PDA

View Full Version : Official 130 Archer Thread

DanceWithArrows
10-17-2007, 18:03
...lol i was bored.

this is a good way that archers can get jobs and people dont need to spam to find people who will take these jobs. b/c i noticed that there are so many 130 archers outta commision and they need the jobs to feed the balls of dragons to their tros or fires or waters to lvl

note to mod: im not saying anything illegal, cant ban me for that. just broadening our society in gemini.

**if digi or anyones gonna ask didnt i quit...i also sign on to PK ...not play...(signing on what is for you to find out)

VendettaEUP
10-17-2007, 18:08
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ive Been Generalized..! :(

BAdbOYx
10-18-2007, 10:29
...lol i was bored.

this is a good way that archers can get jobs and people dont need to spam to find people who will take these jobs. b/c i noticed that there are so many 130 archers outta commision and they need the jobs to feed the balls of dragons to their tros or fires or waters to lvl

note to mod: im not saying anything illegal, cant ban me for that. just broadening our society in gemini.

**if digi or anyones gonna ask didnt i quit...i also sign on to PK ...not play...(signing on what is for you to find out)

quit plx

DaRkTrO
10-18-2007, 15:34
Quiting is leaving the game fully, in other words you stopped lvling and just want to pk now >.>

DanceWithArrows
10-18-2007, 18:20
Quiting is leaving the game fully, in other words you stopped lvling and just want to pk now >.>

tell that to digi, who says hes quit but "goes" on and PKs ppl

VendettaEUP
10-18-2007, 20:12
Ask anyone. Dont deny the truth - minion. You mean nothing to him. As soon as you see that you will be listening to yourself saying in your head, "Should of listened to James. "

DanceWithArrows
10-18-2007, 21:03
Ask anyone. Dont deny the truth - minion. You mean nothing to him. As soon as you see that you will be listening to yourself saying in your head, "Should of listened to James. "

yes i do accept the fact that when the main people have convos in guild chat, i cant often join in and if i do are most likely ignored BUT in no way has ES made me a slave to them. most of the PKing i do in ES is for my own benefit. the so called dirty work for fana is non-existent. i am in ES b/c people there accept me. and no time ever has anyone in ES ever asked for my acc so they could "play" on it. (i gave ben my acc/pass by OFFERING it to him when i still owned wahkeena). so no, im not listening to james

aphrodit3
10-18-2007, 23:09
i have to agree...
theres teh core group of es members then there everyone else that come and go
now its biancanieves as dl? u think fana is attach to her?

i still heart u guys but somethings wrong there ~

DaRkTrO
10-19-2007, 04:40
tell that to digi, who says hes quit but "goes" on and PKs ppl

wasn't directly to you. Was just in general:)

VendettaEUP
10-19-2007, 06:21
Sorry but I gained the 58 percent I have by PKing. I dont TG, I dont use DBs, I dont use EXP balls or EXP pots, I dont use blessed time. All I do is strictly pk. So where you pull your information out of ill never know. Quite possibly your rectum ? I was in Eternal Snow with F4n4tico's mother for 1 year, Tequila^Sunrise with Nimbulan as a deputy for 1 year, Vendetta with my friends for half a year, and EliteSquad for almost 2 years as a deputy. I had been friends to him for 4 years, his whole family. I knew his mother, father, and brother, and I talked to them all quite frequently. When im part of a society I am not expendable. People see my value for what I am and accept me for that. You think of all the times I have PVPed Vs BaDbOy, Jim Morrison, Anti-Mage, and Spawn for F4n4tico and think that they wouldnt have a grudge on me? Look at them now. Matheus is one of my good friends, Weversom as well. I talk to Matheus every day almost and he was my enemy. Theres a fine line between having respect and wanting respect. You have to earn it to get it, its not demanded. I found that out the hard way. To say im not a well-known person of Gemini server, you would either have to be blind, a newb, or down right retarded. Because I for one know that if you say my name in Conquer Online, people will have known about me from a previous past or heard about me. Whats to say of you yourself? Other then a lackie and a scam artist.

DanceWithArrows
10-19-2007, 15:41
Sorry but I gained the 58 percent I have by PKing. I dont TG, I dont use DBs, I dont use EXP balls or EXP pots, I dont use blessed time. All I do is strictly pk. So where you pull your information out of ill never know. Quite possibly your rectum ? I was in Eternal Snow with F4n4tico's mother for 1 year, Tequila^Sunrise with Nimbulan as a deputy for 1 year, Vendetta with my friends for half a year, and EliteSquad for almost 2 years as a deputy. I had been friends to him for 4 years, his whole family. I knew his mother, father, and brother, and I talked to them all quite frequently. When im part of a society I am not expendable. People see my value for what I am and accept me for that. You think of all the times I have PVPed Vs BaDbOy, Jim Morrison, Anti-Mage, and Spawn for F4n4tico and think that they wouldnt have a grudge on me? Look at them now. Matheus is one of my good friends, Weversom as well. I talk to Matheus every day almost and he was my enemy. Theres a fine line between having respect and wanting respect. You have to earn it to get it, its not demanded. I found that out the hard way. To say im not a well-known person of Gemini server, you would either have to be blind, a newb, or down right retarded. Because I for one know that if you say my name in Conquer Online, people will have known about me from a previous past or heard about me. Whats to say of you yourself? Other then a lackie and a scam artist.

errrm who does FLYandKILL belong to again? :)

shotcaller
05-10-2009, 18:09
this thread got nowhere

Arcturus1972
05-11-2009, 08:31
this thread got nowhere

What do you expect? Look who started it.

Besides, my archer Minx is arch130>tro130>arch129... lol

shotcaller
05-11-2009, 13:16
What do you expect? Look who started it.

Besides, my archer Minx is arch130>tro130>arch129... lol

that wouldnt help

i dont kno him

~ForGiven~
05-11-2009, 18:15
Danceswitharrows,Digi qiut sold his char..lol

shotcaller
05-11-2009, 18:17
toi= to old information