PDA

View Full Version : Reborn Question

~Damien~
10-13-2007, 03:11
Before I rbed triton at 130 his blade prof was 17 and his club prof 16.
When I got reborn I got his club skill to lvl 8 it jumped back to 16, my blade skill is now 9 and has not jumped back to 17.
Anyone know why?

<PrO>
10-13-2007, 05:15
When I got reborn I got his club skill to lvl 8 it jumped back to 16, my blade skill is now 9 and has not jumped back to 17.
Anyone know why?

Because your addicted to a game who doesn't care for its users and has no customer support.Thats why.

~Bell69~
10-13-2007, 06:54
Sounds like a glitch to me... I had an issue with Bastet's sword skill after she rb'd... but I just kept at it til it jumped up... sometimes the way they figure when a skill should jump to what it had been is beyond me

NATEG
10-13-2007, 14:06
Because your addicted to a game who doesn't care for its users and has no customer support.Thats why.

case closed.

aphrodit3
10-18-2007, 23:17
triton is cursed by akatsuki karma <3
sry about that :D

p.s. <3 zmac

DanceWithArrows
10-19-2007, 00:08
p.s. <3 zmac .

Starshine
10-19-2007, 05:23
Anyone know why?

It only has a "chance" to jump back to your old level. I suspect that some skills need to be upped to certainly levels before they "epiphany." It's not always 1/2 your previous skill level.

Momochi~Zabuza
10-19-2007, 11:23
It only has a "chance" to jump back to your old level. I suspect that some skills need to be upped to certainly levels before they "epiphany." It's not always 1/2 your previous skill level.

teh site says we only need to get our skills n stuff to half the level it was before we rb'd and it jumps back up o.o

Starshine
10-19-2007, 11:35
teh site says we only need to get our skills n stuff to half the level it was before we rb'd and it jumps back up o.o
did you read the first word? "sometimes"

Momochi~Zabuza
10-19-2007, 12:25
but but teh 2nd part says to only level it halfway and it goes back up i r confused :(

Starshine
10-19-2007, 12:28
Try levelling it to skill level 10... I heard that works sometimes from other players.

M.A.K.
10-19-2007, 12:32
did you read the first word? "sometimes"

K i dont even post on these forums, but i went and created an account just for you. As a moderator, i would hope that you might be a tad more courtious when answering questions...or at least helpful.

"C Epiphany Spells: sometimes a spell learned before rebirth will start from elementry level."

I wont give you an english lesson, because im sure you're very proficient. But to me, the word "sometimes" when used in this sentance, holds no relevance to there being a "chance" for Epiphany spells to take effect. It merely indicates that some spells, not all spells, will revert to their elementry status upon rebirth. It referances nothing of the actual process of Epiphany spells.

"However, after you train it to 50% of the before rebirth level, it will jump to the before rebirth level."

"Spells of this kind are defined Epiphany spells. (All weapon skills are Epiphany Spells)"

Fairly self explanitory i would say.

Im not saying this is the way things work in-game, because quite evidently, it is not. Im just pointing out what the website states...thats all.

And dont get it twisted, im not Momo's buddy. In fact i really dislike the guy, but you should be a tad more constructive when you post.

:cool:

Starshine
10-19-2007, 12:40
K i dont even post on these forums, but i went and created an account just for you. As a moderator, i would hope that you might be a tad more courtious when answering questions...or at least helpful.

"C Epiphany Spells: sometimes a spell learned before rebirth will start from elementry level."

I wont give you an english lesson, because im sure you're very proficient. But to me, the word "sometimes" when used in this sentance, holds no relevance to there being a "chance" for Epiphany spells to take effect. It merely indicates that some spells, not all spells, will revert to their elementry status upon rebirth. It referances nothing of the actual process of Epiphany spells.

"However, after you train it to 50% of the before rebirth level, it will jump to the before rebirth level."

"Spells of this kind are defined Epiphany spells. (All weapon skills are Epiphany Spells)"

Im not saying this is the way things work in-game, because quite evidently, it is not. Im just pointing out what the website states...thats all.

And dont get it twisted, im not Momo's buddy. In fact i really dislike the guy, but you should be a tad more constructive when you post.

Understand this... TQ has a big problem translating their chinese into english. Grammatically, this is an English teacher's nightmare. I wont go into detail on how it's supposed to work, clearly you believe to know how it already works.

This is the same OP that did not believe me when he and all his friends believed that speedgun activation was 73 percent.

Thanks for the criticism.

P.S. Did you also notice that your skills ALWAYS restart at elementary level... so much for taking TQ's website literally.

space
10-19-2007, 12:47

What a reasonable response. A lot of people would just flame, but your response was a very constructive one.
My sword prof had to go to lvl 9 before it jumped back to lvl 13, which was hard since im warrior and lvl with wand >.<.

FreakyStylie
10-19-2007, 14:41

i like your response +1 karma :)

DanceWithArrows
10-19-2007, 15:44
why does our mod seem so sarcastic...

Camz
10-19-2007, 15:57
p.s. <3 zmac

<3 sup ;)

and bout the blade jus gimme a db scroll and triton's account ill help ya out i promise xD

Camz
10-20-2007, 05:43
Understand this... TQ has a big problem translating their chinese into english. Grammatically, this is an English teacher's nightmare. I wont go into detail on how it's supposed to work, clearly you believe to know how it already works.

This is the same OP that did not believe me when he and all his friends believed that speedgun activation was 73 percent.

Thanks for the criticism.

P.S. Did you also notice that your skills ALWAYS restart at elementary level... so much for taking TQ's website literally.

So if we're not to take it literally, why not try to explain what they "really" mean :confused:

"I wont go into detail on how it's supposed to work, clearly you believe to know how it already works"

Correct me if im wrong but you suggest M.A.K has it all wrong and you know the right thing, so why not go into detail and clarify the issue ? No need to get defensive enlighten us plx x.x :D

chaospawn
10-20-2007, 09:03
why does our mod seem so sarcastic...

She is after all human.

DanceWithArrows
10-20-2007, 10:53
She is after all human.

then other mods like darkmoonrose and etc...are robots? :eek:

chaospawn
10-20-2007, 17:06
then other mods like darkmoonrose and etc...are robots? :eek:

What i am trying to say is that she is not perfect, she is not even employed by tq, just doing them a favour by being a moderator. It probably isnt easy to sound absolutely neutral in every post she makes, so give her a break. Appreciate it that someone bothers to moderate our forum for us, i wouldnt give **** about this lousy forum if i were her =/

~Damien~
10-20-2007, 17:46
What i am trying to say is that she is not perfect, she is not even employed by tq, just doing them a favour by being a moderator. It probably isnt easy to sound absolutely neutral in every post she makes, so give her a break. Appreciate it that someone bothers to moderate our forum for us, i wouldnt give **** about this lousy forum if i were her =/

who gives a crap what you think you turned on everyone and joined es in gw your a traitor, and speed gun was 73 pct SOOO many people remember it being that pct they prob changed it cause spears were pissing someone off who is tight with tq

DanceWithArrows
10-20-2007, 20:16
who gives a crap what you think you turned on everyone and joined es in gw your a traitor, and speed gun was 73 pct SOOO many people remember it being that pct they prob changed it cause spears were pissing someone off who is tight with tq

i dont get the reason of that statement of what speedgun and changing TDH sides have to do w/ each other. YES, chaospawn and/or Genji switched to our side. and they betrayed only because the other side theats their ppl like $hit.

Oliverlo
10-20-2007, 22:12

And Genji/chaospawn are my country mates, they wont betray ppl unless they are treated badly like the Anti-mage...Btw where is that ***** now? Gone with the wind.........:)

DanceWithArrows
10-20-2007, 23:43
And Genji/chaospawn are my country mates, they wont betray ppl unless they are treated badly like the Anti-mage...Btw where is that ***** now? Gone with the wind.........:)

you can be my new lover o.o

VendettaEUP
10-21-2007, 09:01

Hes having a baby with his girlfriend and he doesnt need the likes of you torementing his well-deserved life.

Orenda
10-21-2007, 09:20
I dont see any sarcasm in Starshines response o.o Shes trying to be helpful. Sounds like something I would say even but I'll add a face like :p behind my sentences usually. I'm sure she didnt mean to sound rude or anything and what she said doesnt even look rude to me, so I have no idea what other people are saying. >.<

Anyway, when I read the website, I got the idea that not all skills jump too. But that was before I had reborn characters. Everyone told you that all skills jumped ingame. And a lot of them do, but once in a while there were skills that didnt jump for me. My sword skill didnt jump on ore when she 2nd reborned. I also remember a couple of other people who had one skill that didnt jump. So maybe its just a very high chance of something jumping lvls and very low chance of it not?

DanceWithArrows
10-21-2007, 11:27
Hes having a baby with his girlfriend and he doesnt need the likes of you torementing his well-deserved life.

correct me if im wrong...isnt he in a diff server w/ a diff char? :) we dont need to lie in our server :P

I dont see any sarcasm in Starshines response o.o Shes trying to be helpful. Sounds like something I would say even but I'll add a face like :p behind my sentences usually. I'm sure she didnt mean to sound rude or anything and what she said doesnt even look rude to me, so I have no idea what other people are saying. >.<

Anyway, when I read the website, I got the idea that not all skills jump too. But that was before I had reborn characters. Everyone told you that all skills jumped ingame. And a lot of them do, but once in a while there were skills that didnt jump for me. My sword skill didnt jump on ore when she 2nd reborned. I also remember a couple of other people who had one skill that didnt jump. So maybe its just a very high chance of something jumping lvls and very low chance of it not?

well, not trying to have an argument with you, but...u havent been banned ungraciously by using an abbreviations, have posts deleted, whether offensive and non offensive, gotten threadsclosed that dont pertain to acc selling/buying, but ones that inform the server.

BTW, iono if this is relevant to anything. BUTT...when i was helping to lvl Sinners fire circle. when it hit lvl 1 it went directly to lvl 3

~Damien~
10-21-2007, 14:52
Why did genji and antimage have beef? I mean antimage/ketamine/kakashi are supposed to be one side of guild wars and they don't even show up for last hour anymore ... guild wars is so one sided, if chinese version has working server wars why aren't we doing the same!?!? HURRY UP WITH F'ING SW!!! :mad:

chaospawn
10-22-2007, 00:51

please **** off lol noone cares about you. how long have you been playing? Not long ago i was helping plvl some noobie water at basi. If u dont know anything dont judge me, i have more friends on your side of the alliance then you, sorry...you fail. You and the crew are not happy with me?....LOL please you make me laugh

i dont get the reason of that statement of what speedgun and changing TDH sides have to do w/ each other. YES, chaospawn and/or Genji switched to our side. and they betrayed only because the other side theats their ppl like $hit.

betrayed? we got unallied, we didnt unally them dont we have the right to choose who we want as allies? WE DIDNT UNALLY THEM lol i dont know how many times i got to say that before idiots like daimien who are sick of getting owned understand this.

~Damien~
10-22-2007, 01:02
Seems to me like someone is still emo over gettin unallied :rolleyes: lil too bored I think

chaospawn
10-22-2007, 01:05
Seems to me like someone is still emo over gettin unallied :rolleyes: lil too bored I think

lol i dont even play anymore..getting emo over something that happened 4 months ago in a game? right.

Starshine
10-22-2007, 06:00

You posted a similar thread in a community forum, and they too said that speedgun has been 47 percent for a very long time... and there was even proof of this posted there. However, if you dont want to believe it, you can go on with all the consipiracy theories that you want. If you dont want to accept the help you're given, that's your right.

There's no sarcasm to what I write unless specified, so please dont read too much into what you think I might be saying. Anyway, this is the last I will be replying to this thread. Good luck!

Zero18
10-22-2007, 11:34
lol i dont even play anymore..getting emo over something that happened 4 months ago in a game? right.

Chaos lah, he's 12 irl (maybe 13 now) Don't even bother with replying to him :p

chaospawn
10-22-2007, 17:03
Chaos lah, he's 12 irl (maybe 13 now) Don't even bother with replying to him :pNow, that would explain much :p

~Damien~
10-24-2007, 00:10
Try levelling it to skill level 10... I heard that works sometimes from other players.

TY I got blade prof. to lvl 10 and it jumped back to 17 :)