PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate CO DB Scam

xXRIOT!Xx
10-18-2007, 19:41
Warden (in Bot Jail)<- ultimate DB scammer of all time.

You get sent there for gltiches/bugs in the game. If you're not botting you shouldn't be sent there; and if you are accidently sent there you should be released. But that's just my opinion...and I guess it doesn't mean squat to CO as long as people are buying more and more dbs everyday for their characters.

VendettaEUP
10-18-2007, 20:09
Now more and more people are seeing the truth.

lady_Elenor
10-19-2007, 02:16
yet again this game shows that the people who play the game fair end up in bot jail and those that bot get away with it. everyone who plays this game knows at least 1 person who is a known botter yet when do they get sent to bot jail let alone banned. yet someone who was dropping items while in a team and got dragged though to 2nd quest area gets sent to bot jail. whats fair in that. but co dont give a monkeys as its 2 free dbs for them. i think its time co sorted out all these unfair clitches and start working on the real cheaters then this game might get more fun again.

Starshine
10-19-2007, 05:26
Did I miss something? That's a rather random post to be in local server chit-chat. I would expect this from a community post... :rolleyes: Please explain the situation. I can at least forward your request.. if it's about you anyway.

~Damien~
10-19-2007, 10:09
It is so true I am an example, I am a person who knows over 10 people I don't like who use speed and never get jailed, and yet one day my friend zmac was lagging super bad at 125 tg, like his screen was freezing the lag was so bad, he scrolled to twin city, hes in twin city for a split second then poof in bot jail, zmac is a clean player like me and would never use a cheat, he thinks cheats ruin co and he got botjailed for being loyal to conquer online. if they figured out how to get rid of aimbot i'm sure they can stop this anti-jailing systems that keeps throwing innocent people in bot jail. And raising the prices?? once you've been thrown in bot jail your always scared some random thing might do it again. Ever since mac it happened to mac I never scroll out of tg now, never drop items while jumping or jump while teleporting, I'M EVEN SCARED TO SNEEZE!! :eek:

xXRIOT!Xx
10-20-2007, 03:44
Did I miss something? That's a rather random post to be in local server chit-chat. I would expect this from a community post... Please explain the situation. I can at least forward your request.. if it's about you anyway.

I've posted this in the community forum and the bug forum...the one in the bug forum got locked and the one in the community forum was deleted. So I apologize if this seems random.

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=424788

I posted it in the bug forum because I honestly thought this was an unintentional glitch in the game designed to catch botters. However, it would seem that this is a cash crop and I can't speak my peace about it other than in here (and I'm wondering for how long before this post is deleted as well).

I've sent 2 e-mails (service@conqueronline.com) and have opened an "Account Issues" case file on this, all explaining what happened...but it would seam that CO only cares if I have a problem with the process of buying dbs, not at the fact that I don't want to have to pay a ransom to release my character.

This is the situation...

My Branch Manager (Edge-Crusher) asked if people could help out with his 2nd RB quest and kill Satan since it takes FOREVER. A couple people and I volunteered to help. ErrieAnna (don't know if that is the exact spelling or not) created a team by Alex and waited for me. I joined up and I thought I had a minute to clear out my inventory (I thought more players were coming). Well, I didn't, the team leader brought us over and I got sent to bot jail.

I knew about the dropping items while jumping, and sometimes while flying (for archers). However, I had no idea about the one while scrolling or being sent to another map with a team (like house or 2nd RB area). So, I honestly thought this was a mistake and it would be cleared up. But now, after reading more forum posts, seeing my e-mails go unanswered, and seeing my forum posts go locked or deleted makes me wonder if CO is going to actually do anything about it or not.

I've said this time and time again but I will repeat myself...

I realize that everyone that gets sent to the bot jail (or is banned or is caught scamming or doing anything wrong in general) is going to maintain their innocence. However, if CO truly wants to catch botters they would have a GM/DM actually patrolling the servers for them instead of having an "auto-jail" feature for those that unintentionally glitch, like I did. Doing so only catches people that don't know about the glitch- then CO holds them hostage for dbs.

I also realize that this game is free to play; dbs are the only source of income for those that run this stuff. Which is why I have bought dbs in the past and planned on buying them in the future (I wanted to make my wand super). However, I refuse to buy dbs as punishment for "botting" when I wasn't!

For those of you just think "why not buy the dbs?" you're missing the point. I've already had several friends and guild members offer to donate their dbs to get me out and I have refused to take them. If this can happen to me it can happen to anyone. What's to keep CO from just adding another random "auto-bot" feature and jailing your character for it? Making you actually pay again and again for a game that is suppossed to be free?

That's just being greedy and they're taking advantage of a bug in the game. TQ is no better than the botters/scammers/hackers themselves if they don't fix this problem.

xXRIOT!Xx
10-21-2007, 05:50
FYI, I'm now at Day #5 in bot jail...and still no e-mail response...funny, because all my db problems were fixed within 24 hours.

MMmmmmmm!

Camz
10-21-2007, 13:31
It is so true I am an example, I am a person who knows over 10 people I don't like who use speed and never get jailed, and yet one day my friend zmac was lagging super bad at 125 tg, like his screen was freezing the lag was so bad, he scrolled to twin city, hes in twin city for a split second then poof in bot jail, zmac is a clean player like me and would never use a cheat, he thinks cheats ruin co and he got botjailed for being loyal to conquer online. if they figured out how to get rid of aimbot i'm sure they can stop this anti-jailing systems that keeps throwing innocent people in bot jail. And raising the prices?? once you've been thrown in bot jail your always scared some random thing might do it again. Ever since mac it happened to mac I never scroll out of tg now, never drop items while jumping or jump while teleporting, I'M EVEN SCARED TO SNEEZE!! :eek:

Dont remind me =( that was some messed up ****. I always use night devil to hit two stakes in tgs but that day as damien said my ping was like 40,000 o.o cause 125 stakes were full with chars. I was whispering Triton (damien) while hitting one stake to get my xp bar up My xp skill was ready so I clicked night devil, but it didnt transform, my char kept hitting stakes even thought i was clicking night devil. It finally started after a while, so i went to the middle of the two stakes but it wasnt hitting when i clicked on the stake.

To test if it was lag, i opened my inventory and tried to drop a vanilla but when i dragged it out the inventory to the ground, it didnt move. So i just clicked on a tc scroll to leave training grounds to try get rid of the lag, after a while my char finally scrolled......appeared in twin city... then poof botjail =.=

and this was after they increased the penalty so i had to borrow two dbs from Chinski to get out =(

xXRIOT!Xx
10-26-2007, 05:07
*bump*

Over a week now....still no replies...

VendettaEUP
10-26-2007, 06:24
Did you buy more then 20 dbs in the passed? If not - good luck with that.

xXRIOT!Xx
10-26-2007, 23:26
Did you buy more then 20 dbs in the passed? If not - good luck with that.

25, actually...when I read up in the site, they said if your account got hacked they wouldn't help you unless you bought 20 dbs or more.

So, you can see why I'm pissed...I figured TQ would fix this issue- but it's just a db scam.

*edit*

Just sent e-mail #3

lady_Elenor
10-27-2007, 07:21
yet again co proves that its not just the non db buyers that screwed over when it comes to problems. this is yet another game clitch that tq have yet to sort out or even own up to riot that they are in the wrong and release him from bot jail. come on tq pull your finger outta your butt and sort out your mistakes at this rate u will loose the players that pay your wages :P

xXRIOT!Xx
10-27-2007, 09:48
yet again co proves that its not just the non db buyers that screwed over when it comes to problems. this is yet another game clitch that tq have yet to sort out or even own up to riot that they are in the wrong and release him from bot jail. come on tq pull your finger outta your butt and sort out your mistakes at this rate u will loose the players that pay your wages :P

If I didn't pay a dime for the game I can see why I wouldn't have a leg to stand on and nobody would listen to my e-mails...but now, having my character held hostage for more dbs, why would I pay a penny more?

Khayman
10-27-2007, 10:47
Im sure you've seen the thread about TQ (Makers of Conquer) trying to go public as a company. Have shares, stockholders, all that crap. That's the reason that EVERYTHING is costing DBs now. Because the more DBs bought, the more money they make, the more shares they sell, you get it.

They wouldn't release you even if there was a GM right there with you watching as you dropped the item and got BotJailed, even if a GM was right there and saw it was an accident. Because releasing you for free would mean one less sale for them..

Line their pockets and they set you free

YouzY
10-27-2007, 11:07
Ive got in botjail 2 times on youzy
1st dropped items midair (didnt know then i that could get people botjailed)
2nd scrolled to twin city while i was going to a teleport or something

xXRIOT!Xx
10-27-2007, 12:56
Im sure you've seen the thread about TQ (Makers of Conquer) trying to go public as a company. Have shares, stockholders, all that crap. That's the reason that EVERYTHING is costing DBs now. Because the more DBs bought, the more money they make, the more shares they sell, you get it.

They wouldn't release you even if there was a GM right there with you watching as you dropped the item and got BotJailed, even if a GM was right there and saw it was an accident. Because releasing you for free would mean one less sale for them..

Line their pockets and they set you free

I don't see how scamming their customers is going to make more sells since I'm more inclined to quit than buy the dbs to get my character out of bot jail.

Just to add to what you are saying...check out the replies I've gotten out in other forums.

lol u dont need to buy 20 dbs.. is 20 db codes.

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=428354

lmao...so after paying about $100 for dbs, their answer is that I need to buy more dbs before they even consider helping out characters so that I don't have to buy dbs to have my character released from bot jail, even though I wasn't botting.

Can anyone else see the f_cked up logic in this?

Pure greed, plain and simple.

"Come talk to us when you spend way more money than that."

What the hell is the purpose of having a GM anyways? Is that just a fancy title to pk, bot, and jail people at random?

Slevv
11-02-2007, 07:11
bull****
You dont get botjailed for doing nothing

All those peeople in botjail got what they deserve
i dont feel sorry for you

hope it makes you delete those cheats of your folder

VendettaEUP
11-02-2007, 07:58
I don't see how scamming their customers is going to make more sells since I'm more inclined to quit than buy the dbs to get my character out of bot jail.

Just to add to what you are saying...check out the replies I've gotten out in other forums.

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=428354

lmao...so after paying about $100 for dbs, their answer is that I need to buy more dbs before they even consider helping out characters so that I don't have to buy dbs to have my character released from bot jail, even though I wasn't botting.

Can anyone else see the f_cked up logic in this?

Pure greed, plain and simple.

"Come talk to us when you spend way more money than that."

What the hell is the purpose of having a GM anyways? Is that just a fancy title to pk, bot, and jail people at random?

It's so the Dev-Team doesn't have to spend in-game time and focus on making new segments for the game.

xXRIOT!Xx
11-02-2007, 21:14
bull****

All those peeople in botjail got what they deserve

lmao

Now people think I'm a cheat for getting sent to bot jail....great...so why this is messed up TQ? Even if you do let me out now, it's messed up.

And Slevv, if you think you have to have a cheat on- then do this little experiment for me...drop your inventory items while you're in a team and have the team leader try to send you to the 2nd RB map at the same time.

You know why you wont do it? Because you'll be sent to bot jail...

Just an update though...I want to say thank you to TQ now for releasing my character. It took a while, and the team vouched for me (thank you Elenor, Errie, Tony, and Steph) but it finally happened.

Now I will really buy thouse dbs for my wand like I said I would...

;)

Kitsu
11-02-2007, 21:25
Grats RIOT and good to have you back.

Slevv, one day perhaps you'll get BJed "accidentally" or not. When that day comes, remember what you said here and don't expect sympathy. Not like you care, you just want to be an arse but I saw RIOT grow up on CO, I used to plvl him and I can vouch for him playing fair and square and also for his personality.

space
11-03-2007, 00:35
lmao

Now people think I'm a cheat for getting sent to bot jail....great...so why this is messed up TQ? Even if you do let me out now, it's messed up.

And Slevv, if you think you have to have a cheat on- then do this little experiment for me...drop your inventory items while you're in a team and have the team leader try to send you to the 2nd RB map at the same time.

Just an update though...I want to say thank you to TQ now for releasing my character. It took a while, and the team vouched for me (thank you Elenor, Errie, Tony, and Steph) but it finally happened.

;)

OMG, lol! Gratz. I'm glad you stuck to your gunz you stubborn SOB! :D

lady_Elenor
11-03-2007, 01:36
bull****

All those people in botjail got what they deserve

u know what i still really don't like u haven't since the problems u caused last year. riot has never cheated and what happened to him was unfair, but shows what a little ***** u really are.

Riot im so pleased they finely let u out does that mean u can add me to friends now lol oh and u forgot to put wolf on with your last reply cos he helped too lol :D

~Damien~
11-03-2007, 01:40
u know what i still really don't like u haven't since the problems u caused last year. riot has never cheated and what happened to him was unfair, but shows what a little ***** u really are.

Riot im so pleased they finely let u out does that mean u can add me to friends now lol oh and u forgot to put wolf on with your last reply cos he helped too lol :D

Yeah Slevv is a little piece of shiz licking garbage. He spread so many lies about my guild all because I kicked his boyfriend Ynot out.

cleo
11-03-2007, 15:02
Unfortunatly it is the way co works.
Too bad you can't sue them for ****ing you over after you spend so much money just to not be screwed over o.0.

Ya they need money to keep the game going but this game is turning out to be 1 big scam. Alot of people have bought lots of dbs but all they give us in these new patches is things to make people buy more dbs.

They lowered socket rates to almost nothing same with met lvling rate.
Took me over 100 freaking mets just to lvl a 100 super +4 2 soc shield to 110.

YouzY
11-03-2007, 15:32
5 times botjailed,all from teleporting or dropping items :(

VendettaEUP
11-03-2007, 15:59
I dont understand it. Ive dropped items in air and tele/dropped on purpose on characters to try to get them sent and they were never sent.

cleo
11-03-2007, 16:08
maybe you didn't try hard enough or just got lucky ;p

rhearranged
11-03-2007, 21:58
I dont understand it. Ive dropped items in air and tele/dropped on purpose on characters to try to get them sent and they were never sent.

lol, i tried that too with a noob :D
and it works for me
but i tried like 30 times

bibi86
11-16-2007, 12:38
lmao

;)

hi riot, can u help to get my char released? i facing the same problem as u.. Anyone can help, with some advise?