PDA

View Full Version : If you were mysteriously banned recently:

fireTama
10-11-2007, 08:56
LoL. Im banned guys cya later ;) I dont really care anymore uhauhauh. Some people just hate me xD

YouzY
10-11-2007, 09:00
u banned in what?

fireTama
10-11-2007, 09:12
banned in game. MLD (marc, deimos, DarT ) all his char also banned. I dont know im hearing that server is hacked orso?

MLD
10-11-2007, 09:26
I was online for a bit to talk to a few people and suddenly i got dc'd a few times in a row, then all of a sudden my password got changed.

Same happend for all my chars after that, it all changed into several passwords looking like:
s44obhax29

When i retrieved my passwords, changed them and what not, all i got was This account is banned!

This goes for:
deimos
spirit!
mystic
DarT

and i'm not sure which other chars yet.

VendettaEUP
10-11-2007, 09:59
Did you change your passwords during the site change?

VendettaEUP
10-11-2007, 10:06
Mystic merchant?

fireTama
10-11-2007, 11:22
what? Mystic mercant? And yea i changed my pass few days ago. But my seller is also banned and i didnt change that pass or anything for like 6 months.

~Damien~
10-11-2007, 11:34
I was online for a bit to talk to a few people and suddenly i got dc'd a few times in a row, then all of a sudden my password got changed.

Same happend for all my chars after that, it all changed into several passwords looking like:
s44obhax29

When i retrieved my passwords, changed them and what not, all i got was This account is banned!

This goes for:
deimos
spirit!
mystic
DarT

wtf?? who would do that to you??

YouzY
10-11-2007, 11:42
im not banned :cool:

FreakyStylie
10-11-2007, 13:32
wow thats *** i feel bad for marc one of the best on the server and hes banned . . . and for fire :p

sorina
10-11-2007, 13:53

s44obhax29

This goes for:
deimos
spirit!
mystic
DarT

i just happent same thing like 5 min ago my password was reseted and when im tryin to login says accound is banned or invalid ....
i think is something about zero becoze today when i patched my antivirus found a virus in it like "trojan.pws.onlinegames"

MLD
10-11-2007, 14:27
Can i say told u so?

I warned everyone and noone listened, i hope u put ur gear into the warehouse like i did with my 2socs right before it happend.

Anyways, I called tq and e-mailed synsia, mic, shery and the gm's from zero, the person on the phone told me it happened a lot more lately and that we should wait 24 to 72 hours before we will get a respond from the gm's, however it appears that our accounts have been banned out of safety or something, which i doubt since my passwords got changed to words with hax in it.

Jim_Morrison
10-11-2007, 15:33
Can i say told u so?

I warned everyone and noone listened, i hope u put ur gear into the warehouse like i did with my 2socs right before it happend.

Anyways, I called tq and e-mailed synsia, mic, shery and the gm's from zero, the person on the phone told me it happened a lot more lately and that we should wait 24 to 72 hours before we will get a respond from the gm's, however it appears that our accounts have been banned out of safety or something, which i doubt since my passwords got changed to words with hax in it.

I listned and told some others as well.I even mentioned it to a enemy guild member as well.At this moment Jim is still loged on and next to boxer in twin doin lucky time.Hasnt dced at all yet today.knock on wood.I hope all will be fixed and people get there items and charecters back,and because iam such a nice guy i hope the next tq glitch i logg on full two socks as well :p

DaRkTrO
10-11-2007, 17:39
Hmmm that sucks... -.- TQ really need to fix there security

sorina
10-11-2007, 18:34
my trojan and water still banned :mad:
i hope they will fix that soon , all my items were on it

TroZAN
10-11-2007, 18:56
LoL. Im banned guys cya later ;) I dont really care anymore uhauhauh. Some people just hate me xD

well thats really ****ing great, im assuming you didnt get all my super moongem gear onto a safe account before yours got ban? I been sick for few days, I come back to this amazing news. thanks SO ****ING MUCH do you relize how much money I had into that gear =.= WTF HAPPEN JESSE!?! :mad:

DanceWithArrows
10-11-2007, 19:08
well thats really ****ing great, im assuming you didnt get all my super moongem gear onto a safe account before yours got ban? I been sick for few days, I come back to this amazing news. thanks SO ****ING MUCH do you relize how much money I had into that gear =.= WTF HAPPEN JESSE!?! :mad:

are you blind...he got hacked...

to marc: whoa dude....how did this happen. BTW i was on lucario when i saw spirit DC numberous times...i will have vengance anyone who i see dual skt that wasnt like that until a few days ago...u have my word...unless someone buys my chars lol

the real question is: how the hell can this happen?
few reasons: 1) shared acc. doesnt fireTama share with TroZAN? doesnt marc share with his brother (though its highly unlikely getting hacked by a brother...) 2) DLing some hacks/programs from our illustrious ePvP or other places...not gonna go into detail on that

TroZAN
10-11-2007, 19:22

to marc: whoa dude....how did this happen. BTW i was on lucario when i saw spirit DC numberous times...i will have vengance anyone who i see dual skt that wasnt like that until a few days ago...u have my word...unless someone buys my chars lol

few reasons: 1) shared acc. doesnt fireTama share with TroZAN? doesnt marc share with his brother (though its highly unlikely getting hacked by a brother...) 2) DLing some hacks/programs from our illustrious ePvP or other places...not gonna go into detail on that

after calling a "truse" do you really have to be rude to me. I already said Iv been sick, so im not feelin so great. You said you would send me Avalons password, can you please follow through on that. thanks jon
An he shared with fireTama with me for a very... very short time, then he changed password like 2 weeks ago or so. your still blaming me arnt you.. "shared acc. doesnt fireTama share with TroZAN?" [giving the impression if he got hacked it was me.]

DaRkTrO
10-11-2007, 21:31

No they did get hacked, Ketamine and Twilight are back on there account safe and sound with no items missing

sorina
10-11-2007, 22:11
No they did get hacked, Ketamine and Twilight are back on there account safe and sound with no items missing

yea i finnaly logged , i found it exactly like i left it with all items on =)
dunno what happent but anw im glad i have it back

DanceWithArrows
10-11-2007, 22:31

wow aint that suspicious...and marc loses his gear?

fireTama
10-12-2007, 02:12
Dont worry zach all is good now i got it back and also ur gear ;) I just gave to you lol xD Hope it wont happen again tho

Starshine
10-12-2007, 06:39
I've made an inquiry into this "mysterious" series of bannings. I'll let you guys know if I find anything else out. But from the looks of things, they are slowly resolving itself. If anyone else was "banned" from this problem, please post here. I've changed the thread title to make it more informative and made it sticky for the time being.

fireTama
10-12-2007, 11:07
I've made an inquiry into this "mysterious" series of bannings. I'll let you guys know if I find anything else out. But from the looks of things, they are slowly resolving itself. If anyone else was "banned" from this problem, please post here. I've changed the thread title to make it more informative and made it sticky for the time being.

So you dont even have a single clue yet or any direction of how this happened? And strange enough, only my main account and my market seller were banned. In the period of the banning thing, my password also changed every single minute to something like samqu43fid or something like that xD My trojan did not get banned. Hope this information helped :)

Starshine
10-12-2007, 11:09
So you dont even have a single clue yet or any direction of how this happened?

You already know what you need to know. Someone hacked into your account. They're being restored (albeit slowly). This thread is now being used to track anyone who may have been missed... though I believe they have a list of the people affected already.

fireTama
10-12-2007, 11:15
You already know what you need to know. Someone hacked into your account. They're being restored (albeit slowly). This thread is now being used to track anyone who may have been missed... though I believe they have a list of the people affected already.

Do you maybe know how they could have hacked in it? I never downloaded any hacks or bots and dont think i have a keylogger :confused:

Starshine
10-12-2007, 11:18
Do you maybe know how they could have hacked in it? I never downloaded any hacks or bots and dont think i have a keylogger :confused:

This I do not have information on... I will investigate more for you.

fireTama
10-12-2007, 11:23
This I do not have information on... I will investigate more for you.

Ty alot, i appreciate it :D;)

VendettaEUP
10-12-2007, 11:57
Proxy.

And for all you nerds who associate Proxy with just "aim-bot" your dead wrong.

Jim_Morrison
10-12-2007, 12:18

Do u play zero ?

space
10-12-2007, 14:15
Do u play zero ?

Ive played zero but but haven't logged in a while and I haven't been hacked. Maybe i should uninstall it or not update till i hear further news.

MLD
10-12-2007, 16:05
Ive played zero but but haven't logged in a while and I haven't been hacked. Maybe i should uninstall it or not update till i hear further news.

According to the information i've recieved from the GM's it had nothing to do with Zero, but it had everything to do with my dear old friend r0nk who took us all for some mysterious reason, that's all they said.

Basicly they gave a character name CleapatrA, but after a litlle research i found out it was r0nk who owned that character.

DanceWithArrows
10-12-2007, 17:31
ive seen this CleopatrA in ~Nabikasu~ before i think

fireTama
10-13-2007, 03:41
Proxy.

And for all you nerds who associate Proxy with just "aim-bot" your dead wrong.

So you telling me i use proxy?

VendettaEUP
10-13-2007, 07:55
No...Jesus christ...Cant you guys pay any attention to the words other then proxy and aimbot now'a days?

"Proxy Sever

- In an enterprise that uses the Internet, a proxy server is a server that acts as an intermediary between a workstation user and the Internet so that the enterprise can ensure security, administrative control, and caching service. A proxy server is associated with or part of a gateway server that separates the enterprise network from the outside network and a firewall server that protects the enterprise network from outside intrusion.
A proxy server receives a request for an Internet service (such as a Web page request) from a user. If it passes filtering requirements, the proxy server, assuming it is also a cache server, looks in its local cache of previously downloaded Web pages. If it finds the page, it returns it to the user without needing to forward the request to the Internet. If the page is not in the cache, the proxy server, acting as a client on behalf of the user, uses one of its own IP addresses to request the page from the server out on the Internet. When the page is returned, the proxy server relates it to the original request and forwards it on to the user.

To the user, the proxy server is invisible; all Internet requests and returned responses appear to be directly with the addressed Internet server. (The proxy is not quite invisible; its IP address has to be specified as a configuration option to the browser or other protocol program.)

An advantage of a proxy server is that its cache can serve all users. If one or more Internet sites are frequently requested, these are likely to be in the proxy's cache, which will improve user response time. In fact, there are special servers called cache servers. A proxy can also do logging.

The functions of proxy, firewall, and caching can be in separate server programs or combined in a single package. Different server programs can be in different computers. For example, a proxy server may in the same machine with a firewall server or it may be on a separate server and forward requests through the firewall. " - http://searchsmb.techtarget.com/sDefinition/0,,sid44_gci212840,00.html

RipKiLLxD
10-29-2007, 18:03
ProdigY , _-_MaG_-_ , Skivizin , Palmier , P4ulo...all my chars are banned...wtf? i did nothing , bought a lot of dbs ... fvck it.

VendettaEUP
10-29-2007, 18:05
Less one minion.

RipKiLLxD
10-29-2007, 18:10
Less one minion.

thanks to show me your just an child :cool:

rhearranged
10-29-2007, 18:24
ProdigY , _-_MaG_-_ , Skivizin , Palmier , P4ulo...all my chars are banned...wtf? i did nothing , bought a lot of dbs ... fvck it.

happens same to me, but in few hours i had them back

VendettaEUP
10-29-2007, 18:28

You crushed my hopes and dreams. Damn you.

RipKiLLxD
10-29-2007, 18:32

few hours? did u e-mailed them?

VendettaEUP
10-29-2007, 18:43
Maybe Gemini installed anti-***gotry laws. Hence why your gone. o=

Hrhr.

cleo
11-03-2007, 15:04
The people that got banned that day were lucky.

I actually got hacked.. luckily i got my char and items back all except for 150mill which they said they couldn't get back because the hacker already spent it...
Well they coulda just gave me a super dragon to make up for it.

Starshine
11-05-2007, 11:08
Sorry, I never got down to the answer from TQ. I hope most of your got your stuff back. PM me if you have any more issues.