PDA

View Full Version : Nature Groups Lag Poll

opal
09-03-2007, 17:32
As most of you have mentioned this poll is strictly for letting me know how bad lag is in your server.

Please vote for the following Servers:

Volcano
Thunder
Lightning
Sunshine
Blizzard
Meteor
Tornado
Snowfall

Micalazon
09-04-2007, 16:19
Don't ask where hte lagg is just fix all the servers so we can continue playing as how it was before all the potency crap came into the game :(

Glados
09-04-2007, 16:46
Should we add Screenshots here ? Got one with a Ping of 9600

ftrain
09-04-2007, 17:59
i got pics of 36k ping in tg and i didnt dc

yoitsRyanHollaa
09-04-2007, 18:34
the lag in lightning is friggin horrible
WE NEEED SERVER SPLIT BLEZ!

ftrain
09-04-2007, 20:15
Meteor has NEVER split.. we need one desprate... in the mornings the whole server will freeze for 6 seconds occasionly

Mythikal
09-04-2007, 20:50

LOL yeh lag spikes everywhere it's pathetic

Drendari
09-05-2007, 04:02
lol not today yet but at gw days thunder going down :S

telnet
09-05-2007, 04:45
As most of you have mentioned this poll is strictly for letting me know how bad lag is in your server.

Volcano
Thunder
Lightning
Sunshine
Blizzard
Meteor
Tornado
Snowfall

man just spam in server this .. tread because not all users using the forum !

-ReNArD-
09-05-2007, 06:17
Fix the game. It's not only ping. Sometimes, I'm playing with some friend and my FPS goes down to 30. Sometimes my ping is at 200-300, but my fbs are so slow I can't guess kill anyone unless he does a HUGE jump. That's after Potency crap. Before it, there wasn't any lag, well sometimes, like once per week. Now, it's always.

There's a problem with the client, with latency and ping.

smax_PT
09-05-2007, 08:52
LOL yeh lag spikes everywhere it's pathetic

your ava is so annoying omg

Sk^^
09-05-2007, 08:55

Volcano
Thunder
Lightning
Sunshine
Blizzard
Meteor
Tornado
Snowfall

Volcano is extremly lagged :)
I was used to have 200-500 ping wich was already laggy as hell but now i have 800-1000 =\

Ithil
09-05-2007, 09:33
Well here in Blizzard I got pings from 600-30k in like.. 1 minute O.o
I can't log 2 accounts together sometimes, cause I get dced in both
And GW is really terrible x.x

Le4nDr0
09-05-2007, 09:52
I need to agree with ithil ;(

WesTSidE
09-05-2007, 09:55
TQ buy better servers kk

Mikey<3
09-05-2007, 10:40
Sunshine rarely crashes.. And when people say "Omg I'm lagging, how about you?" I Never am.. But I vote sunshine anyway, kk.

xSainTx
09-05-2007, 10:42
Just face it, this poll fails major. The lag in EVERY server is horrible, not just some. Fix them all ffs, I know you guys get more than enough money from us dbs buyers for it!

Miz~Happy~Pantz
09-05-2007, 11:12
man just spam in server this .. tread because not all users using the forum !

I posted it on message board, lets see who all sees it!

Sonomakia
09-05-2007, 14:22

Volcano
Thunder
Lightning
Sunshine
Blizzard
Meteor
Tornado
Snowfall
Meteor Lag Vote here. (http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=393013)

I could get those 74 people to vote here?

Ivamol
09-05-2007, 14:23
Lol if i lag.... TQ really s*cks.... i never lag :D .

.:SlaYeR:.
09-05-2007, 15:01
Volcano is extremly lagged :)
I was used to have 200-500 ping wich was already laggy as hell but now i have 800-1000 =\
Man is 800-1000 is called lag ? :confused: if thats lag for u then thats insane lag is like 2k+ real lag >.< but 800-1000 is lag .... STRANGE dude !

LordTwister
09-05-2007, 15:03
About time something is done with this Lag now maybe the ppl will bring back down the prices like they used to be and we might have an equal chance again on PvP and maybe the speeders and the lag shooters go with them

SERVER SPLIT HECK YEA!

Dark|Soldier
09-05-2007, 15:10
awesome meteor might split now:D

09-05-2007, 15:11
I Wonder To Know Who Said No For Splitting It became as hell !!!!:confused:
Server Must split cam full with allot of ppl which (Apologies) Does Not Deserve To Play ! Which 75% Hack and Bot ... And Get lvled cuz of Bots I Guarantee If Bots Stopped Working Servers Will be Fast As Hell .. 60% of each server bots so they play day and night .....

We Deserve Care From GMs ! They Must Check Issues ppl talk about . !
I Don't Think GMs Care For This Forum .. Maximum 2 do check ? 3 do check ? but act ? we doesnt c an act ! we need some care in here
and Lekreah Thx For Lightning Us In Game About This Forum And The For The 5 Cps U Just Used For The broad casts message :rolleyes:;):p:o:D
And AnyOne On Meteor Am Selling SDGs >.< PLZ SOME ONE PM ME LOL
SElling Super Gems Became Hard These Days lol :eek:;):cool::D

SexualPanda
09-05-2007, 15:17
Let me say thanks to lekreah and a few others theyve really pushed our server split for whatever reason our gm whatever is rather inactive? meteor tear does a damn good job but sometimes i feel she lacks the authority or power but at least shes trying. im not saying you guys arnt getting lag but feel free to pop on our server and check it out for yourselves its been a long time coming if you have to split them all but make sure you split ours okay ty Panduh Of Meteor

CrazyTao
09-05-2007, 15:48
Meteor server is getting rediculous, all the noobs and ppl sitting in mkt, i can BARELY go there with out being booted, i cant stay in tg more than 2 or 3 hours, my vote goes to Meteor!

ShadowKat
09-05-2007, 17:19
Meteor is horrible, you can't TG over night without getting dced(specially 110 stakes and up) Market is unbearable the lag is so bad.

Alfred
09-05-2007, 17:26
Name : DesTinY 130 - 129 // water - archer

Server : Meteor

Lag Status: Reach to 20k i cant even see ppl in GW or monsters when i move :mad:

Please do something cause sometimes it says to me server full try again later but not always to be honest

Sonomakia
09-05-2007, 17:28
Meteor Lag Vote here. (http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=393013)

I could get those 74 people to vote here?

Well I'm happy most people from Meteor say the broadcast and whispers I've been sending out. Now maybe we can get something done if Opal checks this thread.

InitialD
09-05-2007, 17:36
split teh ****

eeyore
09-05-2007, 18:11
what exactly are you looking for here...how many players are in each section?

How can we "vote for a server" when no one plays on all of them regularly. Judging on the other threads ALL servers are experiencing lag since the potency/whisper chat update. This more or less becomes a popularity contest and the winner receives what?

since I play on sunshine and have been seeing lag get steadily worse since our split to Taurus I will vote for sunshine but I don't know how bad the lag is on other servers. pointless poll to be honest cause it makes no sense.

dieguinhoo
09-05-2007, 20:22
TOO MUCH PING on METEOR SERVER!!!
NORMALY the ping is 1.2 in GW or some event go to 2.5-5k OMG too much ping for 1 server (and i have a good net)

LivingSacrifice
09-05-2007, 23:08
see my ping from a few days ago, it's MAD!!

Sonomakia
09-06-2007, 01:36
what exactly are you looking for here...how many players are in each section?

How can we "vote for a server" when no one plays on all of them regularly. Judging on the other threads ALL servers are experiencing lag since the potency/whisper chat update. This more or less becomes a popularity contest and the winner receives what?

since I play on sunshine and have been seeing lag get steadily worse since our split to Taurus I will vote for sunshine but I don't know how bad the lag is on other servers. pointless poll to be honest cause it makes no sense.

I can't think you can call it a popularity contest, the people of Meteor including myself have had terrible lag, disconnections and server full status for the last 2-3 months. We have no active GM, no active GM who bans botters and the thing to help us is a split. Check our thread on Meteor, check the votes and reply and screen shots. It's not popularity, it's to help.

09-06-2007, 01:47
Well I'm happy most people from Meteor say the broadcast and whispers I've been sending out. Now maybe we can get something done if Opal checks this thread.

But Dont Make Me Sure ONLY 77 ppl voted from a server which contain thousands >.<
i know 60% from those thousands r noob and 25%-30% doesn't understand English >.< but 77 is too low .. most of them get lazy for just registering !!
But they must give a damn lol its an issue about their server

And I Helped u In Making them vote :p:eek:;)

And I Wanna Some PPL To Know That A Big Number Of PPL in Server Have No Big Issue With the High Ping !!! this is a problem of ur net or PC !

Problems which come from big number of ppl Are the server being full or that ur ping is low and u feel laggy which make u don't c ppl or monsters ! or when u go BI or Lab some times u c that monsters cant move but not to say to me i went to TG and had DC .... the Dc in TG is problem that ur net is not fast or have a problem or ur pc doesn't have the requirements game need ! somethings like that cuz the graphics of the weapons and rages and snows and fires and thunders and nados and DHs and so !

U Cant Say My Ping Is High OMFG !!!!! when ur ping is high doesn't mean that this is from server ! check ur PCs it might of been working since a week or so lol and restart ur routers , lol !

And PPl From Meteor can u make server m8s move their lazy asses and vote >.< i got tired since yesterday and am spamming lol :(

And Sry If There Was Spelling Miss takes cuz i was in a hurry >.<:p:p:o:o

09-06-2007, 02:00
I can't think you can call it a popularity contest, the people of Meteor including myself have had terrible lag, disconnections and server full status for the last 2-3 months. We have no active GM, no active GM who bans botters and the thing to help us is a split. Check our thread on Meteor, check the votes and reply and screen shots. It's not popularity, it's to help.

And I Agree u With This PPL r selfish even no one of other servers made big number of votes ! this gives a proof for the **** we r in ! and plz ppl from other server come ours and just go BI or Ape city and c number of noobs ! really if i could jump out of the Bridge in ape city i would of do it to get to the other side faster of lagging on noobs running on the way !(in ape 2 )

Go BI first island or 2nd or in city ! city is full of PK of noobs cuz the crash on server make guards get kind of un functioning !

Esty
09-06-2007, 02:00

Thunder is exactly the same, I think every server in Nature

ftrain
09-06-2007, 03:12
o yeah i get those 78k pings in tg.. in fact.. i cant tg at all.. it makes me wonder how the people in there are doing it

X-KrystaL-X
09-06-2007, 03:20
try constant 5k ping and laggin out every 5 mins! grrrr :mad:

LivingSacrifice
09-06-2007, 08:26
your votes also depend on how many ppl from your server visit the co forum dayly, i kno on Blizzard there aren't that many ppl visiting the forum..

HuNgryxsHadoW
09-06-2007, 09:38
o yeah i get those 78k pings in tg.. in fact.. i cant tg at all.. it makes me wonder how the people in there are doing it

tg is mest up. there are like serious lag spot. thats why its an empty spot and also why people are stacked on top of each other. dont you see that when you go to the stakes...? but yea...lag so much that when i start hitting stakes and jump away it still show me attacking them with 60K+ ping and i eventually d/c

lubalost
09-06-2007, 10:00
pls make this lag stop in blizzard O.o

Spaghetti-O
09-06-2007, 16:44
im not really lagging, but on sunshine it seems like the coords are messed up cuz there are time i cant melee someone or my fastblades just go through ppl repeatedly

loubie
09-06-2007, 17:53
Meteor !!!!!!

QwErTyUiOp1204
09-06-2007, 20:47
a lot of this stuff happens on other servers too...ive tried it on multiple computers and its all the same...the coords being wrong...keep hittin stake after u move...50k+ ping...just last night in dis city with the new exp update there was like 50 ppl who went and probly half or more disced b4 they even got to the 3rd stage...my fl was full of "*** ******* *** ******* lol...i realize some r worse than others but keep in mind that ur not alone

Dark|Soldier
09-06-2007, 21:20
lol dam meteor is pwning the lag poll atm

ShadowKat
09-07-2007, 01:33
lol dam meteor is pwning the lag poll atm

Yeah, Meteor is unbearable x.x

ShadowKat
09-07-2007, 02:24
Meteor, Dragon, Kylin, Eagle are getting hardware upgrades

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=409745

*K*
09-07-2007, 16:20
man this poll means nothing
log on to lightning when the coutry of egypt is all awake
and you will see real lag
i dont want a server split
i want every egyptian IP banned from CO
or maybe make them there own version oe EGYPT CONQUER
where they can all hang out together and speak y3ml blaaaz at eachother
or make a server and name it egypt and let them all play there
it will be hell in CO in that server haha
you couldnt go there and make a acct named koko or mohammed if you tryed !!

Sonomakia
09-07-2007, 17:10

I love you.

Kreld
09-07-2007, 20:25
I experience a different kind of problem.

I used to get 29-30+ FPS at all times... and after one of the patches
any time I go near Guild War Castle or a lot of people, the FPS drops badly.. to 7 - 14 FPS

I have changed nothing on my PC since then...

psycoward
09-07-2007, 20:43
I really want this Server to split, there are way too many people on, and the ones that are one, are jackin up the price's on everything.

spaztik
09-08-2007, 06:50
Help me understand exactly how a voting poll helps you all understand how slow your servers are. To my understanding, If more people from one server use the forums more then another server, you would assume that server is more lagged? Being that you guys are the administrators, wouldn't you have access to actual server statistics? Can't you monitor the bandwidth usage? Anyways, good luck with your research.

JoeBloggs
09-09-2007, 11:32

yeah lags awful on lightning server seems like the servers packed of non english speaking egyptians begging for team 24/7

Soulsociety
09-09-2007, 16:10
sunshine most fing lagy server iv been on and iv been on alont trust me
split ASAP PLX:rolleyes:

AlbertWesker
09-09-2007, 21:07
yeah lags awful on lightning server seems like the servers packed of non english speaking egyptians begging for team 24/7

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
lol you server is full of egyptians asking, well Blizzard is full of DAMN BR's asking for team 24/7 and there annoying especially when they need like half a dozen people to kill me, check out my post on the blizz forum about BR's lol:p

Waxio
09-10-2007, 15:52
In Volcano, while I'm hunting with my archer, I many time get horrible lag. Many times apes die 10-15 seconds after I scatter and sometimes the screen freezes for 30 or more seconds and I get disconnected. Also, sometimes I get disconnected instantly with no lag.

There is also terrible lag in labyrinth (Archer Spawn)

Edit:

That made me laugh so hard...

ftrain
09-11-2007, 00:35
im starting to think TQ did massive advertisment in egypt.. they had to.. i dont remeber 2 years ago so many ********s

Dipstick
09-12-2007, 15:15
I find lately lag is high in tg ... I have my account in tg right now with 23k ping and rising ...

Latulla
09-12-2007, 15:31
im starting to think TQ did massive advertisment in egypt.. they had to.. i dont remeber 2 years ago so many ********s

No, that was just Donica selling his accounts for Egyptian Pounds.

Blizzard is full of BR's, Lightning is full of Arabs, well here in Meteor we have a mixture of both, if you can imagine that.

"maybe make them there own version oe EGYPT CONQUER
where they can all hang out together and speak y3ml blaaaz at eachother"
I agree completely.

ftrain
09-12-2007, 15:33

Blizzard is full of BR's, Lightning is full of Arabs, well here in Meteor we have a mixture of both, if you can imagine that.

I agree completely.

or just give us a split, and rename meteor Mahamed or split them into a myths server called "islam" lol pwnt

Spaghetti-O
09-12-2007, 20:43

I agree completely.

Sunshine is pretty good, there are a bit of portugese ppl, but most of them are cool. we dont have powerful BRs or egyptians, there are some macedonians, but some are cool and the others dont present much of a threat, so id say sunshine is good except GW blows

Mysticfreeze
09-13-2007, 23:45
lets see meteor obviously
THE SPEEDED GET ME ABOUT 50k ping when im in bi.... or ac....

and IN TG MY COMP FREEZES(no name pun intended)

~Artemis~
09-14-2007, 22:39
Volcano Server is very very laggy. I can't even tg my chara. I get dc every 4 to 5 mins.......This condition had contiune for around 6 days.

AnGelKiLlEr
09-16-2007, 23:50
man u meteor ppl talk way to much go back to our forum leave other ppl alone lol

Zievan
09-17-2007, 10:51
Well I used to only have less than 150 ping, now? I have to deal with 200 - 400 ping, after the potency. No offense but potency has pro and cons, everyone.

I'm redirected through 9 of tracert.

1: 5 ms 6 ms 6 ms
2: 10 ms 11 ms 11 ms
3: 20 ms 21 ms 20 ms
4: 21 ms 22 ms 22 ms
5: 59 ms 57 ms 56 ms
6: 57 ms 58 ms 57 ms
7: 63 ms 58 ms 58 ms
8: 60 ms 59 ms 58 ms
9: 58 ms 59 ms 60 ms

AnGelKiLlEr
09-17-2007, 17:46
Well I used to only have less than 150 ping, now? I have to deal with 200 - 400 ping, after the potency. No offense but potency has pro and cons, everyone.

I'm redirected through 9 of tracert.

1: 5 ms 6 ms 6 ms
2: 10 ms 11 ms 11 ms
3: 20 ms 21 ms 20 ms
4: 21 ms 22 ms 22 ms
5: 59 ms 57 ms 56 ms
6: 57 ms 58 ms 57 ms
7: 63 ms 58 ms 58 ms
8: 60 ms 59 ms 58 ms
9: 58 ms 59 ms 60 ms
lol 200-400 ping try 12000-56000 ping then talk to us about how bad ur server is

death2arrow62
09-19-2007, 01:39
yea volcano is laggy like a ****...at rds i can barely cast a nado without it jumping to 5k+ ping...need a split -.-

Lyxi
09-21-2007, 02:35
I have to deal with 200 - 400 ping

Hell, I'd kill for 400 ping. Stop your whining, try playing on meteor then you'd know what high ping is.

Schanz
09-21-2007, 04:13
Volcano doesnt lag at all (Location: Germany)

devildragon
09-30-2007, 03:04
im havng lag problems on volcano it sucks and i got a pic on the site of me with alto of freeking ping http://www.conqueronline.com/fanarts/show.aspx?sfid=17145&SFDetailType= there is the link. tht was b4 all this and still im having problems and now its more like 10k ping and i have broadband so its not my net. so plz fix this.

rshazrin
09-30-2007, 19:41
I haven't been able to play for weeks... please do something about the lag and dcs....

devildragon
09-30-2007, 23:47
heres a vid of me with this stupid lag TQ needs 2 fix http://blip.tv/file/404392 and im trying 2 do the first part of the 2nd RB quest there. and i rang my net company they said its fine i took my modem 2 a net guy he said it was fine. i played another one of my games didnt lag at all. so its the server.

I°Dont°Care
10-01-2007, 12:06
Just split all servers make a new group for all asap lol :D

GeneralZata
10-13-2007, 13:25
|®|CoNqeRor|®| <-- scammer, i went red pkn a pkr that kept coming back to pk my team in ac, and he apparently or supposedly on purpose put his noob in my way then came on his |®|CoNqeRor|®| acct, pkd me i lost my super shield and boots then made my cuzn pay 5 dbs for them back and gave me a lesser/the wrong shield. If i did not accept it i would have lost my boots too, he scams, lies, and from wut i hear aimbots

Just split all servers make a new group for all asap lol :D

I°Dont°Care
10-13-2007, 14:37
|®|CoNqeRor|®| <-- scammer, i went red pkn a pkr that kept coming back to pk my team in ac, and he apparently or supposedly on purpose put his noob in my way then came on his |®|CoNqeRor|®| acct, pkd me i lost my super shield and boots then made my cuzn pay 5 dbs for them back and gave me a lesser/the wrong shield. If i did not accept it i would have lost my boots too, he scams, lies, and from wut i hear aimbots

Lol ur in wrong thread but i want write you some... u get red named pked and it is not my problem what items you lost... i sold you crappy items for very cheap price... so stop cry and dont go red name again... and the 2nd part .. i never use aimbot, i never scammed..... you was afk in corner spawn red name with XP shield under your guard it was just pure pwnage with happy end

thats all to all

|G3Rm4nDrE4Mz|
10-15-2007, 06:49
im bored and sunshine lags to much

DaScorpian
10-28-2007, 04:06
I hate this lag its sad I'll vote for split server:D

ShuWen
11-18-2007, 14:15

Volcano
Thunder
Lightning
Sunshine
Blizzard
Meteor
Tornado
Snowfall

no point asking here bcos not all players join the forum imo :S

oak!
11-19-2007, 04:10
no point asking here bcos not all players join the forum imo :S
word up !
And most of those who use the forum just stay at their server's forum..not the group -..-'

ShuWen
11-19-2007, 15:09
word up !
And most of those who use the forum just stay at their server's forum..not the group -..-'

lol true , i dun usually read here, only at Sunshine lolz

*Mary*
11-19-2007, 20:20
I log in...my ping goes to 230+ and as soon as BALD characters appears on my screen...I here the famous "TONGGG!!!" sound...and wow-oh-wow I get disconnected. Screw TGING at 115-125 stakes as well. Once the draggies and moons starts coming out of everyone's ass, you dc.:D

<3

oak!
11-20-2007, 07:26
sheesh lady , i go change my hair style :mad::eek:

*Mary*
11-25-2007, 23:51
sheesh lady , i go change my hair style :mad::eek:

Nuuu!!! Stay bald!!! Loading of ppls hairstyles adds to my ping! Lol!:D