PDA

View Full Version : get rid of the cheaters

assasin1111
08-04-2007, 04:42
to make one point clear, there are alot of cheaters in this game. They make the game unpleasant and not fun to play and quite franqualy the GM's are not doing much of a job in stopping it. So if your with me in the fight to get all cheaters banned give a replay and tell us how u feel about the situation on cheaters gettin away with it.. :D

assyrian
08-04-2007, 04:52
hey GM's as a major game play im |Sign| one of the game lover and db costumers this game is getting worst for having much boters and im also a victim of greediness so i must do your work this game is getting unpleasant so i suggest you take an action of this thanks

game lover
|Sign|

Dragonhunter98
08-10-2007, 12:07
since the gm's dont do anything i prepare my army to fight those cheaters. it a matter of time.
Oh a little thing i got when i mailed like 5 mail to different people from TQ Cheryl is not working for TQ anymore.

jchan6407
08-16-2007, 02:31
thats what u say is true, many cheater and aimbotter now in CO that make me sad.

for other information, eg: who i am??? :D PM me if want to know me

Jeann8123
10-27-2007, 10:36
Lol, yea look at waterdemonbr an aimbotter.

jchan6407
10-31-2007, 20:06
who know they are aimbotter or not, just his/her self know about it. Just to know does his/her happy with aimbot to kill ppl? included hacker/scammer/aimbotter/speedhacker

dragon007
11-02-2007, 17:24
Lol, yea look at waterdemonbr an aimbotter.

you should keep the hack out of here U HELP THEM U LET THEM JOIN UR GUILD
that makes u a part of the problem

Jeann8123
11-03-2007, 13:49
Me part of the problem?

I have seen plenty of cheaters from EE and badboyz, so people need to quit talking like one group of people are cheaters.

It is bigger than that. And RoyalD just needs to say that your keeping war permanently cause he enjoys the challenge.

When you guys start seeing from your the other side. That is when you will see.

dragon007
11-03-2007, 18:11
Me part of the problem?

I have seen plenty of cheaters from EE and badboyz, so people need to quit talking like one group of people are cheaters.

It is bigger than that. And RoyalD just needs to say that your keeping war permanently cause he enjoys the challenge.

When you guys start seeing from your the other side. That is when you will see.

since every skilled player is in EE or badboys and you call every one that can play a botter jeah then there are alot of botters yeah

Jeann8123
11-04-2007, 05:19
Lol, see things like that.

You can't see past your nose apparently.

EE does have skilled players. But there are plenty of cheaters in there. And that is what you refuse to see.

Anushka
11-07-2007, 05:23
think its just not right you know if you wanna buy dbs and gain to where you want to get to fine but y have bots and so on just to make it even more unfair to the rest in the game sucks!!!!!!!!!!!! and i with you guys let keep em out they suck major arse :mad::mad: and as far as the GMS hahahaha they might as well keep taking thier vaca. cuz that wat they do anyway lol
Anushka_______Furians

Jeann8123
11-07-2007, 07:49
Lol their crackheads.

They would rather see the servers full of cheaters than do anything about it.

dragon007
11-09-2007, 21:29
Lol their crackheads.

They would rather see the servers full of cheaters than do anything about it.

a good begin start with your self they say

so start filming RestlesS then you will see what botting is

and btw in freeway bulletin are all sites to download any bot you want

meanman
11-09-2007, 21:40
just kill their cheating butts

Jeann8123
11-10-2007, 11:19
Yea sure it is. I was in there with my water. Couldn't really understand it. But didn't see any cheat sites or anything.

If you see a cheater film it. Don't whine to me about my guild. Take care of it yourself.

DarkDeath
11-30-2007, 18:04
lol ive killed plenty of cheaters and still do i do believe the gms need to work on getting rid of all the botters,hackers out of the game .

Ky-Otin
12-08-2007, 09:27
If you people see any botters or hackers in SilesianArmy email me so I can kick them please. SilesianArmy@gmail.com or silesianarmy.googlepages.com follow the Silesian Chat link

Irratation
12-10-2007, 08:05
If you people see any botters or hackers in SilesianArmy email me so I can kick them please. SilesianArmy@gmail.com or silesianarmy.googlepages.com follow the Silesian Chat link

will do if not i'll tell ya in the game:D

nenoz
03-18-2008, 20:39
you all just talking

gm must be here

2 know what 's up

I fiund a trojan sec rep send me a site 2 get free db & good stuf

cuz I hear about this thing before I laugh about him

but what can I do ,,,,

Gm must do any thing 4 them

the new thing is trade cheater

they trade u with item's & when u get it it becam other ,,,,

4 exampel

tradeing Elit + 2soc (item's) or else ,,,,

when u get it ,,,, it's elite Only

Or they give u many thing in trade & when he press ok ,,,,, no thing .

gm must help

& all player must help

LEGOv1
03-19-2008, 19:50
AGREED, Im not taking anyones side on this, I know there are cheaters, most of them will tell you they are. But I also know that every time someone gets owned they cry ''Cheater"". I would love to see an honest war, just see what yourmade of, if you cant handle it, get lost. Oh and they game lets you purchase DBs, so why are you crying if you get owned by a DB buyer? Get a job and buy you some, no one is stopping you. Sry if the truth hurts,, but I can do this all day. Ill wait for some noob to reply to this, ill have some cheese ready for your wine when you do.

DarkDeath
03-29-2008, 00:15
i agree 100pct heh

Nefster
04-16-2008, 10:08
AGREED, Im not taking anyones side on this, I know there are cheaters, most of them will tell you they are. But I also know that every time someone gets owned they cry ''Cheater"". I would love to see an honest war, just see what yourmade of, if you cant handle it, get lost. Oh and they game lets you purchase DBs, so why are you crying if you get owned by a DB buyer? Get a job and buy you some, no one is stopping you. Sry if the truth hurts,, but I can do this all day. Ill wait for some noob to reply to this, ill have some cheese ready for your wine when you do.

Agree 100%, when someone is loosing they immediately cry "BULKER", "AIM BOTTER!" and once someone even said i was aim botting with a wand.. lol!

dragon007
05-04-2008, 06:06
i hate that too

they always say im a aimbotter and they will report me and i only got jailed once on my archer

cuz i was dropping items in mid air
and that is a stupid bugg -_-

dragon007
05-15-2008, 15:59
Agree 100%, when someone is loosing they immediately cry "BULKER", "AIM BOTTER!" and once someone even said i was aim botting with a wand.. lol!

there is a guild for those ppl called serf for life

kill them 1 time and u have head ache of all the spamm sh|t they do and say

daniel12345
06-05-2008, 02:08
This game is for bulkers only, bulkers cheating, boting and dont go to bot jail, i never bought dbs, never scamming and hacking and my acc is banned. PAY TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

akakagi15
06-20-2008, 09:34
I think some are not using aimbottzz, speedhacked .. i think they are good maybe at Sword or a Blade.. it is easy to find using speedhacked i saw 2 of them name Bfgshake & 6red6devil6 .. they jump and then got disconnect .. :)
-Some of them use autoleveler for easy way to level..
- TQ banned that cheaters please! -

we play fair no cheats at all!:rolleyes:

TheGreat 1st rebirth water 110 troj 130

Navaro
07-10-2008, 14:59
a good begin start with your self they say

so start filming RestlesS then you will see what botting is

and btw in freeway bulletin are all sites to download any bot you want

restless is a speedhacking aimbotter

TusK`
06-29-2009, 19:18
hell ya.........ppl should get punished for scamming others :mad::mad:

any way..........we should take care when we sell our items in mkt >.< some egy scammes or trying 2 xD

:D:D:D peace

Irratation
09-24-2009, 02:30
i've even told i was and of course i mostly use nado so yeah they view me n call me a noob even though i just took them out lol, it's even better when high lvl tro's yell at me to stop jumping so they can hit me.. did they forget that's the life of a tao jump n zap not stand there n get 1 hit
hell ya.........ppl should get punished for scamming others :mad::mad:

any way..........we should take care when we sell our items in mkt >.< some egy scammes or trying 2 xD

:D:D:D peace

lol no one ever buys from me so i don't have that problem, and no one ever whispers me scams anymore :eek: