PDA

View Full Version : Broadcast *****s

~Damien~
10-19-2007, 00:22
me n the crew are gettin fed up with these emos flamin the broadcast for example "Daemon: squall-lionhrt <3!! i love you bro" and don't get me started with some of trozans posts. if your gonna use the broadcast, use it for market purposes, not being a ***

lady_Elenor
10-19-2007, 02:19
i must admit i used it the other day to say congratz to my hubby for completing and getting 2nd rb quest as hes put alot of hours into finishing it and i wanted to show him how proud i was of him. but your right about the spam thats being put up on there.

VaUx
10-19-2007, 05:58
i must admit i used it the other day to say congratz to my hubby for completing and getting 2nd rb quest as hes put alot of hours into finishing it and i wanted to show him how proud i was of him. but your right about the spam thats being put up on there.

yep only market purposes... :p

~Damien~
10-19-2007, 10:02

Well I don't think there is anything wrong with giving someone gratz on 130 or rb/2rb or full sockets or whatever they worked hard to get to that point, but when someone is like "I LOVE YOU MAN OMG OMG YOUR THE BEST" or something like that just cause they're jumping around in jail is a waste, and abuses broadcast.

Jim_Morrison
10-19-2007, 14:24
Hi just to let u all know i will be starting to take UNICEF donation starting Novemeber 1st,so ur 1 cp donation( or as much as u can afford) will all go towards the needy.You may donate as many times as you want,just make sure all donations do go to Jim_Morrison,and he will make sure all cp are used wisely.As well any or all your +1 and higher stones can be used as suitable donations as well.All donations cant really be used as a tax deductable but o well.

FreakyStylie
10-19-2007, 14:35
me n the crew are gettin fed up with these emos flamin the broadcast for example "Daemon: squall-lionhrt <3!! i love you bro" and don't get me started with some of trozans posts. if your gonna use the broadcast, use it for market purposes, not being a ***

agreed :)

space
10-19-2007, 14:38
Hi just to let u all know i will be starting to take UNICEF donation starting Novemeber 1st,so ur 1 cp donation( or as much as u can afford) will all go towards the needy.You may donate as many times as you want,just make sure all donations do go to Jim_Morrison,and he will make sure all cp are used wisely.As well any or all your +1 and higher stones can be used as suitable donations as well.All donations cant really be used as a tax deductable but o well.

lol :D

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
10-19-2007, 15:20

You can also give your donations to ECLiPSE.... :D:D

DanceWithArrows
10-19-2007, 15:45
agreed, i finally see its about as annoying as me pooling 80kk into making and dlting guilds

aphrodit3
10-19-2007, 18:10

ur so good to teh needy ~ i donate 5 refined melon hammers!
tehn all they need is refined melon nails n they cn build houses for shelter ~

Orenda
10-19-2007, 19:00
I forgot one guys name but he used broadcast to say someone was a stupid lab pker or something. Then someone yelled at him on broadcast and he replied like 2-3 times after that, saying how he doesnt like losing exp and dying in lab. There was also like once or twice before this time that I remember when he also used cps to say someone was a stupid pker. So I mean.. instead of wasting all his cps on broadcast, he could be using the same cps on a praying stone, so he wouldnt have to lose exp and can revive right away! GAWD :mad:

~Damien~
10-19-2007, 23:26

LMAO :p

Zero18
10-20-2007, 11:09
I forgot one guys name but he used broadcast to say someone was a stupid lab pker or something. Then someone yelled at him on broadcast and he replied like 2-3 times after that, saying how he doesnt like losing exp and dying in lab. There was also like once or twice before this time that I remember when he also used cps to say someone was a stupid pker. So I mean.. instead of wasting all his cps on broadcast, he could be using the same cps on a praying stone, so he wouldnt have to lose exp and can revive right away! GAWD :mad:

+1 rep for that XD

Jim_Morrison
10-22-2007, 14:27

NEED> refined melon nails.
Please donate these items along with your cps and +1 and higher stones.All i got thrown my way for the needy is a bunch of fastblades scentswords followed by some tornadoes and some hercs.:p