PDA

View Full Version : T/B> 2 soc earrings for tao cap/gown

SirKillerlot
10-19-2007, 07:02
Either trading elite 2 soc earrings for 2soc tao cap or gown, or buying 2 soc tao cap/gown.

The brain!()
10-22-2007, 10:58
As far as im aware sachiel still has a unique 2soc gown.If you dont know who he is you can usally find him in market.I thin he wants at least 30DB for it cause he ignored my offer.

SirKillerlot
10-25-2007, 05:25
Hmm yeah i saw sachiel selling that gown but i offered what i thought was fair (around 30dbs) and got ridiculed saying last one he sold went for 50dbs (yeah before lotto maybe, but now hes dreaming)

These days there just aint enough $$ to go around, and its very hard to sell something for what its worth... So many people think they can trade their elite 1 soc weapons with sdg (wow! what a waste) or super warior helms, for $100 + mil, yet you cant sell anything decent (eg super 2soc) for much more then that.

TitusDotel
10-25-2007, 08:34
Hmm yeah i saw sachiel selling that gown but i offered what i thought was fair (around 30dbs) and got ridiculed saying last one he sold went for 50dbs (yeah before lotto maybe, but now hes dreaming)

These days there just aint enough $$ to go around, and its very hard to sell something for what its worth... So many people think they can trade their elite 1 soc weapons with sdg (wow! what a waste) or super warior helms, for $100 + mil, yet you cant sell anything decent (eg super 2soc) for much more then that.

Yes,

Ppl asking WAY too much for things these days, but someone is buying them, so they feel the price is justified.

Someone was selling a 2 soc archer hat, when I whispered them about it, they said they already had an offer of 56 DBs!!!!!

I said bb, have a nice day.

Protamus
10-26-2007, 02:56
Yes,

Ppl asking WAY too much for things these days, but someone is buying them, so they feel the price is justified.

Someone was selling a 2 soc archer hat, when I whispered them about it, they said they already had an offer of 56 DBs!!!!!

I said bb, have a nice day.

Wow 56dbs, i would call bull****

SirKillerlot
10-26-2007, 06:04
Lol yeah a lot of people claim dumbie bids to try and get a good price, but really who wouldnt lol