PDA

View Full Version : bot jail LOL

BAdbOYx
10-18-2007, 15:40
Go **** All Gms Of This ****... Mother ****ers.. Alanzao Is In Bot Jail For No Reason.. Suck My **** Fdps.. Banned C4t4pult4 For No Reason And Now For No Reason Again My Warrior Is In Bot Jail... Go **** Fdps

BAdbOYx
10-18-2007, 15:41
Ban Me Again Plx

VendettaEUP
10-18-2007, 17:43
Gamemasters accept all Orendas movies but never mine or anyone elses.

Corruption +1

DanceWithArrows
10-18-2007, 18:19
now my turn to say own3d k

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
10-18-2007, 21:58
Gamemasters accept all Orendas movies but never mine or anyone elses.

Corruption +1

Orenda's cool... no bashing her please :(

<PrO>
10-18-2007, 23:24

Are you saying that because she is really that cool or becuase she doesn't send your videos in :confused:

lady_Elenor
10-19-2007, 02:22
Go **** All Gms Of This ****... Mother ****ers.. Alanzao Is In Bot Jail For No Reason.. Suck My **** Fdps.. Banned C4t4pult4 For No Reason And Now For No Reason Again My Warrior Is In Bot Jail... Go **** Fdps

well your not the only one thats had something this unfair happen to u RIOT got sent to bot jail because he was dropping items outside 2nd rb quest and the team leader bought him though while he was dropping a item. co have yet to let him out or even send him a reply from his email. :mad:

Starshine
10-19-2007, 05:37

Ummmm... yeah... the most recent video posted by Evelyin shows you are botting. Sorry.

VaUx
10-19-2007, 05:55

yep Orenda<3 ;)

Slanesh
10-19-2007, 09:19
Orenda ftw =) good job!

BAdbOYx
10-19-2007, 10:11
now my turn to say own3d k

I have my char k OWNED

BAdbOYx
10-19-2007, 10:13
Ummmm... yeah... the most recent video posted by Evelyin shows you are botting. Sorry.

LOL heLLbOy of EliteSquad is bot 24/48 and never go bot jail .. go ****

Zero18
10-19-2007, 10:35

He's not in ES anymore -.-

Starshine
10-19-2007, 10:39

Funny how you feel like you need to focus your anger on me... I have nothing to do with this, I just gave you my opinion. Is it the moderator thing? ;)

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
10-19-2007, 15:28
Are you saying that because she is really that cool or becuase she doesn't send your videos in :confused:

She is cool... I don't bot or anything... I'm sure many can prove I don't aimbot x.x... Also your 11 so know where your place is kid....:rolleyes:

BAdbOYx
10-19-2007, 15:41
He's not in ES anymore -.-

who r u ?

Oliverlo
10-19-2007, 22:18
U always used cheats and bots. Good job Orenda.:D

xXRIOT!Xx
10-20-2007, 04:30

FYI, I've never seen Hellboy bot...however, he's a pking, kill-stealing ****head...but he's not a botter.

10-20-2007, 07:21
Owned k.

RipKiLLxD
10-20-2007, 07:44
who r u ?

He's a Brown o.o

chaospawn
10-20-2007, 09:06
LOL heLLbOy of EliteSquad is bot 24/48 and never go bot jail .. go ****so? you bot so you got bot jailed. Dont point fingers and complain if u got botjailed, and you claim it was for no reason?

Zero18
10-20-2007, 11:07
who r u ?

You cant read my avatar? Or my signature?

That just proves your IQ level =o

BAdbOYx
10-21-2007, 11:06
You cant read my avatar? Or my signature?

That just proves your IQ level =o

ohh I remember u, the noob crier

DanceWithArrows
10-21-2007, 11:34
ohh I remember u, the noob crier

ohh i remember u, the noob who couldnt kill an imperfect tro w/ full gear. ohh i remember u, the guy who got botjailed :cool:

BAdbOYx
10-21-2007, 13:11
ohh i remember u, the noob who couldnt kill an imperfect tro w/ full gear. ohh i remember u, the guy who got botjailed :cool:

=o i remeber u, who got owned by zach #00

Zero18
10-22-2007, 11:22
Noob crier? This coming from the person who always bug screens me then calls me an aimbotter?

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 12:07
Noob crier? This coming from the person who always bug screens me then calls me an aimbotter?

Nice grammar - **** up.

Zero18
10-22-2007, 14:19
Nice grammar - **** up.

Alright Nazi-boy, correct it for me then?

Oh and, don't even try to correct my grammar since you're the one who spoke exactly like a BR not too long ago.

And one more thing, before you try to flame me blindly because you defend your friend, look at his grammar first.

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 15:54
Matheus is a better friend to me then Roberto ever was - Atleast Matheus doesnt steal my gear, ja?

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 15:57
Oh an another thing; Who the **** cares if im quad-lingual.

BAdbOYx
10-22-2007, 16:10
Oh an another thing; Who the **** cares if im quad-lingual.

rlx, hes loser..

BAdbOYx
10-22-2007, 16:13
Alright Nazi-boy, correct it for me then?

Oh and, don't even try to correct my grammar since you're the one who spoke exactly like a BR not too long ago.

And one more thing, before you try to flame me blindly because you defend your friend, look at his grammar first.

send your PW to RM. try :S

DanceWithArrows
10-22-2007, 16:27

i think he already did before, so stfu noob. oh i remember you now, you were that guy who got killed 923847239847 times before killing someone once to think u were da $hit

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 16:28
Dont you start too minion. Do I need to get out the cattle prods?

DanceWithArrows
10-22-2007, 16:32
do i need to bring out my Nazi-killing gun?

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 16:37
Sorry to dishearten you but *****s dont make good guns. Unlike the Germans who excelled in Sniper rifles with the Mauser 7.62MM and 8MMs, as well as the Kar-98 Sniper. Which I have both. :cool:

Or I could just stab yah with my Blood and Honour dagger.

Hrhr.

DanceWithArrows
10-22-2007, 16:54
if we gonna be racists, then ill unleash my martial arts on you. i believe the deragatory term for *****s if filed under american born Chinese people. and...i believe im a native, well...taiwan...but still, so STFU a$$$hit

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 16:56
Hey hot shot - Guess what. The matrix isnt real. A bullet WILL kill you. Sorry ***** boy.

Zero18
10-22-2007, 19:14
Since you want to point out every little grammar mistake, I'll do the same (even though I never made any to begin with. You just thought I did.)

Oh and another thing; Who the **** cares if I'm quad-lingual.

Matheus is a better friend to me than Roberto ever was - Atleast Matheus doesnt steal my gear, ja?

There are more, but I won't go into detail. I'm just proving my point.

I already gave Roberto access to my char back when I still had him full-geared and guess what; nothing happened. Sorry to disappoint you, but Roberto didn't scam Digi.

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 19:20
Are you black? You act it. Doesnt matter if I dont punctuate contractions. Yours was an actual grammatical error.

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 19:21
Since you want to point out every little grammar mistake, I'll do the same (even though I never made any to begin with. You just thought I did.)

There are more, but I won't go into detail. I'm just proving my point.

I already gave Roberto access to my char back when I still had him full-geared and guess what; nothing happened. Sorry to disappoint you, but Roberto didn't scam Digi.

And im George Bush.

Zero18
10-22-2007, 19:24
Are you black? You act like it. It Doesnt matter if I dont punctuate contractions. Yours was an actual grammatical error.

Another mistake, racist. And I corrected that particular contraction error because it was 2 in 1; you forgot to capitalize the I and you at least should have put the apostrophe.

2 more mistakes against you in that 1 post. Oh and, I never made any grammatical errors in that first post that you flamed me on. It was correct grammar usage.

And im George Bush.

Everyone already knows his friend did it. Even if Roberto did it, that's fine by me. You deserve to be scammed as a result of karma for all those people that YOU scammed.

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 19:26
Whatever you say ******-Boy. This is why all my papers in English, College English mind you - Get outstanding marks?

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 19:29
Oh and, "Bug screens me" isnt correct. Its Screen-bug. Its called an exploit.

Go for it an put my apostrophes in for me - because frankly id rather have a ****** do my dirty work for me then myself.

Zero18
10-22-2007, 19:29
Whatever you say ******-Boy. This is why all my papers in English, College English mind you - Get outstanding marks?

I honestly don't care about your marks in English. Don't come on here and attempt to flame me because you thought my post had a grammar usage error.

Guess what? It didn't. Take a look at YOUR posts first, THEN you can come back and talk to me.

Oh and, "Bug screens me" isnt correct. Its Screen-bug. Its called an exploit.

There is no official name for it. Therefore, that statement is correct.

Oh and, your racist comments aren't going anywhere. I don't know who you're trying to offend with them.

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 19:30
Go emo and log off like you did that time I killed you on that archer as a joke.

10-22-2007, 19:31
Digiemohitmann needs to learn about grammar before he corrects someone's grammar.

Brown > Digiemohittman k?

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 19:31
You highlighted a perfectly good sentence. Good job.

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 19:32
Digiemohitmann needs to learn about grammar before he corrects someone's grammar.

Brown > Digiemohittman k?

Now the whole ******-Squad comes. Why dont you bring Fanta-claus as well.

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 19:34
Everyone knows it as Screen bug. You are just down right retarded.

Zero18
10-22-2007, 19:35
Go emo and log off like you did that time I killed you on that archer as a joke.

You are DEFINETLEY not one to talk about being emo.

Oh and, some people refer to it as Bug Screen as well.

Honestly, just stop trying to flame. Its not going anywhere.

Sum0
10-22-2007, 19:37
*clicks refresh O_O* REFRESH DAMMIT PLX ....must see teh ending of this emo episode o.o; ....*getz peanutz* ....and plx no racist comments ...D:...cuz every1 can use them ;D......

PS : Noopertinho still has my pw since what? .....1 year now? lol

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 19:37
You are DEFINETLEY not one to talk about being emo.

Oh and, some people refer to it as Bug Screen as well.

Honestly, just stop trying to flame. Its not going anywhere.

Who - The brasilians? Pretty sure they know it as screen bug too.

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 19:38
*clicks refresh O_O* REFRESH DAMMIT PLX ....must see teh ending of this emo episode o.o; ....*getz peanutz* ....and plx no racist comments ...D:...cuz every1 can use them ;D......

PS : Noopertinho still has my pw since what? .....1 year now? lol

Your one to talk.

Sum0
10-22-2007, 19:40
Your one to talk.

Excuse me? o.o

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 19:41
Why dont you fabricate some videos about me and give them to Opal and Eve at the office and get me banned.

Zero18
10-22-2007, 19:42
Who - The brasilians? Pretty sure they know it as screen bug too.

Show me where in my post I said that the BRAZILIANS know it it as screen bug?

Notice that in my post, the word BRAZILIANS is capitalized. You know what that means right? Yup, you guessed right; another grammar mistake on your part.

Why dont you fabricate some videos about me and give them to Opal and Eve at the office and get me banned.

Why would he need to do that? He's synsia remember; he could always do it right off the bat.

Sum0
10-22-2007, 19:43

*fabricates a vid of j00 and badboy togetha in teh shower* o.o ....* sendz to TQ* D:

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 19:44
Minus a few good people. They dont deserve to be "Capitalized" if you catch my drift.

Matheus
Weversom
Caio

Thats about it.

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 19:45
*fabricates a vid of j00 and badboy togetha in teh shower* o.o ....* sendz to TQ* D:

Mr. Funny man, The one who wanted to live with me at college. Whose the *** one? Really ?

Sum0
10-22-2007, 19:50
Mr. Funny man, The one who wanted to live with me at college. Whose the *** one? Really ?
Here we go.....u were da one askin me to come wiff j00 if i remembah rite...and ur da one who mailed me bout it ;D...so plx.....secondly from callin those " few good people" fking pretoz and idiotz and so on now they became ur good friendz? You always had a problem with me , dark bein friendz with Mao...callin us preto lovers. Now suddenly its da other way around...Funny EH?

Zero18
10-22-2007, 19:52
Here we go.....u were da one askin me to come wiff j00 if i remembah rite...and ur da one who mailed me bout it ;D...so plx.....secondly from callin those " few good people" fking pretoz and idiotz and so on now they became ur good friendz? You always had a problem with me , dark bein friendz with Mao...callin us preto lovers. Now suddenly its da other way around...Funny EH?

Its called ignorance. Just let it be lol.

10-22-2007, 19:53
Digiemohitmann, go get your 'blood and honor' dagger and cut your wrists.

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 19:53
Funny how when I actually made up my own mind and not let Roberto make my mind up for me, I found out that they are not bad people. Maybe you should do as they say in the matrix and "free your mind," and not let him make up your own mind. What is he feeding you now that I am gone? He replaced me with trash. I am too valuable to be replaced by him. Why do you think he never blocked me, and when I asked him if he wanted me to disappear forever - he reluctantly said no? Funny - Eh ?

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 19:54
Digiemohitmann, go get your 'blood and honor' dagger and cut your wrists.

Go cheat some more. As we all know by investigator blowing it out in the open - who was essentially kicked from EliteSquad that you indeed do in fact proxy. So why dont you just turn right around and take another one up the ass from RM and his father because thats all your worth to them. A good **** for less then a dollar.

Sum0
10-22-2007, 19:58
Funny how when I actually made up my own mind and not let Roberto make my mind up for me, I found out that they are not bad people. Maybe you should do as they say in the matrix and "free your mind," and not let him make up your own mind. What is he feeding you now that I am gone? He replaced me with trash. I am too valuable to be replaced by him. Why do you think he never blocked me, and when I asked him if he wanted me to disappear forever - he reluctantly said no? Funny - Eh ?

Who exactly is the trash you are talking about? Freed your mind ...wow dude it took u like what? 3 years lol.....And if i was friend with mao back than and still am , how didn't i have a free mind? .....Why would he block you?...If he would have had done it ...it would be because he would have had indeed scamm you....AND afterall why would he want u to dissapear forever when u were his friend afterall...its not all of us that can forget his friendz this easily :). "Blood and Honor" ? iheiheihaiheaih yea rite . But ...ask him Now that question again and see the answer =]

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 19:58
Its called ignorance. Just let it be lol.

Because thats proper.:rolleyes:

Zero18
10-22-2007, 20:00

I did that whole "make up my own mind" thing a LONG time ago, and I still do it. Funny thing is YOU were the one who flamed me for it and called me a ******-lover, since I had alot of friends from the "enemy" side.

Its even funnier how you now are friends with those whom you hated so much back in the day. Face it- you're nothing but a hypocrite.

Don't even reply back to this post; you don't know anything about me.

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 20:01
Who exactly is the trash you are talking about? Freed your mind ...wow dude it took u like what? 3 years lol.....And if i was friend with mao back than and still am , how didn't i have a free mind? .....Why would he block you?...If he would have had done it ...it would be because he would have had indeed scamm you....AND afterall why would he want u to dissapear forever when u were his friend afterall...its not all of us that can forget his friendz this easily :). "Blood and Honor" ? iheiheihaiheaih yea rite . But ...ask him Now that question again and see the answer =]

If he was my friend, then why did he not go to Rafaels house and get my things back. Nor his mother. Nor his father. A friend would of, and both you and I know that.

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 20:02
I did that whole "make up my own mind" thing a LONG time ago, and I still do it. Funny thing is YOU were the one who flamed me for it and called me a ******-lover, since I had alot of friends from the "enemy" side.

Its even funnier how you now are friends with those whom you hated so much back in the day. Face it- you're nothing but a hypocrite.

Don't even reply back to this post; you don't know anything about me.

You feed off of him and his requests. Always have always will. Nothing more then that.

Zero18
10-22-2007, 20:03
Because thats proper.:rolleyes:

Yes actually it is, since "lol" is an online expression.

And again, stop attempting to correct me in grammar because I can easily do the same for you.

If it were a game, trust me; you'd lose.

Zero18
10-22-2007, 20:05
You feed off of him and his requests. Always have always will. Nothing more then that.

Then why did I have alot of enemies on my Flist?

He doesn't even request anything from me, so I don't know what you're talking about.

I'll say it again- you don't know me or anything about me. We were never friends if you recall correctly.

10-22-2007, 20:05
Yeah, I cheat. Its called a clicker, real name for it is a MOUSE. You aim and click and it's magic! I know your computer is so crappy you can't use one correctly but that's not my problem.

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 20:06
Id lose? To the same proxy as Unearth? Please.

Sum0
10-22-2007, 20:07
If he was my friend, then why did he not go to Rafaels house and get my things back. Nor his mother. Nor his father. A friend would of, and both you and I know that.

Simple , you know very well his mother's position . His father doesn't give a damn . And instead of asking him about it , you accused him w.o any doubt ...and even after he told you the truth you kept going and going ..without even letting him get to do anything ...feed him with anger and than he just said **** it . You took his archer . You came back appologised. He as a friend forgave you .

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 20:08
Yeah, I cheat. Its called a clicker, real name for it is a MOUSE. You aim and click and it's magic! I know your computer is so crappy you can't use one correctly but that's not my problem.

Vista
2Gigs Ram
NVidia GForce 8300
2x 80Gig HDs
Plasma LCD Hi-Def Screen
Hi-Def Surround Sound

****ty....Riiight.

Momochi~Zabuza
10-22-2007, 20:09
*picks nose* *fart* *continues to watch* o.o

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 20:09
I dont even need to jump to beat you. I proved that 5 times or more last time I was on. Even F4n4tico called me a proxier. He is one to talk.

Zero18
10-22-2007, 20:10
I dont even need to jump to beat you. I proved that 5 times or more last time I was on. Even F4n4tico called me a proxier. He is one to talk.

Oh please... you call ANYONE who beats you in FB an aimbotter. I even remember that when I saw you 1v1 with Triaxe. Not to mention, countless other times.

Thats why I say you're ignorant...

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 20:10
His famous last words: " I dont proxy against friends. "

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 20:12
Oh please... you call ANYONE who beats you in FB an aimbotter. I even remember that when I saw you 1v1 with Triaxe. Not to mention, countless other times.

Thats why I say you're ignorant...

Triaxe got Matt sent to jail without video proof. If you dont think she has inside connections your as dumb as a box of rocks. She buys more DBs with sex then a prostitute sells herself for on a corner in New York. She uses that as her title to use proxy. As well as every other DB "buyer".

10-22-2007, 20:13
I know the whole story behind it. You accused him without any real proof of him doing it then later on you told him to get your items back to prove he didn't do it. After you insulted him, accused him and you expected him to help you? You're an idiot.

Sum0
10-22-2007, 20:13
Turnz wangbot on . I swear it never misses.

Zero18
10-22-2007, 20:15
Triaxe got Matt sent to jail without video proof. If you dont think she has inside connections your as dumb as a box of rocks. She buys more DBs with sex then a prostitute sells herself for on a corner in New York. She uses that as her title to use proxy. As well as every other DB "buyer".

Now thats ANOTHER reason why I say you're ****ing ignorant. I only mentioned how you called her an aimbotter. What the **** does DB buying or inside connections have anything to do with that? Do you honestly think they don't go to botjail either?

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 20:15
I know the whole story behind it. You accused him without any real proof of him doing it then later on you told him to get your items back to prove he didn't do it. After you insulted him, accused him and you expected him to help you? You're an idiot.

Thats his fabrication of the story. Not the truth. Why dont you see it from a neutral stand point and not from his stand point. Then you will see the truth. Your nothing but a lackie. You will always respect his opinion over mine, regardless of what it is. If he said I was black you would believe it. Even though many have seen that I am not.

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 20:16
Now thats ANOTHER reason why I say you're ****ing ignorant. I only mentioned how you called her an aimbotter. What the **** does DB buying or inside connections have anything to do with that? Do you honestly think they don't go to botjail either?

It has everything to do with it.

Every db buyer cheats because they know they wont get banned.

Sum0
10-22-2007, 20:17
Thats his fabrication of the story. Not the truth. Why dont you see it from a neutral stand point and not from his stand point. Then you will see the truth. Your nothing but a lackie. You will always respect his opinion over mine, regardless of what it is. If he said I was black you would believe it. Even though many have seen that I am not.
So did that clear it up for u? o.o;

Zero18
10-22-2007, 20:19
It has everything to do with it.

Every db buyer cheats because they know they wont get banned.

Half the people that get botjailed are DB buyers themselves.

Not only on this server, but on many other servers, I've seen many DB buyers get botjailed too.

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 20:19
It clears nothing up. He fabricates the truth for you all to look at. Whereas no one listens to my side or respects my side. Thats why I hate you all. You call me ignorant, but you dont take the time to look at yourselves. When did you care to ask me about the truth ? Never. Eeeeexactly.

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 20:21
You have 3 GMs in your guild/allies. Gemini is a one sided server. You guys are totally ****ed if server wars come because you will never work together to beat the other servers - whereas they most likely will.

Sum0
10-22-2007, 20:23
It clears nothing up. He fabricates the truth for you all to look at. Whereas no one listens to my side or respects my side. Thats why I hate you all. You call me ignorant, but you dont take the time to look at yourselves. When did you care to ask me about the truth ? Never. Eeeeexactly.

Did you even read what i posted? :) Look one page back.

Zero18
10-22-2007, 20:24

To be perfectly honest with you, I didn't care at all about the story, since YOU were the one who got scammed this time. Plus, I saw only a little bit of you crying on the forum and, without even talking to Roberto, I just said to myself "What a big ****ing baby."

Plus, you don't know why I never asked you, now do you? Here, I'll make it simple as possible: I never liked you, you never liked me. Simple enough for ya?

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 20:25
Simple , you know very well his mother's position . His father doesn't give a damn . And instead of asking him about it , you accused him w.o any doubt ...and even after he told you the truth you kept going and going ..without even letting him get to do anything ...feed him with anger and than he just said **** it . You took his archer . You came back appologised. He as a friend forgave you .

I didnt accuse him. And far be it for ANY of you Elites to know. I paid him back for the archer incident, and he didnt even want to accept it. But I made him. So dont talk to me about honesty. Or did he regret to inform you about the 3 sockets I gave him and some money?

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 20:26
To be perfectly honest with you, I didn't care at all about the story, since YOU were the one who got scammed this time. Plus, I saw only a little bit of you crying on the forum and, without even talking to Roberto, I just said to myself "What a big ****ing baby."

Plus, you don't know why I never asked you, now do you? Here, I'll make it simple as possible: I never liked you, you never liked me. Simple enough for ya?

I didnt expect anything else from ******s.

10-22-2007, 20:26
I don't respect your side of the story because you acted like you were better than us all while in ES.

You called us nerds for playing CO when you were playing as well.

You insulted allies.

You weren't a loyal guildmate.

Why should I respect someone that insults an ally and a friend of mine?

Sum0
10-22-2007, 20:28
I didnt accuse him. And far be it for ANY of you Elites to know. I paid him back for the archer incident, and he didnt even want to accept it. But I made him. So dont talk to me about honesty.

I know very well that u payed him back . But scammin ur best friend even though u admited it was a mistake afterall , and than acusing him of scamming you didn't help at all in ur case. And you did acuse him .

10-22-2007, 20:29
Oh and you didn't accuse Roberto? That's funny, I remember seeing the thread you made insulting him with racist insults and calling him a scammer saying he scammed you.

Hypocrite much?

Keep making yourself look like a retard, please.

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 20:30
I don't respect your side of the story because you acted like you were better than us all while in ES.

You called us nerds for playing CO when you were playing as well.

You insulted allies.

You weren't a loyal guildmate.

Why should I respect someone that insults an ally and a friend of mine?

Dont even talk to me about loyalty. I was very close and still very close with all the Spanish players. In and out of Vendetta, Kill or Die, Elite.

Zero18
10-22-2007, 20:30
You made several posts accusing Roberto and insulting him, his friends and his family. Don't try to say you never did.

And just keep going on with the racial slurs, thats all you can say when you have nothing else to say. Those posts of yours are only proving what kind of a person you are.

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 20:31
Oh and you didn't accuse Roberto? That's funny, I remember seeing the thread you made insulting him with racist insults and calling him a scammer saying he scammed you.

Hypocrite much?

Keep making yourself look like a retard, please.

Of course I did because he did take my things. I recovered my Tao. Guess what. Germany wasnt reborn. Guess what that means. Someone reborned my ****. Guess who did that for him. OH EM EF GEEZ. IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 20:32
You made several posts accusing Roberto and insulting him, his friends and his family. Don't try to say you never did.

And just keep going on with the racial slurs, thats all you can say when you have nothing else to say. Those posts of yours are only proving what kind of a person you are.

Like you are the better person, when you dont even care to carry out a normal conversation. Same goes for Nathan. Please.

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 20:36

Did you watch the videos though ? They were the best part.

Zero18
10-22-2007, 20:37
Like you are the better person, when you dont even care to carry out a normal conversation. Same goes for Nathan. Please.

That's because YOU don't know how to do that.

You're the biggest racist, arrogant and ignorant person around here. Thats why I don't bother talking to you, and thats why I never liked you, and me and Sumo made that CLEAR to Roberto when you were still in our guild.

Oh and as proof, look at how this started; you blindly flamed me, since the only thing you know how to do is flame.

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 20:38
Are we done yet? Almost midnight and you know - I have classes tommorow. You know that whole college, getting a career and education thing. Yeah thats important. Unlike a game, as F4n4tico will hopefully find out some day in his life.

Zero18
10-22-2007, 20:39
Did you watch the videos though ? They were the best part.

The ones about Triaxe? I saw like 2 minutes of one of them which was when I stopped it, since that just proved your immaturity.

10-22-2007, 20:39
And you carry out normal conversations? I could go through all your posts and 80% of them would be racial slurs and insults. That's a normal conversation? Nah, those sound like childish conversations.

Momochi~Zabuza
10-22-2007, 20:40
Its Peanut butter jelly
Peanut butter jelly
Peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat
Its Peanut butter jelly
Peanut butter jelly
Peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 20:40
And you carry out normal conversations? I could go through all your posts and 80% of them would be racial slurs and insults. That's a normal conversation? Nah, those sound like childish conversations.

Because a forum of a game I dont even play anymore reaaaally means so much. :rolleyes:

Zero18
10-22-2007, 20:41
Are we done yet? Almost midnight and you know - I have classes tommorow. You know that whole college, getting a career and education thing. Yeah thats important. Unlike a game, as F4n4tico will hopefully find out some day in his life.

You started it, so you decide.

Again, this is something you almost always do; throw in an insult about Roberto or Triaxe randomly. But hey, whatever makes you feel better I guess...

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 20:45
You started it, so you decide.

Again, this is something you almost always do; throw in an insult about Roberto or Triaxe randomly. But hey, whatever makes you feel better I guess...

Okay then ill just finish with, *Takes a Breath*:

Triaxe is a dirty ****.
Sumo is somewhat respectable in some aspects.
Momo is still respectable but everyone loves Momo.
Matt was always right about Brasilians all along.
Matheus was right.
Caio was right.
Weversom was right.
I wish Ciro was with us still.
Conquer is lame and one sided.
Opal is April.
DarkFaerie is Evelyinn.
Synsia is in the mix somewhere too.
Dark has tizzy fits alot.
Nathan is a cheater, just wont admit it.

Kay I think im done till tommorow morning when I find out theres been a million incessant flame attempts.

Zero18
10-22-2007, 20:47
Okay then ill just finish with, *Takes a Breath*:

Triaxe is a dirty ****.
Sumo is somewhat respectable in some aspects.
Momo is still respectable but everyone loves Momo.
Matt was always right about Brasilians all along.
Matheus was right.
Caio was right.
Weversom was right.
I wish Ciro was with us still.
Conquer is lame and one sided.
Opal is April.
DarkFaerie is Evelyinn.
Synsia is in the mix somewhere too.
Dark has tizzy fits alot.
Nathan is a cheater, just wont admit it.

Kay I think im done till tommorow morning when I find out theres been a million incessant flame attempts.

I won't even bother replying to that.

Oh and, by the time tomorrow comes, this thread will be locked/deleted :p

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 20:48
And I will have to make my 8th forum avatar. No problem.

Still have a chance, Havent got my verbal warning yet on this account.

Sum0
10-22-2007, 20:50
Nite o_o....

10-22-2007, 20:51
You forgot one thing.

Digi is a emo little kid who throws hissy fits more than a 5 year old girl.

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 20:53
You forgot one thing.

Digi is a emo little kid who throws hissy fits more than a 5 year old girl.

Id have more ***** then you would ever get in your life time if that was the case. :eek:

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 20:54
Nite o_o....

Nacht Andi.

VendettaEUP
10-22-2007, 20:57
Ill just stir up more **** before I go to bed, Nathan - Matt said you talk out of your ass and he never called you a proxier.

Kthx-nacht.

10-22-2007, 21:01
You're right he didn't say proxier. He did afterall say I fbed in mid air which can only be done with a proxy.

And Digi, I'm sure Girls are really attracted to Nazi wannabe kids. Now I wonder why the Nazis never kept girls alive. Probably because they were all homosexuals. Even your idol Hitler killed his own wife. Homo ftl k?

Sum0
10-22-2007, 21:03
/thread LOL

Zero18
10-22-2007, 21:03
Ill just stir up more **** before I go to bed, Nathan - Matt said you talk out of your ass and he never called you a proxier.

Kthx-nacht.

Not too long ago, weren't you flaming Matt NONSTOP? And now you're good friends with him or something?

DanceWithArrows
10-22-2007, 22:34
o.o this thread was like 3 pages ...like a few hours ago and now its 6?!?! meh, wont bother reading them. Suprised digi didnt put me on his list of before-he-goes lol.w.e.

badbot-crybaby
digi-nazi activist.
anti mage-still a piece of $hit though he moved.
sorina-wh0re

...nuff said?

Godwho
10-22-2007, 23:52

Im not suprise u got jail buddy...you belong there, go use hacks in *bot jail*, fine other players thats in there ,an play...lol

Godwho
10-23-2007, 00:01

WOW...

Godwho
10-23-2007, 00:13
*picks nose* *fart* *continues to watch* o.o

thats all what u can do in life jamie:p

Momochi~Zabuza
10-23-2007, 02:22
thats all what u can do in life jamie:p

chupa meu pau k o.o
and dont call me jamie fdp not my name -.-

Godwho
10-23-2007, 03:26
chupa meu pau k o.o
and dont call me jamie fdp not my name -.-

ur different jamie why u talk like that too me.....go do some push ups:p

Momochi~Zabuza
10-23-2007, 03:38
ur different jamie why u talk like that too me.....go do some push ups:p

SUCK

MY

_|_

O_O

Sum0
10-23-2007, 03:50
SUCK

MY

_|_

O_O
Ur name is close to Jamie ...so ur Jamie o.o; and yesh go do some push ups D: o.o;;;

Starshine
10-23-2007, 10:01
all the good stuff happens over night... /Thread.

GG people... grow up and stop calling each other names. This thread fails... even more so now.

Sum0
10-23-2007, 10:05
OMG NO DON'T CLOSE IT >_< ...me and momo are friends o.o we are just kidding D:... o.o btw i can't wait to show u teh new 2008 chupy card design =D ...received it this morning in pink envelope o.o;