PDA

View Full Version : FreakyStylie

<PrO>
10-12-2007, 09:12
The last thing I ask of you,in this life,is,tell me the hp enchant of all of your gear,the stuff you use daily playing on FreakyStylie.
Thats all.This will be sufficient to prove my case.

DanceWithArrows
10-12-2007, 22:50
i have you necky and boots. trozan has the armor. i bet you u can guess the enchants right. but who gives. i got these in a fair deal. u can pry these from my dead hands ***G

<PrO>
10-13-2007, 05:14
for gods sakes...you could have just said that....
Well,I forgive you,you admitted to it,you probably only did it because nobody cares about me...
If you admited to it you got balls,FreakyStylie had my gear....
Your a bigger man then him,at least you got enough bollocks to admit that you had my gear :p

VendettaEUP
10-13-2007, 08:22
Well,I forgive you,you admitted to it,you probably only did it because nobody cares about me...If you admited to it you got balls,FreakyStylie had my gear....
Your a bigger man then him,at least you got enough bollocks to admit that you had my gear :p

**** move.

And by **** I mean male reproductive oragan.

See if I try to help you again.

DanceWithArrows
10-13-2007, 22:33
ive said this a million times already... plus iono why but lucario got hacked. and now im stuck with NOTHING.

<PrO>
10-14-2007, 09:10
**** move.

And by **** I mean male reproductive oragan.

See if I try to help you again.

I didn't mean it dude.....I didn't mean it like that,I mean't that noone cared about me when he took the ****,you know im relly greatful for all you done and I wanna keep our valuble freindship k...

FreakyStylie
10-15-2007, 18:30
Well,I forgive you,you admitted to it,you probably only did it because nobody cares about me...
If you admited to it you got balls,FreakyStylie had my gear....

ur talking about balls . . . i doubt u even have peubs . . . U jump off a 65ft natural cliff into a lake with a 15 ft gap then talk about balls u longboard Hunting Ridge ( Monster Hill ) and break the speed limit (30mph) then talk about balls. U get outside and live alittle then u can talk about a life ;)

<PrO>
10-16-2007, 07:36
ur talking about balls . . . i doubt u even have peubs . . . U jump off a 65ft natural cliff into a lake with a 15 ft gap then talk about balls u longboard Hunting Ridge ( Monster Hill ) and break the speed limit (30mph) then talk about balls. U get outside and live alittle then u can talk about a life ;)

Yet you still don't talk about taking my scammed ****....so....just say it already.

FreakyStylie
10-21-2007, 16:45
once again this thread is going no where . . . :confused:

<PrO>
10-24-2007, 07:47
once again this thread is going no where . . . :confused:

Because you won't admit it you ***got.

FreakyStylie
10-24-2007, 18:03
Because you won't admit it you ***got.

hold hold on what exactly did i do? did i hack u? did i scam you? YOU WERENT HACKED BY CARL SO HOW COULD I HAVE YOUR GEAR? :confused: