All ****

Hi Andreiii
Hi Chrissss
Hi Momo Bff =d

Zero18
10-26-2007, 17:09
Your All ****

Hi Andreiii
Hi Chrissss
Hi Momo Bff =d

I see how it is... D=

space
10-26-2007, 19:02
Senorita was in BI again with a noob -- - got a newb rb's gear - used her noob or a friend's noob to hit and get her guard to attack - - killed her - revived her. Got super +2 items .

He's the owner of senorita too? Redname scammer...not a nice way to start on a new server, lol.

DroryN
10-26-2007, 20:51
He's the owner of senorita too? Redname scammer...not a nice way to start on a new server, lol.

They scum - the lady they got gear from is 66 yrs old in rl -

Just watch out for them and go on peace mode - they make the noob jump in way of her guard. She's noob on her new rb and didn't know how her guard work. Mystic was there too and as she says herself is her cousin.

Lebo
10-27-2007, 00:20
makes me mad i just want to sit in GW and watch Lol sometimes im just that bored =p and peoples try n keel meh >.<! no <3's for me anymore =x

Tani
10-27-2007, 08:34
I see how it is... D=

OMG BROWNIEE HOW CAN I FORGET YOUU =0
HI:p

Firesoul
10-27-2007, 11:34
Emma loves me more thats why :cool:
hueauhea:D

Sum0
10-27-2007, 12:04
Emma loves me more thats why :cool:
hueauhea:D

o.o bombom will eschke plx <3

maoo
10-27-2007, 22:06

I guess me and ES have something in common for now. And I'm not proud of it at all.

Godwho
10-28-2007, 04:10
I guess me and ES have something in common for now. And I'm not proud of it at all.

when i kkill her the thing I love about her is the free pots :D

maoo
10-29-2007, 10:23
when i kkill her the thing I love about her is the free pots :D

It's probably a newbie player who came from other server and thinks he's something. Whisper my account if you see her, so we can arrange her death on game.

space
10-29-2007, 13:56
It's probably a newbie player who came from other server and thinks he's something. Whisper my account if you see her, so we can arrange her death on game.

lol, i dont like scammers too. if she continues doing that, ill join in xD

maoo
10-29-2007, 19:38
lol, i dont like scammers too. if she continues doing that, ill join in xD

it would be an honor

TroZAN
10-30-2007, 03:05

mystic, Senorita and Malibu are all 3 scammers working together, working together they had recently stolen from my stepdad: Super Lvl 15,+4, 1SDG Trojan Armor & Super Lvl 45, +4, 1SDG necklace. Old mystic, new mystic you both already give me reason to think and assume you are both ass's if there is even a difference. With a full 2soc SPG fire.. you would think you would do something better than use your power to scam people who worked hard for there items.

VendettaEUP
10-30-2007, 07:12
mystic, Senorita and Malibu are all 3 scammers working together, working together they had recently stolen from my stepdad: Super Lvl 15,+4, 1SDG Trojan Armor & Super Lvl 45, +4, 1SDG necklace. Old mystic, new mystic you both already give me reason to think and assume you are both ass's if there is even a difference. With a full 2soc SPG fire.. you would think you would do something better than use your power to scam people who worked hard for there items.

Cant be original Mystic. Original Mystic as well as her daughter are very love-able. As well as very beautiful. o=

Tani
10-30-2007, 12:10
Cant be original Mystic. Original Mystic as well as her daughter are very love-able. As well as very beautiful. o=

oh james you big flirt! i ish not very beautiful =0 *blushes* wehhe

VendettaEUP
10-30-2007, 12:16
You are very beautiful Emma. You cannot hide it just as I cannot lie.

Tani
10-30-2007, 12:21

lol awwhh ^^

VendettaEUP
10-30-2007, 12:54
Ill argue about it all night long if you want me to.

maoo
10-30-2007, 14:49
Ill argue about it all night long if you want me to.

You're horny.

VendettaEUP
10-30-2007, 15:39
You're horny.

You love me.

x) <3

maoo
10-30-2007, 19:09
You love me.

x) <3

We're horny.

VendettaEUP
10-30-2007, 19:13
Ill have a toast to that. x)

~Damien~
10-31-2007, 03:40

Apparently your living in the 1600's, is that where you got that sweater?

BTW You face looks like the bottom of a used and unflushed toilet :D

VendettaEUP
10-31-2007, 06:27
Apparently your living in the 1600's, is that where you got that sweater?

BTW You face looks like the bottom of a used and unflushed toilet :D

I dont see any pictures of your ****** ass on here. Funny statements from a ****-up DB buyer whose gonna get banned just like Prodigy. 1600's ? Maybe you should actually go to school and not think about going to school.

Nice try - **** up.