PDA

View Full Version : Drama drama drama

MLD
09-22-2007, 20:43
Jesus, will it ever stop?

Well i know i'll stop for sure, let's see, how much have i myself been in game the last 2 weeks? Oh right, not at all.

I advice the normal and nice people among you, to give Zero a try, it's really a blast and the community is so much better then it is here.

Anyways, my brother will mostly be playing my chars, i'll log in every now and then to say hi, but that's about it for now.

Goodluck and thanks to all :)

09-22-2007, 21:35
I just started playing Zero and yeah it is fun and less dramatic by far.

investigator
09-22-2007, 22:26
marc, im lvl 121 on zero now ^^ ohh n someone has first super weapon.

Drew
09-22-2007, 23:06
marc, im lvl 121 on zero now ^^ ohh n someone has first super weapon.

hax.

ShadowRose
09-23-2007, 02:09
Why bother moving? The same drama happens in each server it is just with different people. Might as well just move to another game.
Don't forget you end up leaving friends behind.

Nerva
09-23-2007, 02:28

Well i know i'll stop for sure, let's see, how much have i myself been in game the last 2 weeks? Oh right, not at all.

I advice the normal and nice people among you, to give Zero a try, it's really a blast and the community is so much better then it is here.

Anyways, my brother will mostly be playing my chars, i'll log in every now and then to say hi, but that's about it for now.

lol another TQ game, and you the one complain about TQ so much =/ why you still playing TQ games then ;O

VendettaEUP
09-23-2007, 13:25
School > TQ/Games.

investigator
09-23-2007, 16:55
o.o

DancesWithArro
09-23-2007, 20:49
watch, once zero codes come out............its conquer/eudemons all over again............though i may say zero is pretty fun to play :cool:

investigator
09-23-2007, 21:51
I wounder when gw will come out, because pkin on this game is way funner than CO. btw: from gemini server, as off now, im the highest lvl on Zero.

VendettaEUP
09-24-2007, 14:28
Drama Drama Drama

Watch Oprah, Dr.Phil or Court TV.

Or play Conquer Online.

Firesoul
09-24-2007, 16:54
I wounder when gw will come out, because pkin on this game is way funner than CO. btw: from gemini server, as off now, im the highest lvl on Zero.

pro k ;o

cleo
09-24-2007, 23:46
Idunno i downloaded it once played for about 1 second and deleted it.. Because it looks like co with robots
we all know that cant be good

MLD
09-25-2007, 02:36
Unless you lvld like a mad man last night, i'm the highest lvl actually :p

MLD
09-25-2007, 02:39
Idunno i downloaded it once played for about 1 second and deleted it.. Because it looks like co with robots
we all know that cant be good
It's not like conquer at all, should've actually tried it instead of judging that fast.

cleo
09-25-2007, 04:00
well maybe you could teach me how to play if i redownload it..cause i was clueless also.
wanna try get my trojan back first cause tq aint helping

Jim_Morrison
09-25-2007, 08:32
It's not like conquer at all, should've actually tried it instead of judging that fast.

Ya but it is easy to compare it to conquer.But i did try it and well made it to lvl 37 will see how far i will make it tonight.I only can think of two weird parts.1) laughing at people excited over elites again 2)and when you asked a question , people actualy answered :eek: Within 5 minutes of being logged in ,i was already in a guild and being shown around and once i figured out the concept of it,it all took off from there.Finished the night mainly with all uni gear i duno , dunt sound like much but from what i was listning tooo dunt sound too bad either.

.AaroN.
09-25-2007, 11:04
Im at lvl 30 :cool: hehe

<PrO>
09-25-2007, 11:19

Bull****er.

Jim_Morrison
09-25-2007, 14:27
Bull****er.

ahh u mad? something wrong? no room for shemales in zero and ur mad?u can tell we wunt laugh at you any harder then what we already are.

maoo
09-25-2007, 19:24
I just started playing Zero and yeah it is fun and less dramatic by far.

Do they have racists in there so u could hang up with them?

VendettaEUP
09-25-2007, 20:10
Do they have racists in there so u could hang up with them?

Hes too busy under the table for RM's personal "benefit".

*Sparkles12*
09-26-2007, 03:10
zero is sooo boring so y play it :eek::eek:

Jim_Morrison
09-26-2007, 10:43
zero is sooo boring so y play it :eek::eek:

Boring ? in two days i have done more quests then i ever done in conquer.and i have like 4 or 5 skills already to work on.The only boring part is iam not a high lvl so cant go pvp just yet.I knwo there is probly better games out there , but myself cant call thsi game boring unless ones self is just bored with life in general.

Oliverlo
09-26-2007, 10:48

lol, I saw Marc and he is 135 now.;)

MLD
09-26-2007, 13:01
lol, I saw Marc and he is 135 now.;)
137 with 107 right funnel ^^

MLD
09-26-2007, 13:06
Boring ? in two days i have done more quests then i ever done in conquer.and i have like 4 or 5 skills already to work on.The only boring part is iam not a high lvl so cant go pvp just yet.I knwo there is probly better games out there , but myself cant call thsi game boring unless ones self is just bored with life in general.
People seek an environment that pretty much looks and works exactly the same as their real life, but this time they can do it beter.

That's just not how it works in games, you can all say WoW is great and whatever, but let's face facts here, Jane, how many times did u come back to conquer saying u were so bored from WoW again? Exactly...

For the people who try to live a new life in games, you won't find any game that suits your needs, simply because it aint possible to fullfill it.

Other then that, for the people who play games, just because they like to play games, enjoy hanging out with people from all over the world etc. etc., i'd say give zero a try, the community so far is so much better then it has ever been on conquer, look at oliver, gutss and me lol, we hated eachother since for ever, these days we got eachother on friendslist and talk to eachother on a daily base.

maoo
09-26-2007, 17:26
Hes too busy under the table for RM's personal "benefit".

just like elite squad itself

Jim_Morrison
09-28-2007, 08:15
People seek an environment that pretty much looks and works exactly the same as their real life, but this time they can do it beter.

That's just not how it works in games, you can all say WoW is great and whatever, but let's face facts here, Jane, how many times did u come back to conquer saying u were so bored from WoW again? Exactly...

For the people who try to live a new life in games, you won't find any game that suits your needs, simply because it aint possible to fullfill it.

Other then that, for the people who play games, just because they like to play games, enjoy hanging out with people from all over the world etc. etc., i'd say give zero a try, the community so far is so much better then it has ever been on conquer, look at oliver, gutss and me lol, we hated eachother since for ever, these days we got eachother on friendslist and talk to eachother on a daily base.
I think iam the slowest lvler in game , only like lvl 55 now.Is nice to know some others from here are playin there as well.Over there iam drell add me guys k.

cleo
09-29-2007, 14:15
What's best class? melee or ranged?

DancesWithArro
09-29-2007, 16:44
melee ftw.

lvl 93 now

investigator
09-29-2007, 21:17
melee ftw.

lvl 93 now

Whats ur chars name in Zero?

DancesWithArro
09-29-2007, 22:51
Whats ur chars name in Zero?

none of your business :)

investigator
09-29-2007, 23:27
none of your business :)

I will find out, and when i do, you will be dead. :eek:

DancesWithArro
09-30-2007, 00:58
I will find out, and when i do, you will be dead. :eek:

orly. 1) my name has no relevancy with any of my game names/ MSN names/ or anything i like ( if u can deduce what i like) . 2) i have told NO one from gemini/conquer/irl/anywhere who i am... 3) have fun guessing

*Updated: lvl 96

*edit: getting marc to ask me lol isnt gonna work :P u think im stupid?

Jim_Morrison
10-01-2007, 13:27
orly. 1) my name has no relevancy with any of my game names/ MSN names/ or anything i like ( if u can deduce what i like) . 2) i have told NO one from gemini/conquer/irl/anywhere who i am... 3) have fun guessing

what are you three?

Jim_Morrison
10-01-2007, 13:30

Damn i just dunt have the time to lvl over there like i did at the begining of Conquer so may take me a bit to get there but ima try.

investigator
10-01-2007, 20:46

like i said i will find out, some how.

Ps: my second funnel lvled to 100 in one day o.o, main lvl is 145

DancesWithArro
10-01-2007, 22:06
like i said i will find out, some how.

Ps: my second funnel lvled to 100 in one day o.o, main lvl is 145

oooo im shivering. find me cesar. i dare you.

YouzY
10-01-2007, 22:56
How does pvp work in zero? any skills like fb/ss?

Sum0
10-02-2007, 05:45
Yesh Yesh all go to zero plx o.o''

investigator
10-02-2007, 07:17
oooo im shivering. find me cesar. i dare you.

Lol? You dare me to find you? Hmm lets see by now you should be about lvl 100-110 so, i think you might be on moon? lvl 106 quest right?

MLD
10-02-2007, 11:47
Levels:
Main unit: 151
Right funnel: 128
Left Funnel: 118

636 Potency

Current members in my fleet/guild originally coming from gemini:
- Jim_Morisson
- Cleo
- Min4ita
- Investigator
- Drory
- Highwind
- Skater
- Quickfire
- Awesomo
- Browna
- Oliver
- Gutss

Not logged on CO since:
10th of September.

Zero ftw

*Sparkles12*
10-03-2007, 07:40
STILL A BORING GAME SORRY 2 SAY IT GUYS:eek::eek:

DancesWithArro
10-03-2007, 20:04
STILL A BORING GAME SORRY 2 SAY IT GUYS:eek::eek:

lets go play WoW k. Aegywn server ftw.

*Sparkles12*
10-04-2007, 06:39
lets go play WoW k. Aegywn server ftw.

well come play balazanar or hellscream with me lol

Sotnos
10-04-2007, 10:32
i think you all need to chill and smoke some dope....

just kidding.

but seriously.

im kidding.

VendettaEUP
10-04-2007, 10:34

just kidding.

but seriously.

im kidding.

No your not. We've had this discussion before.

~Damien~
10-04-2007, 18:12

just kidding.

but seriously.

im kidding.

As long as its rolled proper blunts ftw :D

Sotnos
10-04-2007, 18:14
so what? i didnt say that i didnt do it. ive done it plenty of times before.

just saying you guys are funny, lol.

glad im not this into conquer anymore !

VendettaEUP
10-04-2007, 18:15
so what? i didnt say that i didnt do it. ive done it plenty of times before.

just saying you guys are funny, lol.

glad im not this into conquer anymore !

I dont play either. All I do is talk **** and piss people off.

DancesWithArro
10-04-2007, 18:31

im low pop. server...needa pay money to transfer lol...sry =/ what kind of char r u

*Sparkles12*
10-09-2007, 04:32
im low pop. server...needa pay money to transfer lol...sry =/ what kind of char r u

got so many char but usin hunter more and also warlock both got pets so fast lvlin let me know wot server your on and i will pop over :P

Bekkie
10-10-2007, 05:56

Outland is the best :)
Lvl 68 warlock now, demon specced

cleo
10-17-2007, 19:29
what happened to comewar?

DanceWithArrows
10-17-2007, 20:39
Outland is the best :)
Lvl 68 warlock now, demon specced

nao. go to Tichodurus or Aegywn. Aegywnss still my fav. not alotta lag. low pop. 4th lowest in all of WoW. lvl 44 rouge now. only played for 3 months on and off

Bekkie
10-17-2007, 23:16
nao. go to Tichodurus or Aegywn. Aegywnss still my fav. not alotta lag. low pop. 4th lowest in all of WoW. lvl 44 rouge now. only played for 3 months on and off

Nah, fubar and me are gonna stay in outland. Outland is one of the most popular wow servers.
BTW, 25 pct till lvl 70
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Tonight im gonna have my first lvl 70, then lvl my other chars up.

DanceWithArrows
10-17-2007, 23:43
Nah, fubar and me are gonna stay in outland. Outland is one of the most popular wow servers.
BTW, 25 pct till lvl 70

interesting, i forgot the real fubar played with bekkie. god, i wish that guy could come back and just TAKE his char back. causing so much pain and misery. and early gratz, i have yet to acieve lvl 50 lol on any char at all

Jim_Morrison
10-18-2007, 09:10
BTW, 25 pct till lvl 70

OMG time flies,how you been ? How is Chiara doing?Hope all is goin good for you guys.Still wanna save my pennies and come visit,is probly only way ill get the copy of Transformers.Tell the all mighty Fubs i said hello.

DuridX
10-18-2007, 13:07
BTW, 25 pct till lvl 70

WoW glad you checked in here! Been wondering how you two doing! Miss you in CO :(

DanceWithArrows
10-18-2007, 19:28
ill play with you mystic on balazanar or hellscream...just tell me which one and be prepared to gimme 3g :) and i cant find outland >.< what are all you alls chars names in WoW

Bekkie
10-22-2007, 01:32
Outland is a European Server!!!!! :D And im lvl 70 now :D:D:D

To Jim: we are doing very fine. And if you wanna visit, you are very welcome.

Yesterday was Chiara's 2nd Birthday. She really is going to be a big girl now.
We had a very nice day with cake and lots of people with presents for her.

To Dances : the original owner of F.U.B.A.R is my husband. And no, he dont want his char back. We both aren't playing co anymore, but i sometimes check out the forum to see what's happening to some of my old friends.

to Duridx : As you can see, we are doing very fine. Playing WoW now at night and still very happy together.
My little girl is getting bigger and bigger now every day and eating more and more of my time. So when she goes to bed at night i can play a bit. The rest of my days are for work, fubs and of course my daughter.

rhearranged
10-24-2007, 06:12
Outland is a European Server!!!!! :D And im lvl 70 now :D:D:D

To Jim: we are doing very fine. And if you wanna visit, you are very welcome.

Yesterday was Chiara's 2nd Birthday. She really is going to be a big girl now.
We had a very nice day with cake and lots of people with presents for her.

To Dances : the original owner of F.U.B.A.R is my husband. And no, he dont want his char back. We both aren't playing co anymore, but i sometimes check out the forum to see what's happening to some of my old friends.

to Duridx : As you can see, we are doing very fine. Playing WoW now at night and still very happy together.
My little girl is getting bigger and bigger now every day and eating more and more of my time. So when she goes to bed at night i can play a bit. The rest of my days are for work, fubs and of course my daughter.

hey bekkiew >.< happy birthday for ur lil chiara! like yesterday she was only 6 month ,she 's growing fast heh. hallo to alessandro too

*Sparkles12*
10-24-2007, 08:11
ill play with you mystic on balazanar or hellscream...just tell me which one and be prepared to gimme 3g :) and i cant find outland >.< what are all you alls chars names in WoW

come hellscream and wisper nahara thats my priest or wisper jaloone if im not on that char