PDA

View Full Version : Co Conquered Their Hearts

Mystreygirl1
10-13-2007, 19:06
Battlemage and Butters started off as friends and then one day in the cold mines he comes along with a rose and asks her to be his wife ( 26th Aug 2005), with this she excepted and they became hubbi and wife but little to their surprise the online relationship grew to true love...They become one of the hottiest and true couples in the game... With Butters heart aflamed she booked tickets on a flight to America where her soul mate awaited, They know it was true love as when she had to leave the tears came and they did not wanna part with this Battlemage preposed real life marriage and over the last few months they started the paper work to get him to move to Australia..With his heart racing and his mind only on his true love he departed America and came to Australia....Battlemage and Butters now have made their online marriage real as they became Hubbi and wify on the 12th of Oct 2007
GRATZ U 2 may your love be as strong
and filled with great memories
Love ya Aunty and Uncle

VendettaEUP
10-13-2007, 19:15
Congradulations to both of you and may fortune and happiness surround you both for the rest of your lives. With love always,

James
[ Digital Hitmann ]

MLD
10-13-2007, 19:41
Congrats to you 2 and the rest of the family, may you live a long and happy life together.

Marc

WickedOneS
10-13-2007, 20:28
YAY!! so glad you finally got there battle! Congratulations to you both, sending much love and hugs!! Butters one day I'll take you on your advice and get over there too! Muahhh! so happy for you both!

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
10-13-2007, 20:51
Congrats to both Butter and Battle... Wish you both happiness and joy through out eternality....

Zephiel
10-13-2007, 23:03
Congratulations guys =D. You two have always been the best couple on the game, and it's good to see so much has come of it =D. I still remember when you first started on conq battle, who could of known so much happiness would come from the day you decided you should play. And I still miss mining with you two :(. Gratz again! :D

Shin~ML
10-14-2007, 00:04
Congratulations to the both of you.

Something good actually came out of co :eek:

Godwho
10-14-2007, 02:00
NICEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BATTLE bia , now yo gat a woman in yo life take care of her.:D. I Love womans their the best !!!:D

Mystreygirl1
10-14-2007, 03:41
why my message is at the bottom =..= ....Call me

Whom may u be talking too

DaRkTrO
10-14-2007, 05:51
Congratz to you two! Its nice that these things happen=) I hope you guys have a happy future together:)

~Damien~
10-14-2007, 07:52
They become one of the hottiest and true couples in the game...
:rolleyes:
That's a laugh

YouzY
10-14-2007, 08:40
goodluck :D

<PrO>
10-14-2007, 09:02
ahahahahah wacko....good luck tho.

DroryN
10-14-2007, 11:58
:D CONGRATULATIONS!!!:D Wishing you long life of happiness!

lady_Elenor
10-14-2007, 15:33
just wanted to say gratz to the happy couple i hope they have many happy years ahead of them with their marriage and nice to hear they had their happy ending and showed the doubters that it happened for them. :)

~Damien~
10-14-2007, 15:49
I guess everyone who gave gratz is just as ugly or worse, that picture made me wanna BARF in my own mouth

DanceWithArrows
10-14-2007, 15:53
i want to say congratulations to both on their sucessful relationship. yep, you guys are the truest couple. most couples ive seen on this forum were like jayjay/trozan (admitted he was bisexual) and Smallz/Bastet (who like/hate each other on and off) i knew neither of you, but heard of battlemage. i THINK i used to see a battlemage (some numbers after the name ) in blizz or was it gemimini o.O w.e. GRATZ!

~Damien~
10-14-2007, 16:05
I bet everyone thinks those 2 are giant FUGS just no one has the guts to say it

~Damien~
10-14-2007, 16:13
omg did I say that out loud D=

Mystreygirl1
10-14-2007, 16:53
Im talking to you.....who are you :) ....your writing is very nice , I Love it . who are you in Co ? are u on gemini ?

Yes i play in Gem server name is Mysterygirl1 and married to The sexi Scremo but for now i am into WOW and another online game ...Yea yea guys i know WOW is boring but not to new comers to the game :) Btw whom might you be?

DanceWithArrows
10-14-2007, 17:47
Yes i play in Gem server name is Mysterygirl1 and married to The sexi Scremo but for now i am into WOW and another online game ...Yea yea guys i know WOW is boring but not to new comers to the game :) Btw whom might you be?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHH WoW WoW WoW i recently made lvl 40 on my warrior and got a mount ^^

DuridX
10-14-2007, 19:15
[QUOTE=~Damien~;6502991]I bet everyone thinks those 2 are giant FUGS just no one has the guts to say it[/QUOTE

What I DO think is how ugly you are inside and out - and your mean spirited posts prove it =

Battle and Butter -- all the best and much happyness :)

space
10-14-2007, 20:18
Gratz to you guys. That place u guys are at is lovely. Best wishes to u guys. <3

Mystreygirl1
10-14-2007, 21:10
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHH WoW WoW WoW i recently made lvl 40 on my warrior and got a mount ^^

Yea i am loving WOW dont have the same old boring mobs to kill over and over again and lots of quest to do , but i still a noob lvl 15 hunter ( hunters are sexi ) lol ...what server u play on?

obsidian
10-14-2007, 23:20
omg did I say that out loud D=

dont be an ass bro... come on, not much good comes from this game anymore.

Gratz you 2, glad to see everything finally went thru, now when talking on the game it will just be for fun kick's about how it used to be, as you can just talk in person night in and night out now.

Godwho
10-15-2007, 00:26
that ***** face Damien like talk..I think hes lonely , needs a punch in the Face :D

~Damien~
10-15-2007, 01:56
Man they so fugly id punch em in the face to make em look better cause I KNOW they can't look worse hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cool:

Godwho
10-15-2007, 02:22
Man they so fugly id punch em in the face to make em look better cause I KNOW they can't look worse hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cool:

I wont ne suprise when U have your Own child, they will have *****ed up face.......wahahahhahahahhahahahahashdsahdashdasdh sadhsadhsadhsadhsadhashdsahd..........|

Love is a wonderful feeling buddy respect that

MLD
10-15-2007, 02:27
You're a kid right? Honestly dude, it aint about the looks to most people, it's about the inner side, off course that is unless you're a hormon filled teenager that has a big mouth but remains a virgin for the next decade.

You are insulting two people that have found something that you have yet to find, you can talk about them saying they are ugly but you are still in a state of changing, who knows how you will turn out to be.

The most important thing is that they love eachother, they have for a long while and i personally know out of my own experiences that butter's family, where mysterygirl is a part of as well, is a great family, they're all great people as is battlemage. So stop judging them without knowing anything about them other then thier looks cause let's face facts here dude, yo momma won't give you a hard on either, yet you don't talk that way to her now don't you?

Godwho
10-15-2007, 02:35
You're a kid right? Honestly dude, it aint about the looks to most people, it's about the inner side, off course that is unless you're a hormon filled teenager that has a big mouth but remains a virgin for the next decade.

You are insulting two people that have found something that you have yet to find, you can talk about them saying they are ugly but you are still in a state of changing, who knows how you will turn out to be.

The most important thing is that they love eachother, they have for a long while and i personally know out of my own experiences that butter's family, where mysterygirl is a part of as well, is a great family, they're all great people as is battlemage. So stop judging them without knowing anything about them other then thier looks cause let's face facts here dude, yo momma won't give you a hard on either, yet you don't talk that way to her now don't you?

Let him talk man......watch what happians to his kids if he do get any....* ITS* ganna be funny :)

Godwho
10-15-2007, 02:42
The End .

~Damien~
10-15-2007, 03:35
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I posted this shiz just to see everyone get upset over it and it worked :D
As if I care about anyones lame come backs on an internet forum :rolleyes:
I love it when people say stuff like "your probably some zitty virgin teenager" or "I could kick your ass irl" that is always good for a couple laughs.
Bottom line, conquer is a game and therefore just another way for me to have fun, I laugh my ass off reading some of these posts its pure comedy. I don't try and win a popularity contest like most on forum I just tell it how it is. Yall take this game way too serious takin it to the next level with your emo group hugs and hurt feelings, making conquer your LIFE. I can't relate, and that is why I call them 2 fugs 4 life. (F***in Ugly Geeks) Is the word Fartin? xD

WickedOneS
10-15-2007, 06:37
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I love it when people say stuff like "your probably some zitty virgin teenager" or "I could kick your ass irl" that is always good for a couple laughs.
Bottom line, conquer is a game and therefore just another way for me to have fun, I laugh my ass off reading some of these posts its pure comedy. I don't try and win a popularity contest like most on forum I just tell it how it is. Yall take this game way too serious takin it to the next level with your emo group hugs and hurt feelings, making conquer your LIFE. I can't relate, and that is why I call them 2 fugs 4 life. (F***in Ugly Geeks) Is the word Fartin? xD

Grow up and learn the difference between what is funny and what is just plain rude. not everyone takes this game as seriously as you do (your pathetic reasons for killing ppl) however when someone CAN find happiness and something real in a game its nice to see. Go away and come back when you grow up 15 years, your comments were in no way funny but rather pathetic.:mad:

Brian.C.L
10-15-2007, 07:48
:rolleyes:
That's a laugh

Whys must you be the only fukc head on the server to complain? becuase your an emo and all you think about is negitive there married, there in love they are going to have a bright and wonderful life together get over it and get fukced >.>

Grats Muriel and Marc =] im happy for you both! as i always have been supportive and always will <3

DroryN
10-15-2007, 08:52
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All you did succeed in doing is proving yet again just how immature you are.
You post something to be truly proud of.

~Damien~
10-15-2007, 11:03
LOL Bite me ;)

DroryN
10-15-2007, 11:52
:DGrow up and learn the difference between what is funny and what is just plain rude. not everyone takes this game as seriously as you do (your pathetic reasons for killing ppl) however when someone CAN find happiness and something real in a game its nice to see. Go away and come back when you grow up 15 years, your comments were in no way funny but rather pathetic.:mad:
__________________________________________________ ___________
15 years never do it for someone like him= I make wish for him instead = for someone who thinks below his belt buckle =

For the lies told - that it is two users - one 13 - and the supposedly older one that says "his nephew gets the chicks - i've seen it"-
*** A case of std *** for both of you :D
Maybe if lower brain disabled the better one might kick in before he/they die:D
*** Stupid one to try to ruin a happy thread like anal predicessors***:mad:

Brian.C.L
10-15-2007, 18:30

Speak the truth ;) <3!

Mystreygirl1
10-15-2007, 19:10
Hmmm i think his real life girlfriend must have left him for a online dude to have this much hate for a online love that became pure and true .... Yea the game is fun but if love can come from the game so be it ...Love happens to ppl in wonderful ways weather it be in a game, chat room or weather it be in real life ...The power of love with conquer your heart and set it aflame with the one desire to be with that one true love your soul mate and this is what happen with Butters and Battlemage ......So lil man with a lil mind sod off and go post somewhere else.... Btw Thank you everyone and thank you spirit :) ...My Aunty Rockz
wait is he that sicko lame ass freak Damian that stalks Butters

~Damien~
10-15-2007, 22:20
Hmmm i think his real life girlfriend must have left him for a online dude to have this much hate for a online love that became pure and true .... Yea the game is fun but if love can come from the game so be it ...Love happens to ppl in wonderful ways weather it be in a game, chat room or weather it be in real life ...The power of love with conquer your heart and set it aflame with the one desire to be with that one true love your soul mate and this is what happen with Butters and Battlemage ......So lil man with a lil mind sod off and go post somewhere else.... Btw Thank you everyone and thank you spirit :) ...My Aunty Rockz
wait is he that sicko lame ass freak Damian that stalks Butters

Now how am I supposed to take you seriously when you spell 'whether' as 'weather', weather means rain, snow, wind or whatever so you don't make any sense >.<

Munkies
10-15-2007, 22:29
nah not true theres more couples getting married all i know is of 3 in my server tho

1.gtfo damien

2. love is always the hottest

3. grats to butters and battle???

4. sorry i went to the wrong server..

Mystreygirl1
10-15-2007, 23:23
Now how am I supposed to take you seriously when you spell 'whether' as 'weather', weather means rain, snow, wind or whatever so you don't make any sense >.<

Do i really care if u take me serious ...I think NOT .... So go play with some other chicka's mind cause mine dont wanna play with u

Spank_Me
10-16-2007, 00:07
well i pickd great time to log in n wish aunty n uncle best wishes on there marraige didnt i lol.... forget what the lame ass child has to say n keep smiling not ur problem his girl freind is his hand n needs to lash out coz he feels unwantd n unloved in life.damien seriously dude get a ****n life.mwah* love ya aunty<3 n welcome to the family uncle batty:D

Kitsu
10-16-2007, 00:39
Congrats to the happy couple ^_^

On the other hand >_> I remember when i first met Damien last year... he was actually a nice guy... don't know what changed though all went downhill from a certain incident... Only got one thing to say to you Damien ~ Yes this is a game but in a way it's a reflection of an aspect of yourself. The way you choose to act now is totally different to when we used to chat in game... why? :confused:

Godwho
10-16-2007, 01:25
The End!

~Damien~
10-16-2007, 02:19
ugly love is not hot
yall remind me of children whining hahahaha

DroryN
10-16-2007, 07:26
Congrats to the happy couple ^_^

On the other hand >_> I remember when i first met Damien last year... he was actually a nice guy... don't know what changed though all went downhill from a certain incident... Only got one thing to say to you Damien ~ Yes this is a game but in a way it's a reflection of an aspect of yourself. The way you choose to act now is totally different to when we used to chat in game... why? :confused:

He SAYS his young cousin uses the acct "but only to hunt and mine" -- the Damien I met is an arrogant ass as you see by his posts.
What does "a certain incident" have to do with this?:confused:

Wishing people happiness and congrats has nothing to do with the game yet he is so mature he has to come here and show just what kind of person he is.

Godwho
10-16-2007, 17:28
He SAYS his young cousin uses the acct "but only to hunt and mine" -- the Damien I met is an arrogant ass as you see by his posts.

Wishing people happiness and congrats has nothing to do with the game yet he is so mature he has to come here and show just what kind of person he is.

True.......HAhahahahahahahashzzahaaasaazazazaHA!

Damien buddy u just got owned by Drory Justed In Words yo..lol

maoo
10-16-2007, 17:59
Battlemage and Butters started off as friends and then one day in the cold mines he comes along with a rose and asks her to be his wife ( 26th Aug 2005), with this she excepted and they became hubbi and wife but little to their surprise the online relationship grew to true love...They become one of the hottiest and true couples in the game... With Butters heart aflamed she booked tickets on a flight to America where her soul mate awaited, They know it was true love as when she had to leave the tears came and they did not wanna part with this Battlemage preposed real life marriage and over the last few months they started the paper work to get him to move to Australia..With his heart racing and his mind only on his true love he departed America and came to Australia....Battlemage and Butters now have made their online marriage real as they became Hubbi and wify on the 12th of Oct 2007
GRATZ U 2 may your love be as strong
and filled with great memories
Love ya Aunty and Uncle

u mean battlemage04? something like that? he used to be my friend. nice to hear. he is a nice guy

Kitsu
10-16-2007, 18:11

The incident forementioned was one of the causes for the long Journey/Akatsuki war when he KOSed spacemonkey for not selling him a moon gem or somethnig ridiculous like that. I was in Japan when I heard of that and could hardly believe it's the same guy... when I returned though, I can see what they meant. He removed me from flist and has since then ignored me alltogether. The Damien I first met was helping plvl my sis at BI and was fairly courteous when I asked him to stop pking my friend's char even though they were enemy guilds. I can see that old Damien's gone though. Unless that was the nice cousin I met?

~Damien~
10-16-2007, 18:26
True.......HAhahahahahahahashzzahaaasaazazazaHA!

Damien buddy u just got owned by Drory Justed In Words yo..lol

oh yeah.. that was some serious 'ownage' alright :rolleyes:

Zero18
10-16-2007, 19:04
The incident forementioned was one of the causes for the long Journey/Akatsuki war when he KOSed spacemonkey for not selling him a moon gem or somethnig ridiculous like that. I was in Japan when I heard of that and could hardly believe it's the same guy... when I returned though, I can see what they meant. He removed me from flist and has since then ignored me alltogether. The Damien I first met was helping plvl my sis at BI and was fairly courteous when I asked him to stop pking my friend's char even though they were enemy guilds. I can see that old Damien's gone though. Unless that was the nice cousin I met?

You can probably ask anyone (except his slaves) and they'll tell you, he's always been like that. Making ridiculous comments, perverted one and other stuff. Its just best to ignore him.

Anyway, congrats Marc And Mur., its about time you 2 were together. I wish you 2 a happy life ahead. If you lasted like 3 years online, I'm sure it'll last a lifetime in real life =D

DanceWithArrows
10-16-2007, 22:02
tis is a gratz on a marriage thread that is pretty serious, so would all the kids leave here please unless they have something mature to say

Godwho
10-17-2007, 00:36
You can probably ask anyone (except his slaves) and they'll tell you, he's always been like that. Making ridiculous comments, perverted one and other stuff. Its just best to ignore him.

Anyway, congrats Marc And Mur., its about time you 2 were together. I wish you 2 a happy life ahead. If you lasted like 3 years online, I'm sure it'll last a lifetime in real life =D

im perverted :ptoo, Love is the Best :D

space
10-17-2007, 15:27
im perverted :ptoo, Love is the Best :D

lol. wassup. soon i will have to post a gratz to you and the misses too xD.

maoo
10-17-2007, 16:24
tis is a gratz on a marriage thread that is pretty serious, so would all the kids leave here please unless they have something mature to say

look who's talking about kids.

DanceWithArrows
10-17-2007, 19:10
look who's talking about kids.

you are, worm

Orenda
10-17-2007, 19:17
Congrats. Those two have always been the most MUSHY couple definitely! I remember like everyday they'll post something on the MSG section somewhere going like "oo I love you so much honey!" and things like that :D Glad it really worked out.

And you could tell a lil certain someone wanted to get attention. Cause he wasnt getting any the first two pages, so he had to spam it. Thats why its better to ignore his posts completely. Then he'll probably have a tantrum cause no one cares about what he says. :O

Godwho
10-18-2007, 02:40
lol. wassup. soon i will have to post a gratz to you and the misses too xD.

Yeh man, yo not ganan come to my wedding? I dont want u there if u gnan eat all my food:p. cuz Im like a pig I might eat half of what ever that is cooked at my wedding...lol :D

DroryN
10-18-2007, 08:49
Yeh man, yo not ganan come to my wedding? I dont want u there if u gnan eat all my food:p. cuz Im like a pig I might eat half of what ever that is cooked at my wedding...lol :D

you can can the food I come for da boozee!:D:eek:

maoo
10-18-2007, 10:15
you are, worm

No, you were. Memory problems? Did getting hacked make u go nuts?
What about start using things u come up with, kid?

space
10-19-2007, 01:56

Lol, doh worry. Me n ur bro gonna drink all d rum and leave all d food for u xD

~Damien~
10-19-2007, 13:56
Don't get me wrong I never said these two aren't perfect for eachother, I bet they will be very happy together and that is great. But when someone says they are the 'hottest' couple... i'll have to take what you say with a grain of salt :rolleyes:

DuridX
10-19-2007, 17:44
Don't get me wrong I never said these two aren't perfect for eachother, I bet they will be very happy together and that is great. But when someone says they are the 'hottest' couple... i'll have to take what you say with a grain of salt :rolleyes:

Make that sugar - you need sweetening up and you definately need a "tude" adjustment:rolleyes:

"Hottest couple" - can mean many things - ie: hot news for their friends in CO - You still lack any class in making your nasty comments

~Damien~
10-19-2007, 23:35
Make that sugar - you need sweetening up and you definately need a "tude" adjustment:rolleyes:

"Hottest couple" - can mean many things - ie: hot news for their friends in CO - You still lack any class in making your nasty comments

OMG your so cool!! :D I want to think up cool names like tude just like you!!

xXRIOT!Xx
10-20-2007, 03:52
Congrats to the both of you!

It's nice to hear happy stories of CO once in a while...

Dragonquest
10-20-2007, 11:23
Belated Congratulations!:D to the happy couple :)

Pretty sick when people can't be mature enough to leave their nasty nature out of a thread like this and have to spam it - don't let him get at you
*** *** A toast of the bubbly to both of you :D 0.0 glasses didnt work but u get the idea

WickedOneS
10-20-2007, 12:03
OMG your so cool!! :D I want to think up cool names like tude just like you!!

You will never be as cool as her, any of your attempts to be cool have failed miserably, you should be embarassed. go away you lil annoying ****roach.

kja1224
10-20-2007, 12:17
Hehe its about time something cool happens in our server. Anyways I offer you my congratualtions and I wish you all the best. I hope you two have a great life together :P.

Peace out all! :D

chaospawn
10-20-2007, 17:12
High levels and doubles socs can do many things to one's ego in co...some people just do not stay the same when they were noobs and when they achieve a certain level...sad

GRATS!! to you two btw

~Damien~
10-20-2007, 17:47
I think yall get so defensive cause your just as ugly, i'm dissing their looks not their love ^.^

DanceWithArrows
10-20-2007, 20:17
I think yall get so defensive cause your just as ugly, i'm dissing their looks not their love ^.^

speak for yourself, at least some are bold enough to reveal what we look like.

WickedOneS
10-20-2007, 21:06

WOW you got some green monsters & a chip on that shoulder if have to try and make fun of someone, if you havent gotta a clue of what we think of your "dissing" anyone by now let me spell it out for you = D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.F. (this is a abbreviated because of the filters, Einstein).:rolleyes:

Godwho
10-21-2007, 01:02
you can can the food I come for da boozee!:D:eek:

Lol.....Im make Kool Aid for you an spacemonkey....lol nono boozzzer or rum:p

its 4am right now an Im at work alone... I work at a print shope u didnt know yo :P

...anywho who was battle best man at his wedding ?:confused:

Godwho
10-21-2007, 01:19
Lol, doh worry. Me n ur bro gonna drink all d rum and leave all d food for u xD

no man u cant drink at the wedding ...i dont want no drunk man at my wedding fighting up an wineing up on other people wifes :p. after every bady eat an an gan home....I'll bring out all kinda Rum:D.....fo u an DroryN (http://bbs.conqueronline.com/member.php?u=88107) wonder iF DroryN (http://bbs.conqueronline.com/member.php?u=88107) can handle rum :O

DroryN
10-21-2007, 01:58
no man u cant drink at the wedding ...i dont want no drunk man at my wedding fighting up an wineing up on other people wifes :p. after every bady eat an an gan home....I'll bring out all kinda Rum:D.....fo u an DroryN (http://bbs.conqueronline.com/member.php?u=88107) wonder is DroryN (http://bbs.conqueronline.com/member.php?u=88107) can handle rum :O
:D I can handle lotsa rum :D :p Make lotsa happy toast to newly weds :p

Godwho
10-21-2007, 02:10
:D I can handle lotsa rum :D :p Make lotsa happy toast to newly weds :p

yeh man rum an eggnog :D:D!!!!!

DuridX
10-21-2007, 08:47
yeh man rum an eggnog :D:D!!!!!

Watch that guy!! He likes his "nog" -- When is happy day?

~Damien~
10-21-2007, 14:57
WOW you got some green monsters & a chip on that shoulder if have to try and make fun of someone, if you havent gotta a clue of what we think of your "dissing" anyone by now let me spell it out for you = D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.F. (this is a abbreviated because of the filters, Einstein).:rolleyes:

try? hahahaha the whole crew laughed that's good enough for me :D

DuridX
10-21-2007, 16:19

I doubt very much you do think :rolleyes:-- No,. I KNOW you don't think ...:p You prove it with your ugly posts. Yer ugly inside

kja1224
10-21-2007, 16:39
O.o TOASTED!!!
:P

DuridX
10-22-2007, 00:21
Hi ya kj!!!!!:D

~Damien~
10-22-2007, 01:04
I doubt very much you do think :rolleyes:-- No,. I KNOW you don't think ...:p You prove it with your ugly posts. Yer ugly inside

just what id expect from an emo

Godwho
10-22-2007, 01:28
just what id expect from an emo

relax yo self na man.... bia yo a eat them gial fish awa?

I know spacemonkey does:p

Butter_Fly
11-15-2007, 00:21
Thanxs all Gem server even u Damien ... we r happy n that's all that really matters ... :D