http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=426517

Feel free to discuss.

DeathWishZer0
10-22-2007, 15:24
ITS GONNA BE A REAL BLAST!!! :rolleyes:

DanceWithArrows
10-22-2007, 15:49
sounds cool and original compared to the normal grinding of CO now -.-

MOVE THE MINING RATES BACK UP! LOSE THE LOTTO! LOSE THE DB LVL ! ROLLBACK PLEASE!

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 15:56
sounds cool and original compared to the normal grinding of CO now -.-

MOVE THE MINING RATES BACK UP! LOSE THE LOTTO! LOSE THE DB LVL ! ROLLBACK PLEASE!

A new COTobo would just be released again if that happened. Well - I mean not like it hasnt been already.

DanceWithArrows
10-22-2007, 16:25
A new COTobo would just be released again if that happened. Well - I mean not like it hasnt been already.

meh, no one uses cotobo for mining. i heard that Drory (carl) yused it to bot in MZ along with his COPartner (though its called something else now :))

Orenda
10-22-2007, 16:42
I hope the vampire whatever event isnt gonna be items that make you look like vampires for 30 seconds >.<

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 16:48
I hope the vampire whatever event isnt gonna be items that make you look like vampires for 30 seconds >.<

Your setting your hopes too high for TQ-Digital, Amy.

DaRkTrO
10-22-2007, 16:50
meh, no one uses cotobo for mining. i heard that Drory (carl) yused it to bot in MZ along with his COPartner (though its called something else now :))

Pretty much, he used to say he was going afk in tg with chats off... you go to tg he is no were to be found. Go to MZ and he is there... -.- he used to deny using anything like it aswell

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 16:52
Pretty much, he used to say he was going afk in tg with chats off... you go to tg he is no were to be found. Go to MZ and he is there... -.- he used to deny using anything like it aswell

He was 13-14 at the time, what do you expect from a kid? I mean look at FreakyStyle. He took the items Carl gave him that dont rightfully belong to him. Hes going to deny that till the day he dies. Why? Its just a game.

DanceWithArrows
10-22-2007, 16:58

actually in C~D we used to talk about that all the time...and he always used to trade mets for the DBs i used to buy...and believe me i bought a lot in the days before lotto. and he would always have the mets within 2 hrs. well, best i can say is that hes a GOOD type of cheater lol

He was 13-14 at the time, what do you expect from a kid? I mean look at FreakyStyle. He took the items Carl gave him that dont rightfully belong to him. Hes going to deny that till the day he dies. Why? Its just a game.

humn, read the thread where golden-i-have-a-circumsized-di ck replied "why didnt you say so" when i said I have his gear numb nut. whatcha gonna do about it? come to taiwan and kick my a$$?!? u must be dreaming, nazi

AlbertWesker
10-22-2007, 16:58

lol :P, is Triaxe still the real Triaxe, or is what im hearing Triaxe is Digi / james now:confused:

AlbertWesker
10-22-2007, 16:59
+ this quest seems like aload of bollox to me, making and setting off fire works WTH can TQ not come up with anything better than letting fire works off lol :rolleyes:

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 17:00
Never. She was banned so I Screenshotted her forum avatar and put it as mine, hence why it says Banned below the name.

AlbertWesker
10-22-2007, 17:01
Never. She was banned so I Screenshotted her forum avatar and put it as mine, hence why it says Banned above the name.

lols kk james xD

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 17:02
I have no idea who you are by the way. Hrhr.

AlbertWesker
10-22-2007, 17:04
I have no idea who you are by the way. Hrhr.

lols, i know, and if i told you, you wouldnt like the reply :p

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 17:10
Might as well just tell me. Not like I can hurt you. My trojan is on Gemini and your on Blizzard, and plus - I quit long ago. :cool:

AlbertWesker
10-22-2007, 17:10
The tao? 130 prolly now. Forgot the name. Fought with me about Magenta.

lols, no try naming someone that was banned over a year ago :p

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 17:12
Give me a class an I might be able too.

AlbertWesker
10-22-2007, 17:19
Give me a class an I might be able too.

Water - Fire, was the longest a water took to RB,from Dragon - all Through Blizzard, RB'd just b4 Blizzard split to Gemini :p

DanceWithArrows
10-22-2007, 17:21
AlbertWesker is me. o.o

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 17:21
I wanna say Damien but hes still active, unfortunately. Idia was water melee..Torje was water melee...Gimmie the first letter.

AlbertWesker
10-22-2007, 17:23
I wanna say Damien but hes still active, unfortunately. Idia was water melee..Torje was water melee...Gimmie the first letter.

lols james, you lost your memory or something :p, my tao was Bot jail for nothing, and then banned for nothing, and no im not DancesWith*****s :p, lol, my tao has been banned for over a year now, and no one but 3 people i knew back in the old days play's on Gemini no more :(

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 17:25
Blame 4 years of football. Bashing helmets and such. Gimmie a letter or I will stab you via internet.

AlbertWesker
10-22-2007, 17:27
Blame 4 years of football. Bashing helmets and such. Gimmie a letter or I will stab you via internet.

lol, imma creat a thread just for me and you to talk in :p this is annoying me to go from thread to thread :p