PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Server Since Gemini's Tri-split

DanceWithArrows
10-20-2007, 23:52
HEHEHEHE. this is a no contest, i-already-know-who-would-win poll. explain and reminensce

DaRkTrO
10-21-2007, 06:38
Def Dragon, was so fun there, relaxing with all my rl mates that used to play and just always having fun... now its ***... I loved the 2kk dbs when i started:D

VendettaEUP
10-21-2007, 08:55
TieuLyPhiDau, Nerva, TrixR4Kids (Darthi), HoPeLeSs, FuRbY / FuRbS, Warriorpops2K, Warp! & DragonBunnies, LegendaryWeapon, ~Volker~, smiley_dude69, DeSaBrIaS, MegamI, Aria1234, PrincessJennie, -Skurai-, AndreW / Mr.D, DigitalHitmann, IidaHitoshi, Mao_negra, Anti-Mage / IInfeRnuS, C4t4pult4 - Nothing but the best, It has to be Dragon.

kja1224
10-21-2007, 10:49
Definitely Dragon :P
That's the server I first started off with some of my real life friends :D
and then I came to meet many other new people that I became friends with.
Like the ones here on Gemini :P

DanceWithArrows
10-21-2007, 11:31
blizzard FTW! i love Lucifers_Rebels and being a DL in the main/most of the branches/ owning the DevilS branch and making it huge...those were the golden times man...pure lvling, no DB lvling/exp balls/lotto, all hunting. im the only one left from that huge guild. goddamn, sometimes i wish all my real friends didnt quit and we just had a BIG rollback....

~Damien~
10-21-2007, 14:59
Blizzard was the bomb

DanceWithArrows
10-21-2007, 22:45
Blizzard was the bomb

yup yup. i remember you from blizzard! some 11X water who kept trying to sell celestial stones for a business then later figured out to use the gems for blu rats

Drew
10-21-2007, 23:29
miss dragon and all my friends who still play there. only ever moved because of jennie, now she dont play. so blah.

~Damien~
10-22-2007, 01:13
yup yup. i remember you from blizzard! some 11X water who kept trying to sell celestial stones for a business then later figured out to use the gems for blu rats

Thas how I made the money for all my sockets :D it was the perfect time when normal viol/moon/fury were monster drops, sold for DIRT CHEAP(100-300k), and 30 mets could got you a db in market. Then saved up db after db, had a warehouse PACKED with db scrolls, and then waited a year and watched db price go from 4kk to 60kk :eek: INFLATION

chaospawn
10-22-2007, 01:22
TieuLyPhiDau, Nerva, TrixR4Kids (Darthi), HoPeLeSs, FuRbY / FuRbS, Warriorpops2K, Warp! & DragonBunnies, LegendaryWeapon, ~Volker~, smiley_dude69, DeSaBrIaS, MegamI, Aria1234, PrincessJennie, -Skurai-, AndreW / Mr.D, DigitalHitmann, IidaHitoshi, Mao_negra, Anti-Mage / IInfeRnuS, C4t4pult4 - Nothing but the best, It has to be Dragon.

i found it wierd you put urself in ur list =/
Server splits SUCK..lost so many friends from dragon, I voted dragon as fav server. Damn last war on dragon was memoriable and also the one when we won war from the comewar/ufo alliance...good days

kja1224
10-22-2007, 04:44
I really missed the good ole days.
As I mentioned before, I enjoyed dragon but I also like blizzard and a bit of gemini.
>.< I'm confused, I like all the servers I've been in. :D

DaRkTrO
10-22-2007, 05:10
I really missed the good ole days.
As I mentioned before, I enjoyed dragon but I also like blizzard and a bit of gemini.
>.< I'm confused, I like all the servers I've been in. :D

Same, I loved dragon because it was the good old days, but blizzard was awesome because i started to learn so much more about the game... but then again I have made my greatest achievements in Gemini:rolleyes:... I hope our server never splits again:p

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 06:16
i found it wierd you put urself in ur list =/
Server splits SUCK..lost so many friends from dragon, I voted dragon as fav server. Damn last war on dragon was memoriable and also the one when we won war from the comewar/ufo alliance...good days

Probably because I learned the legitiment way to play and not the cheaters way. :cool:

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
10-22-2007, 15:06
Hahah your all like old people talking about the good old days :rolleyes:

AlbertWesker
10-22-2007, 17:14
Hahah your all like old people talking about the good old days :rolleyes:

lol, whats the best other than the old days, CO is just getting worse, turning a free game into a game which you have to pay for now, it just sucks + TQ only help people if you buy DB's too :mad:

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 17:16
lol, whats the best other than the old days, CO is just getting worse, turning a free game into a game which you have to pay for now, it just sucks + TQ only help people if you buy DB's too :mad:

And you said I hated you? :eek:

AlbertWesker
10-22-2007, 17:20
And you said I hated you? :eek:

i said you hated me, wth :confused:

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 17:23
You said I dont like you in the other post. :rolleyes:

AlbertWesker
10-22-2007, 17:25
You said I dont like you in the other post. :rolleyes:

heh no i said, 'if i told you who i were, then you wouldn't like the reply, didn't say i hated you, in fact you were a great husband no matter what others said bout you'....:p

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 17:26
o_o Wait , what?.

DanceWithArrows
10-22-2007, 18:40
blizz is winning! this thread is meant to be for non-arguing sakes and to reminenscence on the old times, so if you are gonna argue, i suggest you GTFO and do it in a diff thread

Zero18
10-22-2007, 20:49
I'd say Blizzard since I wasn't around for Dragon, though I bet Dragon was the best since that was when the market was good.

No offense, but I can't see why anyone would vote for Gemini. Anyone wanna justify that? :p

*Sparkles12*
10-24-2007, 08:08
dragon they dont scm u out of chars shud have stayed on there

YouzY
10-24-2007, 12:20
i say blizzard was the best
id probaply say dragon but my first server was blizz

CrackeD was the best guild ever :P

VendettaEUP
10-24-2007, 12:36
i say blizzard was the best
id probaply say dragon but my first server was blizz

CrackeD was the best guild ever :P

TK looks exactly like my brother. In fact, so alike I asked him one day if he was my brother because I dont see my brother anymore and he knew I played CO.

YouzY
10-25-2007, 00:19
TK looks exactly like my brother. In fact, so alike I asked him one day if he was my brother because I dont see my brother anymore and he knew I played CO.

Maybe hes a evil twin :D

Shin~ML
10-25-2007, 01:06
I'd say Blizzard since I wasn't around for Dragon, though I bet Dragon was the best since that was when the market was good.

No offense, but I can't see why anyone would vote for Gemini. Anyone wanna justify that? :p

Seconded ..

Dragon was the best. The economy was great, and people actually played for fun back then.

Blizzard was awesome, nothing will ever beat some of the Guild Wars we had on that server.

Gemini is the annoying kid that nobody talks to.

Zero18
10-25-2007, 14:06
Seconded ..

Dragon was the best. The economy was great, and people actually played for fun back then.

Blizzard was awesome, nothing will ever beat some of the Guild Wars we had on that server.

Agreed on that.

Blizzard GW wasn't fun for a while when the EternalSnow and EliteSquad side won like every week, but later on, the GW got much funner. And that Gemini comment is so true XD

Btw whats up, long time no see o_o

Firesoul
10-25-2007, 18:27
Seconded ..

thats so true :p

Lebo
10-27-2007, 00:22
i left for jennie and colt back then so ill vote dragon home of the real fb/ss'ers if you didnt come from dragon your a nub ;) NO OFFENSE lol

DanceWithArrows
10-27-2007, 00:31
i left for jennie and colt back then so ill vote dragon home of the real fb/ss'ers if you didnt come from dragon your a nub ;) NO OFFENSE lol

no offense taken :) i wish my friend introduced me to CO like 5 weeks before i started...cuz ii was an early blizzerer...all my friends back then quit =/ with the excetion of the one formerly known as Oshin~Spray/Yusori ( in gemini) who now plays on blizz again

Lebo
10-29-2007, 20:11
<3's bliz was ok but when i was there i was mechs personal kos along with other big names ive forgotten about since i got bigger lol

RipKiLLxD
10-29-2007, 23:31
I loved chance's guildies ^^

cleo
11-02-2007, 21:34
I'd say blizzard/dragon was the best but drag slightly surpassed blizzard.

I think everyone would agree that gemini sucks so freaking much. Worst server ever!