PDA

View Full Version : Bow proficiency decreses dmg or TG stakes crazy ?

Zepy
08-30-2007, 07:46
i lvled my bow prof from 15 to 16 i was getting only +25 exp on lvl 20 stake
now after i made it lvl 16 i do +24 or +25 WTH i suppose to have more power since my atk was improved to 4% but it decresed ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????
i didn`t change any item on me or you guys decresed the power of archers ?:confused: :(

Just_Pea
08-30-2007, 07:50
could be that you 2 hit the stakes.. but first hit does a lil more than half, giving +25, and then the 2nd hit finishes it and gives +24.. think about things like this before you complain.

MeteorTear
08-30-2007, 07:54
could be that you 2 hit the stakes.. but first hit does a lil more than half, giving +25, and then the 2nd hit finishes it and gives +24.. think about things like this before you complain.
Yeah,. and besides, it always decreases when you lvl, because the level of the stake is lower now and you don't get as much lvl difference bonus.

eeyore
08-30-2007, 08:15
in addition unless you have the stakes all to your self, you will never get the same exp. if there's even as much as 2 trojans more who don't 1 hit the stakes, you'll see this reduction. Also if there's another archer or 2 who are decreasing the HP of the stakes/crows. More or less, the more people on the stakes/crows, the less exp you will get.

DarkRage
08-30-2007, 12:01
I find it funny that archers who unequip their bow will do more damage..

SmokeGfx
08-30-2007, 13:09
Yeah,. and besides, it always decreases when you lvl, because the level of the stake is lower now and you don't get as much lvl difference bonus.

since when is there a lvl bonus on stakes in tg?
and he is talking about lvling prof, not the char itself so the lvl difference between the char and the stake doesnt change.

Zepy
08-31-2007, 08:04

i`m an archer 130 w/ 8 SDG lvl 20 stake 1 hit dies i did not hit 2 stakes how about you think about it before you get all smart on me.

i`m 130 i didn`t lvl only my bow prof lvled from 15 to 16 and i`m telling you the stake dies when i hit it but i`m getting +24 exp sometimes when i was lvl 15 bow prof i was getting only +25. ( si apropo sunt roman ca si tine salut )

in addition unless you have the stakes all to your self, you will never get the same exp. if there's even as much as 2 trojans more who don't 1 hit the stakes, you'll see this reduction. Also if there's another archer or 2 who are decreasing the HP of the stakes/crows. More or less, the more people on the stakes/crows, the less exp you will get.

one look at my signature and you will see i`m not a noob so you give me TQ tips also look at the registration date on this forum.
i lvl bow prof at lvl 20 stakes ALONE on a stake don`t give me crap about more people hitting same stake when i`m the only1 there.

HTAPAWASOv2.0
08-31-2007, 08:11
i`m an archer 130 w/ 8 SDG lvl 20 stake 1 hit dies i did not hit 2 stakes how about you think about it before you get all smart on me.

i`m 130 i didn`t lvl only my bow prof lvled from 15 to 16 and i`m telling you the stake dies when i hit it but i`m getting +24 exp sometimes when i was lvl 15 bow prof i was getting only +25. ( si apropo sunt roman ca si tine salut )

one look at my signature and you will see i`m not a noob so you give me TQ tips also look at the registration date on this forum.
i lvl bow prof at lvl 20 stakes ALONE on a stake don`t give me crap about more people hitting same stake when i`m the only1 there.

Stop with the attitude.

You asked a question, people are just trying to help you.

And you just answered your own question. You already 1-shot the stakes when you had lvl 15 prof... and you still 1-shot them at lvl 16 prof... so it didn't decrease your damage.

The amount of exp you get is beside the point. It's damage that matters, and yours increased as it should have.

As to why you're getting less exp now, the only reason I can think of is that you went from lvl 30 stakes to lvl 20 ones.

CatsRus
08-31-2007, 12:17
Stop with the attitude.

You asked a question, people are just trying to help you.

And you just answered your own question. You already 1-shot the stakes when you had lvl 15 prof... and you still 1-shot them at lvl 16 prof... so it didn't decrease your damage.

The amount of exp you get is beside the point. It's damage that matters, and yours increased as it should have.

As to why you're getting less exp now, the only reason I can think of is that you went from lvl 30 stakes to lvl 20 ones.

The only true test to see that damage has increased would have been to test damage on a mob or other character before and then after you lvled your proficiency. And remember that 1pct increase is related to the base damage you do from your bow and ring and the +s you have on them, it does not multiply what your SDGs add on so depending on your equipment it might only add 50-60 more to both min and max damage,

Suga
08-31-2007, 12:28
I find it funny that archers who unequip their bow will do more damage..

how does that work, do you just unequip arrows and bow and you still shoot arrows out?

SmokeGfx
08-31-2007, 12:57
The only true test to see that damage has increased would have been to test damage on a mob or other character before and then after you lvled your proficiency. And remember that 1pct increase is related to the base damage you do from your bow and ring and the +s you have on them, it does not multiply what your SDGs add on so depending on your equipment it might only add 50-60 more to both min and max damage,

higher bow prof makes you hit for max or close to max attack more often and does NOT actually increase your attack.

MsbrShadow
08-31-2007, 13:18
You're saying what I've heard it makes you a more accurate shooter. If it does increase your attack as alot of people suggest I'd like to know. It would seem your stats window would reflect the higher attack rating if this is true.

HTAPAWASOv2.0
08-31-2007, 20:37

Already proved it.

Take a look at my Damage/Experience Guide (http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=383182).

I was just trying to explain to him the difference between exp and damage.

higher bow prof makes you hit for max or close to max attack more often and does NOT actually increase your attack.

That's not true. It just doesn't change your attack in status window - but it does change your damage.

Shara|o.0
09-01-2007, 03:50
stop acting so rude, and besides, you gain 1 xp less!?!

wow, really a thing that needs inmidiatly fixing!!!

/fail

BLASTER
09-01-2007, 03:53

/fail

agree why even spend time on fixing it while it doesnt work for scatter >.> right ?

HTAPAWASOv2.0
09-01-2007, 07:46
agree why even spend time on fixing it while it doesnt work for scatter >.> right ?

Yes it does.

Take a look at my Damage/Experience Guide. (http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=383182)

Micalazon
09-01-2007, 12:35

/fail

Agree , boring thread?
Close it since its not a real thing that needs to be fixed right away, there r other bugs who r deffinatly more importand than this one..
/fail!

Zepy
09-01-2007, 13:44
well borring or not they fixed i now gain only +25 exp at lvl 20 stakes but i used to get 0.001 bow prof at 15 seconds now i get at 21 seconds :( ( for lvl 16+ bow prof )
i was better not starting this theard. ( at lvl 15 bow prof i was getting 0.001 at 7 seconds )

o and btw the +1 atk dmg works for scatter and int+rapid fire tested at lvl 15 AS 1% of them remain alive with no hp now all die, and guard at lvl 15 bow prof int+rapid left with hp for 2 arrows now dies directlly.

ColdY
09-01-2007, 14:19
well borring or not they fixed i now gain only +25 exp at lvl 20 stakes but i used to get 0.001 bow prof at 15 seconds now i get at 21 seconds :( ( for lvl 16+ bow prof )
i was better not starting this theard. ( at lvl 15 bow prof i was getting 0.001 at 7 seconds )

o and btw the +1 atk dmg works for scatter and int+rapid fire tested at lvl 15 AS 1% of them remain alive with no hp now all die, and guard at lvl 15 bow prof int+rapid left with hp for 2 arrows now dies directlly.

dude, its simple has going down some stakes lol.. instead of hitting lvl 20, hit lvl 40 or 50. ull get bow exp faster then hitting lvl 20. instead of getting 0.001 ea 21 seconds, ull get 0.001 at maybe 10seconds? atleaast its faster rofl.. and its normal that u get exp slower. coze at the minute u lvl ur bo prof, it will get ahrder to lvl, there for ull have to hit more times to get exp. u beeing a archer, should know this. ea bow lvl its like that. keeps getting harder and wit less exp ea hit.
dnt c the point of this thread so a mod should actually close it.

peace