PDA

View Full Version : bot jail

Sp4wn
09-08-2007, 14:29
i was on phone with my gf, and Kakashi on gate 2 afk, when i back, kakashi was on bot jail?
any1 know the why?
have no one video about me? -.-
thx
and sorry for my best english x)

YouzY
09-08-2007, 14:31
Anti-mage also in botjail :confused:

Sp4wn
09-08-2007, 14:33
Anti-mage also in botjail :confused:

no, only me -.-'

sorina
09-08-2007, 14:38
caio u pwnd the wrong person...sum1 like sir_weak =S.....:(

.AaroN.
09-08-2007, 14:48
F U K I N G corrupt gms comes to mind

YouzY
09-08-2007, 14:53
next time use herc =x

Sp4wn
09-08-2007, 15:00
next time use herc =x

yes, LOL!!!!

sorina
09-08-2007, 15:06
hahaha ye!

.AaroN.
09-08-2007, 15:09
then they will maon u use herc lmao....

Fabiano*God*
09-08-2007, 15:16
We cant play gw anymore?
We cant play conquer?
Why always This happen!!!!!!!!!!

.AaroN.
09-08-2007, 15:19
cuz they have to cheato to win?

09-08-2007, 15:35
oh right we cheat... ya we have GM help cuz you said so. Yep, i mean seriously you obviously know everything about us. /end of sarcasm

MLD
09-08-2007, 15:41
I'm sorry but, what is he botjailed for?

Aimbot? Have you guys actually tried looking for one recently?

There aren't any actual working aimbot's released since the past few patches.

Then to hear from Triaxes (no affence hun), that BurBerry got hit by kakashi 4 times in a row, making him look suspicious.

Well hey, personally, i think it's BurBerry i.e. dark feary who looks very suspicious here, not only did he obviously got botjailed for attacking her, she's also been mentioned in other "scruffy" evidences that could prove she's a gm.

Adding things up and reading between the lines, you can come to a certained conclusion, try it out i'd say.

Protector
09-08-2007, 15:46
This game has/have a lot of little unexplainable problems,even the GM's can't resolve or can answer for the servers wrong moves.These little problems will kill CO,everyone will lose the patient for these and they will lose the pleasure to play.CO is losing players everyday and is getting more and more down into the darkness.

This Game is more about the money,less about the FUN!:mad:

Protector

MLD
09-08-2007, 15:48
This game has/have a lot of little unexplainable problems,even the GM's can't resolve or can answer for the servers wrong moves.These little problems will kill CO,everyone will lose the patient for these and they will lose the pleasure to play.CO is losing players everyday and is getting more and more down into the darkness.

Protector
There isn't any auto botjailing system unless you drop an item in midair.

Meaning a gm put them in botjail, not something else.

sorina
09-08-2007, 15:48
oh right we cheat... ya we have GM help cuz you said so. Yep, i mean seriously you obviously know everything about us. /end of sarcasm

if i m not wrong....there was sum ss posted by investigator bout u aimboting..get over.noob!..u should try lvl instead searching for bots.

sorina
09-08-2007, 15:51

Protector

~~~~hey =P

Protector
09-08-2007, 15:52
~~~~hey =P

I am surviving to play this game only for my friends to who i am keeping :)

hello keta :rolleyes:

Protector
09-08-2007, 15:54
There isn't any auto botjailing system unless you drop an item in midair.

Meaning a gm put them in botjail, not something else.

i wish i could have a better english to explain correctly myself :)

i wont force =p

Time will repaire everything :)

investigator
09-08-2007, 15:55
if i m not wrong....there was sum ss posted by investigator bout u aimboting..get over.noob!..u should try lvl instead searching for bots.

You mean this one?

Triaxe
09-08-2007, 15:58

Then to hear from Triaxes (no affence hun), that BurBerry got hit by kakashi 4 times in a row, making him look suspicious.

Well hey, personally, i think it's BurBerry i.e. dark feary who looks very suspicious here, not only did he obviously got botjailed for attacking her, she's also been mentioned in other "scruffy" evidences that could prove she's a gm.

Adding things up and reading between the lines, you can come to a certained conclusion, try it out i'd say.

I said last night. I also said Mage had a glitch double ss on me and shagwah or something like that. Kakashi was the only trojan that killed me last night and got me 5 times. Alot of other people to. I think IF Burberry is a GM ( WHICH SHE IS NOT AND SO DUMB TO THINK SHE IS BECAUSE SHES BEEN AROUND SINCE DRAGON) sent you it would of happened last night. These were all just guesses what happened cause I dont know

This the first time I log on DarT and you wisper me crap just so you can post on forums is lame and if thats the case dont talk to me. I dont know wtf is going on, I was just guessing on what I saw last night. People are so stupid, do I need to remind people how many us been botjail? And for the record DarT there not botjailing aimbotters, and hack of files including multi-client any also botjail for abuse and I did send Mage ss a couple of times.

.AaroN.
09-08-2007, 15:58
You mean this one?

now isnt that intersting :rolleyes:

sorina
09-08-2007, 16:00
You mean this one?

yes .thank you!

VultoGameSage
09-08-2007, 16:04
i was on phone with my gf, and Kakashi on gate 2 afk, when i back, kakashi was on bot jail?
any1 know the why?
have no one video about me? -.-
thx
and sorry for my best english x)

I told you quit bro. You an Weversom =/

Maybe it for because you try sell to real money Kakashi ?

~Digi

Protector
09-08-2007, 16:05
Drama still Continiuing:eek:

Yay!

MLD
09-08-2007, 16:06
I said last night. I also said Mage had a glitch double ss on me and shagwah or something like that. Kakashi was the only trojan that killed me last night and got me 5 times. Alot of other people to. I think IF Burberry is a GM ( WHICH SHE IS NOT AND SO DUMB TO THINK SHE IS BECAUSE SHES BEEN AROUND SINCE DRAGON) sent you it would of happened last night. These were all just guesses what happened cause I dont know

This the first time I log on DarT and you wisper me crap just so you can post on forums is lame and if thats the case dont talk to me. I dont know wtf is going on, I was just guessing on what I saw last night. People are so stupid, do I need to remind people how many us been botjail? And for the record DarT there not botjailing aimbotters, and hack of files including multi-client any also botjail for abuse and I did send Mage ss a couple of times.
First of all, you started whispering me and i'm not taking advantage of anything. I even said it wasn't about you.

Other then that, here's a list of things:
1) They cannot notice multiclient (server sided or in game)
2) They cannot notice speedhack (server sided)
3) There is no aimbot out in the public
4) Abuse of what? What's there to abuse these days? Besides, bug abuse can't be punished, why not, because it's their own bug.
5) GM's DO play the game themselves and they have been doing that since alpha.

VultoGameSage
09-08-2007, 16:06

I told you guys multiple times.

DarkFaerie/BurBerry = Evelyinn[GM]
Apri1 = Opal[GM]

When will you ****in believe me?

Triaxe
09-08-2007, 16:16

I only brought up Burberry because first it was a really really really suspect kill. 4 times strait on move and ask Me, Myself and I. Even Kakashi felt he had to explain it because he typed in TALK mode "It was luck". Also I dont know last night but Burberry has recorded before also the other things he could be sent for. I know people that been booted from server and botjailed. Stop accuseing my friend. I saw alot of people last night so anyone of them could been a GM.

I think a GM could view anyone who is onlines co folder threw a serch at any moment. Maybe in the service chat when Matt was aiming they caught his multi-client and sent him for that two. Noones knows how it works however a true corrupt GM will log your trojan and drop your items or give them to friends. You forget a GM can log any account they want? Why not just take your items and claim hack? They view all chat logs and transaction. Trust me a true corrupt GM would pwn your 2 socks and not let you leave botjail ever. This is just more the same people pointing fingers at everyone but themselves:rolleyes:

Triaxe
09-08-2007, 16:20
First of all, you started whispering me and i'm not taking advantage of anything. I even said it wasn't about you.

Other then that, here's a list of things:
1) They cannot notice multiclient (server sided or in game)
2) They cannot notice speedhack (server sided)
3) There is no aimbot out in the public
4) Abuse of what? What's there to abuse these days? Besides, bug abuse can't be punished, why not, because it's their own bug.
5) GM's DO play the game themselves and they have been doing that since alpha.

Stop guessing, you really do think you know everything. You never been a GM. If they can create a game and you log on threw you program files how can you tell me if they scan your files they cant tell if it has been tempered with? There server reads codes, you messed with those codes and they serch it I cant see why not. Dont explain it to me cause until you work for TQ I dont care what you say because you dont know. Period

And I am done with this dumb crap, I had a really fun day, this the first time I log on co and all this soap opera crap is back. Me NOT INTERESTED

MLD
09-08-2007, 16:25
Stop guessing, you really do think you know everything. You never been a GM. If they can create a game and you log on threw you program files how can you tell me if they scan your files they cant tell if it has been tempered with? There server reads codes, you messed with those codes and they serch it I cant see why not. Dont explain it to me cause until you work for TQ I dont care what you say because you dont know. Period

And I am done with this dumb crap, I had a really fun day, this the first time I log on co and all this soap opera crap is back. Me NOT INTERESTED
First of all, to cheat you didn't mess with the codes, you make another program that alters the memory addresses or packets.

Besides that, i hope they do scan the files, i'd love for them to do it, i hope they'll even be brave enough to admit for it, cause hell, i'd sue their asses for doing the most illegal thing ever, hun, it aint allowed to scan someones files.

MLD
09-08-2007, 16:29

For the record, i created way more advanced software then this crappy game. So stop saying i don't know anything.

sorina
09-08-2007, 16:31
You forget a GM can log any account they want? Why not just take your items and claim hack? They view all chat logs and transaction. Trust me a true corrupt GM would pwn your 2 socks and not let you leave botjail ever. This is just more the same people pointing fingers at everyone but themselves:rolleyes:

LOL...hmm i guess gms have more brain then u!

VultoGameSage
09-08-2007, 16:40
( WHICH SHE IS NOT AND SO DUMB TO THINK SHE IS BECAUSE SHES BEEN AROUND SINCE DRAGON)

You dont even know what a Gamemaster is....A Gamemaster is a player turned employee. Dumb skank.

Sp4wn
09-08-2007, 17:05
LOL. the first time that i killed her, i aimed on triaxe, but she'd jumped and died.. she was moving in ghost mode, triaxe revived her, easy to kill, because it'd had lost 5 seconds from immunity and that was like 3 times, is it aimbot?

ronny ftw x)

VultoGameSage
09-08-2007, 17:09
Could of been a lag spike.

Sp4wn
09-08-2007, 17:14
the more funnier is, there's no proof of myself using aimbot, why so?
because maybe I don't aimbot? or because gm's really playing in our server?

ronny rules ;)

VultoGameSage
09-08-2007, 17:17
Same to MastaMatt. Kill Triaxe 4X, automatically sent jail. No proof, no video.

Sp4wn
09-08-2007, 17:26
gm helping? ;x

VultoGameSage
09-08-2007, 17:29
"helping"? Helping Triaxe be pro-skank. AHsuaHahhaea.

Drew
09-08-2007, 18:13
actually i have proof in my chat logs somewhere, that firelord and fairy said they know a gm irl and actually got a gm from another server to join their guild and stuff on Gemini. this was a long time ago before fairy or firelord ever reached lvl 130. so i believe they aren't GM's themselves, but know GM's personally. and are friends with a few different GM's, not just 1. btw I'm still friends with them, just barely have time to talk to them since they are barely on. :(

Sp4wn
09-08-2007, 18:24
now triaxe called me speed hax... bot jail again? x(

YouzY
09-08-2007, 18:32
Now kakashi uses herc HAHAHAHAHAHA ;D

Sp4wn
09-08-2007, 18:43
i scammed sorina, muahahahahaha ;O

sorina
09-08-2007, 21:51
i scammed sorina, muahahahahaha ;O

ronny pro translator hahahahahaha...u scamzorrrr!!!!:eek:

sorina
09-08-2007, 21:58
"helping"? Helping Triaxe be pro-skank. AHsuaHahhaea.

She just got ownd in gw..all her side! 10min b4 gw end she wsp me and says "2 late hoe"..pro loser!

Dear triaxe ..ur the biggest LOSER alive! Congratulation for ur stupidity lol!
oh and , me > u
my guild > ur guild!

DancesWithArro
09-08-2007, 22:16
all i can say is sucks for you noop.

fireTama
09-09-2007, 12:17
CO is free to play, pay to win ^^

DancesWithArro
09-09-2007, 12:25
CO is free to play, pay to win ^^

isnt kakashi one of the biggest DB buyer or was one of them...cuz hes like fcuking full 2 soc and i dont believe he did it himself

Sp4wn
09-10-2007, 11:34
isnt kakashi one of the biggest DB buyer or was one of them...cuz hes like fcuking full 2 soc and i dont believe he did it himself

5 codes of dbs.
BIG DB BUYER!
i made all my 2 socket when i was boysv ;)
plvl ftw x)

VultoGameSage
09-10-2007, 13:22
5 codes of dbs.
BIG DB BUYER!
i made all my 2 socket when i was boysv ;)
plvl ftw x)

Or you can be like F4n4tico and steal your best friends items. :rolleyes:

sorina
09-10-2007, 14:51

neverrrr!!!!:eek:

Sp4wn
09-10-2007, 14:54

ohhhh... i will scam sorina, her club x)
cuz i cant play gw with sword x(
caio cheater :(

VultoGameSage
09-10-2007, 14:56
Come Amerika and I let you use my items. o=

sorina
09-10-2007, 15:03
ohhhh... i will scam sorina, her club x)
cuz i cant play gw with sword x(
caio cheater :(

scammmzoorrrrrrr :eek: <3

i-lovepk
09-11-2007, 08:38
mld where is u bag 2 socket ahhaaahhaaha scamer ,kakashi st u pid aimbotter ,,delete u char nubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

YouzY
09-11-2007, 09:33
mld where is u bag 2 socket ahhaaahhaaha scamer ,kakashi st u pid aimbotter ,,delete u char nubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

dont bother to use forums

Firesoul
09-11-2007, 13:03

ur really a sad kid..

Firesoul
09-11-2007, 13:13
now triaxe called me speed hax... bot jail again? x(

lookie there.. i r pro speedhaxxor too :p
just coz he/she couldnt hit me.. rofl

DancesWithArro
09-11-2007, 20:06

IF that warrior is sinzindetta....thats a REALLY old pic lol....

maoo
09-11-2007, 20:54
F U K I N G corrupt gms comes to mind

Yes! just like harrison, using hercules with a sword and a club .. does he get jailed? :o

maoo
09-11-2007, 21:02

Don't forget Mark is able to bring Brazil's internet down whenever he wants, if not entire world's.

MLD
09-14-2007, 06:02
Don't forget Mark is able to bring Brazil's internet down whenever he wants, if not entire world's.
You tend to forget that i'm Marc and not Mark, Mark is someone else, not me.

Triaxe
09-14-2007, 06:25

Awww that warrior looks sexy

Yeah sometimes fire taos looks fast because there casting nados. I get called a speedhacker every guildwar by different people but I dont save them and post them. In fact I been called a proxy and speedhacker many times. It happens, get over it:rolleyes:

Ronny/Shim
09-14-2007, 10:38
Awww that warrior looks sexy

Yeah sometimes fire taos looks fast because there casting nados. I get called a speedhacker every guildwar by different people but I dont save them and post them. In fact I been called a proxy and speedhacker many times. It happens, get over it:rolleyes:

Hm I guess people forgot that aimbot and some speedhack stopped to work :)
Ignorant who those still call somebody aimbotter ..
But it's not only because tao's when casting nado's became faster.. it's because your ping is lower and mostly people have high ping like 400+ ^^

Btw.. Marc, is it real you could bring our internet down? :O
Jokes =p

Triaxe
09-14-2007, 13:10
Hm I guess people forgot that aimbot and some speedhack stopped to work :)
Ignorant who those still call somebody aimbotter ..
But it's not only because tao's when casting nado's became faster.. it's because your ping is lower and mostly people have high ping like 400+ ^^

Btw.. Marc, is it real you could bring our internet down? :O
Jokes =p

Sometimes people call others cheaters just to tease them and piss them off. Get over it, anyway you went to botjail so TQ found good reason to send you. Its not like we are making it up. Ignorant people are the ones who blame others when caught, hmmm. And what I remember how fast Laurie and Cabellara were in those guildwar days and I was not the only one. I know why Jaco got banned. Jaco = Laurie, hmmmm again.

And I read somewhere that about taos seem faster when casting nado and that is why I said it. My husband does not play much so he may of not know that and it seemed that way to him. I am sure you play one of his games and he dominates you, you will think of some way he is cheating cause it did not seem possible how bad you lost.

Ronny/Shim
09-14-2007, 13:40
Sometimes people call others cheaters just to tease them and piss them off. Get over it, anyway you went to botjail so TQ found good reason to send you. Its not like we are making it up. Ignorant people are the ones who blame others when caught, hmmm. And what I remember how fast Laurie and Cabellara were in those guildwar days and I was not the only one. I know why Jaco got banned. Jaco = Laurie, hmmmm again.

And I read somewhere that about taos seem faster when casting nado and that is why I said it. My husband does not play much so he may of not know that and it seemed that way to him. I am sure you play one of his games and he dominates you, you will think of some way he is cheating cause it did not seem possible how bad you lost.

Hm didn't mean anything about this.. But if you meant I was faster and "Speeding" it is really funny ^^ I never did it while your husband did proxy for sure =)
But I'm not here to tell who had cheated or not.. btw don't blame me of cheating because I knew old CaballerA did ^^ and people still think it was myself.. I don't care for it, since I am not.. and still people call me cheater, even knowing it doesn't work .. so I guess I have proved out that I'm not and my skills didn't change.. different of few enemies I seen =D
But yea.. you right in this point tao goes fast when nado'ing, if you didn't read my post clearly I agreed with you and also said in your favour.

Triaxe
09-14-2007, 14:06
Hm didn't mean anything about this.. But if you meant I was faster and "Speeding" it is really funny ^^ I never did it while your husband did proxy for sure =)
But I'm not here to tell who had cheated or not.. btw don't blame me of cheating because I knew old CaballerA did ^^ and people still think it was myself.. I don't care for it, since I am not.. and still people call me cheater, even knowing it doesn't work .. so I guess I have proved out that I'm not and my skills didn't change.. different of few enemies I seen =D
But yea.. you right in this point tao goes fast when nado'ing, if you didn't read my post clearly I agreed with you and also said in your favour.

Oh seem like you were flameing him and calling him ignorant. Yeah I dont know new or old owner but that trojan and Laurie were notorious for speed. I am not saying that is why you went botjail or old owner. And no he did not proxy like I said before, when you are a sg/mlg pro gamer who plays all types of competive games with dual analog 11 button xbox controllers and mouse/click game is a walk in the park for him. And he was not the best, he did good but not the best.

Proxy for sure, funny his warrior never went to botjail. What proof you have of him proxy for sure. Dumb thing to say, didnt you move on from co?

Ronny/Shim
09-14-2007, 14:13
Oh seem like you were flameing him and calling him ignorant. Yeah I dont know new or old owner but that trojan and Laurie were notorious for speed. I am not saying that is why you went botjail or old owner. And no he did not proxy like I said before, when you are a sg/mlg pro gamer who plays all types of competive games with dual analog 11 button xbox controllers and mouse/click game is a walk in the park for him. And he was not the best, he did good but not the best.

Proxy for sure, funny his warrior never went to botjail. What proof you have of him proxy for sure. Dumb thing to say, didnt you move on from co?

Well I can't tell you why because all know ^^
I wasn't flaming, I was explaining.. it's what you guys need to learn, too child to understand few words and phrases...
What if I didn't stop? =o and if did I? can't I come and talk to ya? am I hated at this point? just because I went in gw against you before? Well, if it's true.. I'm sad to know I'm not allowed to talk to ya Miss ;(

Orenda
09-14-2007, 15:45
If it was a really loooong time ago, like at least half a year back, maybe it was the female trojan jump and not speed? Cause I know before they started adjusting the jump speeds, I think it was fat female trojans that jumped fast. Same as me being skinny archer, I jumped faster back then. I remember Kar fighting Ira and he/she was faster. I dont remember if we used to call her speedhack but I think it was just the trojan jump though.

Ronny/Shim
09-14-2007, 18:23
If it was a really loooong time ago, like at least half a year back, maybe it was the female trojan jump and not speed? Cause I know before they started adjusting the jump speeds, I think it was fat female trojans that jumped fast. Same as me being skinny archer, I jumped faster back then. I remember Kar fighting Ira and he/she was faster. I dont remember if we used to call her speedhack but I think it was just the trojan jump though.

Yeah.. It was exactly how you said.. as like skinny tao, same jump as troj female =)

space
09-14-2007, 19:58
Yeah.. It was exactly how you said.. as like skinny tao, same jump as troj female =)

Small female warrior jump a lot faster than other chars now. Its strange o.o"

highwind
09-14-2007, 20:59
you all might as well give up on this game guys....it just gets worse and worse....the only fun part about this game was ss/fb and the GMs found a way to mess even that up....TQ needs to stop botjailing peeps unless they put the work into a LEGIT botjail system.... not just heresay of other players....ive never owned an aimbot, nor do i even know how it works....but yet ive been botjailed "flame all u want i quit CO so i really dont care anymore :D" just sayin to all u poor guys out there that thought i did aimbot. i know youve all heard "theres better things to do than sit in front of a computer all day" tis right....im a lot happier now LOL..... sry to all u guys i MAY or MAY NOT have pissed off in the past... most likley if i picked on you that meant you where a challenge and it was more of an " I LIKE YOU" then a "im just gonna be a douschebag to you" >.< later all you guys....youve been real cool during my time playin and ill miss you guys....even the drama triaxe seemed to stir up :D.... peace out all u guys...its been fun

obsidian
09-14-2007, 21:57
-.- another one bites the dust

AlbertWesker
10-20-2007, 22:42

to your knowledge Triaxe, Marc is alot smarter than you would ever be, and most of the hacks for CO is ALL CLIENT SIDE not server, so the GM's can't see **** or do ****, the only way a GM can see your using hacks is via video with a speed hack or an aimbot, or a SS of someone using COtobo by the locators :p

VendettaEUP
10-21-2007, 08:59
to your knowledge Triaxe, Marc is alot smarter than you would ever be, and most of the hacks for CO is ALL CLIENT SIDE not server, so the GM's can't see **** or do ****, the only way a GM can see your using hacks is via video with a speed hack or an aimbot, or a SS of someone using COtobo by the locators :p

Excluding proxies. Proxies are visible on server-side.

DanceWithArrows
10-21-2007, 11:33
wow this thread is old....

Bacon!
05-07-2009, 21:57
wow this thread is old....

it is now.

finkz
05-08-2009, 05:58
it is now.

o.o

Legasis27
05-08-2009, 07:48
o.o

matek
05-08-2009, 09:44
o.o

Bacon!
05-08-2009, 10:43
o_o

Momochi~Zabuza
05-08-2009, 11:35
o_o

SON OF A *** Y WOULD U BUMP LIKE A 3 YR OLD THREAD >_>

Arcturus1972
05-08-2009, 11:59
SON OF A *** Y WOULD U BUMP LIKE A 3 YR OLD THREAD >_>

It's bacon... he's done with school and bored to tears.

I would have thought even a yellow like you would figure that one out. :D:D

JayJayTao
05-08-2009, 12:24
It's bacon... he's done with school and bored to tears.

I would have thought even a yellow like you would figure that one out. :D:D

yes, bacon is bored i suppose, but hell aren't we all these days;)

shotcaller
05-08-2009, 18:22
yes, bacon is bored i suppose, but hell aren't we all these days;)

IME NOT

that was a lie i wouldnt be on forums every day tryna clear it out with my name if i wasnt bored

Bacon!
05-08-2009, 20:40
you're all correct.

shotcaller
05-10-2009, 07:25
you're all correct.

incorrect
they were all correctly wrong

RipKiLLxD
05-17-2009, 00:05
What the..

He isnt even the Kakashi owner -.-