PDA

View Full Version : wow...whoever hacked me must rly hate me...

DanceWithArrows
10-13-2007, 22:38
Lucario~hacked.

gear on that char.
elite skt helm
super +4 SDG necky.
super +5 SDG boots.
elite skt armor.

gear that was in my WH
super +5 2 SDG sword.
super +5 2 SDG club.

i TRULY HAVE NO CHARACTERS NOT EVEN A SINGLE SKT LEFT.

CONGRATZ HACKER, YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY REMOVED MY NAME FROM CO.

not sure if the hacking of fubar and lucario are related. suspect for fubars hacking is still on zach.

if r0nk (orCleopatrA) as marc says did this, ...dude i dunno what i did to you man, we were always on good terms in CO. IF u did this, thats rly fcuked up man.

Goodbye CO, and forever.
-No way i can come back, because even though i got hacked and have nothing left...s'not like I have a friend who finds me a good enough person to share chars with anyways.

investigator
10-13-2007, 23:54
Lucario~hacked.

gear on that char.
elite skt helm
super +4 SDG necky.
super +5 SDG boots.
elite skt armor.

gear that was in my WH
super +5 2 SDG sword.
super +5 2 SDG club.

not sure if the hacking of fubar and lucario are related. suspect for fubars hacking is still on zach.

if r0nk (orCleopatrA) as marc says did this, ...dude i dunno what i did to you man, we were always on good terms in CO. IF u did this, thats rly fcuked up man.

Goodbye CO, and forever.
-No way i can come back, because even though i got hacked and have nothing left...s'not like I have a friend who finds me a good enough person to share chars with anyways.

You still have zero online

TroZAN
10-14-2007, 00:50
Jon, on msn you said "obviously it wasnt you" as I honestly didnt know that you could modify information without knowing the password. And I have never known anything about this warrior of yours. I dont know what else to say. Awhile ago, you posted screens and your effect/edit of the "look" of your conquer looked different, not sure if I saved the screen. But it modify's the way your co's theme is when on game. DO YOU STILL USE THAT. Something someone told me long ago comes to mind when you get both your accounts hacked and now rememberin a screen from you with a different theme.

MLD
10-14-2007, 03:49
That's odd, cause the whole r0nk thing, just got your password changed and eventually banned, next day unbanned, so i doubt that it's the same.

JayJayTao
10-14-2007, 06:01
Lucario~hacked.

gear on that char.
elite skt helm
super +4 SDG necky.
super +5 SDG boots.
elite skt armor.

gear that was in my WH
super +5 2 SDG sword.
super +5 2 SDG club.

Goodbye CO, and forever.

Jon stop blaming Zach it's getting quite old, you don't even have any proof that i have seen to blame him with.

An old saying "innocent until proven guilty". So until you have the proof, he is INNOCENT.

So stop using Zach as your scape goat.

fireTama
10-14-2007, 06:50
Lucario~hacked.

gear on that char.
elite skt helm
super +4 SDG necky.
super +5 SDG boots.
elite skt armor.

gear that was in my WH
super +5 2 SDG sword.
super +5 2 SDG club.

Goodbye CO, and forever.

Cya later good luck in life

VendettaEUP
10-14-2007, 06:55
Lucario~hacked.

gear on that char.
elite skt helm
super +4 SDG necky.
super +5 SDG boots.
elite skt armor.

gear that was in my WH
super +5 2 SDG sword.
super +5 2 SDG club.

Goodbye CO, and forever.

Did I not tell you. DID I NOT TELL YOU, from day one. Put items on Lucario and it will be hacked. Thats your own damn fault for trusting Carl Michuad. Maybe next time you should ****in' listen instead of trying to flame me with incessant petty bull****.

<PrO>
10-14-2007, 08:59
Lucario~hacked.

gear on that char.
elite skt helm
super +4 SDG necky.
super +5 SDG boots.
elite skt armor.

gear that was in my WH
super +5 2 SDG sword.
super +5 2 SDG club.

Goodbye CO, and forever.
YEAH ***** TAKE THAT,NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS YOU ****SUCKER...
YOU GOT ****ED BY THE SAME DUDE THAT I GOT ****ED BY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA,Marc has your ****.

DanceWithArrows
10-14-2007, 11:40
Jon stop blaming Zach it's getting quite old, you don't even have any proof that i have seen to blame him with.

An old saying "innocent until proven guilty". So until you have the proof, he is INNOCENT.

So stop using Zach as your scape goat.

did i even mention zach in this thread u st upid b itch?

yeah. while having a MSN convo with everyone i know...i noticed that fubar and lucario were both previously owned by marc. but, i consider marc a good friend, ...and though he has a track record of scammed chars, i dont consider him as a prime suspect. (i rly hope u didnt do it man...)

VendettaEUP
10-14-2007, 11:52
It was Carl.

MLD
10-14-2007, 12:34
did i even mention zach in this thread u st upid b itch?

yeah. while having a MSN convo with everyone i know...i noticed that fubar and lucario were both previously owned by marc. but, i consider marc a good friend, ...and though he has a track record of scammed chars, i dont consider him as a prime suspect. (i rly hope u didnt do it man...)
First of all, i don't play conquer myself, my chars are being used by ~TROY~, not me, i only play Zero.

Other then that, i highly doubt it's Carl, since he never knew fubar's info.

You and Zach should stop ****ing eachother around, that's basicly it, avoid eachother and be done with it and most important of all, stop involving everyone in it.

BAdbOYx
10-14-2007, 14:22
I think you have Keylogger o,o

VendettaEUP
10-14-2007, 14:33
I think you have Keylogger o,o

and I think you love me. ;p

JayJayTao
10-14-2007, 15:21
Lucario~hacked.

gear on that char.
elite skt helm
super +4 SDG necky.
super +5 SDG boots.
elite skt armor.

gear that was in my WH
super +5 2 SDG sword.
super +5 2 SDG club.

Goodbye CO, and forever.

The highlighted part is what i am talking about jon not the other ****ing char, but wouldn't surprise me if you did suspect Zach for that as well anyway.

DanceWithArrows
10-14-2007, 15:22
1) i stated that i had no hacks/illegal programs for CO since i re-installed to commence my 6th comeback. i did not accept any programs from anyone.

2) carl IMed me on AIM, and personally told me he didn't even have the registered info on lucario. he, i can relate to, b/c both our reputations have been tarnished by jerkoffs in this game.

3) i have gotten NUMEROUS msn msgs/AIM ims that marc is the one who did it. i DO NOT THINK THIS. though, marc has a bad past, i believe that ppl like him can change.

-i only sent a hack case for fubar.
-idc that the GMs probably wont respond.
-idc about this game anymore.

/thread k

oh and edit: ive had fanaticos personal assurance that ~Nooblified~ will be PKed until they disband, which i know its gonna be for a while. 5 mins later to this thread zach will post "i didnt do it!" yes you probably did. you claim you have no grudge against me, but i find it hard not to if u got hacked by a mysterious stranger and lost a full super skt set and have me as a suspect. and to top it all off, jayjay is a wh0re. :)

JayJayTao
10-14-2007, 16:48
I'm a ***** :eek: oh well always knew i was something jon ty :D

But i never met a male with so much emo as you, but b4 you starting calling me a ***** who was it that defended you against Zach over the whole AvalonPrime business, even though i should have defended him instead, who defended you with Drake** over your super ring being taken.

If that's how you treat your friends, then maybe your other friends better becareful you don't turn on them as well.

But honestly get rid of your emo because it will kill you in the end.

FreakyStylie
10-14-2007, 17:36
Did I not tell you. DID I NOT TELL YOU, from day one. Put items on Lucario and it will be hacked. Thats your own damn fault for trusting Carl Michuad. Maybe next time you should ****in' listen instead of trying to flame me with incessant petty bull****.

it wasnt carl . . . carl doesnt even have co dl'd . . .:confused:

DanceWithArrows
10-14-2007, 17:44
it wasnt carl . . . carl doesnt even have co dl'd . . .:confused:

i stated that earlier :) what these idiots dont know is that carl doesnt even have interest in playing CO anymore

DanceWithArrows
10-14-2007, 17:46
I'm a ***** :eek: oh well always knew i was something jon ty :D

But i never met a male with so much emo as you, but b4 you starting calling me a ***** who was it that defended you against Zach over the whole AvalonPrime business, even though i should have defended him instead, who defended you with Drake** over your super ring being taken.

If that's how you treat your friends, then maybe your other friends better becareful you don't turn on them as well.

But honestly get rid of your emo because it will kill you in the end.

lol u DEFEND me? dont make me laugh. the only reason you gave up was so you could secretly go back to your "boyfriends" pants. which i remind you that zach is 17 and you are what a 33 year old fatas$?

you are nothing in CO. you are a worm.

space
10-14-2007, 20:50
Im sorry to hear about this bro. I wanted to talk to u about the fubar/wahkeenda trade cuz i knew it was a bad idea from the get go. You and Zach aint a good idea, just try not to deal with him again. Good luck in school and in whatever you decide to do. Miss ya, take care.

TroZAN
10-14-2007, 21:30
Jon theres something seriusally wrong with you, As you claim you "didnt do it" to AvalonPrime but either if you did it or not, you lied, you continue to lie, and you just scammed me out of over priced 120dbs that I payed for Avalon in 3 different ways.
1: Lie about having full information then say you have it just not wanting to give it.
2: ASSUMING that I had something against you when everything I have said is the truth. So you "steal" back Avalon, an account I payed you for an you continue lying about... Scammer..
3: You say that when avalon was made that it didnt give that information, then why give 3 different storys now to the problem...

I havent ever been rude to you, I never had anything against you, you have to remember your the person who attempted, IF NOT SUCCEDED to scam ME. I considered you best friend of mine. You didnt even have the balls to consider me friend, you just remained another scammer.

You CONTINUE being rude, and you enemy me for what reason? I didnt ****ing hack you OR scam you, theres something seriusally wrong, you say im blind yet people are admiting it to YOU and telling me that they scammed you. Didnt carl own that warrior before you? Wasnt it made by Marc and then given to Carl. As people keep telling me it woudnt be the first time that Carl has waiting and waited, built trust then ****ed over that person. Yet you CONTINUE being an ******* who "claims" he quit, Yet you enemy me for a reason that you arnt 100% on, and you arnt 100% because, I know personally myself that you are 100% wrong in believeing that I scammed you. WHY THE HELL did you say on msn that you didnt think it was me, but now remain thinking it was me... Everyone was right about you jon... I should of listoned rather than left myself to continue thinking that there was a better person inside you. If I wanted your stuff, I would had taken alot more and I would had done it alot sooner than now. I wouldnt of traded you, trusting you on you saying you didnt have information for fubar when I know you did because your a pack rat, you hold allthose hacks on your computer as you had admited to before. NOTE: YOUR WHO SENT ME *M*'S MULTI-HACK PROGRAM, then asking me if I was sure I didnt want aimbot. As I say, you continue thinking wrong about me when the true answer is right infront of your MOTHER ****INNG FACE.

Also notice that your being rude as I havent been rude 1 time throughout this thread, I told you before, if i took your ****, i would happily admit it, and wear your stuff so you see it and KNOW that it was me. I wouldnt be stuck trying to make money if I had just took all your stuff, because I would probably have alot more money than having to go plvl or ask friends for it.

Iv never lied to you, fana, sumo, ANYONE. But you continue believing what you "think" is true when the real answer and truth is being told to you, as the truth wasnt told to me about Avalon, was just scammed.. again.

Jason is also mad because he believed you was a better person inside as did I, and your messin around with his old account like its nothing.

JayJayTao
10-14-2007, 22:49
lol u DEFEND me? dont make me laugh. the only reason you gave up was so you could secretly go back to your "boyfriends" pants. which i remind you that zach is 17 and you are what a 33 year old fatas$?

you are nothing in CO. you are a worm.

ok Zach is 18 and I am 31 and i have msn messages of you begging to talk to zach for you which i can post if you want jon, which also show me defending your stupid arse.

Seriously you have some big emo problems.

DanceWithArrows
10-14-2007, 23:40
ok Zach is 18 and I am 31 and i have msn messages of you begging to talk to zach for you which i can post if you want jon, which also show me defending your stupid arse.

Seriously you have some big emo problems.

how about showing the pics where u go screw you both! and blocking both of us and then a week later, at his side as if nothing has happened.

wow 31 and 18....u must be old and fat enough to be his mom.

u talk to me about being emo, u best look at yourself before talking about me. goodbye worm.

JayJayTao
10-15-2007, 00:30
how about showing the pics where u go screw you both! and blocking both of us and then a week later, at his side as if nothing has happened.

wow 31 and 18....u must be old and fat enough to be his mom.

u talk to me about being emo, u best look at yourself before talking about me. goodbye worm.

Who gives a **** if i'm fat jon, and i never did leave his side the whole time.

But at least i don't go blaming someone of hacking without ****ing proof you ****ing moron.

fireTama
10-15-2007, 01:51
Pathetic people even start about saying Yur fat haha!

MLD
10-15-2007, 02:21
1) i stated that i had no hacks/illegal programs for CO since i re-installed to commence my 6th comeback. i did not accept any programs from anyone.

2) carl IMed me on AIM, and personally told me he didn't even have the registered info on lucario. he, i can relate to, b/c both our reputations have been tarnished by jerkoffs in this game.

3) i have gotten NUMEROUS msn msgs/AIM ims that marc is the one who did it. i DO NOT THINK THIS. though, marc has a bad past, i believe that ppl like him can change.

-i only sent a hack case for fubar.
-idc that the GMs probably wont respond.
-idc about this game anymore.

/thread k

oh and edit: ive had fanaticos personal assurance that ~Nooblified~ will be PKed until they disband, which i know its gonna be for a while. 5 mins later to this thread zach will post "i didnt do it!" yes you probably did. you claim you have no grudge against me, but i find it hard not to if u got hacked by a mysterious stranger and lost a full super skt set and have me as a suspect. and to top it all off, jayjay is a wh0re. :)
I had a bad past? Actually most of the people took back their comments after finding out that i had nothing to do with it.

I can't help it that Carl did some things while he used my characters, allthough i can assure you that Carl never knew any information of fubar other then the username/password. He did know lucario's information but i highly doubt he has anything to do with it, even i didnt talk to him for like 2 months.

As I told you and several others on msn that blamed me, i don't even play co anymore, yes you see my chars online a lot, but that aint me, that's ~TROY~, i play zero full time which you can easily see by my levels, items, guild, troop and friends on there, plus my activity on those forums.

Then mr. digital comes and say's yeah but you lied about buying dbs and such too, dude, i never lied, i said i didnt use paypal, other then that i never give straight answers to questions, i always give answers like "what do you think" or ask questions in return as an answer. I never lied, you all just assume and interperter things the wrong way.

Now I'm done with all of it, as i told r0nk with his weird pile of bull**** as well, it's simply not my problem, you guys trade/sell/buy chars, you know the risks, i do not have anything to do with it, to be quite honest, you can ask ~TROY~ and MECHSerac about how trusthworthy i actually am, i sold my items and chars to them and they let me keep the password's to it, i never stole anything and never claimed the chars back.

All i own myself these days is deimos, the rest of it, including chars and items belong to ~TROY~ and some of the items belong to MECHSerac. Keep in mind that they actually payed for it eventhough you guys tend to think ~TROY~ doesn't exist, think smarter, i personally hate MECHSerac, while ~TROY~ adores her, other then that the old mystic and her daughter, jim morrison and a few others can vouche for the fact that ~TROY~ is a different person as we've been on voice chats with them.

You can blame me, you can hold grudges against me, you can want to **** me over, but hey, i dont play anymore, better yet this will be my last post on this forum as well, i simply don't care for this game, nor for the players of it other then darrel, roel and some other friends.

fireTama
10-15-2007, 04:30
to be quite honest, you can ask ~TROY~ and MECHSerac about how trusthworthy i actually am, i sold my items and chars to them and they let me keep the password's to it, i never stole anything and never claimed the chars back.

I even remember that i send 15,99 to your paypal account to buy my 5 dbs because my paypal thing wasnt working. I trusted you and you bought the 5 dbs and gave them to me. So who says that ur not trustworthy?

DanceWithArrows
10-15-2007, 07:51
I had a bad past? Actually most of the people took back their comments after finding out that i had nothing to do with it.

I can't help it that Carl did some things while he used my characters, allthough i can assure you that Carl never knew any information of fubar other then the username/password. He did know lucario's information but i highly doubt he has anything to do with it, even i didnt talk to him for like 2 months.

As I told you and several others on msn that blamed me, i don't even play co anymore, yes you see my chars online a lot, but that aint me, that's ~TROY~, i play zero full time which you can easily see by my levels, items, guild, troop and friends on there, plus my activity on those forums.

Then mr. digital comes and say's yeah but you lied about buying dbs and such too, dude, i never lied, i said i didnt use paypal, other then that i never give straight answers to questions, i always give answers like "what do you think" or ask questions in return as an answer. I never lied, you all just assume and interperter things the wrong way.

Now I'm done with all of it, as i told r0nk with his weird pile of bull**** as well, it's simply not my problem, you guys trade/sell/buy chars, you know the risks, i do not have anything to do with it, to be quite honest, you can ask ~TROY~ and MECHSerac about how trusthworthy i actually am, i sold my items and chars to them and they let me keep the password's to it, i never stole anything and never claimed the chars back.

All i own myself these days is deimos, the rest of it, including chars and items belong to ~TROY~ and some of the items belong to MECHSerac. Keep in mind that they actually payed for it eventhough you guys tend to think ~TROY~ doesn't exist, think smarter, i personally hate MECHSerac, while ~TROY~ adores her, other then that the old mystic and her daughter, jim morrison and a few others can vouche for the fact that ~TROY~ is a different person as we've been on voice chats with them.

You can blame me, you can hold grudges against me, you can want to **** me over, but hey, i dont play anymore, better yet this will be my last post on this forum as well, i simply don't care for this game, nor for the players of it other then darrel, roel and some other friends.

when in this entire thread have i blamed you in any manner...everyones been vehemetly telling me its carl/marc but im defending that you guys didnt do it.

BAdbOYx
10-17-2007, 10:40
and I think you love me. ;p

Sure k <33

BAdbOYx
10-17-2007, 10:43
I think u got owned.. stop cry and go make sex with horses EMO

aphrodit3
10-18-2007, 23:11
I think u got owned.. stop cry and go make sex with horses EMO

cuz that will help him stop crying?
sounds likee a nitemare to me :o