PDA

View Full Version : The CP Quest Name Search!

Starshine
08-20-2007, 09:11
Alright, so it has come to my attention that TQ will soon release (dont ask me how "soon"... they did the same with potency) a quest that will be level based... In this quest, the ultimate (final) reward will be CP's. When I mean level based, I mean if you fall in to level 20-40 (for example)l, you will be directed to quest map X... or quest map Y if you're 41-60... etc.

I'm asking on the players to come up with a good name for this quest, as they (TQ) do not have a name for it yet... give me your best ones.

^.^

Sum0
08-20-2007, 16:08
Originally posted by Starshine
Alright, so it has come to my attention that TQ will soon release (dont ask me how "soon"... they did the same with potency) a quest that will be level based... In this quest, the ultimate (final) reward will be CP's. When I mean level based, I mean if you fall in to level 20-40 (for example)l, you will be directed to quest map X... or quest map Y if you're 41-60... etc.

I'm asking on the players to come up with a good name for this quest, as they (TQ) do not have a name for it yet... give me your best ones.

^.^

Starshine :cool:

DancesWithArro
08-20-2007, 19:27

^.^

EliteSquad CP Quest

oh noes thats 3 posts past my retired amount

NATEG
08-20-2007, 20:31
Cp Venture

:rolleyes:

Drew
08-20-2007, 22:05
i vote " db buyer attraction " o.0? or " CP dumb " or maybe, just maybe "non db buyer " quest. o.0

DancesWithArro
08-20-2007, 23:21
ive got some serious ones:

MoonCity Quest
LostCity Quest (stole this one from a friend)
ForbiddenCity Quest

take those into account :)

oh noes...broke my 600 post by 6 posts now :/

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
08-21-2007, 00:03
Could you include what you actually have to do for the reward... makes more sense to name it after what the task is... IE Slayer a monster... (Blank) Slayer...

MLD
08-21-2007, 04:01
Off course it's kind a hard to name a quest without knowing what the surroundings look like but here's a few names based upon it's goal:
- Temple of Silver (or gold)
- Silver Shrine
- Vault of Chaos
- Secret of the Forgotten Pearls
- Mystery of the Elemental Pearls
- Gold of Air
- Maze of Glory
- Quest for the Lost Points
- In Search of NPCNAME's Gold (or other main item)
- City of Pearls (PearlCity for short)

Starshine
08-21-2007, 12:17
Here is the link for your viewing pleasure:

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=402455

While you're there, feel free to look at what other improvements TQ is planning to implement.

Enjoy ;)

Raptordin
08-21-2007, 13:43

While you're there, feel free to look at what other improvements TQ is planning to implement.

Enjoy ;)

Nice, Thanks for the info.

We could call it "Catch the Turkey"

Starshine
08-21-2007, 13:52
Originally posted by MLD
Off course it's kind a hard to name a quest without knowing what the surroundings look like

Very true, but I dont have that information for you. But it seems that the quest is merely collecting items and trading for cps...

based on that, i'm sure some of your smarties out there have a nice title for this quest... bring it on!

ECLiPSE:NiX/SS
08-21-2007, 14:12
Got to say out of all the new things I got to like this one the best

7. Modification on Tips. There will be a level line, and the tips will not be shown unless your character's level is below the line.

Quest name Idea's

Family Fortune
*blank's* Treasure

MLD
08-21-2007, 18:17

Enjoy ;)
Allready noticed that one.

Could you perhaps give us a hint on what kind of items? I mean, if it's emeralds, pearls, diamonds, needles, or just "items you can wear" or whatever.

Would get me one stop closer to giving the perfect name ;)

FreakyStylie
08-22-2007, 11:27

Enjoy ;)

wow well that language filter is Mother Fvcking *** @ss Sh!t. Only a ***g0t @ss Dovche would make up some Man lovin Sh!t like that. lol jk but it is pritty ***

and that offline tg sh!t is good idea but premotes DB buying kuz u need a prayingstone i danno what those sh!ts do for u but there ****!ng expensive.

Slevv
08-28-2007, 12:32
coloured money quest
Forgotten island quest
conquer or fail test
The fruits of wealthland/island quest

Kikkz
08-29-2007, 18:00
Faires' Treaure or Fairies' Gems

backwordsman
09-06-2007, 00:17
wow well that language filter is Mother Fvcking *** @ss Sh!t. Only a ***g0t @ss Dovche would make up some Man lovin Sh!t like that. lol jk but it is pritty ***

and that offline tg sh!t is good idea but premotes DB buying kuz u need a prayingstone i danno what those sh!ts do for u but there ****!ng expensive.

muahaha just what i was thinkin

righthand...pimp 2rb 12 socs lots of negs booty daddy lvl 128

~Damien~
09-07-2007, 19:37
Who said Glory Quest??? Why Don't we just call it Gloryhole Quest :D

VultoGameSage
09-08-2007, 17:32
TriaxeIsADirtySkank

Dead Pride
09-10-2007, 12:19
MAKE IT (Tq needs to pay more Attention to us quest)

FreakyStylie
09-19-2007, 17:50
MAKE IT (Tq needs to pay more Attention to us quest)

i like that one :D

<PrO>
10-04-2007, 09:53
i like that one :D

Freakystyliesuckscarlsprepubecentsmall*****afterac ceptinggoldenarrowsgearandaftertakingituptheass

ShadowRose
11-18-2007, 03:15
1. Prosperity Quest (or Quest For Prosperity)
2. City Of Pearls Quest