PDA

View Full Version : Rb's and Me

FreakyStylie
10-08-2007, 09:13
Hello all i am currently lvl 125 non rb tro planning on going 130-130

I have 2 questions

#1) Is it worth 2nd rb'ing and having to go through all the trouble to do the quest and lvl back up? And what will i gain?

And #2) Is it worth the trouble going Tro-War-Tro instead of Tro-Tro-Tro? What would b the stength's and weakness's of both?

Plz help me out im a bit unsure of what would b best.:o

DancesWithArro
10-08-2007, 10:45

I have 2 questions

#1) Is it worth 2nd rb'ing and having to go through all the trouble to do the quest and lvl back up? And what will i gain?

And #2) Is it worth the trouble going Tro-War-Tro instead of Tro-Tro-Tro? What would b the stength's and weakness's of both?

its worth it going tro-war-tro. the reflect is the BEST advantage u can get in this server. pure tro is only for looks and bragging rights..in a fair fight a 120 full skt XX>warr>tro can defeat a pure tro for sure. YES 2nd rbing is worth it. painful. but worth it.

Slanesh
10-08-2007, 11:13
Yeah, true! go warrior, they r lvlin as fast as hell xD (if u arent as lazy as i am)

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
10-08-2007, 14:57
its worth it going tro-war-tro. the reflect is the BEST advantage u can get in this server. pure tro is only for looks and bragging rights..in a fair fight a 120 full skt XX>warr>tro can defeat a pure tro for sure. YES 2nd rbing is worth it. painful. but worth it.

Basically what he said... Good Luck Bro...

FreakyStylie
10-08-2007, 15:36
can i know how hard the 2nd rb quest is and what ill gain from 2nd rb? besides reflect?

Also advantages and disadvantages of beening tro-tro-tro or tro-war-tro? i need a bit more detail plz

Camz
10-08-2007, 16:07
Tro>War>tro owns tro>tro>Tro anyday, thats why most pro tro>tro>tros on server already made or makin water>war>tros to replace their chars =p

tro>tro>tro:

CruelShade (whoop te do >.>)

-takes of 20 pct on the opponent's hp, nothing special, and it takes a full bar of stamina. After using one cruel shade you will be helpless in a fight x.x

tro>war>tro:

IronShirt, Roar, FlyingMoon, Reflect

Well roar and flying moon nothin special but Reflect n ironshirt real good, reflect always there, its a lifesaver =p, send back damage without taking any ^^ what could be better? Iron shirt only lasts for 20 seconds but still usefull, it 4x your defence and you could attack while its on =p

Dont even worry bout war levelin its easy as hell. I got lvl 125 in 5 days (not full days jus some hours each day) of leveling using club/shield lvl 130 on day 14. You dont even have to bother upping weps, i left club at lvl 115 and ring at 116. Took 12 exp pots total from lvl 97-127, after that was night devil in tgs, dis city quest, exp balls, 2nd rb quest and red devils.

Oh and 2nd rb quest, its easy for wars, took me a week (between lvl 127-129) and i did it literally alone cept for killing satan.

~Damien~
10-08-2007, 16:12
can i know how hard the 2nd rb quest is and what ill gain from 2nd rb? besides reflect?

Also advantages and disadvantages of beening tro-tro-tro or tro-war-tro? i need a bit more detail plz

If you go tro>tro>tro you your a noob, tro>tro>tro is garbage sure you can brag your a pure breed, but just look at all the tro>tro>tros out there like stevelok and fanta, now fanta has reyam a 130water>130war>130tro, and stevelok has made a 130water>130war>tro dunno the lvl but the name is Aries. Reflect is the most useful skill in the game, not only is it a skill you don't have to press buttons or use stamina/mana for, it doesn't just stop an opponents attack, it reflects up to 1900 damage back(if its a diff number correct me >.<) I dunno how often but it seems reflect goes off like 1/5 of the time, and if u combine that with lucky time, which stops like 1/10 of all attacks, that is 3/10, almost 1/3 of ALL attacks do NOTHING. If you go tro>tro>tro you get cruel shade, which eats up all your stamina to slice off 1/5 of your opponents remaining health... that is not useful at all, what happens when all your stamina is gone? none left for fb or herc, ive never seen a tro>tro>tro use cruel shade in gw, only for fun. If you go tro>war>tro not only do you get iron shirt, reflect, roar, and flying moon, but you can train hard back to 120 in a week with a warrior, I'm not kidding superman is useful when used correctly just look at my bro mac, 130-rbed tro>war and 130-2rbed back to tro in under 16 days -.- just lvl to 127 (120-127 wine zone) and once your 127 eat exp balls/do dis city/tg to 130 in a few weeks. tro>tro>tro is not only boring but useless, even a noob with reflect in guild wars is useful. Sorry for so much type but you said you wanted the whole shibang so there u have it. My tro is about to hit 130 in a few days and i'm rbing him to a warrior, he'll be 120 in a week ^.^ TRO>WAR>TRO IS PRO TRO>TRO>TRO IS A NOOB CHOICE END OF STORY :cool:

DancesWithArro
10-08-2007, 16:20
Tro>War>tro owns tro>tro>Tro anyday, thats why most pro tro>tro>tros on server already made or makin water>war>tros to replace their chars =p

tro>tro>tro:

CruelShade (whoop te do >.>)

-takes of 20 pct on the opponent's hp, nothing special, and it takes a full bar of stamina. After using one cruel shade you will be helpless in a fight x.x

tro>war>tro:

IronShirt, Roar, FlyingMoon, Reflect

Well roar and flying moon nothin special but Reflect n ironshirt real good, reflect always there, its a lifesaver =p, send back damage without taking any ^^ what could be better? Iron shirt only lasts for 20 seconds but still usefull, it 4x your defence and you could attack while its on =p

Dont even worry bout war levelin its easy as hell. I got lvl 125 in 5 days (not full days jus some hours each day) of leveling using club/shield lvl 130 on day 14. You dont even have to bother upping weps, i left club at lvl 115 and ring at 116. Took 12 exp pots total from lvl 97-127, after that was night devil in tgs, dis city quest, exp balls, 2nd rb quest and red devils.

Oh and 2nd rb quest, its easy for wars, took me a week (between lvl 127-129) and i did it literally alone cept for killing satan.

flying moon is a advantage to wahkeena because i dont have the dbs to reallot and i never bothered to learn thunder...so thats a plus side as well

NATEG
10-08-2007, 18:17
2nd rb quest takes too long. Just earn 9 dbs somehow and buy exzemption token like i did xD

DaRkTrO
10-08-2007, 18:21

I have 2 questions

Well I am doing the same as you, and im up to 130>125, and even thought the quest takes a while it is good to lvl on=), and you 2nd rb is worth it. Now going Tro-War-Tro is good because you get the tro pureskills and reflect, but are u prepared to be a war for another 130 levels? Thats what my thoughts were and i decided that i loved trojans to much so Im going pureblood. + pureblood skills coming soon and the trojan one looks awesome:D

DaRkTrO
10-08-2007, 18:25
If you go tro>tro>tro you your a noob, tro>tro>tro is garbage sure you can brag your a pure breed, but just look at all the tro>tro>tros out there like stevelok and fanta, now fanta has reyam a 130water>130war>130tro, and stevelok has made a 130water>130war>tro dunno the lvl but the name is Aries. Reflect is the most useful skill in the game, not only is it a skill you don't have to press buttons or use stamina/mana for, it doesn't just stop an opponents attack, it reflects up to 1900 damage back(if its a diff number correct me >.<) I dunno how often but it seems reflect goes off like 1/5 of the time, and if u combine that with lucky time, which stops like 1/10 of all attacks, that is 3/10, almost 1/3 of ALL attacks do NOTHING. If you go tro>tro>tro you get cruel shade, which eats up all your stamina to slice off 1/5 of your opponents remaining health... that is not useful at all, what happens when all your stamina is gone? none left for fb or herc, ive never seen a tro>tro>tro use cruel shade in gw, only for fun. If you go tro>war>tro not only do you get iron shirt, reflect, roar, and flying moon, but you can train hard back to 120 in a week with a warrior, I'm not kidding superman is useful when used correctly just look at my bro mac, 130-rbed tro>war and 130-2rbed back to tro in under 16 days -.- just lvl to 127 (120-127 wine zone) and once your 127 eat exp balls/do dis city/tg to 130 in a few weeks. tro>tro>tro is not only boring but useless, even a noob with reflect in guild wars is useful. Sorry for so much type but you said you wanted the whole shibang so there u have it. My tro is about to hit 130 in a few days and i'm rbing him to a warrior, he'll be 120 in a week ^.^ TRO>WAR>TRO IS PRO TRO>TRO>TRO IS A NOOB CHOICE END OF STORY :cool:

I know your trojans name:D

~Damien~
10-08-2007, 19:37
I know your trojans name:D

shhhhhhh hehehe ;)

DancesWithArro
10-08-2007, 19:48
shhhhhhh hehehe ;)

suprisingly i do too

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
10-08-2007, 20:25
Well I am doing the same as you, and im up to 130>125, and even thought the quest takes a while it is good to lvl on=), and you 2nd rb is worth it. Now going Tro-War-Tro is good because you get the tro pureskills and reflect, but are u prepared to be a war for another 130 levels? Thats what my thoughts were and i decided that i loved trojans to much so Im going pureblood. + pureblood skills coming soon and the trojan one looks awesome:D

Pure blood skills? detailes please...

Also if your like me... you rather buy to token for 2nd rb instead of doing the quest... My new troj is gonna be Troj>Troj for awhile....

Also each rb gives you extra 30 pct defense... So 2nd rb will give you an additional 30 pct after 1st rbs 30 pct... Extra 2k? hp from 2nd rb if you rb at 130.... And that you could cast your own lucky time is always nice :)

VendettaEUP
10-08-2007, 23:52

Im Tro Tro Tro, and I man-handled your guild when I still played. Im trash? Its the player not the character.

~Damien~
10-09-2007, 02:26
Im Tro Tro Tro, and I man-handled your guild when I still played. Im trash? Its the player not the character.

Hmmmm the way I remember it you mostly just talked a lotta ****. I remember when you told NyteShade you would shoot her baby in the head just to make her cry, also your racist and say some very discusting things about people who aren't white, it's probably best if you just stfu. A 2rb tro with reflect, same equip, and same fb ability as you would "man-handle" you. Reflect vs no reflect, reflect wins.

VendettaEUP
10-09-2007, 08:20
Remember the day in Desert City? I killed everyone in your guild. Multiple times, k?

VendettaEUP
10-09-2007, 08:23
Oh and - So what if im racist. 75 percent of the population in the world has something to say about another person or persons race. You cant tell me that during 9/11 you didnt say "towel heads" atleast one time. Other wise you are a liar. You single me out of 6.6 billion people in the world. Good job hot shot. You have no arguement. As for Nyteshade, it wasnt her baby. I may be an ******* but I do have some feelings, she does need a kick in the ass once and awhile because she talks alot about things she doesnt know. By the way - You heard she talked about my dead mother? Oh no? Forgot that? Learn the whole story before you talk about me and my words. Thanks. Nothing but a DB buying *****. That goes for your whole damn guild. Good luck with buying fake items your never going to hold in your own hands with real money. Must make you feel high and mighty. But news flash - I got the same items, just by playing the game.

Orenda
10-09-2007, 09:02
Damien - If you mean the Aries in my guild, Oishie... Thats not stevelok o.o Maybe you have the wrong name but the one in my guild does have a dash on the i. Never seen another one without the dash.

Freaky - The 2nd reborn quest can be kinda time consuming but theres ways around it. Its just the first part that should take most of the time. Like you can level in 2nd reborn when your lvl 122-125. The spawn isnt great but it saves you the money for going to lab and you do the quest at the same time. If you decide to do the quest after lvl 125, the monsters are green so instead of killing the regular monsters, you find the ones that I call the minibosses. Theres one for every type of monster, they usually look like the monsters near it but are different color or bigger. They drop the quest item like half the time so if you find them, it'll be pretty fast.

VendettaEUP
10-09-2007, 09:12
Only newbs buy Exemption tokens.

Jim_Morrison
10-09-2007, 09:31
iam war/tro/tro:p. potency is what makes the difference as well.I can kill trojans with reflect , i just cant kill people with a higher potency.isnt so much what you are but what you have on as well.

VendettaEUP
10-09-2007, 09:37
iam war/tro/tro:p. potency is what makes the difference as well.I can kill trojans with reflect , i just cant kill people with a higher potency.isnt so much what you are but what you have on as well.

Finally someone with reasonable intelligence.

Jim_Morrison
10-09-2007, 11:33
Finally someone with reasonable intelligence.

I call myself the tao killer cause of potency.:(

Orenda
10-09-2007, 14:31
But someone with reflect would have a better advantage. I mean, you can not be as good at fb/ss as someone else but if two trojans both 2 hit each other, the one with reflect would be at a greater advantage if their reflect goes off. If reflect went off 2 times, the trojan with reflect would have to be hit 4 times to die, while the the non-reflect trojan would only need to be hit 2 times. I've had reflect go off like 4 times in a row before.

~Damien~
10-09-2007, 16:10
Oh and - So what if im racist. 75 percent of the population in the world has something to say about another person or persons race. You cant tell me that during 9/11 you didnt say "towel heads" atleast one time. Other wise you are a liar. You single me out of 6.6 billion people in the world. Good job hot shot. You have no arguement. As for Nyteshade, it wasnt her baby. I may be an ******* but I do have some feelings, she does need a kick in the ass once and awhile because she talks alot about things she doesnt know. By the way - You heard she talked about my dead mother? Oh no? Forgot that? Learn the whole story before you talk about me and my words. Thanks. Nothing but a DB buying *****. That goes for your whole damn guild. Good luck with buying fake items your never going to hold in your own hands with real money. Must make you feel high and mighty. But news flash - I got the same items, just by playing the game.

Hahaha buddy your good for a couple laughs. "So what if im racist" that is the joke of the week, just something id expect to hear from someone whos blinde to the world. And nah I never said that during 9/11 not everyone is a racist pig like you.

I agree with Orenda, even if the ultimate tro can one hit you, reflect would stop that and send a lil damage back, a tro with 2 blades has herc, fb, and poison zap(if u have a poison blade) so why would you also need cruel shade :confused:

VendettaEUP
10-09-2007, 16:19
Hahaha buddy your good for a couple laughs. "So what if im racist" that is the joke of the week, just something id expect to hear from someone whos blinde to the world. And nah I never said that during 9/11 not everyone is a racist pig like you.

I agree with Orenda, even if the ultimate tro can one hit you, reflect would stop that and send a lil damage back, a tro with 2 blades has herc, fb, and poison zap(if u have a poison blade) so why would you also need cruel shade :confused:

I beg to differ.

~Damien~
10-09-2007, 16:20
I beg to differ.

That's right you beg :cool:

VendettaEUP
10-09-2007, 16:30
Its a figure of speech. Go back to playing your game that you spent hundreds of dollars on. Worthless trash.

~Damien~
10-09-2007, 16:33
Its a figure of speech. Go back to playing your game that you spent hundreds of dollars on. Worthless trash.

I couldn't hear what you said over your previous begging :cool:

VendettaEUP
10-09-2007, 16:36
Maybe you should clean the *** outta your ears from your lackies.

~Damien~
10-09-2007, 16:45
Maybe you should clean the *** outta your ears from your lackies.

lol I think you've been smoking too much crack, put the crack pipe down man.

VendettaEUP
10-09-2007, 16:47
Thats the best you could come up with? Or do you still have the cotton swabs in your ears getting the sticky stuff out.

~Damien~
10-09-2007, 17:03
Thats the best you could come up with? Or do you still have the cotton swabs in your ears getting the sticky stuff out.

Yeah your disses sure make a lot of sense over an internet forum :rolleyes: you can't say anything real though just your lame childish talk

VendettaEUP
10-09-2007, 17:05
Child talk? So if I said " Your a ****ing racist ****** you god damn ****. Go **** yourself " it would sound more intelligent? Wow your dumb.

DaRkTrO
10-09-2007, 19:38
Pure blood skills? detailes please...

Also if your like me... you rather buy to token for 2nd rb instead of doing the quest... My new troj is gonna be Troj>Troj for awhile....

Also each rb gives you extra 30 pct defense... So 2nd rb will give you an additional 30 pct after 1st rbs 30 pct... Extra 2k? hp from 2nd rb if you rb at 130.... And that you could cast your own lucky time is always nice :)

Before the forum upgrade there was a sticky, trojans have like a half fb half herc thing, like a wide version of ss and fire taos have some spell, i think its like new fmet...

VendettaEUP
10-09-2007, 19:48
Before the forum upgrade there was a sticky, trojans have like a half fb half herc thing, like a wide version of ss and fire taos have some spell, i think its like new fmet...

When I got home from University I wanted to try a Herc/FB method but I dont know if it would work or not. Need to get better ping to try it.

space
10-09-2007, 22:53
shhhhhhh hehehe ;)
Thank you very much :)

space
10-09-2007, 23:02

I think thats the first reasonable thing uve said, lolz. I grew up around muslims, my best friend is actually muslim, and that "towel head" crap is an ignorant comment for someone who holds himself of at least normal intelligence and is going to be a police officer :rolleyes:

~Damien~
10-10-2007, 01:12
I think thats the first reasonable thing uve said, lolz. I grew up around muslims, my best friend is actually muslim, and that "towel head" crap is an ignorant comment for someone who holds himself of at least normal intelligence and is going to be a police officer :rolleyes:

hahahaha a racist police officer :p

VendettaEUP
10-10-2007, 06:22

More intelligent then any of you CO-****ers will realize.

<PrO>
10-10-2007, 06:46
Remy,it is worth going 2 rb,so you can backstab people again,and get people to give you stolen ****,isn't it funny....The only thing you havent got socket...ARE YOUR BOOTS,omg,that the one thing I didnt have socketed....hmmmm,how did that get there....
You should level fine with my gear you peice of ****.-

space
10-10-2007, 07:33
More intelligent then any of you CO-****ers will realize.

Intelligence lvl -1 :rolleyes:

VendettaEUP
10-10-2007, 07:57
You spend money on a game that doesnt even support its users. Whose the intelligent one. Who bought DBs to buy items, and who got the same items without buying a single one. Theres much more money in my wallet then in yours. So who is the intelligent one ? The one spending real money on fake products, or the one with the money in his wallet to spend on women and schooling?

fireTama
10-10-2007, 08:19
Why diss eachother on a forum man... If u are really pissed go visit eachother and fight it out... Really come on look how old u guys r... both adult... Dont act like 14's man. And i also think people should spend what they wana spend and spend money in a game if they want it. Your choice :) You cant hurt others with words or text bro. No offence.

space
10-10-2007, 08:59
You spend money on a game that doesnt even support its users. Whose the intelligent one. Who bought DBs to buy items, and who got the same items without buying a single one. Theres much more money in my wallet then in yours. So who is the intelligent one ? The one spending real money on fake products, or the one with the money in his wallet to spend on women and schooling?

lol, intelligence -2. Getting close to an intelligent response tho. You have no idea how much money i have in my wallet. In fact, i got more than enough to attend college, women, and beers, tyvm.

space
10-10-2007, 09:16

What would pure warriors get? Or better yet, where can i find this info?

VendettaEUP
10-10-2007, 12:00
lol, intelligence -2. Getting close to an intelligent response tho. You have no idea how much money i have in my wallet. In fact, i got more than enough to attend college, women, and beers, tyvm.

Then why do your sit your ass infront of the computer playing a game all day? Because you dont have the intelligence to not drink beer, and by losing brain cells from drinking beer and getting intoxicated, you see fat chicks and think theyre pretty?

space
10-10-2007, 14:01
Then why do your sit your ass infront of the computer playing a game all day? Because you dont have the intelligence to not drink beer, and by losing brain cells from drinking beer and getting intoxicated, you see fat chicks and think theyre pretty?

Actually, reading ur useless, ignorant, and outright offensive posts make me loose more brain cells than drinking beer, lol. Intellegence -3. This is pointless, maybe when you get older, you'll learn more about life and how to treat people. Bye.

VendettaEUP
10-10-2007, 14:06
I dont need to learn the liklihood of you. I dont like you and I dont want to like you. Therefor I couldnt give two ****s if you got hit by a car tommorow. You have no cojones as to try to outwit me? Your best come back is " Intelligence -1 LOL LOLER SAUCE ON ROFFLE WAFFLES AHSUEHA, " because theres a sign of true intelligence from Spacemonkey.:rolleyes:

space
10-10-2007, 14:07
Yo remmy, i notice you take a long time to lvl. If you go warrior on rb, you should be prepared to be a warrior for a bit. It kinda sux, cuz even though you have full super soc like i do, you'll never be able to 1 hit people. Reflect is an advantage, especially against taos. If you dont exactly 1 hit, and they reflect a few times, u have a better chance of killing. I'd recommend you rb to warrior, but you will wanna 2nd rb fast.

~Damien~
10-10-2007, 17:17
Actually, reading ur useless, ignorant, and outright offensive posts make me loose more brain cells than drinking beer, lol.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA omg I laughed out loud so hard when I read that, Digi you got served. :cool:

VendettaEUP
10-10-2007, 20:05
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA omg I laughed out loud so hard when I read that, Digi you got served. :cool:

You still have those cotton swabs in your ears cleaning out the ***? Or too busy sticking your fingers in there and licking it instead. Worthless peice of trash.

Oliverlo
10-10-2007, 20:45
[QUOTE=~Damien~;6453376]If you go tro>tro>tro you your a noob, , it reflects up to 1900 damage back(if its a diff number correct me >.<)

U r wrong, reflect is up to 2.3k. tro>war>tro is not as good as water>war>tro but is definitely better then tro>tro>tro. Looks wat happened to those so call pure breed? Selling their gears as they are useless.

Another thing to remind u that water>fire>fire is not as good as water>war>fire or anything>war>fire. SO u can make another fire if u still want to follow me closely. :D U r still few steps behing me.;)

~Damien~
10-10-2007, 21:20
[QUOTE=~Damien~;6453376]If you go tro>tro>tro you your a noob, , it reflects up to 1900 damage back(if its a diff number correct me >.<)

U r wrong, reflect is up to 2.3k. tro>war>tro is not as good as water>war>tro but is definitely better then tro>tro>tro. Looks wat happened to those so call pure breed? Selling their gears as they are useless.

Another thing to remind u that water>fire>fire is not as good as water>war>fire or anything>war>fire. SO u can make another fire if u still want to follow me closely. :D U r still few steps behing me.;)

lol who gives a ****? You've been playing for 2 more years than me and you play twice as much as me, your bragging about that? Good for you no one cares.

Digi I didn't read what you said cause I wanna keep my brain cells :D

Oliverlo
10-11-2007, 00:35
[QUOTE=Oliverlo;6472517]

lol who gives a ****? You've been playing for 2 more years than me and you play twice as much as me, your bragging about that? Good for you no one cares.

Digi I didn't read what you said cause I wanna keep my brain cells :D

lol, if u dun give a ****, why comparing me? Btw, i started more then 3 years ago and I am most of the time tging and hunting for exp pots and clean water for the past 1 year. I dun plvl now, just selling hunted items and used the cash to buy items to upgrade my stuff. U know u just started, so dun go around and bragged, cos nobody likes a noob bragger.:D

~Damien~
10-11-2007, 11:32
[QUOTE=~Damien~;6472678]

lol, if u dun give a ****, why comparing me? Btw, i started more then 3 years ago and I am most of the time tging and hunting for exp pots and clean water for the past 1 year. I dun plvl now, just selling hunted items and used the cash to buy items to upgrade my stuff. U know u just started, so dun go around and bragged, cos nobody likes a noob bragger.:D

Your the biggest bragger in the game, my friend was on your team once and he told me while u jumped around on Mondi the whole time you were saying stuff like "I'm the best plvler in Gemini, I can plvl a water in only 3 hours, I am so cool, I have best fire, I am awesome, I am the best" the whole time, all my friends think your a ***

Brian.C.L
10-12-2007, 06:49
[QUOTE=Oliverlo;6473550]

Your the biggest bragger in the game, my friend was on your team once and he told me while u jumped around on Mondi the whole time you were saying stuff like "I'm the best plvler in Gemini, I can plvl a water in only 3 hours, I am so cool, I have best fire, I am awesome, I am the best" the whole time, all my friends think your a ***

you have friends? lol and i belive YOUR the biggest bragger becuase you think your top sh!t becuase your older than me well news flash you may be older but umm im better at ss/fb im better at come backs and im proberly better at keeping my mouth shut you moron :p

Momochi~Zabuza
10-12-2007, 07:28
What would pure warriors get? Or better yet, where can i find this info?

someone posted a few screenshots of pure blood 130+ skills but there isnt any info on what they do except in the chinese co version, so unless u can read chinese gl finding any info on them

space
10-12-2007, 13:40
someone posted a few screenshots of pure blood 130+ skills but there isnt any info on what they do except in the chinese co version, so unless u can read chinese gl finding any info on them

Link pls. Anyone else that have info on pure skills pls inform me. Im also conflicted on whether to go warrior again or to go trojan.

~Damien~
10-12-2007, 18:27
[QUOTE=~Damien~;6476264]

you have friends? lol and i belive YOUR the biggest bragger becuase you think your top sh!t becuase your older than me well news flash you may be older but umm im better at ss/fb im better at come backs and im proberly better at keeping my mouth shut you moron :p

I should tell your mommy what you said, she'll give you a spanking and be like "that's enough out of you young man go to your room."
Go play some pokemon little boy

DanceWithArrows
10-14-2007, 20:47
wasnt this thread to help freaky decide whether he wanted to go pure or tro>war>tro....whats all these sexual slurs doing here...it belongs in MY thread of flaming the little wh0re jayjay

FreakyStylie
10-16-2007, 14:45
Remy,it is worth going 2 rb,so you can backstab people again,and get people to give you stolen ****,isn't it funny....The only thing you havent got socket...ARE YOUR BOOTS,omg,that the one thing I didnt have socketed....hmmmm,how did that get there....
You should level fine with my gear you peice of ****.-

. . . Super +4 SDG lvl 120 boots bought from CottonEyeJoe or however u spell it. had em for weeks now but hold on lemme guess they must be somehow related to goldenarrows gear . . . yea so get ur facts straight b4 u say ****. ;)

DanceWithArrows
10-17-2007, 16:11
. . . Super +4 SDG lvl 120 boots bought from CottonEyeJoe or however u spell it. had em for weeks now but hold on lemme guess they must be somehow related to goldenarrows gear . . . yea so get ur facts straight b4 u say ****. ;)

read your PM and reply back in this thread plz lol...iono why but i cant recieve PMs

FreakyStylie
10-28-2007, 17:08
ill just go tro tro tro **** war pureblood FTW!!! anyone know what pureblood skillz will b?

DanceWithArrows
10-28-2007, 17:36
ill just go tro tro tro **** war pureblood FTW!!! anyone know what pureblood skillz will b?

cruelshade.....its the stupid skill that only takes a fraction of the opponets life away...

cleo
11-02-2007, 21:58
Id laugh if tq suddenly made a new patch that made all xx/warrior/xx
lose reflect :p

I heard they are gonna do it probably a rumor though. Well knowing tq it wouldn't surprise me

~Damien~
11-02-2007, 22:09
Id laugh if tq suddenly made a new patch that made all xx/warrior/xx
lose reflect :p

I heard they are gonna do it probably a rumor though. Well knowing tq it wouldn't surprise me

Once a xxx-war-xxx has been created reflect can not be taken away. All they can do is stop new xxx-war-xxx from getting reflect, phew I'm safe. :D